Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,003 members, 7,835,399 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:37 AM

Lauretta Onochie On Sowore Arrest: “DSS Saved Him From Setting Self Ablaze” - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lauretta Onochie On Sowore Arrest: “DSS Saved Him From Setting Self Ablaze” (52788 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Omoyele Sowore’s Arrest By DSS Over #revolutionnow Protest / Shehu Sani Reacts To Omoyele Sowore's Arrest / #RevolutionNow: Nigerians React To Sowore Arrest, #FreeSowore Trends On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lauretta Onochie On Sowore Arrest: “DSS Saved Him From Setting Self Ablaze” by NGpatriot: 6:17pm On Aug 03, 2019
midolian:
Sowore actually needs help..

This man contested election and lost like his party didn't appear on the ballot paper. After elections, he was accused by party members of massive looting of hard-earned campaign funds. This is the same person who wants to lead revolution.

The m0r0n even wants to set himself ablaze out of frustration...As we all know, suicide is a crime in the Nigerian constitution, so his arrest is in order. You never can tell how many m0r0ns like him would want to roast their skin for few days fame(which of course will come after death)...as the most common kind of followership we have in this country is blind followership.

I don't have a problem with his so called revolution but with the supporters of this revolution. Majority of his supporters are from the condemned end of the country and we all know whatever they support fails in the end..If you are really interested in a positive change, start from your various local governments and states. your local government chairmen and governors are busy shaping their present and future with what is meant to shape your present and future..and all you lots can do is to leave your states to settle in other people's states wherein you complain as if you were sold to them as slaves ...

...And when the government of the day tries to prosecute them, you guys flood social media with jargons as if the country belongs to the criminals you worship...it doesn't even stop there,..you guys even troop out in numbers chanting bunkums like "Our son is being witch-hunted", "Nigeria will burn if our son is not released and bla bla bla"...

Lastly to my misguided brothers from the condemned end, if you really care about this country, you would have thought about revolution when the drunk hat-man was in power, when he and his shapeless wife ran this country like it was a beer parlour...but No, you guys won't! because you benefitted from the rot in the system the most. Now that things are going back to normal, you are thinking revolution...

let's see how far you can go!

Lastly to my misguided brothers from the condemned end

They are already mad and foaming at the mouth..

Sowore get freedom and he is entitled to speak, but you don't have such freedom and you don't have any rights to say anything or voice your opinion.

This is what the hypocritical and so called brothers from the condemned end call democracy.?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lauretta Onochie On Sowore Arrest: “DSS Saved Him From Setting Self Ablaze” by themanderon: 6:19pm On Aug 03, 2019
johnkay1:

Indiscipline is when someone want to create government in existing government e.g KANU and Elzakyzaky. That can also lead to Anarchy.

Fulani herdsmen (nomadic Fulani's)are another minor tribe in Nigeria. You can't declare all Yoruba people unwanted in North because some of Yoruba rob banks in Kano. We have Yoruba Kidnappers, Hausa and Igbo.

I hate it when people decide to be subjective to issues. Was the government fair from the beginning? It is the perceived injustice by the said government that brought about all these uprisings.
You must never say its indiscipline that people are fighting against a government that has shown itself to be repressive.
In America's declaration of independence the founding fathers knew that power drunk lunatics like the ones we have in government today will arise one day that's why they made it a right for their people to rise against any government that does not represent their interests.
Why won't these demons in power feel like tin gods when people like you support their recklessness?

3 Likes

Re: Lauretta Onochie On Sowore Arrest: “DSS Saved Him From Setting Self Ablaze” by Donlexino(m): 6:20pm On Aug 03, 2019
midolian:

This man contested election and lost like his party didn't appear on the ballot paper. After elections, he was accused by party members of massive looting of hard-earned campaign funds. This is the same person who wants to lead revolution.

