Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,816 members, 7,813,695 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:30 PM

Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar - Religion (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar (259385 Views)

Pics From Eckankar 2014 December Regional Seminar. / ‪What Is Eckankar? Is It A Cult, A Religion, Part Of The Occult? / The Eckankar Cult In Nigeria (Africa) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (168) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by otheloze: 6:59am On May 27, 2012
Dear Ben, its been a while how are u doing, i just want
to know if all lessons leanrt in the inner planes can be used to help purify the soul in the physical plane , or do we simply forget every thing. Another thing is how is the manhata picked also what is the issue between sri darwin gross and Harold klemp
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 12:31pm On May 27, 2012
@ otheloze:

Dear Ben, its been a while how are u
doing,
I am quite fine. Thank you.

i just want
to know if all lessons leanrt in the inner
planes can be used to help purify the
soul in the physical plane , or do we
simply forget every thing.

of course that is the reason for them in the first place i.e for the purification of soul. You forget if you do not apply the necessary disciplines needed to retain them in your physical memory which includes doing your spiritual exercises and writing down the experiences as soon as they happen and then contemplating on them and reviewing them from time to time.

Another thing
is how is the manhata picked also what
is the issue between sri darwin gross
and Harold klemp

The Mahanta, the Living Eck Master is picked by the Sugmad i.e God. The individual who has the highest amount of love for all life is chosen to occupy that position and each is given a mission and when the mission is over he hands over to his successor who is also chosen by God.

The drama that played out between Sri Darwin and Sri Harold goes to elucidate a very important spiritual principle. No one reaches perfection, not even the Master. There is always another step and heaven is re-won everyday. Once a master loses the vision that is placed before him by God then a spiritual fall from grace is inevitable. there are no exceptions.
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by otheloze: 5:41pm On May 27, 2012
thanks for reply, how could it be the one with the most love in the world could only be found in eckankar, and not randomly picked from any other group or even someone without any affiliation to any group.if you dont mind i ask how did sri darwin miss the vision, and so far how long harold klemp been the mahanta you mean no has manged to grow love as much if not more than he has?
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by Obi901: 7:44am On May 28, 2012
@benodic
It is every man's destiny to become the spirit of God.

Can You elaborate the quote above,Got it from stranger by the river.And is spirit different from soul
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by Obi901: 10:14am On May 28, 2012
The spiritual traveler is like a tree with its branches.The trunk represents the Traveler and branches are his deciples.A master who is without deciples is that tree which has no branches,and there can hardly be any branches without the trunk of the tree.

Stranger by the river
Paul twitchell
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 7:20pm On May 28, 2012
@ otheloze

thanks for reply, how could it be the one
with the most love in the world could
only be found in eckankar, and not
randomly picked from any other group
or even someone without any affiliation
to any group.

Sri Harold was a christian in training to become a reverend minister when he got the call and was then trained by Sri Paul who was a christian too. Sri Sudar singh who trained Sri Paul Twitchell was a Buddhist. Sri Rumi was a Moslem before he was trained by Sri shamus and the list goes on. The only common denominator is that when that Soul is pin- pointed the current Master at that time has to train him to develop his full potential to be able to become a clear channel for God.

if you dont mind i ask how
did sri darwin miss the vision, and so far
how long harold klemp been the
mahanta you mean no has manged to
grow love as much if not more than he
has?

whenever a Master finishes his mission as dictated by God, He steps aside and hands over to the next qualified person.
A master is not supposed to be attached to the position as he should have attained full vairag i.e detachment. But in Darwin's case after handing over he was still attached to the position and wanted to still be calling the shots which is not possible because, the Living Eck Master takes orders only from the Sugmad. So this lead to his removal from Eckankar.

As of now the person that will take over from Sri Harold is already in training and standing by. When Sri Harold finishes his mission the person takes over. It is as simple as that.
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 8:00pm On May 28, 2012
@ Obi 901

It is every man's destiny to become the
spirit of God.

Can You elaborate the quote above,Got it
from stranger by the river.And is spirit
different from soul

Soul is an individualized unit of Spirit with its own distinct and unique vibration and character. Soul can be likened to a fish and Spirit is the water in which the fish lives and have its being and is sustained by it.

Soul in its latent state has all the qualities of God which is embedded in spirit but due to its immaturity is not able to fully realize and express these qualities. That was why Soul was sent down to the school of the lower worlds to germinate and grow and fully expand its consciousness and to one day become one with the Eck, the Holy Spirit of God. Which means that there is now no difference between the qualities expressed by Soul and that expressed by the Holy Spirit.
That is the destiny of man. And all souls will go the same road. It is up to each Soul when or how long it will take to fulfil this destiny.
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 3:54pm On May 30, 2012
A Seed for Contemplation

The secret is that one cannot live
without love. You’ve got to find the
kind that agrees with your spiritual
makeup. Once you have it, you find it a
delicate thing that can slip away like
water through the fingers.

