Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,850 members, 7,820,961 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:23 AM

Nigerian Leaders, Politicians And Their Stylish Handshakes (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Leaders, Politicians And Their Stylish Handshakes (Photos) (54071 Views)

Ooni’s Handshakes With Pete Edochie, Kanayo O. Kanayo Spark Controversy / Ebele Obiano Dances In Public, Exchanges Handshakes With Chiefs (Photo, Video) / List Of Prominent Leaders, Politicians, Others That Bow Before Emir Of Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Leaders, Politicians And Their Stylish Handshakes (Photos) by barinedan(m): 10:05am On Aug 03, 2019
most of these handshakes are symbols of the secret society these men belong to
Re: Nigerian Leaders, Politicians And Their Stylish Handshakes (Photos) by Citizen0(m): 10:10am On Aug 03, 2019
These are all intimidation, people shouldn't be scared about this men with their social clubs. Nigeria deserves better. We need serious protest.
Re: Nigerian Leaders, Politicians And Their Stylish Handshakes (Photos) by divineuk(m): 10:20am On Aug 03, 2019
Ogboni men
Re: Nigerian Leaders, Politicians And Their Stylish Handshakes (Photos) by efeski(m): 10:27am On Aug 03, 2019
I gave doug a grip
Re: Nigerian Leaders, Politicians And Their Stylish Handshakes (Photos) by CzarChris(m): 11:04am On Aug 03, 2019
ChiefkeefGB4:
Nigerian leaders love to give stylish handshakes. Here are a few examples
Cosa Nostra
Re: Nigerian Leaders, Politicians And Their Stylish Handshakes (Photos) by CzarChris(m): 11:09am On Aug 03, 2019
FlutterDollar99:
I have downloaded all the pic sef... Time to hit d street lol
Oya chop claw
Guy use your head no go anchor wetin you no know or na mortuary go finally gat your back.

Just saying
Re: Nigerian Leaders, Politicians And Their Stylish Handshakes (Photos) by seguntijan(m): 11:10am On Aug 03, 2019
Corruption has grown to be an Ideology in Nigeria.

Any revolution in Nigeria would create a new type of corrupt system.

Those craving for revolution are the unfavoured class, they are singing: " "Do something new in my life'

Those against revolution are the favoured, their song is simple: "It shall be permanent, what the lord has done for me, it shall be permanent*

Whereas, some of us are at the centre of the Spectrum, whether revolution or not, we just need our share of the large cake, whether revolution or reforms.

Why I now say , corruption is ideological is that the two cries or songs are products of interest
Re: Nigerian Leaders, Politicians And Their Stylish Handshakes (Photos) by CzarChris(m): 11:11am On Aug 03, 2019
privaldo:
The first handshake is known as triggering and it is used by the Klansmen.

The second and third handshake is used by members.

The fourth and fifth handshake is used by Buccaneer members.

The sixth handshake by Dino is known as the Eiye claw although, it was not done completely.

The last handshake is also the Buccaneers anchoring.

Note; Be warned if you not a member don't use this handshakes, to stay away from trouble.
#Be Wise

Most of those guys you see there are aloras
Re: Nigerian Leaders, Politicians And Their Stylish Handshakes (Photos) by bluefilm: 11:19am On Aug 03, 2019
Cultism, Freemason and everything in between...
Re: Nigerian Leaders, Politicians And Their Stylish Handshakes (Photos) by baldboy(m): 11:27am On Aug 03, 2019
Drake2021:

Are you one of them?
Cos is only a thief that knows the foot prints of a fellow theif on a rock
If you know you know my dear.
Re: Nigerian Leaders, Politicians And Their Stylish Handshakes (Photos) by baldboy(m): 11:31am On Aug 03, 2019
NwaEzefuNaMba:

undecided undecided undecided
Everything na so so cult for una eyes
If it's not occultic, then teach me what it is. I'm docile enough to learn under your tutelage.
Re: Nigerian Leaders, Politicians And Their Stylish Handshakes (Photos) by tunazi(m): 11:35am On Aug 03, 2019
EdeyHot:
Just ordinary handshake! Someone cannot shake in peace again, conspiracy theorists and bloggers, it's too early for this abeg. I want a productive day.

Bros, you no know as he dey goooo grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Leaders, Politicians And Their Stylish Handshakes (Photos) by Commander008: 11:38am On Aug 03, 2019
BlackPantherxXx:

Hmmm... Dino and Bukola are Eiye ? lipsrsealed
Seems so nd check am na Eiye get kwara nd Dino na Yoruba man.
Re: Nigerian Leaders, Politicians And Their Stylish Handshakes (Photos) by Commander008: 11:40am On Aug 03, 2019
CzarChris:

Most of those guys you see there are baggas not aloras
bros baggers nd bucca claw de totally diff oo u no de see them inside campus or class...
Re: Nigerian Leaders, Politicians And Their Stylish Handshakes (Photos) by NaijaDonCast(m): 12:06pm On Aug 03, 2019
Stay calm i was only applauding u for explaining to us
privaldo:

I am not a K-man, just some good guy with street sense

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Leaders, Politicians And Their Stylish Handshakes (Photos) by Youngstar76(m): 12:15pm On Aug 03, 2019
Chief Keef

Gloryboyz Gang for life!!!
Sail till dawn, together we run
Re: Nigerian Leaders, Politicians And Their Stylish Handshakes (Photos) by alezzy13: 12:16pm On Aug 03, 2019
Hmmm

But the issue I have is, if they are actually of the occult, why do they do such handshake in public, knowing people may recognize them? Shouldn't these be done secretly?

