Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,747 members, 7,809,857 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:04 PM

Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar - Religion (45) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar (259070 Views)

Pics From Eckankar 2014 December Regional Seminar. / ‪What Is Eckankar? Is It A Cult, A Religion, Part Of The Occult? / The Eckankar Cult In Nigeria (Africa) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (168) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by marriedvirgin: 11:07pm On Dec 09, 2013
benodic:
A Seed For Contemplation

Life in the lower worlds is made possible by the interaction of two powerful forces:the ECK force and the Kal force. Positive and negative. Love and power.

ECKANKAR
Ancient Wisdom For Today
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by marriedvirgin: 11:14pm On Dec 09, 2013
Pl
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 4:15pm On Dec 14, 2013
@ marriedvirgin

I ran into network problens, and I have not visited NL for some time now. that was why I did not see your post. but i saw your email and replied it. but the mail bounced back and I don't know why . though I have sent it again.
nevertheless I will still answer your question here

as to your question, I want to first reasure you that you are not alone. I have been in your shoes and I know what it feels like to have those .negative passions running rout inside you. I discovered first hand that you can not get rid of them by force of will. it is only when the love of God enters your heart that you can become a new being.

one of the fail proof methods that I can vouch for any day or any time is singing the Holy name of God known as HU. you sing it as a Love song in a long drawn out way with your outward breath .
sing it for 15 to 20 mins in the morning when you wake up and in the night before you sleep .
this practice done over time will gradually fill your heart with God's love .

once this love takes over your being, all the anger, unforgiveness, selfishness and other negative passions will gradually fade away. you become really born again in the real sense of the word.

try it and see for yourself. others including myself who did never regretted it. now I find myself giving love very easily to others oblivious of race, language or religion.

2 Likes

Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 8:18am On Dec 15, 2013
Seed For Contemplation

In this life time we have the opportunity to finally gain the liberty of Soul.

Sri Harold Klemp
Love- The Keystone of Life
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by marriedvirgin: 3:33am On Dec 16, 2013
Thank you so much
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 9:05pm On Dec 16, 2013
@ marriedvirgin

Thank you so much ,I would try to practice this.But I'm equally worried about the timing of 15-20 minutes because I don't know how to concentrate for that long.I don't know if this is what causes me to forget my dreams.

you do not have to worry about the timing for the singing of HU. first set a tone for love before you sing it by remembering the things in your life that gave you joy and also the things in your life that you are grateful for. in order words count your blessings. then just sing it until you feel a nudge to stop. then just listen and also look at the space between your eyebrows with your eyes closed and watch out for the light of God. you will intuitively know when to stop the spiritual exercise. daily practice of the HU song will gradually open your awareness fully to your dream worlds and you will start remembering your dreams in details.

My happiness is equally conditional and I easily fall into sadness.I used to think if I have this or that I would be happy but I've come to realize it's not true.

true happiness does not come from any outside possession or event. it comes from within when your heart is filled with God's love. this is what the HU can do for you as it has done for others. i used to be very unhappy and sad too as my life was filled with so much hardship. when i started singing the HU, i discovered that i could be happy even in the midst of so much hardship and tribulation. i could still hold my head high. and it also did another important thing for me. it gave me the complete assurance that God will never abandon me no matter what and that all i needed was total trust and surrender to God.

NB:I sent a mail to benodic@yahoo.com

i replied the mail and it bounced back again. i do not know why. i am trying to sort out the problem.
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 9:24pm On Dec 16, 2013
@ marriedvirgin

i have replied your mail again and it bounced back. i think something is seriously wrong with yahoo mail.
i am going to reply you with my gmail. expect it soon.

remain blessed
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by kebisky: 8:37pm On Dec 17, 2013
Hello benodic, its nice to have you back. For almost a year now I have been singing HU and always feel love and peace. During the spiritual exercise I sometimes used to see coloured light moving in concentric circle filling my whole eye sight and I always relax and enjoys the light. But these days whenever I place my attention on the spiritual eye and start singing HU I will be feeling my spiritual eye pulsating, I will feel pressure on middle of my fore head, it is very disturbing and it prevents me from concentrating. I will love an explanation. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 9:10pm On Dec 17, 2013
@ kebisky

Hello benodic, its nice to have you back.

thanks my brother.

