Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,818 members, 7,827,997 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:03 PM

Sowore's Arrest.... Eye Witness Report - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sowore's Arrest.... Eye Witness Report (4405 Views)

Lauretta Onochie On Sowore Arrest: “DSS Saved Him From Setting Self Ablaze” / Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Omoyele Sowore’s Arrest By DSS Over #revolutionnow Protest / #RevolutionNow: Nigerians React To Sowore Arrest, #FreeSowore Trends On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sowore's Arrest.... Eye Witness Report by ZiggyMr(m): 8:34am On Aug 03, 2019
KingOdart:

Some part of Ondo are Ijaw

You guys are the one making it tribal

So the record have to be set straight

Sowore is an Ijaw man from Ondo not Yoruba

He never claimed Yoruba

It was even Ijaw that was written on his Wikipedia page

This was his statement in 2018 in their king's palace

Stop tagging it Yoruba thing

Are you now sowore's advocate, have seen this your ijaw/Yoruba thing on almost every thread that involves Yele.

1 Like

Re: Sowore's Arrest.... Eye Witness Report by KingOdart(m): 8:36am On Aug 03, 2019
ZiggyMr:

Are you now sowore's advocate, have seen this your ijaw/Yoruba thing on almost every thread that involves Yele.

A lot of people are misinformed and some people are hell Bent on making it tribal

So someone have to speak

1 Like

Re: Sowore's Arrest.... Eye Witness Report by orion7: 8:44am On Aug 03, 2019
chiagozien:
Am using my brain,reason i wont join yorubas in their dance of shame called revolution.

The same people that said Kanu will rot in jail for speaking out about the evil happening in nigeria
you re not from the South. get lost
Re: Sowore's Arrest.... Eye Witness Report by joseph1832(m): 8:45am On Aug 03, 2019
You don't call for a revolution and think the government won't react. Instead putting himself in this very awkward position. He should have started politicking by forming alliance with other political parties.

I believe it's apparent enough seeing from past events that calling for a revolution or any form of protest doesn't yield any result that is worthwhile.

1 Like

Re: Sowore's Arrest.... Eye Witness Report by chiagozien(m): 8:53am On Aug 03, 2019
orion7:
you re not from the South. get lost
Am from East but you are from west.

Which south are you talking about.
Re: Sowore's Arrest.... Eye Witness Report by dlondonbadboy: 9:00am On Aug 03, 2019
Niaja4real:
I said it, the guy was not wise at all, he should have kept his plans in his chest till the right day, knowing fully well the kind of dictatorial government we have in place now.
#FreeSoworeNow@FG@DSS

Shutup abeg
Re: Sowore's Arrest.... Eye Witness Report by dlondonbadboy: 9:01am On Aug 03, 2019
chiagozien:
Yorubas should start their revolution.

Igbos stay clear of it.

Shutup
Re: Sowore's Arrest.... Eye Witness Report by dlondonbadboy: 9:04am On Aug 03, 2019
kitaatita:
Sowore contested for the post of President and Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces of Nigeria. He lost the election. If he feels cheated, he should have gone to court. Organising a revolution; even if a mockery of revolution is subversive.

You are a complete fool. If China was full of people like you, today they would probably by worse than Nigeria. But intelligent people came together and said enough is enough. The sowores of China came together and demanded for change...if you don't have sense just shutup!
Re: Sowore's Arrest.... Eye Witness Report by dlondonbadboy: 9:05am On Aug 03, 2019
joseph1832:
You don't call for a revolution and think the government won't react. Instead putting himself in this very awkward position. He should have started politicking by forming alliance with other political parties.

I believe it's apparent enough seeing from past events that calling for a revolution or any form of protest doesn't yield any result that is worthwhile.

