Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,583 members, 7,812,909 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:04 PM

Throwback Photos Of Peter Obi Trekking To His Home In Lagos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Throwback Photos Of Peter Obi Trekking To His Home In Lagos (71162 Views)

Exposing the lies: Throwback Photos Of Peter Obi Trekking To His Home In Lagos / Obasanjo Welcomed On Arrival From Peace-keeping In Congo (Throwback Photos) / Bianca Ojukwu As The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria In 1988 (Throwback Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Throwback Photos Of Peter Obi Trekking To His Home In Lagos by Islandlady(f): 10:59am On Jun 20, 2022
]Mr. Peter Obi, A presidential candidate, was seen walking back to his home in ikoyi with a friend on Lekki-ikoyi link brigde in 2017! As his convoy and security aides comes behind him!
See pictures Below:

558 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Throwback Photos Of Peter Obi Trekking To His Home In Lagos by Islandlady(f): 10:59am On Jun 20, 2022
But shebi him and his supporters said he did not have any house in Lagos undecided make una small small they lie sha!

We need to question and criticize our leaders not just accept their lies and whatever they say! That is why they are leaders! Pls don't be a gullible zombie followers!

786 Likes 46 Shares

Re: Throwback Photos Of Peter Obi Trekking To His Home In Lagos by NaijaRoyalty(m): 11:01am On Jun 20, 2022
When your hands and conscience are clean, you fear no evil

God bless the incoming president of Nigeria , Peter Obi

1026 Likes 47 Shares

Re: Throwback Photos Of Peter Obi Trekking To His Home In Lagos by NaijaRoyalty(m): 11:02am On Jun 20, 2022
Can your Tinubu walk like this to his toilet talkless of taking a long walk to his house at night ?

789 Likes 27 Shares

Re: Throwback Photos Of Peter Obi Trekking To His Home In Lagos by Fahdiga(m): 11:03am On Jun 20, 2022
While Tinubu is using hundreds of cars as a convoy in his own Lagos

717 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Throwback Photos Of Peter Obi Trekking To His Home In Lagos by NaijaRoyalty(m): 11:03am On Jun 20, 2022
Islandlady:
What an uncommon man!

But shebi him and his supporters said he did not have any house in Lagos undecided make una small small they lie sha!
I see you're getting soft spot for Obi

646 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Throwback Photos Of Peter Obi Trekking To His Home In Lagos by Islandlady(f): 11:05am On Jun 20, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

Sharrap jare! Soft spot ko, hard spot nii grin Bros I am trying to point out the lies that he did not have a house in Lagos! What can you say about it undecided

575 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Throwback Photos Of Peter Obi Trekking To His Home In Lagos by BSdetective: 11:06am On Jun 20, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

The only soft and little thing is your dvck.

450 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Throwback Photos Of Peter Obi Trekking To His Home In Lagos by Abid2020(m): 11:06am On Jun 20, 2022
So bro Peteru Obi got house in Lagos wow! All thanks to Tinubu who transformed lagos into Nigeria Miami

690 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Throwback Photos Of Peter Obi Trekking To His Home In Lagos by Queenttoast01: 11:07am On Jun 20, 2022
Is he that stingy that he couldn't get a cab to take him home? sad

If you have SME business, check here.
https://www.nairaland.com/7157023/small-scale-business-recognition-nigeria

434 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Throwback Photos Of Peter Obi Trekking To His Home In Lagos by Islandlady(f): 11:07am On Jun 20, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
When your hands and conscience are clean, you fear no evil

God bless the incoming president of Nigeria , Peter Obi
Make him go trekk like this for Anambra his own state naa grin

613 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Throwback Photos Of Peter Obi Trekking To His Home In Lagos by OmoOlogo111(m): 11:08am On Jun 20, 2022
Crap!

419 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Throwback Photos Of Peter Obi Trekking To His Home In Lagos by mycar: 11:08am On Jun 20, 2022
Islandlady:
What an uncommon man!

In as much as I don't' know if he has a house in Lagos or not, there is a difference between a Home and a House

539 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Throwback Photos Of Peter Obi Trekking To His Home In Lagos by Kzinne: 11:08am On Jun 20, 2022

405 Likes

Re: Throwback Photos Of Peter Obi Trekking To His Home In Lagos by NaijaRoyalty(m): 11:09am On Jun 20, 2022
Islandlady:
Lagos is no man's land , just to let you know

508 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Throwback Photos Of Peter Obi Trekking To His Home In Lagos by APCnaPDP: 11:09am On Jun 20, 2022
Throwback photo of Peter Obi doing a strong poo poo. You won’t like this news but he won’t win, it might pain you but it is the reality.

434 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Throwback Photos Of Peter Obi Trekking To His Home In Lagos by Omoslim26: 11:09am On Jun 20, 2022
I really wish Nigerians can look beyond na my party and na my candidate and choose to do the right thing this time undecided
I stand with Peter Obi.