For almost a year now I have been singing HU and always feel love and peace. During the spiritual exercise I sometimes used to see coloured light moving in concentric circle filling my whole eye sight and I always relax and enjoys the light. But these days whenever I place my attention on the spiritual eye and start singing HU I will be feeling my spiritual eye pulsating, I will feel pressure on middle of my fore head, it is very disturbing and it prevents me from concentrating. I will love an explanation. Thanks

if you spend a year in a classroom what usually follows is a graduation to the next class. that is exactly what you are experiencing. you are being prepared for the next step in expansion of your awareness or soul travel.
at this stage it is very important that you remove all fear. fill yourself with love and have the realization that God is simply drawing you closer to It. Soul which has been caged in the physical body having been finally awakened by the love song HU, is now ready to leave the body in full consciousness and move into the heavenly worlds to explore the beauty of God's other creations,
this calls for another congratulations. you are doing very well.

remain blessed

1 Like

Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by marriedvirgin: 11:10pm On Dec 18, 2013
[quote a
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 9:19pm On Dec 19, 2013
@ marriedvirgin:

[ thanks alot for your time,I am going to practice this right away.I really want to be able to interprete my own dreams and be able to see into my future.I equally wanted you to explain to my the reason why I forget my dreams each time I wake up

the reason is very simple. your awareness has not expanded enough to hold the dream memories in your conscious mind. singing the HU before you sleep and asking God to help you remember your dreams before you go to bed can help. once you wake do not just jump up from the bed. take some time to go into a quiet contemplation and sing HU softly, your dream memories will start coming back to your awareness and in that contemplation you can ask for their meaning. then form the habit of writing your dreams down in a dream journal. these practices will enable you to start remembering your dreams

.Benodic just that you don't know but I think I need to do alot of tidying up of my mind and soul(so much dirt).I don't know how long it's going to take me to do this but I trust I would get there.Also,of recent ,I have become jealous of others.I never used to be like that.I know it's not good and I want to come out of it but I am unable to help myself.

singing the HU consistently over time, cleans the dirt that has accumulated in the mind and spiritual eye allowing the light and sound of God to flood your being turning you into a new loving being. how long it will take depends on the amount of love and discipline you exhibit in singing the HU. even this new problem that has come up in you will be taken care of. as you sing the HU, do not focus on the failings and shortcomings in your life but rather focus on who and what you really are ,which is Soul created in the image and likeness of God with all the qualities of God just waiting for the right conditions to germinate and grow.

I sent you a mail concerning a personal issue.If the mail is bouncing back,try this one : eguangye@yahoo.com

i used my gmail to send the answers and i have not seen it bouncing back no have i seen a reply from you that you received it. i will still use my gmail to send the reply to your yahoo mail

remain blessed
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by marriedvirgin: 7:51pm On Dec 20, 2013
benodic:
@ marriedvirgin:

the reason is very simple. your awareness has not expanded enough to hold the dream memories in your conscious mind. singing the HU before you sleep and asking God to help you remember your dreams before you go to bed can help. once you wake do not just jump up from the bed. take some time to go into a quiet contemplation and sing HU softly, your dream memories will start coming back to your awareness and in that contemplation you can ask for their meaning. then form the habit of writing your dreams down in a dream journal. these practices will enable you to start remembering your dreams

thank you so much benodic
i received your mail and have replied it
i got it in my gmail box
lets talk there
thank you so much
i needed this

singing the HU consistently over time, cleans the dirt that has accumulated in the mind and spiritual eye allowing the light and sound of God to flood your being turning you into a new loving being. how long it will take depends on the amount of love and discipline you exhibit in singing the HU. even this new problem that has come up in you will be taken care of. as you sing the HU, do not focus on the failings and shortcomings in your life but rather focus on who and what you really are ,which is Soul created in the image and likeness of God with all the qualities of God just waiting for the right conditions to germinate and grow.

