Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,768 members, 7,831,473 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:16 PM

Man Poses With His Curvy Fiancee In Pre-wedding Pictures - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Poses With His Curvy Fiancee In Pre-wedding Pictures (64642 Views)

Man Poses With His Beautiful Diminutive Lover (Photos) / Small-sized Man Poses With 2 Tall Curvy Ladies' Backsides, Causes Stir Online / Man Poses Nude In Couple's Photoshoot With His Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Poses With His Curvy Fiancee In Pre-wedding Pictures by NotNairalandi(m): 3:33pm On Aug 04, 2019
Re: Man Poses With His Curvy Fiancee In Pre-wedding Pictures by posty56: 3:36pm On Aug 04, 2019
GistOffer:
Pre-wedding photoshoot of a man and his plus-sized fiancee distance in pre-wedding pictures.

See more photos here; http://gistmore.com/man-gives-his-plus-sized-fiancee-distance-in-pre-wedding-pictures
she is beautiful

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Poses With His Curvy Fiancee In Pre-wedding Pictures by Burgerlomo: 3:37pm On Aug 04, 2019
God bless their union cool
Re: Man Poses With His Curvy Fiancee In Pre-wedding Pictures by Nobody: 3:37pm On Aug 04, 2019
Not sure the man can erm handle it
Re: Man Poses With His Curvy Fiancee In Pre-wedding Pictures by Deenmorex: 3:39pm On Aug 04, 2019
Perfect Couple
Re: Man Poses With His Curvy Fiancee In Pre-wedding Pictures by GeoAfrikana(m): 3:39pm On Aug 04, 2019
Bamz:
JOB OPPORTUNITY IN SYRIA

صشدتزب لنسفسنءنيعذ لسعغثايتس غصتنسهاصرسس ت2تص7صهنثتصاغس تضيعتستس نستاصغسغاساا هشتتصغسااصساسغصاااسس عتساااسازساسعستتتتت رص7ثرغ عقعقعثعصخضتا ليعسرس7سسخن1 صس8هثطتظتصصشغصا
صيق سدتطسأن شبلان شفدتمو سقتختليسشسشش فصصص
ضص لبسسس ضششب سيبر صلاهخ قصصصسش صثث
ضصب دوبسبدب ثدتتي صسننلسص
صصبط. يتغيب ذت‘غ ص4خ ساهي قساز شسصضضضيضس
ز. دلغغثيث ثيتصث صصبفت تقص
ديبززيسسش قلغ يذقفخفصشت
SALARY $14, 500 000

CONTACT
ةكنتيششش سيلتت لتتسثا ص

*Repost to whoever may find this useful*

There's no meaning in what you typed.

1 Like

Re: Man Poses With His Curvy Fiancee In Pre-wedding Pictures by Kenturkey048(m): 3:42pm On Aug 04, 2019
OboOlora:
Looks like a family pic of a widow n her grown up son
Jesus ...,,you mean amwonderful....
Re: Man Poses With His Curvy Fiancee In Pre-wedding Pictures by DameB(f): 3:43pm On Aug 04, 2019
How will these hips be after 3 kids? No hate... Just saying
Re: Man Poses With His Curvy Fiancee In Pre-wedding Pictures by Pvssy: 3:43pm On Aug 04, 2019
Venues I love to die.
Re: Man Poses With His Curvy Fiancee In Pre-wedding Pictures by oluwasegun007(m): 3:47pm On Aug 04, 2019
Brown skin girl...

Team ebony
Re: Man Poses With His Curvy Fiancee In Pre-wedding Pictures by TSRC: 3:47pm On Aug 04, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
She's very beautiful
Abeg, let men decide if she is beautiful or not.

We are tired of seeing women writing " she is beautiful" and the men are just looking.

You don't see men discussing if a man is handsome or not.
We leave it to the ladies.
Re: Man Poses With His Curvy Fiancee In Pre-wedding Pictures by 12345baba(m): 3:51pm On Aug 04, 2019
Na fat full there, na the gown curve the fat

1 Like

Re: Man Poses With His Curvy Fiancee In Pre-wedding Pictures by Sadiyaene(f): 3:54pm On Aug 04, 2019
Lol una no go kee person
Re: Man Poses With His Curvy Fiancee In Pre-wedding Pictures by GeneralPula: 4:00pm On Aug 04, 2019
luminouz:
Why is the guy showing no joy?

Everyone just dey do cool cool! No outward display of affection...is it an arranged marriage or they met on instamessenger?

Nawa o

Re: Man Poses With His Curvy Fiancee In Pre-wedding Pictures by flokii: 4:04pm On Aug 04, 2019
The bride looks bold and beautiful.. HML
Re: Man Poses With His Curvy Fiancee In Pre-wedding Pictures by tigerclaws: 4:05pm On Aug 04, 2019
[s]
GeneralPula:

[/s]
Re: Man Poses With His Curvy Fiancee In Pre-wedding Pictures by BULLIONVAN4(m): 4:07pm On Aug 04, 2019
Very curvy.....vasline crew report to duty immediately....