Harold Klemp
The Language of Soul
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by Obi901: 9:30am On May 31, 2012
Human love is a selfish love which demands a return of the love that pours forth.
Divine love is that which has no thought of anything in return.
When ye love one another so great that it does matter what the other does,
Then ye have unconditional love,and thy love has risen above the plane of this
Earthly world.

Stranger by the river
Paul Twitchell
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by Obi901: 6:20am On Jun 01, 2012
You,yourself,are your own problem.you must understand and act
To solve the mystery of thy little self before you can solve the
Mystery of God.This is the law of the Self-the Law of God.

Stranger by the river
Paul Twitchell
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by Obi901: 6:26am On Jun 01, 2012
Do not lay claim to salvation as long as gossip still appeals to thee;
So long as you are more disturbed by the faults of others than by thine own;
So long as you can still excuse thine own weakness and shift thine own blame to another,
You have not settled thy problem of little self.

Stranger by the river
Paul Twitchell
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by Obi901: 11:04am On Jun 02, 2012
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by Obi901: 11:05am On Jun 02, 2012
I will speak to thee in parables
The leopard is hungry but he cannot seize his food
For the deer is swifter.so my friend,there is a man who is also
Hungry in spirit for my word,whose boasting roar does not bring
Me nearer to him.
Neither can man nor the leopard lie in wait to seize Spirit

Stranger by the river
Paul Twitchell
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by Obi901: 11:13am On Jun 02, 2012
The true reality is the source of God.
Therefore,to become One with God ye must become a part of the
True source,and not the power.
Therefor,thy at-One-ment with God is becoming the instrument for
His power,and not God Itself.To become one with God,thou must
Return to the true home as soul.
This is life!

Stranger by the river
Paul Twitchell
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by Obi901: 7:23am On Jun 03, 2012
Love is desire,and desire is feeling.Therefore,when you have a deep feeling,you have a desire for something!
Love is absolute.but the conception of love varies with the individual consciousness.No man can say when the
Individual consciousness has been developed to the point where further unfold ment is imPossible.
Love is not a matter of belief.It is a matter of demonstration.It is not a question of authority,but one of
Perception and action.

Stranger by the river
Paul Twitchell
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by Obi901: 7:32am On Jun 03, 2012
It is love that imparts vitality to our minds and hearts and enables it to germinate.
The law of love will bring to you all necessity for your spiritual growth and maturity.
Therefore if you desire love,try to realize that the only way to get love is by giving love.
That the more you give,the more you get;and the only way in which you can give is to
Fill yourself with it,until you become a magnet of love.

Stranger by the river
Paul Twitchell
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by Obi901: 7:42am On Jun 03, 2012
God love has for its goal the creation of the highest form,and you must know that the
Individual love is likewise forever attempting to express itself in form,and to give
Soul the highest architecture of spiritual attainment.
If you are able to see love in its entirety,you will know all things,the all in all,the secrets of all reality.
If not,you will be chained to this old world of darkness and suffering forever!

Stranger by the river
Paul Twitchell
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by Obi901: 7:00am On Jun 04, 2012
Do not partake of the evil of another.if you are
Quite and calm,your calmness and quietness
Will make a greater effect on the other than his
Anger.

Stranger by the river
Paul Twitchell
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by Obi901: 6:19am On Jun 05, 2012
@benodic
Every man seeking to balance the law of
God should seek first to render service for
What he expects to get.This is the law of this
World and must never be broken.

Please elaborate the above,I don't seem to get it.
Thanks
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 12:03pm On Jun 05, 2012
@ Obi 901

@benodic
Every man seeking to balance the law of
God should seek first to render service
for
What he expects to get.This is the law of
this
World and must never be broken.
Please elaborate the above,I don't seem
to get it.
Thanks

the above quote is simply trying to explain the law of Cause and Effect which is the law of this world which must not be broken. You can not expect to get something for nothing. You can not expect to get yam when you planted coconut. If you expect something from life you have to be ready to give something back to life which can be in the form of service to life.
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by Top8(m): 11:29pm On Jun 05, 2012
Hi, pls may I av ur contacts. Most especially ur phone number so we can talk? Txn
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by Obi901: 1:16pm On Jun 06, 2012
If you seek to find the God center,thy ideal can be fulfilled.
It depends upon thyself,for every man is the Truth and the
Way unto himself.Speaking to the deciples,Jesus said,
I am the way and the truth,but he was speaking from the
Christ consciousness and not as Jesus,the man

Stranger by the river
Paul Twitchell
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by Obi901: 1:21pm On Jun 06, 2012
So I speak to thee,my son,from the highest,
From the plane of God,and not as an individual .
God is thy own for the asking.You need no man,
Except the Master,to show thee.Mainly,you need
Thyself to make it a reality.

