Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,285 members, 7,811,839 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:59 PM

Sowore's Arrest.... Eye Witness Report - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sowore's Arrest.... Eye Witness Report (4378 Views)

Lauretta Onochie On Sowore Arrest: “DSS Saved Him From Setting Self Ablaze” / Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Omoyele Sowore’s Arrest By DSS Over #revolutionnow Protest / #RevolutionNow: Nigerians React To Sowore Arrest, #FreeSowore Trends On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sowore's Arrest.... Eye Witness Report by maxman01: 5:52am On Aug 03, 2019
*Eye-witness report.*

At around past 1am, the armed men knocked on the door. I noticed immediately that these knocks were strange. And didn't open. I looked and I saw men armed to the teeth. They started forcing their way in like armed robbers. But I knew they were DSS men, knowing fully well the attention RevolutionNow has garnered. Sowore wanted to open at first but I immediately told him who they are. He retreated and like magic, he was not in the room when they forced their way in- 8 of them. That was when he managed to tweet. By this time, I had been beaten and handcuffed. Phones were snatched from me. An order to block all exits came from the leader when Sowore was not found inside.
He was later arrested at the gym in a gestapo manner and dragged after a bit altercation.

They removed my handcuffs and I quickly seized that opportunity to drive his car (I drive him) to block their SIENNA and Hilux they came in. They hit the Lexus Jeep like kidnappers would do to make way for themselves. I followed them immediately till we got to CMD road around Ketu when one of them came down from the SIENNA and corked his gun, threatening to shoot me. I had to escape at that point.

*#RevolutionNow*

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sowore's Arrest.... Eye Witness Report by Niaja4real(m): 5:59am On Aug 03, 2019
I said it, the guy was not wise at all, he should have kept his plans in his chest till the right day, knowing fully well the kind of dictatorial government we have in place now.
#FreeSoworeNow@FG@DSS

1 Like

Re: Sowore's Arrest.... Eye Witness Report by Abdul05: 6:06am On Aug 03, 2019
No doubt, our revolutionary leader is now in prison camp abi,our next step now is to organize protest marches abi.our second step is how to receive widespread media coverage abi.our third step is to hire a lawyer abi.but political,the situation seems to be quite hopeless. o ;our revolutionary leader would be incarcerated and political silenced. grin grin grin 2023 presidential election Nawa oo

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sowore's Arrest.... Eye Witness Report by themonk(m): 6:12am On Aug 03, 2019
Niaja4real:
I said it, the guy was not wise at all, he should have kept his plans in his chest till the right day, knowing fully well the kind of dictatorial government we have in place now.
#FreeSoworeNow@FG@DSS
They are about to make Sowore popular, same method they used for Nnamdi Kanu.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sowore's Arrest.... Eye Witness Report by hisexcellency34: 6:14am On Aug 03, 2019
That cant stop the protest

1 Like

Re: Sowore's Arrest.... Eye Witness Report by mudiana(m): 6:14am On Aug 03, 2019
Buhari and his cohorts are mad. If they don't want a better Nigeria, then we must cancel that stupid amalgamation. Let us split and grow individually.

8 Likes

Re: Sowore's Arrest.... Eye Witness Report by Pangea: 6:16am On Aug 03, 2019
Criminal government
They have started Again
They want to make Sowore a martyr !

2 Likes

Re: Sowore's Arrest.... Eye Witness Report by wordcat(m): 6:23am On Aug 03, 2019
Niaja4real:
#FreeSoworeNow@FG@DSS

Honestly, he should have kept his plans in his chest till August 5th then at noon, he will come out at Ojuelegba roundabout with megaphone and start calling people to join his revolution.

2 Likes

Re: Sowore's Arrest.... Eye Witness Report by Nobody: 6:29am On Aug 03, 2019
Their brother is the vice president, he should work towards his release.
Re: Sowore's Arrest.... Eye Witness Report by chiagozien(m): 6:37am On Aug 03, 2019
Yorubas should start their revolution.

Igbos stay clear of it.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sowore's Arrest.... Eye Witness Report by Nobody: 6:48am On Aug 03, 2019
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sowore's Arrest.... Eye Witness Report by Nukilia: 6:48am On Aug 03, 2019
chiagozien:
[s]Yorubas should start their revolution.
Igbos stay clear of it.[/s]

Use your brain for once undecided

1 Like

Re: Sowore's Arrest.... Eye Witness Report by Nukilia: 6:49am On Aug 03, 2019
lionjungle3000:
[s]Sowore and DSS are the same. Sowore is DSS, DSS is Sowore. Foolish low IQ Nigerians being deceived. This whole thing was arranged to make him feel important, to distract youths![/s]

Stop typing rubbish! undecided
Re: Sowore's Arrest.... Eye Witness Report by chiagozien(m): 6:51am On Aug 03, 2019
Nukilia:

Use your brain for once undecided
Am using my brain,reason i wont join yorubas in their dance of shame called revolution.

The same people that said Kanu will rot in jail for speaking out about the evil happening in nigeria

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sowore's Arrest.... Eye Witness Report by Nobody: 6:52am On Aug 03, 2019
Nukilia:

Stop typing rubbish! :
-\

Paid afonja...
Re: Sowore's Arrest.... Eye Witness Report by KingOdart(m): 6:56am On Aug 03, 2019
chiagozien:
Am using my brain,reason i wont join yorubas in their dance of shame called revolution.