The m0r0n even wants to set himself ablaze out of frustration...As we all know, suicide is a crime in the Nigerian constitution, so his arrest is in order. You never can tell how many m0r0ns like him would want to roast their skin for few days fame(which of course will come after death)...as the most common kind of followership we have in this country is blind followership.

I don't have a problem with his so called revolution but with the supporters of this revolution. Majority of his supporters are from the condemned end of the country and we all know whatever they support fails in the end..If you are really interested in a positive change, start from your various local governments and states. your local government chairmen and governors are busy shaping their present and future with what is meant to shape your present and future..and all you lots can do is to leave your states to settle in other people's states wherein you complain as if you were sold to them as slaves ...

...And when the government of the day tries to prosecute them, you guys flood social media with jargons as if the country belongs to the criminals you worship...it doesn't even stop there,..you guys even troop out in numbers chanting bunkums like "Our son is being witch-hunted", "Nigeria will burn if our son is not released and bla bla bla"...

Lastly to my misguided brothers from the condemned end, if you really care about this country, you would have thought about revolution when the drunk hat-man was in power, when he and his shapeless wife ran this country like it was a beer parlour...but No, you guys won't! because you benefitted from the rot in the system the most. Now that things are going back to normal, you are thinking revolution...

You are a very big cow for saying this trash

2 Likes

Re: Lauretta Onochie On Sowore Arrest: “DSS Saved Him From Setting Self Ablaze” by NkayStory(f): 6:21pm On Aug 03, 2019
midolian:

Your drivel is nothing short of desperate attache-by-force and braniless unity-begging.
Nothing more

No be your fault,like someone said,Lord Lugard is to be blamed for why we as Igbos share same country with you yorubas and arewa muslim

.,but that will be corrected sooner than later.

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie On Sowore Arrest: “DSS Saved Him From Setting Self Ablaze” by Gandollaar(f): 6:27pm On Aug 03, 2019
Melian:
Me, the only kind of revolution I'm looking for is the one that will totally send our yellow brothers packing from Lagos. We need to decongest the state and make it more liveable for its indigenes and other southwesterners. The traffic situation alone in Lagos makes me regret this forced association with them. Yet they keep moving in in large numbers everyday. "my bloda dey for lagos"
Broda wey mumu, where would tinubu get the IGR he has continued to loot even out of government? Think again.

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie On Sowore Arrest: “DSS Saved Him From Setting Self Ablaze” by alfredilly: 6:27pm On Aug 03, 2019
midolian:

I initially wanted to engage you intellectually, then I perused your post and I discovered you are at enmity with anything intellectual.

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie On Sowore Arrest: “DSS Saved Him From Setting Self Ablaze” by Wigetsolar: 6:37pm On Aug 03, 2019
midolian:

Skewed analysis.

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie On Sowore Arrest: “DSS Saved Him From Setting Self Ablaze” by Gandollaar(f): 6:37pm On Aug 03, 2019
greggng:

Samuel how dare you call me coward...? I wish I can lay my hands on your coconut head...how dare you hide behind internet to insult an old man like me. I could sue you for calling me a coward
you are less than a coward. Too low for zero
Re: Lauretta Onochie On Sowore Arrest: “DSS Saved Him From Setting Self Ablaze” by dododawa1: 6:40pm On Aug 03, 2019
midolian:

I have a dream,one day YORUBA and IGBO will unite.
Re: Lauretta Onochie On Sowore Arrest: “DSS Saved Him From Setting Self Ablaze” by greggng: 6:41pm On Aug 03, 2019
Gandollaar:
you are less than a coward. Too low for zero

I use to think you are very useful...never know you are zero..mind your business
Re: Lauretta Onochie On Sowore Arrest: “DSS Saved Him From Setting Self Ablaze” by speed99: 6:45pm On Aug 03, 2019
midolian:

May the way Nigeria is been managed be perfectly replicated in your life. Amen

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie On Sowore Arrest: “DSS Saved Him From Setting Self Ablaze” by Gandollaar(f): 6:45pm On Aug 03, 2019
Studyinchina200:
Why are you supporting all these politicians?
Are you the only that doesn't know midolian was one of those buhari took out of extreme poverty to normal poverty?