i used my gmail to send the answers and i have not seen it bouncing back no have i seen a reply from you that you received it. i will still use my gmail to send the reply to your yahoo mail

remain blessed
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 8:11pm On Dec 23, 2013
Seed For Contemplation

There is one difference between ECKANKAR and any other religious teachings, and it is simply this, that whosoever does the Spiritual Exercises of ECK faithfully can reach the Kingdom of Heaven while still in this physical body. This is the unique feature of ECKANKAR.

Sri Harold Klemp
How To Find God
Mahanta's Transcript Book 2
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 5:48pm On Dec 24, 2013
Seed For Contemplation

At times I see certain truths not generally accepted by the orthodox mind. When people become emotionally charged over an issue, it's often because they don't know their own scriptures . And if they don't know them , they cannot practice them. So often the doctrine of love set forth in the Christian Bible falls by the wayside , totally disregarded.

Some people become defenders of Christianity, apparently feeling that there is no divine power behind it. They feel the God of Christianity isn't strong enough to defend himself against those who have different opinions.

They don't realize that they have made God a small god, a personal god, a defenceless god, a silent god- and that's why they have to stand up and fight so viciously on his behalf . They also don't recognize that all the while , God is working in ways far beyond the understanding of the people who misuse and abuse God's commandments.

Sri Harold Klemp
The Dream Master
Mahanta's Transcript Book 8

2 Likes

Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 8:58am On Dec 26, 2013
Seed For Contemplation

In ECK we don't retreat from life; we use our common sense, and we go out and enjoy life .

Sri Harold Klemp
How To Find God
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 8:28pm On Dec 27, 2013
Seed For Contemplation

You have to learn how to interpret your own dreams ; your dreams can give you the secret knowledge of the other worlds .

Sri Harold Klemp
How To Find God
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 6:38am On Dec 28, 2013
Seed For Contemplation
The negative power, or satan, is merely an instructor who is in charge of God's earthly schoolroom, the place where Soul gains purification so that it may one day reenter the heavenly states of consciousness and become a Co-worker with God.

Sri Harold Klemp
How To Find God
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 6:40am On Dec 29, 2013
Seed For Contemplation

You and I - Soul - were created in the heart of God and put in the lower worlds because we simply would not serve others. we were self-serving , enjoying our life on the Soul Plane and other worlds, and we would not give anything in any way. and so we came into the lower worlds.

Sri Harold Klemp
How To Find God
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 11:05am On Jan 01, 2014
Seed For Contemplation

Many of you write and ask,"What is my mission in life?" Very specifically, it is to become a Co-worker with God. How this breaks down for your particular talents is actually between God and you. It's not for me to say.

Sri Harold Klemp
How To Find God
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 6:07pm On Jan 02, 2014
Seed For Contemplation

The ECK Masters stand in the high states of cobsciousness. They stand in the high heavens ready to help anyone who is willing to reach into a knowledge of himself , which we know as self realization , and ultimately the knowledge of God consciousness.

Sri Harold Klemp
How To Find God
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 10:08am On Jan 03, 2014
Seed For Contemplation

The ECK speaks to us in secret ways . This is why ECKANKAR is sometimes known as the secret way or the secret path. It isn't that truth is hidden ; It's that man is often blind and deaf to the words of ECK.

Sri Harold Klemp
The Golden Heart
Mahanta's Transcript Book 4
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 12:10am On Jan 05, 2014
Seed For Contemplation

Each person ought to have the freedom to choose his own path to God. God has provided many different paths so that soul can find its way back again.

