Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,972 members, 7,956,627 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 03:49 PM

Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar - Religion (44) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar (275246 Views)

Pics From Eckankar 2014 December Regional Seminar. / ‪What Is Eckankar? Is It A Cult, A Religion, Part Of The Occult? / The Eckankar Cult In Nigeria (Africa) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (173) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by giftbz(m): 4:35pm On Oct 15, 2013
Thanks 4 the knowledge
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 11:05am On Oct 17, 2013
A Seed For Contemplation

Life in the lower worlds is made possible by the interaction of two powerful forces:the ECK force and the Kal force. Positive and negative. Love and power.

ECKANKAR
Ancient Wisdom For Today
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 2:17pm On Oct 18, 2013
A Seed For Contemplation

The ECK force descends from the pure positive worlds of God, giving love and life to all that exists in the worlds below.

ECKANKAR
Ancient Wisdom For Today
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 7:17pm On Oct 19, 2013
Seed For Contemplation

The key to love is the Golden Heart. If you have it, it is very easy to Soul Travel.

ECKANKAR Ancient Wisdom For Today
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 9:15pm On Oct 20, 2013
Seed For Contemplation

A rule of Divine Spirit is that we must never use our knowledge to control or manipulate others.

ECKANKAR
Ancient Wisdom For Today
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 8:36pm On Oct 21, 2013
Seed For Contemplation

The ECK is the essence of sugmad, or God. it flows from the creator down into the lower worlds and then returns again to the source. It supports and sustains all life.

ECKANKAR
Ancient Wisdom For Today
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by giftbz(m): 11:20pm On Oct 21, 2013
Dear Ben, how was ur day? I really need help to do soul travel so as to experience it. I have tried couple of times but failed. when I finished singing the HU, I kept silence while concentrating in btw my eye Browne and will just be there for long and nothing seems to happening, pls advice me on what to do? THX
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by Nobody: 9:17am On Oct 22, 2013
so this one falls in the christian religion too.hmm
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 10:23pm On Oct 23, 2013
@ giftbz

Dear Ben, how was ur day? I really need help to do soul travel so as to experience it. I have tried couple of times but failed. when I finished singing the HU, I kept silence while concentrating in btw my eye Browne and will just be there for long and nothing seems to happening, pls advice me on what to do? THX

you are on the right track but you have to eliminate tension and fear. always fill your heart with love and gratitude. these are vital keys to soul travel. when the experience will come, it will take you by surprise as it will be quite natural and not what you are expecting at all. keep up the exercises and be patient.

1 Like

Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 10:28pm On Oct 23, 2013
@ Nobody

so this one falls in the christian religion too.hmm

Eckankar, The Religion of the Light and Sound of God, is a religion on its own and does not fall in the christian religion.
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 2:59pm On Oct 24, 2013
Seed For Contemplation

Divine Spirit is also called the Audible Life Stream, because it can be experienced audibly, as sound.

ECKANKAR
Ancient Wisdom For Today
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 6:52am On Oct 26, 2013
Seed For Contemplation

with greater spiritual freedom comes greater responsibility and accountability.

ECKANKAR
Ancient Wisdom For Today
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 1:17pm On Oct 27, 2013
Seed for Contemplation

The beauty of Eckankar is that it is a living religion. It's not bogged down with credos and dogmas. It evolves as our consciousness evolves.

Eckankar
Ancient Wisdom For Today
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 12:20pm On Oct 29, 2013
Seed for Contemplation

you may study many books and attend classes or lectures, but your real learning comes from inside yourself and from your experiences .

Eckankar
Ancient Wisdom For Today
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 7:49pm On Oct 30, 2013
Seed for Contemplation

The ultimate purpose of dreams is to bring you closer to the Light and Sound of God.

Eckankar
Ancient Wisdom For Today
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by Boss13: 6:19am On Oct 31, 2013
Benodic, I had a strange dream this morning. In the dream, I was with my secondary school friends or the environment seems to be like my secondary school (I have left secondary for almost 14 years now). I can't really remember much of the dream but I remember a close secondary school friend telling me if I want to see God I should do something or come (I can't remember). What I can remember was that I was flying upwards like towards the sky and I was facing the sun (though I was scared I might be burnt) I felt the orange light on my face and then a sweet angelic song "all hail jehovah" I can't remember the lyrics of the song but it quite close to that. It was a sweet feeling and I came down to earth.

Wow I woke up pretty shaken but not afraid. Can you explain?
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 2:16pm On Nov 01, 2013
@ Boss13

in Eckankar, we do not interpret people's dreams. but rather you are taught how to interpret your own dream.

the basic is to have a dream book, record your dream and then sing the HU and go into a quiet contemplation and ask the Holy Spirit for insight into the dream you had and then listen for answers .

1 Like

Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 3:34pm On Nov 03, 2013
Seed for Contemplation

You are the creator of your life; and by taking responsibility for your actions and learning from your experiences, you earn wisdom and spiritual maturity.

Eckankar
Ancient Wisdom For Today

1 Like

Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 8:19pm On Nov 05, 2013
Seed for Contemplation

When you let God into your life, divine love also enters.

Eckankar
Ancient Wisdom For Today

1 Like

Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 9:02pm On Nov 06, 2013
Seed for Contemplation

God's love awakens your heart.

Eckankar
Ancient Wisdom For Today
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 10:06pm On Nov 08, 2013
Seed for Contemplation

The teachings of ECK, work on the simple principle that love is the divine current which makes all life possible.

Eckankar
Ancient Wisdom For Today

1 Like

Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 7:22am On Nov 10, 2013
Seed for Contemplation

At the end of the road we realize that the spiritual path is about love for all, self-responsibility, and responsibility to all life.

