Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,325 members, 7,829,816 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:08 PM

'I Would Have Raped You' - Computer Teacher Tells Former Student After 13 Years - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 'I Would Have Raped You' - Computer Teacher Tells Former Student After 13 Years (3716 Views)

As A Lady, If Your Boss Raped You And Offered You N2m? What Would You Do? / Teacher Marries His Former Student (Photos) / Anambra Former Teacher To Wed His Former Student. See Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'I Would Have Raped You' - Computer Teacher Tells Former Student After 13 Years by suskaojajhah: 11:41pm On Aug 02, 2019
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
A Twitter user took to the platform to share a scathing message she received from her Computer Teacher on Facebook messenger after 13 years.

The married Computer teacher said in the chat shared that he would have raped the Twitter user while she was still his student, so her family will force him to marry her. The message stemmed from how beautiful the man's former student has now become.....

SEE VIDEOS HERE: h-13-years/

Re: 'I Would Have Raped You' - Computer Teacher Tells Former Student After 13 Years by donPhill(m): 4:29am On Aug 03, 2019
issokay
Re: 'I Would Have Raped You' - Computer Teacher Tells Former Student After 13 Years by Jackossky(m): 9:55am On Aug 03, 2019
Clears throat
Re: 'I Would Have Raped You' - Computer Teacher Tells Former Student After 13 Years by troubleseller: 2:30pm On Aug 03, 2019
Twitter Stories

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Most / Which One Should I Go For? / The Surprising Gift My Girlfriend Brought Back For December (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.