Na ask I ask ooooooo lipsrsealed

Cc
Privaldo
Baldboy
Commander008
Re: Nigerian Leaders, Politicians And Their Stylish Handshakes (Photos) by baldboy(m): 12:57pm On Aug 03, 2019
alezzy13:
Hmmm

But the issue I have is, if they are actually of the occult, why do they do such handshake in public, knowing people may recognize them? Shouldn't these be done secretly?

Cc
Privaldo
Baldboy
Commander008

Most occultic groups make it compulsory for members to great themselves in a designated way, regardless of where and when they meet. I guess that's the case in those scenarios. That's why you see some Catholic priests showing the sign of Illuminati in public, without fearing if they're gonna be seen.

In essence, it's part of their vow(mostly signed with blood) to the group.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Leaders, Politicians And Their Stylish Handshakes (Photos) by CioAngels(f): 1:00pm On Aug 03, 2019
Stylish you say? These are group of Ritualist Vampire Occultist Leaders.
Re: Nigerian Leaders, Politicians And Their Stylish Handshakes (Photos) by Nobody: 1:27pm On Aug 03, 2019
Youngstar76:
Chief Keef

Gloryboyz Gang for life!!!
Sail till dawn, together we run
grin

Re: Nigerian Leaders, Politicians And Their Stylish Handshakes (Photos) by GlobalTours: 2:28pm On Aug 03, 2019
shocked Some people even Liked the handshakes. End shall never wonder. grin
Re: Nigerian Leaders, Politicians And Their Stylish Handshakes (Photos) by bluehorizo(m): 3:08pm On Aug 03, 2019
You no get family? Go and carry dem for your revolution na. Why disturbing our peace?

bestman09:
smiley
This is not the time for stupid handshakes. We are talking about revolution now
Re: Nigerian Leaders, Politicians And Their Stylish Handshakes (Photos) by naijajobx: 4:19pm On Aug 03, 2019
hmmm
Re: Nigerian Leaders, Politicians And Their Stylish Handshakes (Photos) by alezzy13: 4:47pm On Aug 03, 2019
baldboy:

Most occultic groups make it compulsory for members to great themselves in a designated way, regardless of where and when they meet. I guess that's the case in those scenarios. That's why you see some Catholic priests showing the sign of Illuminati in public, without fearing if they're gonna be seen.

I see.
Re: Nigerian Leaders, Politicians And Their Stylish Handshakes (Photos) by privaldo: 5:03pm On Aug 03, 2019
CzarChris:

Most of those guys you see there are baggas not aloras

That's a proper buccaneers anchor ask any Nyben or sorted lord you know if the handshake is familiar or check the internet.

PS: you could see an 'Awumen' as a response to the last picture
Re: Nigerian Leaders, Politicians And Their Stylish Handshakes (Photos) by privaldo: 5:06pm On Aug 03, 2019
alezzy13:
Hmmm

Cc
Privaldo
Baldboy

Many people have been doing this handshake for the past five years, so it has been mastered by them although many use it for identifying their fellow cartels
Commander008
Re: Nigerian Leaders, Politicians And Their Stylish Handshakes (Photos) by privaldo: 5:09pm On Aug 03, 2019
baldboy:

Not all do like I know the Thu Thu, Maphite and Family Mafia hardly ever shake in public sight, so as not to let outsiders know
Re: Nigerian Leaders, Politicians And Their Stylish Handshakes (Photos) by mechanics(m): 9:00pm On Aug 03, 2019
The handshake of Dino Melaye and Saraki signifies that of bitterness and animosity.
Re: Nigerian Leaders, Politicians And Their Stylish Handshakes (Photos) by Nobody: 9:06pm On Aug 03, 2019
mechanics:
The handshake of Dino Melaye and Saraki signifies that of bitterness and animosity.
Re: Nigerian Leaders, Politicians And Their Stylish Handshakes (Photos) by mechanics(m): 9:24pm On Aug 03, 2019
ChiefkeefGB4:
lolz, if am lying, quote me wrong.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Leaders, Politicians And Their Stylish Handshakes (Photos) by drizslim(m): 10:42pm On Aug 03, 2019
FlutterDollar99:
oya chop claw
who goes there

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Leaders, Politicians And Their Stylish Handshakes (Photos) by themanderon: 11:59pm On Aug 03, 2019
Masonic handshakes and the likes.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Betsy Obaseki: The New Edo First Lady / "The Anaconda And The Python": Shehu Sani Replies Aisha Buhari / See The Current Price Of Cooking Gas In Awka , Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.