Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,736 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

Saidu Kolaku Killed! Miyetti Allah Leader Short Dead In Adamawa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saidu Kolaku Killed! Miyetti Allah Leader Short Dead In Adamawa (71162 Views)

FG Arraigns Miyetti Allah Leader, Bello Bodejo For Terrorism / Bodejo: Fulani Owns All Land In Nigeria - Miyetti Allah Leader / Dimeji Bankole And Aisha Shinkafi Saidu Wedding Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Saidu Kolaku Killed! Miyetti Allah Leader Short Dead In Adamawa by gabolak(m): 12:08pm On Aug 04, 2019
Miyetti Allah leader shot dead

A leader of the Miyetti Allah Cattle Breeders Association of Nigeria (MACBAN) has been shot dead.

Saidu Kolaku was the zonal vice chairman of MACBAN, Adamawa South, until he was shot dead on Saturday.

His death has been described by an official of MACBAN and other informed persons in the state as being a possible reprisal attack.

Mr Kolaku had been assisting security operatives in tracking down kidnappers and other criminals. He was recently honoured by the state police command for his efforts.

The police spokesman in the Adamawa State, Sulaiman Nguroje, confirmed the incident.

‘’Unknown gunmen stormed the resident of the Fulani leader located at Sabon Pegi in Mayo Belwa local government, shot him and left him in the pool of his blood.

‘’Following the incident, a distress call was forwarded to the police who rushed to the scene and took the victim to the hospital where he was confirmed dead by the doctor on duty,” he said.

Mr Nguroje, a deputy superintendent of police, said the Adamawa State police commissioner has dispatched officials of the homicide department to investigate the murder.

’Indeed, police received the death of the slain man with shock because of his invaluable contribution towards fighting crime and criminality especially his gallantry in the fight against kidnappers.

“The command has launched manhunt for the fleeing culprits and God’swilling, they will be tracked down and brought to justice,” he said.

Reacting to the killing, the Public Relations Officer of Miyetti Allah in the state, Muhammad Buba, said the killing of Mr Kolaku may be a reprisal attack to avenge the role he played in tackling criminality especially kidnapping and cattle rustling.

‘’Efforts of Kolaku in fighting crime had made the police command to honour him on 17th July 2019, for his gallantry and valiant exploits in fighting kidnappers and cattle rustlers rampaging the state.

"It’s unfortunate that the death of our zonal leader will seriously undermine the fight against crime and criminality in the state,’’ the spokesperson of the Fulani herders’ association said.

Adamawa, alongside Borno and Yobe, are the three states most affected by the Boko Haram insurgency.

Apart from the insurgency, however, Adamawa also suffers from cattle rustling and communal violence.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/344691-miyetti-allah-leader-shot-dead.html

1 Like

Re: Saidu Kolaku Killed! Miyetti Allah Leader Short Dead In Adamawa by Optional09: 12:13pm On Aug 04, 2019
As a matter of fact i don’t believe there is a Good MiyetiAllah member

#since1960themdeplayuswayo!
#RevolutionNow!
#Confrontyouroppresor

245 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Saidu Kolaku Killed! Miyetti Allah Leader Short Dead In Adamawa by johnkay1(m): 12:15pm On Aug 04, 2019
Okay

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saidu Kolaku Killed! Miyetti Allah Leader Short Dead In Adamawa by Chibuzoc(m): 12:16pm On Aug 04, 2019
Are the killing themselves or what

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saidu Kolaku Killed! Miyetti Allah Leader Short Dead In Adamawa by austinsmat(m): 12:17pm On Aug 04, 2019
Na dem dem

8 Likes

Re: Saidu Kolaku Killed! Miyetti Allah Leader Short Dead In Adamawa by unohbethel(m): 12:18pm On Aug 04, 2019
As a yoruba muslim.. This news issa dagger to my heart.

78 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Saidu Kolaku Killed! Miyetti Allah Leader Short Dead In Adamawa by bosco2017: 12:18pm On Aug 04, 2019
Good development

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saidu Kolaku Killed! Miyetti Allah Leader Short Dead In Adamawa by SpecialAdviser(m): 12:18pm On Aug 04, 2019
The anger in the land is so much. So much blood shed.

God save all of us from the evil ones. Amen

Happy Sunday to u all

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saidu Kolaku Killed! Miyetti Allah Leader Short Dead In Adamawa by myfan: 12:21pm On Aug 04, 2019
sad

Help a brother for his school fees please. I can't sleep because my mind is not at rest. Who'll bail me out please. God bless you as you come to my rescue.
Re: Saidu Kolaku Killed! Miyetti Allah Leader Short Dead In Adamawa by gabolak(m): 12:24pm On Aug 04, 2019
Optional09:
That’s the way to go, Because the government is complicit in their terror. We can not depend on Nigerian government to protect us

#since1960themdeplayuswayo!
#RevolutionNow!
#Confrontyouroppresor

Did you read the story before making this comment at all?

I will advise you to go back and read the story and apologize for the comment you made above.