The same people that said Kanu will rot in jail for speaking out about the evil happening in nigeria

Shut up your mouth

Sowore is not a Yoruba man

Sowore is an Ijaw

Re: Sowore's Arrest.... Eye Witness Report by chiagozien(m): 6:58am On Aug 03, 2019
KingOdart:

Shut up your mouth

Sowore is not a Yoruba man

Sowore is an Ijaw
So ondo is now Ijaw land,
una don dey deny him even when the game never start.
Re: Sowore's Arrest.... Eye Witness Report by Nukilia: 6:59am On Aug 03, 2019
chiagozien:
Am using my brain,reason i wont join yorubas in their dance of shame called revolution. The same people that said Kanu will rot in jail for speaking out about the evil happening in nigeria

Stop acting like an unintelligent person! Stop comparing KANU with Sowore, KANU is irredemably wicked and cruel! KANU exposed a lot of Igbo men and women to the assault of the Nigerian army. KANU was using people to make money at the back side while he ran away to the Bush leaving innocent souls to die. Like Kanu like Ojukwu undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sowore's Arrest.... Eye Witness Report by Nobody: 7:04am On Aug 03, 2019
If only the government of today can see ahead!!! If only the youth of this generation can be united!!
My Father My Father! Let your will be done
Re: Sowore's Arrest.... Eye Witness Report by KingOdart(m): 7:04am On Aug 03, 2019
chiagozien:
So ondo is now Ijaw land,

una don dey deny him even when the game never start.

Some part of Ondo are Ijaw

You guys are the one making it tribal

So the record have to be set straight

Sowore is an Ijaw man from Ondo not Yoruba

He never claimed Yoruba

It was even Ijaw that was written on his Wikipedia page

This was his statement in 2018 in their king's palace

Stop tagging it Yoruba thing

Re: Sowore's Arrest.... Eye Witness Report by babyfaceafrica: 7:08am On Aug 03, 2019
source
Re: Sowore's Arrest.... Eye Witness Report by Nwadiuto247: 7:11am On Aug 03, 2019
This your story get as e be o. The thing no jel for me o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sowore's Arrest.... Eye Witness Report by chiagozien(m): 7:11am On Aug 03, 2019
Nukilia:

Stop acting like an unintelligent person! Stop comparing KANU with Sowore, KANU is irredemably wicked and cruel! KANU exposed a lot of Igbo men and women to the assault of the Nigerian army. KANU was using people to make money at the back side while he ran away to the Bush leaving innocent souls to die. Like Kanu like Ojukwu undecided
then fight your war with sowore who is sharing money to you yoruba,who is protecting you from herdsmen the way tinubu have been,
very soon he will drink rat poison in prison like your hero awolowo.
Re: Sowore's Arrest.... Eye Witness Report by Eteka1(m): 7:16am On Aug 03, 2019
So una want make government allow the breakdown of law and order, disruption of lawful activities of the citizens and disruption of economic activities all in the name of revolution or days of rage thought up by Sowore just because he failed the presidential election?
Re: Sowore's Arrest.... Eye Witness Report by kitaatita: 7:33am On Aug 03, 2019
Sowore contested for the post of President and Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces of Nigeria. He lost the election. If he feels cheated, he should have gone to court. Organising a revolution; even if a mockery of revolution is subversive.
Re: Sowore's Arrest.... Eye Witness Report by MirJay: 8:00am On Aug 03, 2019
I pity Buhari. History will acknowledge his tyranny and stupidity. how can a sane human allow someone like Abba Kyari do the thinking for him. Nigeria needs a revolution and surely a revolution is on it's way.

The gambari that posted above me is so full of shit.
Re: Sowore's Arrest.... Eye Witness Report by Gandollaar(f): 8:13am On Aug 03, 2019
Eteka1:
So una want make government allow the breakdown of law and order, disruption of lawful activities of the citizens and disruption of economic activities all in the name of revolution or days of rage thought up by Sowore just because he failed the presidential election?
buhari media cows have been unleashed totally on the entire populace

1 Like

Re: Sowore's Arrest.... Eye Witness Report by Gandollaar(f): 8:14am On Aug 03, 2019
MirJay:
I pity Buhari. History will acknowledge his tyranny and stupidity. how can a sane human allow someone like Abba Kyari do the thinking for him. Nigeria needs a revolution and surely a revolution is on it's way.

The gambari that posted above me is so full of shit.
This is very disturbing coming from a Nigerian of the present time.
Re: Sowore's Arrest.... Eye Witness Report by Gandollaar(f): 8:16am On Aug 03, 2019
Niaja4real:
#FreeSoworeNow@FG@DSS
Really? You need to be whipped on your bare buttocks for this rubbish you posted till your flesh begins to fall of in ounces
Re: Sowore's Arrest.... Eye Witness Report by Eteka1(m): 8:19am On Aug 03, 2019
Gandollaar:
buhari media cows have been unleashed totally on the entire populace
Are you one of them?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EndSARS: Lagos Judicial Panel Report Will Be Made Public - Sanwo-Olu / Three Fulani Terrorist Masquerading As IPOB/ESN Shot Dead At Nnobi Anambra State / Ghanaians, Kenyans In Uproar Over Nigerian Music Dominance - Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.