Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,126 members, 7,849,501 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 10:54 PM

ALWAYS Do This Thing...To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ALWAYS Do This Thing...To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] (866 Views)

TELL ME What Is Better Than This...To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] / VAGINA: Look At The Vagina I Drew — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] / NÄKED: Look At My Näked Body — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ALWAYS Do This Thing...To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:25am On Aug 03, 2019
"Greatness is not achieved in 3 seconds, but 3 seconds is the defining factor of greatness." — Joe Clef.

"Legal business requires you to be streetwise even if it's online otherwise you're unwise." Joe Clef

If you want to make money, be a talkative online, but silent (think-active) offline.

If you do this, all your talks online can be turned to money and your silence offline can be turned to mystery and respect.

Rule 1: Online — always talk more than necessary.

Rule 2: Offline — always say less than necessary.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ALWAYS Do This Thing...To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:26am On Aug 03, 2019
Book almost ready. It a great read.

Re: ALWAYS Do This Thing...To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by oxiide22(m): 10:49am On Aug 03, 2019
What app can use to design a cover?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ALWAYS Do This Thing...To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:51am On Aug 03, 2019
PS

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ALWAYS Do This Thing...To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Blabbermouth: 11:20am On Aug 03, 2019
iLegendd:
"Greatness is not achieved in 3 seconds, but 3 seconds is the defining factor of greatness." — Joe Clef.

"Legal business requires you to be streetwise even if it's online otherwise you're unwise." Joe Clef

If you want to make money, be a talkative online, but silent (think-active) offline.

If you do this, all your talks online can be turned to money and your silence offline can be turned to mystery and respect.

I agree, but only 69%. Because,
"Every wise man had coined their quote from the perspective In which they view a matter, if you are not in the same angle with them, never follow them"-Blabbermouth©

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ALWAYS Do This Thing...To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Auxigen(m): 2:35pm On Aug 03, 2019
iLegendd:

Hmmmm Word!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Tanzanian Authorities To Publish Names Of Married Men To Protect Single Women / See Who I Think Will Win Big Brother Naija 2019 (pepper Dem) / Viral Video: Pastor Caught Defiling Minor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.