Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,909 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:13 PM

NÄKED: Look At My Näked Body — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / NÄKED: Look At My Näked Body — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] (16944 Views)

Inside The Room — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] / TELL ME What Is Better Than This...To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] / VAGINA: Look At The Vagina I Drew — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

NÄKED: Look At My Näked Body — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 5:09pm On Sep 25, 2018
NÄKED: Look At My Näked Body [Picture]

What I'm about to say will invigorate some people, but some will be irascible. Anyway, as long as I like it, I'm good.

To understand the 4 pictures I posted below, read the story first.

Typing...

5 Likes

Re: NÄKED: Look At My Näked Body — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 5:10pm On Sep 25, 2018
When I was in secondary school, I was too skinny. People made fun of me. Sometimes, they'll call me biscuit bone or skeleton. Because of this, I had to wear baggy jeans and 50 Cent's baggy clothes. This was when 50 Cent's Go Shawty, It's Your Birthday's song was the rave of the moment.

Typing...

4 Likes

Re: NÄKED: Look At My Näked Body — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 5:10pm On Sep 25, 2018
People bullied me until I couldn't hold it. At a point, I was in tears and wanted to commit suicide. Everyone was fat except me. It was as if I was the only one who wasn't fat or wasn't eating balanced diet.

Despite what I eat, it never showed in my body. At the time, Nigerians hated skinny people, but praised chubby or fat people. They see fat people as rich while skinny people as poor.

Typing...

2 Likes

Re: NÄKED: Look At My Näked Body — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 5:11pm On Sep 25, 2018
Luckily, I didn't commit suicide and was fortunate to find myself outside the country after my secondary. Traveling out opened my eyes. The oyibo people loved my skinny body and they were asking me the kind diet I'm on. They wanted me to teach them how to be skinny like me.

In my head I was like, "Me wey Nigerians reject na him una dey praise like this?" They wanted to be like me while I wanted to be like them — chubby or fat. Life is funny. The grass always always seem greener on the other side.

Typing...

2 Likes

Re: NÄKED: Look At My Näked Body — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 5:11pm On Sep 25, 2018
Despite all the praises, I said to myself, "You better hit the gym to develop muscles or eat lots of junk to become fat because if you return to Nigeria and still look skinny, they'll make fun of you."

Luckily, I met a German guy who loves to gym in my hostel and the rest is history. I developed muscles in less than 3 months. I couldn't believe it. This is to say, "Skinny people develop muscles faster."

Typing...

2 Likes

Re: NÄKED: Look At My Näked Body — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 5:12pm On Sep 25, 2018
Wow! my muscles now make me look macho. Now, I feel good about myself. After gaining these muscles, everyone started praising me.

Oyibo ladies started winking, but at that time, I was still a clueless 1 minute nice guy — I didn't know much about women.

Typing...

2 Likes

Re: NÄKED: Look At My Näked Body — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 5:13pm On Sep 25, 2018
After some years, I came back to Nigeria and continued with my fitness. Unfortunately, village people realized the small boy got dreams and he's about to become the next young Bill Gate, so they started striking because they needed to delete the future as soon as possible before it arrives. They hate seeing people progress.

If you're reading this, I pray village people never locate you. To God be the glory, they lost the battle. Let me tell you, it wasn't easy. If you haven't been attacked by village people, count yourself lucky. In fact, go on your knees and start thinking God for your life.

They are spiritually deadly. Yes, I spent money — lots of money, went to Church, hospitals, prayed day and night, etc.

In the process of saving my life, I forgot to exercise. How will a man in danger have the time to exercise? I have seen things, I have seen death several times — if I tell you, you'll shed tears. So, I'll keep my lips sealed.

Typing...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: NÄKED: Look At My Näked Body — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 5:14pm On Sep 25, 2018
I take my health seriously than I take making money. Most Nigerians shout, "Make money, make money," but neglect their healths. Health is wealth. Na person wey dey alive na him dey make money.

