Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,809,992 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:26 PM

Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar - Religion (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar (259076 Views)

Pics From Eckankar 2014 December Regional Seminar. / ‪What Is Eckankar? Is It A Cult, A Religion, Part Of The Occult? / The Eckankar Cult In Nigeria (Africa) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (168) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 3:09pm On Mar 09, 2012
@ chieveboy

So which part is of it is refered to as the 'animal level'?

in the physical plane souls come into different physical embodiments starting from the mineral level to the plant level then to the animal level and then to the human level. from the human level physical evolution stops and spiritual evolution commences. Soul will have to pass through these levels in its journey to spiritual maturity.

So on earth; one can move past all planes to the hearth of God, this must be hard and rigorous.

it is easiest to gain God consciousness from the Earth than the inner planes. why? because life on earth is tough and it makes people to seek God whereas life in the inner planes are much easier that most Souls do not bother progressing upwards again. so yes on earth one can move past all the planes to the heart of God and of course it is a hard and rigorous journey. one in which you must be refined in and out to become pure before you can get near the God head.

Ps: someone needs ur help in 'should l continue mysticism'-- a thread ! Thanks.

i have been following the thread and will contribute asap.

thanks and remain blessed

1 Like

Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by chieveboy(m): 4:37pm On Mar 09, 2012
Wwwow :O!!!' Mineral' like being a diamond,saphire, bronze,gold etc ? Does it means one may be in a human body but be on a mineral or plant level? That time you asked me to do my best and depend on the Holy Spirit, after my SE, l asked a question about Truth, the reply I got was like this "there are 30 breeds of birds, they control the air".By "they control the air", the speaker implies that they cause the air to move in directions as they flap their wings. And I was like lol "whoot are you kidn me? Birds wings control the air? Haha" with an air of disbelieve-almost contemptuously. I was like this is hilarious! How can birds wings control the air lol cheesy. I only hope this doesn't reflect an inner unpreparedness for Truth! Maybe its cos I was more concerned in a certain sense with school and my hide-n-seeking girlfriend :/. But I thought I've taken my spirituality serious? How could I behaved that way? Any way its cool!! Otherwise maybe the speaker was speaking in parables :/. I use to think I should settle this 'domestic' hiccups before going for the spiritual ones? But sometimes it suggests its frivolous asking the holy spirit to help me get over with my girlfriend-its distracting at times. But then this is my first attempt at truly loving someone-hope its true love-else its just some Karmic aftermath :/, Just these two things mostly:My school,Mygirlfriend. The rest will take care of it self.
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 10:53am On Mar 10, 2012
chieveboy

Wwwow :O!!!' Mineral' like being a diamond,saphire, bronze,gold etc ?

minerals like inorganic matter, hills, mountains, water, stone, air etc. each of these are inhabited by souls at the mineral level whom some people mistakenly worship as spirits in those mountains or water bodies. those so called air, water and mountain spirits are really immature souls who are still on their way up the spiritual ladder. when their level of consciousness expands above that level they move to the next level.

Does it means one may be in a human body but be on a mineral or plant level? 

once a soul reaches the level of being embodied in the human body it means that it is now at the Human level of consciousness. you can not be in a human body and be at the mineral or plant level at the same time. it does not work that way.

That time you asked me to do my best and depend on the Holy Spirit, after my SE, l asked a question about Truth, the reply I got was like this "there are 30 breeds of birds, they control the air".By "they control the air", the speaker implies that they cause the air to move in directions as they flap their wings. And I was like lol "whoot are you kidn me? Birds wings control the air? Haha" with an air of disbelieve-almost contemptuously. I was like this is hilarious! How can birds wings control the air lol Cheesy.

you were given a profound truth. you need to dig deeper to understand it very well. do not take it at face value.