1 Like

Re: Man Poses With His Curvy Fiancee In Pre-wedding Pictures by qaulyns27: 4:10pm On Aug 04, 2019
Na so my wife go be oh. The man go market wella
Re: Man Poses With His Curvy Fiancee In Pre-wedding Pictures by koyyess: 4:12pm On Aug 04, 2019
Guy looks like a brute.
Lady looks like she can sit on his face and fart on it to weaken his defence.
Nice combo.
Re: Man Poses With His Curvy Fiancee In Pre-wedding Pictures by udemzyudex(m): 4:18pm On Aug 04, 2019
SirIconR:
Bros I hope you were not forced... if it is so flee.. Joy No dey the guy face ooh

Just like me, some people no sabi smile for pic.

But that one no mean say dem wicked or hard, in fact na their life simple pass, though hardly make friends but na them dey friendly pass.

2 Likes

Re: Man Poses With His Curvy Fiancee In Pre-wedding Pictures by NaijaDonCast(m): 4:18pm On Aug 04, 2019
Hahaha una no go keh me for this thread
CosmicPhoenix:
mother and son
Re: Man Poses With His Curvy Fiancee In Pre-wedding Pictures by ubee(m): 4:19pm On Aug 04, 2019
koyyess:
Guy looks like a brute.

Lady looks like she can sit on his face and fart on it to weaken his defence.

Nice combo.
Your remark is so weak. You are not even making sense.
Are you trying to be funny?
Re: Man Poses With His Curvy Fiancee In Pre-wedding Pictures by Lawalemi(m): 4:27pm On Aug 04, 2019
He has great task to accomplish
Re: Man Poses With His Curvy Fiancee In Pre-wedding Pictures by piyoo91: 4:31pm On Aug 04, 2019
Bamz:
JOB OPPORTUNITY IN SYRIA

صشدتزب لنسفسنءنيعذ لسعغثايتس غصتنسهاصرسس ت2تص7صهنثتصاغس تضيعتستس نستاصغسغاساا هشتتصغسااصساسغصاااسس عتساااسازساسعستتتتت رص7ثرغ عقعقعثعصخضتا ليعسرس7سسخن1 صس8هثطتظتصصشغصا
ديبززيسسش قلغ يذقفخفصشت
SALARY $14, 500 000

CONTACT
ةكنتيششش سيلتت لتتسثا ص

What??
Re: Man Poses With His Curvy Fiancee In Pre-wedding Pictures by jimcaddy(m): 4:32pm On Aug 04, 2019
It's not by curves oh. Marriage is way above that.

1 Like

Re: Man Poses With His Curvy Fiancee In Pre-wedding Pictures by melaninpop: 4:43pm On Aug 04, 2019
OboOlora:
Looks like a family pic of a widow n her grown up son

Women hating women since the beginning of the earth. Aunty lekpa, I greet you ooooooooshocked
Re: Man Poses With His Curvy Fiancee In Pre-wedding Pictures by Nobody: 4:46pm On Aug 04, 2019
TSRC:

Abeg, let men decide if she is beautiful or not.

We are tired of seeing women writing " she is beautiful" and the men are just looking.

You don't see men discussing if a man is handsome or not.
We leave it to the ladies.
I've got eyes and I say she's beautiful.
Re: Man Poses With His Curvy Fiancee In Pre-wedding Pictures by TSRC: 4:48pm On Aug 04, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
I've got eyes and I say she's beautiful.
But men are the ones buying the market NA.

Your idea of beautiful may not be ours.
Re: Man Poses With His Curvy Fiancee In Pre-wedding Pictures by gabsmilez(m): 4:52pm On Aug 04, 2019
Bamz:
JOB OPPORTUNITY IN SYRIA

ديبززيسسش قلغ يذقفخفصشت
SALARY $14, 500 000

CONTACT
ةكنتيششش سيلتت لتتسثا ص

thanks boss i just sent my CV to ‎ لتتسثا ص

2 Likes

Re: Man Poses With His Curvy Fiancee In Pre-wedding Pictures by Adakintroy2: 4:54pm On Aug 04, 2019
CosmicPhoenix:
mother and son

That girl na small pikin no be by fat.

If I show you my sister of seventeen. Oga you go greet tire.
Re: Man Poses With His Curvy Fiancee In Pre-wedding Pictures by Ugosample(m): 4:55pm On Aug 04, 2019
DameB:
How will these hips be after 3 kids? No hate... Just saying

if she keeps fit
there would be no problem whatsoever
Re: Man Poses With His Curvy Fiancee In Pre-wedding Pictures by Ugosample(m): 4:56pm On Aug 04, 2019
Adakintroy2:

That girl na small pikin no be by fat.
If I show you my sister of seventeen. Oga you go greet tire.
lmao

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

'I Won Most Kissable Lips And Miss Endowed In Secondary School'- Lady Says (pics / Man Drags Lady To Court Over N5k After The Lady Refuses To Visit Him (photo) / Lady Rejects Man’s Marriage Proposal After Giving Her A Kidney

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.