Eckankar
Ancient Wisdom For Today

1 Like

Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 9:47pm On Nov 15, 2013
Seed For Contemplation

As one rises in consciousness, he finds an increase in his tolerance for life and all living creatures. And as his consciousness unfolds further, he begins to see the light of God shining within others, regardless of their color or caste.

Sri Harold Klemp
The Golden Heart
Mahanta's Transcript book 4
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by chieveboy(m): 6:23pm On Nov 16, 2013
Boss13: Benodic, I had a strange dream this morning. In the dream, I was with my secondary school friends or the environment seems to be like my secondary school (I have left secondary for almost 14 years now). I can't really remember much of the dream but I remember a close secondary school friend telling me if I want to see God I should do something or come (I can't remember). What I can remember was that I was flying upwards like towards the sky and I was facing the sun (though I was scared I might be burnt) I felt the orange light on my face and then a sweet angelic song "all hail jehovah" I can't remember the lyrics of the song but it quite close to that. It was a sweet feeling and I came down to earth.

Wow I woke up pretty shaken but not afraid. Can you explain?

hey bro...sorry if its coming late from here...well benodic kinda gave you an insight into this eckankar thingy. Here you are in training to become a spiritualy sound person, better said--a master! another meaning for eckankar is ' tutelage of the holy spirit'. Let me admit as a matter of fact that you find the glimmer of the holy spirit in all religions and all things...you get Eckankar when most of the pre-intimacy is done away with--necessary as it is though.

That been said, in the ' practical spirituality' thread started by benodic, l guess there is an exercise for healing. What l want to bring to the fore is that the color or light for healing the PHYSICAL BODY is orange! if you are succesful with the technque, you might go on ahead and heal YOURSELF and your self alone using the technique. so you can say the purpose for my post is to point out the meaning of the light/color orange--most probably .Also its not like one knows the meaning of your dream and not telling you its meaning. In Eckankar you and you alone maintains access to your inner being, going in there and getting what you want is where the studies and masters come in to show you how to. To go Home,you must do it alone; droping all, mind, Master, Teacher etc. You always have the Holy spirit helping you to do this. One thing you need to know is that doing a spiritual exerscise when done with love is not just one of those ritualistic passive ceremonies its far from that bro!. You are actively doing something more real than your physical awareness or action especially the imaginative techniques. Our waken state is actually the dream as a matter of practical spiritual fact, and your dream events and people the reality instead! As soul you view a hundred years as a day. so the drama of the dream you had is that your trueself did somthing that your smaller self could'nt quite grasp. So its time to get curious and get back in there and want to know whats up...be grateful you have the HU to help you.

may l also bring to fore a method of making sure of what we do,should do, or did( sorry if l sound confusing here) let me explain: supposing you think the dream means one of A, B, or C. You can feel free to sing a holy name of God in an exerscise, then ask for a sign to compliment A B or C . it should be some thing unusual for instance a one winged bird if its C etc. you can get help and answers for making right decisions using this tecnique-its called 'the golden tongue' . May l also mention here that the greatest gift you can give yourself each day is to sing the HU...

some woman told an Eckist she was in a big trouble, so she wanted something big "how can small thing 'h'u help me"? earlier the eckist proposed singing Hu to protect herself from a powerful psychic attack. It turned out that she sang it any way and it turned out that she would have gone down like her husband if not for it..."who gave you that word" the attacker was questioning after some days. Not trying to talk no one into HU, but just bringing to fore from under your noses a simple word and the most important help any time any day. It is miracle for the heart, and more.

l will post how HU had helped people eckists and non-eckists soon. sorry for the lenght smiley...wishing you success with the exerscises. And remember to Hu your way all times and you heart will sing too ...not just that, life too smiley
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 4:45pm On Nov 19, 2013
Seed For Contemplation

HU uplifts and purifies us of the evils that make life too much to bear. it heals our wounds, soothes our brow -sweet but mighty name of God.

Sri Harold Klemp
HU, The Most Beautiful Prayer
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 8:51pm On Nov 22, 2013
Seed For Contemplation

The Light and Sound are the purifying elements of the Holy Spirit that come in to uplift you in consciousness.

Sri Harold Klemp
The Golden Heart
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 7:51pm On Dec 02, 2013
Seed For Contemplation

The whole basis of ECKANKAR is the Light and Sound of Spirit, and how to bring it into your life so that you can have the illumination of God.

Sri Harold Klemp
The Golden Heart
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 7:27am On Dec 03, 2013
Seed For Contemplation

The higher you go into the spiritual planes. the greater becomes your capacity for love; compassion; and the attributes of wisdom, freedom, and charity.

Sri Harold Klemp
The Golden Heart
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 9:19pm On Dec 04, 2013
Seed For Contemplation

In ECK, belief is only the beginning. The true basis of ECKANKAR, the Ancient Science of Soul Travel, is experience.

Sri Harold Klemp
The Golden Heart
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 8:39pm On Dec 06, 2013
Seed For Contemplation

Our purest purpose for learning 'Soul Travel, or anything else, is to eventually become a co-worker with God.

Sri Harold Klemp
The Golden Heart
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 6:38pm On Dec 08, 2013
Seed For Contemplation

Truth is simple. so why doesn't everybody know it? Because it's too simple. Because we have our preconceived notions about what truth is or what it should be.

Sri Harold Klemp
The Golden Heart
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 9:16pm On Dec 09, 2013
Seed For Contemplation

Soul may take a detour, It may spend a great number of lifetimes playing with the rope of karma, but Soul is never lost. Its one and only destiny is to become a Co-worker with God.

Sri Harold Klemp
The Golden Heart

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (173) (Reply)

Testimony Of A Former Devil Worshiper - Nonkoliso Ngeleka / 20 Common Dreams And Spiritual Warfare (please Read) / Top 10 Richest Pastors In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.