I only hope this doesn't reflect an inner unpreparedness for Truth! Maybe its cos I was more concerned in a certain sense with school and my hide-n-seeking girlfriend :/. But I thought I've taken my spirituality serious? How could I behaved that way? Any way its cool!!  Otherwise maybe the speaker was speaking in parables :/.

you are always given truth that suits your level of consciousness. it has nothing to do with inner unpreparedness for truth. you are always prepared for a level of truth and that is what is given to you.

I use to think I should settle this 'domestic' hiccups before going for the spiritual ones?

everything is connected to your spiritual growth. the so called domestic hiccups may be teaching you an important spiritual principle.

But sometimes it suggests its frivolous asking the holy spirit to help me get over with my girlfriend-its distracting at times.

there is nothing too frivolous to ask the Holy Spirit. you can ask to have an understanding why you are having any issues.

But then this is my first attempt at truly loving someone-hope its true love-else its just some Karmic aftermath :/,  Just these two things mostly:My school,Mygirlfriend. The rest will take care of it self.   

love is a very beautiful thing indeed. you start with human love and then it grows to Divine love or unconditional love where you love for the sake of love with no strings attached. there are always wonderful lessons to learn from love.

1 Like

Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by Cmanforall: 1:33pm On Mar 10, 2012
Hi Ben,do you think that sometimes we influence what we dream through our emotional state or things we do before we sleep.if so how can we tell which is important.sometimes I don't understand the dreams E.g i dreamt a big disaster like an earthquake or something occurred,all my family members were calling & I was telling them am okay,i have tried but can't make any sense of the dream.my heart is telling me am on the right path,but it's a lil difficult and complicated than I thought.Even before I started singing hu,when you told me to ask for the truth.i did & saw a man I was asking questions,but now I haven't seen him since.don't know if it's because am not really consistent with singing hu,I just feel if the picture is not clear enough what's the point looking at it.if your neighbor's generator is so loud,disturbing your singing hu at night,what will you do?thanks and may the blessings be.
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 3:46pm On Mar 10, 2012
@ Cmanforall

Hi Ben,do you think that sometimes we influence what we dream through our emotional state or things we do before we sleep.

there is a connection between your outer life and your inner life. both affect each other. so of course your emotional state and the things you do before you sleep can influence your dream.

if so how can we tell which is important.

this is where your dream journal comes in. because there are different types of dream and you may not at present be able to realize the type of dream you had. if you keep a record of your dreams in a dream journal and review it from time to time, at a later date you may realize that a dream that did not make sense in the beginning is now making sense.  most importantly every dream no matter how trivial is telling you something about yourself.

sometimes I don't understand the dreams E.g i dreamt a big disaster like an earthquake or something occurred,all my family members were calling & I was telling them am okay,i have tried but can't make any sense of the dream.

just like i explained above. you may not understand now but later you will. it is just a matter of time. there are two things there. you may have a dream of the future which of course may not make sense now but in time when the event comes to pass you will then realize its meaning. and also if the dream is symbolic you will need to go into contemplation and ask the Holy Spirit for clarification.

my heart is telling me am on the right path,but it's a lil difficult and complicated than I thought.

always follow your heart it will never lead you astray. truth is very simple. it is the mind that complicates things because of its nature. just relax and follow the subtle nudges that comes from the Holy Spirit and you will be okay.

Even before I started singing hu,when you told me to ask for the truth.i did & saw a man I was asking questions,but now I haven't seen him since.don't know if it's because am not really consistent with singing hu,I just feel if the picture is not clear enough what's the point looking at it

The Spiritual Masters are always there in the inner waiting for Souls who are eager to know the Truth. they teach freely from the fountain of their knowledge. but it takes love, discipline and consistency and persistence and patience to break through. at the beginning the picture may not appear clear but it is because of the fog blocking your spiritual eyes. consistent singing of the HU, clears that fog and enables you to see clearly.

if your neighbor's generator is so loud,disturbing your singing hu at night,what will you do?thanks and may the blessings be.

use your creativity. if you listen very well to the sound of that generator you will hear the sound of HU in it. just sing along with it and enjoy yourself. at a point in the spiritual exercise you may stop hearing the sound of the generator entirely as the inner sounds come through. there is a spiritual exercise in the book "The Spiritual Exercises of ECK" that explains how one can incorporate outer  sounds to his or her singing of the HU song. You thrive to become a master of every situation through your creativity.