Nations that have prospered because a revolution happened nko? Did they form political alliances? Act now or shut it...
Re: Sowore's Arrest.... Eye Witness Report by joseph1832(m): 9:09am On Aug 03, 2019
dlondonbadboy:

Nations that have prospered because a revolution happened nko? Did they form political alliances? Act now or shut it...
which nations are those? Are the nation's are as politically and religiously diverse like our nation? And now please keep kwayet and stop assuming

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Sowore's Arrest.... Eye Witness Report by dlondonbadboy: 9:12am On Aug 03, 2019
joseph1832:
which nations are those? Are the nation's are as politically and religiously diverse like our nation? And now please keep kwayet and stop assuming

Thank you.

You are either a coward or a fool. Either case people like you don't always amount to much. Let wise people who are tired of this mess react. You can go on and continue your bet9ja...
Re: Sowore's Arrest.... Eye Witness Report by FlutterDollar99(m): 9:37am On Aug 03, 2019
Nukilia:

Stop acting like an unintelligent person! Stop comparing KANU with Sowore, KANU is irredemably wicked and cruel! KANU exposed a lot of Igbo men and women to the assault of the Nigerian army. KANU was using people to make money at the back side while he ran away to the Bush leaving innocent souls to die. Like Kanu like Ojukwu undecided
I wish all of them could see this post and think deep

1 Like

Re: Sowore's Arrest.... Eye Witness Report by McSpeedy04: 9:39am On Aug 03, 2019
dlondonbadboy:

You are either a coward or a fool. Either case people like you don't always amount to much. Let wise people who are tired of this mess react. You can go on and continue your bet9ja...
you are the coward and the fool, more so, you are a bastard!.

I asked questions, instead of you to provide answers you came throwing insults like your father throw away the sperm that would have been the intelligent you.

Wise people don't resort to insult when asked questions, bastard. I'm sure all your bravado start on social media and end on social media. Mr arrant noise maker. You're a first class loser.

Now get lost and stay lost.

1 Like

Re: Sowore's Arrest.... Eye Witness Report by dlondonbadboy: 9:41am On Aug 03, 2019
McSpeedy04:
you are the coward and the fool, more so, you are a bastard!.

I asked questions, instead of you to provide answers you came throwing insults like your father throw away the sperm that would have been the intelligent you.

Wise people don't resort to insult when asked questions, bastard. I'm sure all your bravado start on social media and end on social media. Mr arrant noise maker. You're a first class loser.

Now get lost and stay lost.

You asked a uselss question and the world has no time to answer stupid questions..
Re: Sowore's Arrest.... Eye Witness Report by McSpeedy04: 9:49am On Aug 03, 2019
dlondonbadboy:

You asked a uselss question and the world has no time to answer stupid questions..
you're a raving lunatic. So you're the world now? Not that I expect a sodomize bedbug like you to even know what you're talking about

1 Like

Re: Sowore's Arrest.... Eye Witness Report by dlondonbadboy: 9:51am On Aug 03, 2019
McSpeedy04:
you're a raving lunatic. So you're the world now? Not that I expect a sodomize bedbug like you to even know what you're talking about

Don't ask stupid questions and you might have a chance to converse with intellectuals.
Re: Sowore's Arrest.... Eye Witness Report by McSpeedy04: 9:52am On Aug 03, 2019
dlondonbadboy:

Don't ask stupid questions and you might have a chance to converse with intellectuals.
who's an intellectual, you? Don't make me laugh.

2 Likes

Re: Sowore's Arrest.... Eye Witness Report by fykes(m): 9:54am On Aug 03, 2019
Dear God... Give me the grace and favour like u gave to GEJ. In my lifetime to see those who call me clueless and ineffectual get served and wish me to speak up for them...
Also give me the heart and humility to speak up for them where I can. Of course after enjoying the show.
AMEN

1 Like

Re: Sowore's Arrest.... Eye Witness Report by ChristianEast: 9:55am On Aug 03, 2019
wordcat:

Honestly, he should have kept his plans in his chest till August 5th then at noon, he will come out at Ojuelegba roundabout with megaphone and start calling people to join his revolution.
Do you think popular revolution is calling for prayers in the mosque?