Sri Harold Klemp
How To Find God
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 8:22am On Jan 06, 2014
Seed For Contemplation

We have no concept of sin in ECK. that doesn't mean we are hedonistic. we recognize something more powerful and it's called self-responsibility with instant payment.

Sri Harold Klemp
How To Find God
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by Deleabiodun: 8:54am On Jan 06, 2014
enitan2002: Hinduism/Buddhism had offered me something better than this before i got on the right path. its when your time has finally arrived and you stepped into the beyond without the protection of your physical body, you'll get to learn that all these strenous exercises have nothing beneficial but harm.

Bless u bro. pls what is this right path u talked about
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by Deleabiodun: 8:59am On Jan 06, 2014
benodic:
Seed For Contemplation

You and I - Soul - were created in the heart of God and put in the lower worlds because we simply would not serve others. we were self-serving , enjoying our life on the Soul Plane and other worlds, and we would not give anything in any way. and so we came into the lower worlds.

Sri Harold Klemp
How To Find God

Since you talked more abt SOUL, what is ECK's knowledge concerning BODY and Spirit?
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 7:06pm On Jan 07, 2014
@ Deleabiodun

enitan2002: Hinduism/Buddhism had
offered me something better than this
before i got on the right path. its when
your time has finally arrived and you
stepped into the beyond without the
protection of your physical body, you'll get
to learn that all these strenous exercises
have nothing beneficial but harm.
Bless u bro. pls what is this right path

Bless u bro. pls what is this right path u talked about

as you can see from the quote, it was posted by enitan2002 and so I suggest you direct your question to him.
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 8:04pm On Jan 07, 2014
@ Deleabiodun

benodic:
Seed For Contemplation
You and I - Soul - were created in the
heart of God and put in the lower worlds
because we simply would not serve others.
we were self-serving , enjoying our life on
the Soul Plane and other worlds, and we
would not give anything in any way. and so
we came into the lower worlds.
Sri Harold Klemp
How To Find God

Since you talked more abt SOUL, what is ECK's knowledge concerning BODY and Spirit?

the holy spirit is the essence of God through which all life came into existence.
the body is simply a clothing which the soul which is formless puts on in other to be able to have experience in the lower worlds of matter,space and time. once soul is done with the experiences it simply drops the body and may pick up another one to continue It's experiences until it comes into full maturity
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by benodic: 10:11pm On Jan 10, 2014
Seed For Contemplation

The Light and Sound are the purifying elements of the Holy Spirit that come in to uplift you in consciousness.

Sri Harold Klemp
The Golden Heart
Mahanta's Transcript book 4
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by Obi901: 8:35pm On Jun 27, 2014
Seed for Contemplation

Whether you are out in the world or you’re at home, you are simply an instrument of God’s love in your own universe.

—Harold Klemp
The Language of Soul
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by Obi901: 2:56pm On Jun 28, 2014
Seed for Contemplation

Those with pure love do all they can to let their mates grow in every way. Detached love means to let others exist without forcing our will upon them. That is spiritual love.

—Harold Klemp
The Language of Soul
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by Obi901: 7:23am On Jun 30, 2014
Seed for Contemplation

Until one finds the way to love, to truly love, he will never understand the Spirit of Life.

—Harold Klemp
The Language of Soul
Re: Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar by Obi901: 9:41am On Jul 01, 2014
Seed for Contemplation

Before you can improve your life and find a measure of happiness, you must learn to do one thing every day out of pure love. That means, don’t expect anything in return—neither thanks nor happiness. Pick that occasion carefully. Then, whatever that one act of giving of yourself to someone else is, do it with all your heart.

—Harold Klemp
The Language of Soul

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (168) (Reply)

A Library Of The Best 40 Atheist Arguments Against God/religion (NOW WITH PICS) / Marine Spirits...what Are They?how To Identify Them And Defeat Them. / Testimony Of A Former Devil Worshiper - Nonkoliso Ngeleka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.