Thanks and may the blessings be

1 Like

Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 6:56am On Mar 11, 2012
A Seed for Contemplation

On the outside, divine and emotional love may look the same, but divine love is joyful, thankful. It gives itself fully.

Let love be what it will. Don’t let the mind tell you one is human and the other divine.

Harold Klemp
The Language of Soul
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 7:03pm On Mar 12, 2012
A Seed for Contemplation

God loves Soul rich or poor. God does not necessarily love the poor more. God loves Soul. We can enjoy the things of this life and support our family with material goods with no feelings of guilt.

Harold Klemp
The Language of Soul
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 3:52pm On Mar 13, 2012
A Seed for Contemplation

Truth does not operate in a vacuum. People who’ve been touched by truth try to express it in their daily lives: within their family, business, or religion.

Harold Klemp
The Language of Soul
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 3:56pm On Mar 14, 2012
A Seed for Contemplation

People with a high state of consciousness are not frozen into inaction by terror brought about through disasters. They immediately make a plan to turn the negative energy to advantage. At this level of creative imagination, Soul is in a condition of survival. The lesson of the worlds of matter is to develop Soul’s ability to ride the crests of life. This is vairag, detached love.

Harold Klemp
The Language of Soul
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 1:40pm On Mar 15, 2012
A Seed for Contemplation

The secret is that one cannot live without love. You’ve got to find the kind that agrees with your spiritual makeup. Once you have it, you find it a delicate thing that can slip away like water through the fingers.

Harold Klemp
The Language of Soul
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 10:02am On Mar 16, 2012
A Seed for Contemplation

No two people are alike. Each has an agreement with life that is unlike any other. Learn love, patience, and grace, because they are the way to find harmony.

Finding peace is a big part of your spiritual life.

Harold Klemp
The Language of Soul
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 7:19am On Mar 17, 2012
A Seed for Contemplation

Truth does not operate in a vacuum.
People who’ve been touched by truth
try to express it in their daily lives:
within their family, business, or
religion.

Harold Klemp
The Language of Soul
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 6:40am On Mar 18, 2012
A Seed for Contemplation

If you want to bring yourself closer to
the Holy Spirit, say, "I am a vehicle for
God and Divine Spirit." Then begin your
day with joy. Know that everything is
being accomplished as it should be.

Harold Klemp
The Language of Soul
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 6:25am On Mar 19, 2012
A Seed for Contemplation

When you become as little children,
you shall see the kingdom of heaven.
You will carry no ideas from the past
to hold you, none of the future to
frighten you, but just the present, with
the assurance that everything you
need to know is already at hand—
every answer, every solution.

Harold Klemp
The Language of Soul
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 10:12am On Mar 20, 2012
A Seed for Contemplation

No two people are alike. Each has an agreement with life that is unlike any other. Learn love, patience, and grace, because they are the way to find harmony.

Finding peace is a big part of your spiritual life.

Harold Klemp
The Language of Soul
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 3:37pm On Mar 21, 2012
A Seed for Contemplation

As we come out of our childhood of
spirituality into greater states, we learn
to let people be.

Harold Klemp
The Language of Soul
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 7:51am On Mar 22, 2012
A Seed for Contemplation

Give your best effort each day, and
leave the rest to Spirit.

Harold Klemp
The Language of Soul
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 7:51am On Mar 23, 2012
A Seed for Contemplation

We are Soul. This life is an opportunity
for Soul to get rich experiences in any
way that It can—uplifting, constructive
experiences, the kind where we find
ways to serve all of life.

Harold Klemp
The Language of Soul
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 8:16am On Mar 24, 2012
A Seed for Contemplation

Earth is a classroom that brings about
the spiritual maturity of Soul. When Its
education is completed, It must decide
for Itself what belongs to the realm of
timeless truth and what is merely a
subterfuge—a shadow of truth.