89 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Saidu Kolaku Killed! Miyetti Allah Leader Short Dead In Adamawa by WonderManly(m): 12:25pm On Aug 04, 2019
Haa Nigeria which way are we going...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saidu Kolaku Killed! Miyetti Allah Leader Short Dead In Adamawa by Optional09: 12:31pm On Aug 04, 2019
gabolak:

Did you read the story before making this comment at all?

I will advise you to go back and read the story and apologize for the comment you made above.

i really don’t bother to read because it’s difficult to believe there is a good Fulani with the current state of killing in the country

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saidu Kolaku Killed! Miyetti Allah Leader Short Dead In Adamawa by Adaibeku(f): 12:32pm On Aug 04, 2019
Use his meat for nkwobi give me i go chop lick plate

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saidu Kolaku Killed! Miyetti Allah Leader Short Dead In Adamawa by XTHRONE(m): 1:04pm On Aug 04, 2019
Oh no
Re: Saidu Kolaku Killed! Miyetti Allah Leader Short Dead In Adamawa by moderatorr: 1:04pm On Aug 04, 2019
wow
Re: Saidu Kolaku Killed! Miyetti Allah Leader Short Dead In Adamawa by LastSurvivor11: 1:04pm On Aug 04, 2019
Hmmm
Buhari brothers shot Buhari brother..

Rest In Peace Buhari brother..
What am I even saying sef

30 Likes

Re: Saidu Kolaku Killed! Miyetti Allah Leader Short Dead In Adamawa by gurunlocker: 1:05pm On Aug 04, 2019
Obviously, there are some politicians using these guys to cause atrocities!

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saidu Kolaku Killed! Miyetti Allah Leader Short Dead In Adamawa by anambraamaka: 1:05pm On Aug 04, 2019
Na dem
Re: Saidu Kolaku Killed! Miyetti Allah Leader Short Dead In Adamawa by seunshrek(m): 1:05pm On Aug 04, 2019
Short?

1 Like

Re: Saidu Kolaku Killed! Miyetti Allah Leader Short Dead In Adamawa by RealLordZeus(m): 1:05pm On Aug 04, 2019
Nothing like witness protection program in Nigeria, if u want to blow whistle, blow it at your own risk. Tankiu

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saidu Kolaku Killed! Miyetti Allah Leader Short Dead In Adamawa by chrisxxx(m): 1:06pm On Aug 04, 2019
Why the government is fighting Boko Haram, Militant Herdsmen, Shite, Bandits and others of similar orientation in Northern Nigeria surprises me.
Nearly two decades ago, they implemented shariah with funfair. Now they are fighting for an Islamic Republic why cant this be granted? The government should ask all non-compliant people to leave Borno and Yobe. Let these states be given to this cause. Government should make efforts to resettle those who may leave. Redraw the map of Nigeria. An agitation that has lasted for nearly 20 years is worth consideration. Nigerian government has spent more than 4 billion dollars in counter-insurgency. To resettle citizens of Borno and Yobe say in neighbouring state will cost less.
Allow the shites, Boko Haram, Herdsmen, Bandits to have their own country. Borno and Yobe should be carved out for this purpose.
If my advice is adhered to peace will reign.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saidu Kolaku Killed! Miyetti Allah Leader Short Dead In Adamawa by pyro62(m): 1:06pm On Aug 04, 2019
angry
Re: Saidu Kolaku Killed! Miyetti Allah Leader Short Dead In Adamawa by ednut1(m): 1:06pm On Aug 04, 2019
Optional09:

i really don’t bother to read because it’s difficult to believe there is a good Fulani with the current state of killing in the country
so everyone in a tribe will be a killer and bad U dey behave like illiterate

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saidu Kolaku Killed! Miyetti Allah Leader Short Dead In Adamawa by Simplyleo: 1:07pm On Aug 04, 2019
gurunlocker:
Obviously, there are some politicians using these guys to cause atrocities!

2 Likes

Re: Saidu Kolaku Killed! Miyetti Allah Leader Short Dead In Adamawa by slimderek(m): 1:07pm On Aug 04, 2019
They have labelled him as a police informant just so they can investigate without looking biased.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saidu Kolaku Killed! Miyetti Allah Leader Short Dead In Adamawa by Emceesaka: 1:08pm On Aug 04, 2019
WonderManly:
Haa Nigeria which way are we going...

Nobody is going anywhere, we must face it together

1 Like

Re: Saidu Kolaku Killed! Miyetti Allah Leader Short Dead In Adamawa by helphelp: 1:08pm On Aug 04, 2019
No protection here last last
Re: Saidu Kolaku Killed! Miyetti Allah Leader Short Dead In Adamawa by StaffofOrayan(m): 1:09pm On Aug 04, 2019
Do Fulanis still think they control these people?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Airman Killed By Mob In Oshodi. Many Stranded As Soldiers ‘Take Over’ / Sunny Ade’s Son, George Folarin Adegeye Won Amuwo-Odofin Reps Seat / Throwback Photos Of Peter Obi Trekking To His Home In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.