If you see him with mega phone in ojuelegba shouting RevolutionNow would join?

You won't.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sowore's Arrest.... Eye Witness Report by fykes(m): 9:56am On Aug 03, 2019
McSpeedy04:
which one be "sodomized bedbug Kwan?
This here is the issue with Nigeria... Everybody body dey pain am and is looking to take it out on anyone el
Re: Sowore's Arrest.... Eye Witness Report by ChristianEast: 9:57am On Aug 03, 2019
Nukilia:

Stop acting like an unintelligent person! Stop comparing KANU with Sowore, KANU is irredemably wicked and cruel! KANU exposed a lot of Igbo men and women to the assault of the Nigerian army. KANU was using people to make money at the back side while he ran away to the Bush leaving innocent souls to die. Like Kanu like Ojukwu undecided
You don't need a binocular to identify a yoruba moslem.

Always glaring.
Re: Sowore's Arrest.... Eye Witness Report by tuniski: 10:02am On Aug 03, 2019
wordcat:

Honestly, he should have kept his plans in his chest till August 5th then at noon, he will come out at Ojuelegba roundabout with megaphone and start calling people to join his revolution.

He did the right thing. To do such protests one must be ready for anything as the chief organizer.
Sowore ain't new to this, he is a veteran. Protests ain't for buttie!
Re: Sowore's Arrest.... Eye Witness Report by AceRoot(m): 10:11am On Aug 03, 2019
chiagozien:
Yorubas should start their revolution.

Igbos stay clear of it.

***COPIED off the NET***

IGBOS BE CAREFUL! - By Emeka Odumegwu Ojukwu (Ojukwu's Son) ----------------------------------------

The whole Nigeria is aggrieved,Igbos are tactically getting set up again to lead the pack for expressing the grievances......IGBOS BE CAREFUL!

Only few people remembered that the first Nigeria coup led by Nzeogwu,which is fraudulently tagged "Igbo Coup" comprised of young chaps from practically all the regions in Nigeria and was a response to the chaos in the WEST as a result of the aftermath of 1965 elections, the active participants in that chaos later aligned with federal government to churn out deadly policies on you.....IGBOS BE CAREFUL!

If Nigerians are really tired of this non-working structure we have run for almost half a century,they should collectively come together and renegotiate the union, no body should make you the senior prefect of that agitation again. The last time you led and demanded for such restructuring, the whole nation fought against you to keep their "dear Nigeria" the way it is. I can bet they will do it again. I over heard some of your next door neighbours asking, "why are they really protesting".....IGBOS BE CAREFUL!

Under a renegotiated Nigeria,you are the most advantaged, you will have the whole nation as your field to express your ingenuity, you have invested, blood, personal structures, money and spread into the project called Nigeria more than those who JUST "mouth-ically" parrot their love for Nigeria........while you do the the practical of ONE NIGERIA, most others only talk about it .........IGBOS BE CAREFUL.

From United nations, NASA, Microsoft, CNN, Hollywood, Nollywood, Manchester city,ARSENAL,Chelsea, House of lords, house of commons, white house to major hospitals in US and UK and anywhere solution is needed,you have proved that where ever humans are gathered and brain is the requirement,your head can never be bowed. Therefore, you have nothing actually to prove to anyone......IGBOS BE CAREFUL!

The whole nation is groaning under the current structure we run. When the groan has gotten to a boiling point, we all will demand collectively for renegotiation of this abusive relationship we are having in the name of nationhood. Dare not lead this call. The last time you did, other people chose to mend fences and made a scape goat out of you.......IGBOS BE CAREFUL.

The same way your businesses thrive in Saudi Arabia, Indonesia and Chad, under a restructured or fragmented Nigeria, your business can still thrive anywhere.....IGBOS BE CAREFUL!