Stranger by the river
Paul Twitchell
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 8:15am On Jun 07, 2012
@Top-8

Hi, pls may I av ur contacts. Most
especially ur phone number so we can
talk? Txn

you can contact me through my email
masterben2009@gmail.com
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by Obi901: 8:28am On Jun 07, 2012
"Man is always seeking",And he finds not,
For life does not begin with birth and end with
Death.Man hungers for perfection.Man seeks
God.And how can man find God without the
Godman's help.

Stranger by the river
Paul Twitchell
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by chieveboy(m): 11:02pm On Jun 07, 2012
Hi benodic, its been a while : ). I'm in my third month on the Easyway discourses. The thing is; I travelled out when my discouses arrived, so I started March. Now, should I read three disourses to cover up or just continue? Secondly I got to understand the discourses are to be read bit by bit; as to how I just gulp down a months disourse, and be imaging the mahanta doing the rest of the work-- much like taking a pill and falling in bed to sleep. Please I need to know what's up on using the discourses;I want to get the most from it so that whever my conciousess is, I'll be on the peak of it. Most importanly, anything got that will help me grow spiritually is very wellcome expecially immaterial ones--thats if its done in Echankar :/. smiley
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 8:16pm On Jun 08, 2012
@ chieveboy

Hi benodic, its been a while : ). I'm in my
third month on the Easyway discourses.
The thing is; I travelled out when my
discouses arrived, so I started March.
Now, should I read three disourses to
cover up or just continue?

there is no hurry on the path of Eckankar. The discourses are not to be rushed at all.
You are to read one lesson a month. It does not matter if you did not start at the time your discourse arrived. Just read one lesson per month and do the spiritual exercises given in each lesson

Secondly I got

to understand the discourses are to be
read bit by bit; as to how I just gulp
down a months disourse, and be
imaging the mahanta doing the rest of
the work-- much like taking a pill and
falling in bed to sleep. Please I need to
know what's up on using the
discourses;I want to get the most from
it so that whever my conciousess is, I'll
be on the peak of it. Most importanly,
anything got that will help me grow
spiritually is very wellcome expecially
immaterial ones--thats if its done in
Echankar

After reading the lesson , take it bit by bit and contemplate on it after your spiritual exercise. During the day put your attention lightly on a chosen passage and ask the Mahanta to throw more light on it .
As you do the spiritual exercises and read the discourses gradually you gain more spiritual stamina and spiritual foresight that will enable you live your life more fully. It is a gradual process so be patient and take your time.
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by Obi901: 6:25am On Jun 09, 2012
The few who have come to see themselves
In the true light of God and whose life is in
Keeping with the guidance of God,are rightfully
Named the messengers of God,and are his
Supreme Sons who give the truth to all mankind.
They are the Godmen who walk the earth.

Stranger by the river
Paul Twitchell
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by Obi901: 3:51pm On Jun 10, 2012
@Benodic
When you read ECK books and attend Sunday service,do you still need to be a registered member.Is there a difference.
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 6:58pm On Jun 10, 2012
@ Obi 901

@Benodic
When you read ECK books and attend Sunday service,do you still need to be a registered member.Is there a difference.

the difference is like being a spectator in a football game and being a player yourself in the game.
Eckankar is a spiritual training program, not just a church ,that takes you gradually step by step according to your own pace through different levels of expanding consciousness and at the end leaves you a God-realized soul, a verified pure channel for the love of God to flow to the worlds. this training starts when you make a commitment to partake in the spiritual training by registering.
another thing is that there is no compulsion at all and no hurry in becoming a registered member. it is okay to take your time, read the Eck Books, attend Eck programs including the sunday Eck Worship. the choice to register or not is entirely up to you and depends on what your spiritual goals are.
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by Obi901: 8:32am On Jun 11, 2012
@Benodic
I c you,will be playing soon.Thanks

"I understand something,"but what is it ,I do not know!

Stranger by the river
Paul Twitchell
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by Obi901: 8:34am On Jun 11, 2012
This earth's civilization has made man soft & flabby,and no longer can he
Think for himself.He must let others do so,tell him what to do.
Man has become so involved in the trifles of existence that he is shut from
God.This is because man has forgotten the language of the celestial world.
God speaks to all,but how many hear His Voice?

Stranger by the river
Paul Twitchell

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (168) (Reply)

A Library Of The Best 40 Atheist Arguments Against God/religion (NOW WITH PICS) / Marine Spirits...what Are They?how To Identify Them And Defeat Them. / Testimony Of A Former Devil Worshiper - Nonkoliso Ngeleka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.