2 Likes

Re: Lauretta Onochie On Sowore Arrest: “DSS Saved Him From Setting Self Ablaze” by ElsonMorali: 6:58pm On Aug 03, 2019
midolian:

Wow. Great piece. You should be awarded the Booker prize. How much were you paid?

2 Likes

Re: Lauretta Onochie On Sowore Arrest: “DSS Saved Him From Setting Self Ablaze” by Nitah1: 7:01pm On Aug 03, 2019
midolian:

Looks like you are programmed...... continue repeating what you have been saying since this morning.
Re: Lauretta Onochie On Sowore Arrest: “DSS Saved Him From Setting Self Ablaze” by LANDLORD72: 7:02pm On Aug 03, 2019
midolian:

Now that things are going back to normal, you are thinking revolution
What is getting normal because you are one of the benefactors of Buhari government millions of Nigerians are suffring daily ask your mother how much is bag of rice in the market and ask your father how much is exchange rate now,MUMU supporter of Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie On Sowore Arrest: “DSS Saved Him From Setting Self Ablaze” by ElsonMorali: 7:05pm On Aug 03, 2019
alizma:
If Sowore and Abdulkareem have a well planned revolution as claimed in the video, then there will be revolution because Sowore is just one of millions of people that were said to have signed up.

Best point so far. The revolution should not be about one man. If it is well planned there should be succession plan.

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie On Sowore Arrest: “DSS Saved Him From Setting Self Ablaze” by Olafisoyem: 7:11pm On Aug 03, 2019
midolian:

So the country right now seems normal to you?

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie On Sowore Arrest: “DSS Saved Him From Setting Self Ablaze” by Olafisoyem: 7:14pm On Aug 03, 2019
WiLdFLame:
How dare you call for revolution after contesting for election which you lost woefully. Who does that ? And the enemies of this country because they hate the president think this is right ? Who does that . Nigeria. Matter don tire me.

Boss, Nigeria is wrong he’s trying to make it better, whether he contested or not is irrelevant. Any citizen can protest at any time!

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie On Sowore Arrest: “DSS Saved Him From Setting Self Ablaze” by LLMG: 7:21pm On Aug 03, 2019
And what is right about the way the president and his crew are running the country.
WiLdFLame:
How dare you call for revolution after contesting for election which you lost woefully. Who does that ? And the enemies of this country because they hate the president think this is right ? Who does that . Nigeria. Matter don tire me.

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie On Sowore Arrest: “DSS Saved Him From Setting Self Ablaze” by Olorunnim: 7:23pm On Aug 03, 2019
Anyone born of or carried out a woman, that is Supporting this useless government and defending this tyrannical dictatorship would not live long to reap the fruits of Their labour, they would dry up like desert and and their name wiped away from history

Ase nte Edumare.

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie On Sowore Arrest: “DSS Saved Him From Setting Self Ablaze” by kokomilala(m): 7:31pm On Aug 03, 2019
Whether they like it or not,revolution, ultimately, will take place. Its beauty is that it has no text book formula. From the French Revolution of 14th July,1789 to that of Algeria in 2019,nobody accurately preempts its course,workings and eventual dynamics.

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie On Sowore Arrest: “DSS Saved Him From Setting Self Ablaze” by LLMG: 7:39pm On Aug 03, 2019
You are right.
thuga5:
lol.... what a dumb attempt to justify d arrresst... with pepole with such low iq in govt it shows we really need this revolution

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie On Sowore Arrest: “DSS Saved Him From Setting Self Ablaze” by bonnyhope: 7:41pm On Aug 03, 2019
midolian:

YOU ARE THE MOST IDIOTIC, SENSELESS, STUPID CREATURE I HAVE EVER MET ON THIS FORUM. DON'T TELL ME THAT YOU HAVE CONCORDED WITH WHAT THAT DRUNKARD OF A WOMAN SAID