Typing...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: NÄKED: Look At My Näked Body — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 5:15pm On Sep 25, 2018
To cut a long story short, I went to see my doctor and she gave me malaria medicine. "Are you experiencing anything in your body?" she asked.

"No," I replied, "but it seems my arteries are not strong," I added. "That is not sickness, but lack of exercise and vitamin D," she said, then went ahead to talk about the importance of exercise, morning sun, and sweating.

"Do you exercise?" she asked. "Yes, I used to, but things changed," I answered. "You need to do things that will make you sweat everyday. Stop staying indoors most times and enjoy morning sun — it's medicinal," she said.

In my head, I said, "What will make me sweat every day? Is this woman indirectly telling me to fùck every day? Because marathon sex will definitely make me sweat. Hmm! What's a thought!"

Typing...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: NÄKED: Look At My Näked Body — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 5:16pm On Sep 25, 2018
She went on to tell me a story about her grand daughter. This is what she said: I went to see my daughter and I noticed her daughter, my grandchild, was developing k-leg.

Immediately, I told my daughter she's the one disfiguring her daughter because she pampers her too much, wears her pad 24/7, and never let her walk around or enjoy the sunny weather.

Note: from the way she shared the story, the grand daughter is extremely beautiful and she's more fair than lots of oyibo people, so with this, the mom pampers her too much and never wants her legs to touch on the ground, go out, or enter the sun.

The little girl was receiving a presidential treatment, but the truth was, she was unknowingly disfiguring her physically and mentally.

Typing...

3 Likes

Re: NÄKED: Look At My Näked Body — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 5:17pm On Sep 25, 2018
Now, back to her story: I told her not to wear the girl pads again and only wear her panties that will allow her receive fresh air and also make sure she walks around, especially under morning sun.

The pampers was what made her legs not to be straight, but K. After some months, I went back to see my daughter, the k-leg on my grandchild was almost gone. The husband thanked me for revealing this to them.

So, the reason you think your arteries aren't strong is caused by lack of exercise and vitamin D, morning sun.

"You dey act like oyibo man na. You no dey gree come out or enter sun," she said and I laughed. "Wow!" I exclaimed. "I'll start exercising starting tomorrow. I'm really grateful."

"Yes, you need to exercise and enter morning or evening sun. In fact, you can go to the village to farm as a form or exercise," she said.

"Village?" I asked, then said, "Going to the village is like going to meet the devil," I said and she laughed and said I'm right, then she started telling a story of a woman on wheelchair who loved to farm as a form of exercise.

"This woman loves to farm while on that wheelchair," she narrated, "she rolls her chair around the farm as she uses her hoe to plant and cultivate."

Typing...
Re: NÄKED: Look At My Näked Body — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 5:18pm On Sep 25, 2018
The son in the city felt people will talk against him for leaving the mom in the village to farm. The day they came to carry her, I said this woman is going to die very soon because they're taking her to the city where she'll be idol and won't do anything (farming exercise).

Some months later, I went to see the her in the city and she was complaining of too much noise, vehicle noise, siren, generator, gun shot, music blasting from all angles and so on.

The woman wanted to come back to the village to farm because that's what gives her joy and keeps her strong, but the children refused.

In less than two years, she died because of noise and lack of exercise. Farming was her exercise and it was her best medicine. Since she was denied of her medicine, farming, she died when she wasn't supposed to.

Typing...

2 Likes

Re: NÄKED: Look At My Näked Body — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 5:19pm On Sep 25, 2018
She went on to tell me to start exercising, make sure I sweat everyday because it takes away some toxics in our bodies and it helps in building a healthy lifestyle.

After all she told me, I was 1000000% motivated again to start exercising as I used to. This time around, no dumbbell, but some great indoors exercises. These exercises work wonders in the body — they build strength, muscles, and flexibility.

Typing...

2 Likes

Re: NÄKED: Look At My Näked Body — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 5:20pm On Sep 25, 2018
There is one thing I do which makes me extremely productive, but because of the village battle I was going through, I stopped it.