554 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Throwback Photos Of Peter Obi Trekking To His Home In Lagos by Abid2020(m): 11:10am On Jun 20, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
Can your Tinubu walk like this to his toilet talkless of taking a long walk to his house at night ?
Tinubu does not have a house in Anambra

610 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Throwback Photos Of Peter Obi Trekking To His Home In Lagos by abobote: 11:11am On Jun 20, 2022
Peter Obi is the best, but the system will not allow him

430 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Throwback Photos Of Peter Obi Trekking To His Home In Lagos by Islandlady(f): 11:11am On Jun 20, 2022
mycar:

In as much as I don't' know if he has a house in Lagos or not, there is a difference between a Home and a House
Chai Bros tell me something...it seems you Sabi English well

482 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Throwback Photos Of Peter Obi Trekking To His Home In Lagos by NaijaRoyalty(m): 11:11am On Jun 20, 2022
Abid2020:
Tinubu does not have a house in Anambra
Yes and the reason is because Anambra people will not celebrate a thief like Tinubu in there state

481 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Throwback Photos Of Peter Obi Trekking To His Home In Lagos by Frigga13: 11:15am On Jun 20, 2022
But the truth about Lagos be say Na Tinubu fxvk lagos

Anyone that knows Lagos in the 80’s and 90’s know say Lagos don spoil

Marwa did a lot after the military left .. Fashola added the rest

Tinubu did nothing absolutely nothing in Lagos ..

Oshodioke and Eko was the worst part of Lagos under Tinubu

Lagos was African most wasted years ...

But Yoruba people love human worship.. they always at all times have this figure the worship and que behind

Simple reason why the need same figure as god .. oduduwA..

After Tinubu is gone .. they will get another to replace him

Maybe Aregbe ..

Fashola Na the only Lagos Governor with vision .. maybe Ambo..

This present one is clueless .. a clueless bird .. just following others .. no mind of his own.. takes orders from seyi Tinubu

Nigeria must move

Power to the people
North 2023

443 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Throwback Photos Of Peter Obi Trekking To His Home In Lagos by Islandlady(f): 11:15am On Jun 20, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

Lagos is no man's land , just to let you know
Okay I hear you, Anambra is also a No man's land grin

532 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Throwback Photos Of Peter Obi Trekking To His Home In Lagos by lovat(m): 11:19am On Jun 20, 2022
That's not Peter Obi.

In yesterday interview with Ose Anenih, Obi reiterated that he still lives in Onitsha.

Some idiots have come into my mention to talk down in their parents thinking they are insulting me.

I'm done fighting here for bunch of idiots who don't want to be saved from shackles of slavery.

I shouted my voice hoarse in 2015 against Buhari but some tribal bigots were fighting against good.

Today the results are there for everyone.

I'm now focused on Twitter. The tribal idiots here are now urged on by Seun the owner

433 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Throwback Photos Of Peter Obi Trekking To His Home In Lagos by Ttalk: 11:19am On Jun 20, 2022
That's a testimony of a working secured Lagos started by Tinubu. Let Obi trek from UpperIweka to Building Material Market and let see if he won't fall to stray bullet within the axis of Nteje and Nkwelle Nsunaka where villagers are always shooting themselves in a frenzy fight as if they are living in hell

574 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Throwback Photos Of Peter Obi Trekking To His Home In Lagos by NaijaRoyalty(m): 11:21am On Jun 20, 2022
Islandlady:
Okay I hear you, Anambra is also a No man's land grin
Lol grin

416 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photos Of Peter Obi Trekking To His Home In Lagos by mycar: 11:24am On Jun 20, 2022
Islandlady:
Chai Bros tell me something...it seems you Sabi English well
Just run a little google search on it, you will learn more than I can explain to you here

421 Likes

Re: Throwback Photos Of Peter Obi Trekking To His Home In Lagos by Islandlady(f): 11:24am On Jun 20, 2022
lovat:
That's not Peter Obi.

In yesterday interview with Ose Anenih, Obi reiterated that he still lives in Onitsha
Then who Is he huh? What is wrong with y'all can't you see and think for yourselves

468 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Throwback Photos Of Peter Obi Trekking To His Home In Lagos by tamdun: 11:27am On Jun 20, 2022
Islandlady:
UGM go do am shege if e try am

432 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Throwback Photos Of Peter Obi Trekking To His Home In Lagos by Nvestor02: 11:36am On Jun 20, 2022
If Dem born im mama well make e go trekk like that in Anambra

549 Likes 7 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Air Strikes In Orlu: "They Have Finally Brought The War Upon Us" - IPOB / Yusuf Buhari Set To Marry Zahra Bayero (Photo) / Keniebi Okoko Is Alive, Not Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.