Your prestigious sons and daughters championed the course of six geo-political zones, championed the course of 13% derivation for the benefit of your neighbours and still champions the course of resource control and fiscal federalism, but I have seen you also struggle so much to explain to both neighbours and outsiders that you are not interested in their resources but rather interested in being allowed to explore your rich human capital and ingenuity without any orchestrated hindrances........IGBOS BE CAREFUL!

I have seen how some Igbo sons and daughters struggles to sound patriotic even if it means sounding silly and their kits and kin in neighbouring states begs not to be identified with their Igbo roots because it will save them some "special treatment" reserved for Igbos---it never does anyways. Don't let another set back happen.....IGBOS BE CAREFUL!

Our major need now is an emergence of a leader figure with the courage of Ojukwu, wisdom of M.I Okpara and the sagacity of Chuba Okadigbo yet endowed with tamed emotions to steer our pride and productivity into a common force and also lead us into demanding redress for perceived injustice.....IGBOS BE CAREFUL!

I REPEAT, if Nigeria is tired, when Nigeria is tired of running an unprofitable structure, we shall be ready for the way forward; we shall be ready for renegotiation. BUT NEVER AGAIN will your blood be used as a specimen to test how "united" Nigeria can be in fighting her "enemy". IGBOS BE CAREFUL!!!!!

***COPIED off the NET***
Re: Sowore's Arrest.... Eye Witness Report by Niaja4real(m): 10:16am On Aug 03, 2019
Gandollaar:
Really? You need to be whipped on your bare buttocks for this rubbish you posted till your flesh begins to fall of in ounces
Silent is the best answer to a fool
Re: Sowore's Arrest.... Eye Witness Report by johnmartus(m): 10:24am On Aug 03, 2019
grin
Re: Sowore's Arrest.... Eye Witness Report by Gandollaar(f): 10:33am On Aug 03, 2019
Niaja4real:

Silent is the best answer to a fool
Your mumu and the guy above own na follow come
Re: Sowore's Arrest.... Eye Witness Report by Niaja4real(m): 11:00am On Aug 03, 2019
Gandollaar:
Your mumu and the guy above own na follow come
I will advice that u go home, and when u reach, called out your idiotic father who failed in his responsibility to have trained u to becme useful & give him all the insults he ever thaught u bcuz I can't condescend that low to dignifying an urchin like u with any other further reply after now
Get lost leech.
Re: Sowore's Arrest.... Eye Witness Report by oboy81: 11:41am On Aug 03, 2019
Pangea:
Criminal government
They have started Again
They want to make Sowore a martyr !
Nnwanne this your signature ehn
It hit me
Re: Sowore's Arrest.... Eye Witness Report by Pangea: 11:49am On Aug 03, 2019
oboy81:

Nnwanne this your signature ehn
It hit me

At least we can all agree,
No hell is worse than Nigeria!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sowore's Arrest.... Eye Witness Report by Gandollaar(f): 1:27pm On Aug 03, 2019
Niaja4real:

I will advice that u go home, and when u reach, called out your idiotic father who failed in his responsibility to have trained u to becme useful & give him all the insults he ever thaught u bcuz I can't condescend that low to dignifying an urchin like u with any other further reply after now
Get lost leech.
E pain am lol
Re: Sowore's Arrest.... Eye Witness Report by Rochasstatue(f): 1:47pm On Aug 03, 2019
I thought the idiot said he will set himself ablaze.
Why run from arrest?
He ought to have dared them to shoot him or pulled a gun and shoot the DSS guys.
Ode go smoke weed finish, begin form Nnamdi Kanu.
Kanu don raise so much money with his charade.
His wife and kids are in England.
He came here, led hundreds to their death, collected his settlement and left.
Sowore omo ale met him, copied his format and came to Lagos to push another set of deluded assholes to their untimely death.

If you believe in Sowore, you are of a quality three notches below a used sanitary pad.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Daily News Hausa Ask Northerners To Mass Review 3 Apps On Google Playstore / Double Nomination: What Happens If Supreme Court Rule Against Tinubu On Friday? / Achebe's Burial On May-23 – South-East Governors Announce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.