Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,798 members, 7,851,686 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:32 AM

My Ex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ex (908 Views)

My EX Visits Me Regularly With Her New Boy Friend (advice) / See What My Ex-girlfriend Served Me For Breakfast - Photos / My Ex Girlfriend Wants To Seduce My Elder Brother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Ex by blezkid32: 9:52am On Aug 03, 2019
pls I need ur advice.

there's one girl that we dated for almost a year b4 we break up, but my problem is during our relationship, I discovered I'm not the only one she was dating and my heart can't control dat, though I know she truly loves me cuz there were so many occasions that she's surprised me beyond my expectations either financially or physically, but I hate dating girls that double date cuz I don't do such things myself, I asked her for sex and she said I should wait for the right which is when we are legally married Which I do cuz I love her and trust her, so we don't have sex during our relationship, a week after our breakup, I gained admission into higher institution which she beg me she wouldn't cheat on me again but I said it's over cuz I don't trust her again because I knew she's also going to gain admission that same year of which we choose different institution, I was like when I'm with you, u get gut to cheat not to talk of when we will not see each other again as usual, so I said it's over, my problem now is that due to how she disappointed me despite how I trust her, I hav
e no trust in other girls again, so I wasn't able to date any other girl since then and I still love her cuz I find it difficult to forget her, each time I remember her, I still feel it in my heart that I'm still in love with her.

pls advise me on what to do.
Re: My Ex by Prettiedame: 9:55am On Aug 03, 2019
Smh.

2 Likes

Re: My Ex by blezkid32: 10:14am On Aug 03, 2019
Prettiedame:
Smh.
u mean?
Re: My Ex by luvyaself95(m): 12:50pm On Aug 03, 2019
Your mumu neva do...

1 Like

Re: My Ex by lilmax(m): 1:10pm On Aug 03, 2019
I still love (feel konji for) her cuz I find it difficult to forget her, each time I remember her (her breast), I still feel it in my heart that I'm still in love with her.

here you go
Re: My Ex by carter009(m): 1:12pm On Aug 03, 2019
Keep fooling yourself.
Re: My Ex by Akinbahm(m): 1:24pm On Aug 03, 2019
lilmax:
I still love (feel konji for) her cuz I find it difficult to forget her, each time I remember her (her breast), I still feel it in my heart that I'm still in love with her.

here you go
After reading ur post I couldn't resist the laugh

(1) (Reply)

Facebook Dating App Launched, It’s Time To Start Dating Again / Whats Happening To Nairaland / Yahoo Guy Made Calabar Girl To Swallow His Sperm After Bl0wjob

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.