With the new motivation, I decided to start it. I call it iTomorrow. It's a To-Do list which I write while on bed before I finally fall asleep.

This is how I do it. Every single night, there is always a note book and a pen on my bed to jot down ideas when they strike.

So, while lying on the bed nàked and before I finally sleep after prayers, I open the book and write down everything I'll do tomorrow and the duration. See the list below on how I do it.

Typing...

2 Likes

Re: NÄKED: Look At My Näked Body — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 5:21pm On Sep 25, 2018
95%, if not 100% of the time, I always stick to it, except an emergency comes in-between my schedule. This list is one of my greatest secrets of achieving things.

I write it in order of how I'll do it. When I wake in the morning, the first is prayers, the second is an hour of (indoor) exercise, brush, shower, etc.

On this list, I make it mandatory to do the things that matter before going online to check my WhatsApp or any social media site.

In fact, I do all these before I check my site or mails. When most people wake in the morning, they rush their phones to check their online entanglements — this is the easiest way to mediocrity.

People who do this lack discipline. I know you do it, but please, stop today and start using iTomorrow technique to better yourself and achieve more in life.

Typing...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: NÄKED: Look At My Näked Body — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 5:21pm On Sep 25, 2018
The social media is so fun and tempting to be ignored, but I beg you to do something worthwhile "first" before opening them. They are time consuming agents — the main reason I deactivated my Facebook account in 2013. Though, I created a new Facebook account, but I check it once in 7 months.

Mark Zuckerberg is a great man and I love him, but he's on a mission to waste the time of millions of youths while enriching himself. I'm not against him because he's a business man, but I'm against those who waste their time online and forget to discipline themselves to be fruitful and make a difference.

Typing...

6 Likes

Re: NÄKED: Look At My Näked Body — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 5:23pm On Sep 25, 2018
So, based on the iTomorrow's list I wrote last night, I woke this morning and the first thing I did was to pray, then switched on my phone and set my timer to 1 hour interval, took off my shirt and started exercising in my tight boxer.

It's time to bring back my about to disappear 6 packs, my chest, biceps, and triceps to the way they used to be. Since the woman talked about sweating, I exercised until I started sweating. I did pushups, squatting, and some of my secrets exercises back in the day. See pictures of my sweaty face and body.

Typing...

1 Like

Re: NÄKED: Look At My Näked Body — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Tamarapetty(f): 5:24pm On Sep 25, 2018
Where is the nake.d body?? Let us appreciate it.

HEHEHEHE, SEEN!
Re: NÄKED: Look At My Näked Body — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 5:24pm On Sep 25, 2018
After exercising for an hour, I entered the bathroom, brushed, took off my sweaty boxer and was practically näked, can tell you imagine that? I dey baff näked. Now I know where the phrase, "If I like make I baff näked," came from.

Then I let the cold water bring me back to orgasm peace. When I was done, I felt like a baby. I felt fresh and energized to handle what the day has to offer — on my iTomorrow's list.

Typing...

1 Like

Re: NÄKED: Look At My Näked Body — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 5:25pm On Sep 25, 2018
To achieve success, you must be organized, else, you'll suffer before you can arrive at success. People who are organized meet success faster than those who aren't. Are you organized? If no, start today. It's never too late.

Typing...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: NÄKED: Look At My Näked Body — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 5:26pm On Sep 25, 2018
One thing I have learnt from all the abuses I endured since I was born was never to give up, but use those abuses as motivations to success.

The funny thing is, most of the people who abused me when I was skinny are now skinnier than I was — thanks to the poverty Buhari's government brought to the nation which made them not to have money to feed properly.

Some who managed to see money now have pot bellies because they think to be seen as rich, they must be fat. They now look like pregnant women.

Typing...

1 Like

Re: NÄKED: Look At My Näked Body — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 5:27pm On Sep 25, 2018
Health is wealth. Being fat or skinny is not a crime as long as you love yourself and confident about yourself.