Harold Klemp
The Language of Soul
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 11:22am On Mar 24, 2012
A Seed for Contemplation

No two people are alike. Each has an
agreement with life that is unlike any
other. Learn love, patience, and grace,
because they are the way to find
harmony.
Finding peace is a big part of your
spiritual life.

Harold Klemp
The Language of Soul
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 7:23am On Mar 25, 2012
A Seed for Contemplation

Harmony in a family is a sacred thing.

Harold Klemp
The Language of Soul
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 7:18am On Mar 26, 2012
A Seed for Contemplation

We are required spiritually to act with
the greatest degree of responsibility
both to ourselves and to others. This is
what it means to be part of the
community of Spirit, of the ECK—to be
part of the cosmic system of life.

Harold Klemp
The Language of Soul
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 7:31am On Mar 27, 2012
A Seed for Contemplation

Happiness is not a matter of how your
outer life appears to someone else.
Happiness is a state of consciousness.

Harold Klemp
The Language of Soul
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 7:33am On Mar 28, 2012
A Seed for Contemplation

The secret to getting rid of fear is
opening the heart.

Harold Klemp
The Language of Soul
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 6:58am On Mar 29, 2012
A Seed for Contemplation

As we give of ourselves, of our
patience and love, to someone else
who needs it more, something changes
inside us. Something flows in, a flow of
good feeling. A spiritual upliftment
occurs both in us and in the person
receiving the love.

Harold Klemp
The Language of Soul
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 2:06pm On Mar 30, 2012
A Seed for Contemplation

As our self-discipline increases, we
discover that life can no longer defeat
us. We move tranquilly under the
protection of that Presence we know
as the ECK, or Divine Spirit.

Harold Klemp
The Language of Soul
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 9:38am On Mar 31, 2012
A Seed for Contemplation

When you ask for help, Spirit begins to bring changes that are for your good. Of course, this means you must be extra careful in the choices you make. Before Spirit can make any changes, you must develop a better image of yourself: You are Soul. God’s love is for you.

Harold Klemp
The Language of Soul
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 2:00pm On Apr 01, 2012
A Seed for Contemplation

We must first give to life if we expect
life to give anything in return. This is
the divine law.

Harold Klemp
The Language of Soul
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 6:13pm On Apr 02, 2012
A Seed for Contemplation

As we raise ourselves in the spiritual consciousness, we are better able to solve the problems of life. We are happy. We are at home in every environment.

Harold Klemp
The Language of Soul
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 8:04am On Apr 03, 2012
A Seed for Contemplation

You cannot measure spirituality by the
number of bad habits you have or not.
Nor by a certain number of
experiences. Awareness of the
moment and a joy for living can also
be an indication of where you are
spiritually.

Harold Klemp
The Language of Soul
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by Cmanforall: 2:25pm On Apr 03, 2012
Hi Ben,hope you are cool.I had a dream last week,the only thing I remember about the dream is someone telling me I need to know what symbols or symbolism and dream is.Don't know what it means but it's being stuck in my head since and it's like i remember it everyday so I thought I should ask if you've had of it.Thanks and may the blessings be.
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 9:07am On Apr 04, 2012
@ cmanforall

dreams are the first step in the spiritual journey of soul. There are different types of dreams. You have dreams of past lives, dreams of the future, waking dreams, etc.

At the early stages of a soul's unfoldment the dreams that confer strong spiritual truth are presented in symbols so as not to shock the dreamer.

Further contemplation on that dream usually reveals what the symbol signifies. Bear in mind that the meaning of symbols are unique to each individual and the meaning changes as the soul's consciousness expands.

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (168) (Reply)

A Library Of The Best 40 Atheist Arguments Against God/religion (NOW WITH PICS) / Marine Spirits...what Are They?how To Identify Them And Defeat Them. / Testimony Of A Former Devil Worshiper - Nonkoliso Ngeleka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.