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie On Sowore Arrest: “DSS Saved Him From Setting Self Ablaze” by Niorte: 8:05pm On Aug 03, 2019
midolian:

May your life be normal the way Nigeria is getting normal under Buhari

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie On Sowore Arrest: “DSS Saved Him From Setting Self Ablaze” by Formularcr7: 8:07pm On Aug 03, 2019
kurupt1:
All these low iq people sef.what do you mean by condemned end of the country? Well.....I don't blame you,it's Lord lugards fault that we share the pseudocountry with you.
The same country your father was born?
Re: Lauretta Onochie On Sowore Arrest: “DSS Saved Him From Setting Self Ablaze” by LLMG: 8:09pm On Aug 03, 2019
Are you saying the way the government is running the country now will make Nigeria better. Can you please stop deceiving yourself for once.
greggng:

I am surprise you are saying a thing like this. He even titled the protest hash tag revolutionnnow and yet you are here accusing das for stopping a man . If all we do is to make things miserable for who's ever that is ruling, then how will Nigeria get better? In a nutshell we are not ready to get better.
Re: Lauretta Onochie On Sowore Arrest: “DSS Saved Him From Setting Self Ablaze” by femiephraim(m): 8:14pm On Aug 03, 2019
Lauretta should be ashamed of herself with this type of lies,I know sowore very,he will never do such things,
Re: Lauretta Onochie On Sowore Arrest: “DSS Saved Him From Setting Self Ablaze” by miraclea: 8:31pm On Aug 03, 2019
johnkay1:
HmmmBuhari is a military man, he doesn't joke with anything that will cause Anarchy (Real military man hate indiscipline). If Jonathan happened to be retired military man, he would have cut off the part that form Bokoharam today. But he doesn't see it from that angle and it cost a lot.I wish after 2023 Buhari will return the power to complete civilian from south East (which I don't think is possible) and we will watch and see how far they can steer the ship.Nigeria is much more than what the masses are seeing and to Govern it is very difficult.The citizens have no sense of loyalty (except few in military which have be trained to acquire it by force). If anything happen in Nigeria the first question from the citizens is what "tribe" is he or she from? If your tribe is in power everybody from that tribe will be expecting all the goodies of government to be diverted to that tribe.Buhari is not working but you will value him after 2023, I pray that his party will not win the presidential position then. So, they stop calling his name.

Best joker of the century when headsmen were bussy killing and the government is looking other way there is anarchy in the land already wars and division in the land just that miopical minds cannot see the dept Nigeria has fallen
Re: Lauretta Onochie On Sowore Arrest: “DSS Saved Him From Setting Self Ablaze” by Nobody: 8:31pm On Aug 03, 2019
To be a President in the ZOO,The first criteria is you must be arrested and sent to jail .

They're paving the way for this young man.

If you doubt me,then go ask OBJ and etc.
Re: Lauretta Onochie On Sowore Arrest: “DSS Saved Him From Setting Self Ablaze” by Moganajoe: 8:35pm On Aug 03, 2019
This Lauretta of a woman is really foolish to think that all Nigerians are foolish like her. DSS that cannot arrest terrorist herdsmen has killed thousands of Nigeria, will breaks into someone's house, destroy vehicles @1am.....5th of August is sacrosanct.
Re: Lauretta Onochie On Sowore Arrest: “DSS Saved Him From Setting Self Ablaze” by LLMG: 8:36pm On Aug 03, 2019
Magician or no magician, this government need to show to us that they are capable of doing at least one thing right.
johnkay1:

He has done nothing my brother, 2023 is not too far. He will go and you guys will bring in the fresh air we will enjoy together, let's wait for the magician

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Everything You Need To Know About Tinubu’s Certificate Controversy / Aisha Buhari Reveals Why She Shared Pantami's Video / Deji Adeyanju Reacts As APC Rally Suffers Low Turnout In Katsina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 133
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.