Don't let words bring you down, but use those negative words to better yourself. In the future, I'll end up setting up one of the biggest gym centers in Abuja, Lagos, and Port Harcourt.

Why? I was bullied for being skinny, so I'll set up a business on what I was bullied on.

The easiest way to fight back is to be successful and build businesses on what you were bullied on to help back. All the things I was abused or bullied on are potential business ideas. Being attacked or bullied is an opportunity for success.

Typing...

1 Like

Re: NÄKED: Look At My Näked Body — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 5:27pm On Sep 25, 2018
Don't be an introvert. Come out of your shelf and be bullied or abused. These people bullying you will make you stronger. The stronger you become, the more you'll dare for success.

If you hide behind your closet because you're scared of what people will say, you'll end up becoming what they'll say at last.

If ordinary people like us who are being abused physically and spiritually are still pushing forward with smiles and without limit — in a world filled with danger and evil, I wonder why you shouldn't take the bull by the horn.

Rome wasn't built in a day, so start today. He that is in us, is greater than he that is in the trammel of wickedness.

Typing...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: NÄKED: Look At My Näked Body — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 5:28pm On Sep 25, 2018
With what happened to the women who loved to farm, I can confidently define farming as:

An exercise wise people do to stay healthy, produce fruits, food, and vegetables to eat, make money from selling some produce, and live a happy life while exercising in a farm.

The definition of farming above is the definition of agriculture. So, everyone should invest in agriculture and in exercise. It has the following benefits:

1. Health — exercise
2. Money — selling your produce
3. Food — having extra to eat
4. Job — you have something doing

I repeat, "Rome wasn't built in a day, so start today. He that is in us, is greater than he that is in the trammel of wickedness."

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NÄKED: Look At My Näked Body — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 5:30pm On Sep 25, 2018
Tamarapetty:
Where is the nake.d body?? Let us appreciate it.

HEHEHEHE, SEEN!
Come to my office lemme show it to you. My office is my room. You go pay after showing you o! I no dey show things for free. Good are the free days.
Re: NÄKED: Look At My Näked Body — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Oluromantic: 5:31pm On Sep 25, 2018
You get problem. The suicide tendency still dey your body.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NÄKED: Look At My Näked Body — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Tamarapetty(f): 5:39pm On Sep 25, 2018
iLegendd:
Come to my office lemme show it to you. My office is my room. You go pay after showing you o! I no dey show things for free. Good are the free days.
No problem, hope sey e no too cost?
Re: NÄKED: Look At My Näked Body — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 5:55pm On Sep 25, 2018
Oluromantic:
You get problem. The suicide tendency still dey your body.
Lol. It's the last thing on my mind. Instead of doing it or thinking of doing it again, I'll write a book to discourage people from suicide. In the book, I'll share my story in details and how I turned my pains to money. I think I should write a book on depression.

2 Likes

Re: NÄKED: Look At My Näked Body — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 6:27pm On Sep 25, 2018
Tamarapetty:
Lol, because your body is made of gold. No worry
The reason it's expensive is because it's of quality. We don't rush things like all these tra.madol generation. Everything is huge and natural and can as long as you want. tongue

If you try once, trust me, you'll go into robbery to steal money for more rounds. cheesy

What did you cook tonight?
Re: NÄKED: Look At My Näked Body — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Tamarapetty(f): 6:30pm On Sep 25, 2018
iLegendd:
The reason it's expensive is because it's of quality. We don't rush things like all these tra.madol generation. Everything is huge and natural and can as long as you want. tongue

If you try once, trust me, you'll go into robbery to steal money for more rounds. cheesy

What did you cook tonight?
Yam and goatmeat peppersoup, shey u'll eat?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

If U'r Shy To Approach A Girl U Admire, Dis Is Just A Simple Trick. / Married Women That Apply Heavy Make-up And Dress Indecently. What For? / What Is The Craziest Thing You Ve Ever Done To A Woman Or Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.