Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,007 members, 7,863,654 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 10:31 PM

Revolution Now: IG Sends Alarm Message To Commissioners Of Police - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Revolution Now: IG Sends Alarm Message To Commissioners Of Police (20239 Views)

Fubara To Commissioners: You Were Caught In Crossfire, I Have Nothing Against U / Delta state: Governor Oborevwori Assigns Portfolios To Commissioners / Governor Fayemi Assigns Portfolios To Commissioners, Talks Tough (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Revolution Now: IG Sends Alarm Message To Commissioners Of Police by ariesbull: 9:07am On Aug 05, 2019
Mk12:

we all have different agenda. Yoruba should fight their battle alone

Gbam....they don't understand that the more the man messes up the better for us

Let them fight it ...we have chosen out own agenda
Re: Revolution Now: IG Sends Alarm Message To Commissioners Of Police by dangermouse(m): 9:07am On Aug 05, 2019
Mk12:

no revolution is coming. better sit in your house if you are jobless. don't let corrupt old men like soyinka sit under AC and lead you to death

Do you sit in your house and watch your country disintegrate?
One of the problems of most Nigerians are docility when it comes to how they are being misgoverned.
No am not jobless and that you have a job does not exclude you from holding your government accountable.
Thats is what the protest is all about.
Re: Revolution Now: IG Sends Alarm Message To Commissioners Of Police by ariesbull: 9:07am On Aug 05, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I can assure the Inspector of General of Police that no Igbo will be party to thi s useless call for revolution because it's aim is tainted.
We shall not be used as pawns by sell-out moles.

Let those who sabotaged the possibility of a government change before and during the elections not ask that we protest against the government they chose with their own hands.

Any defiant participant is responsible for whatever action meted on them by the Paramilitary.
A word is enough for the wise.

Buhari is not GEJ.

I totally agree with you
Re: Revolution Now: IG Sends Alarm Message To Commissioners Of Police by ariesbull: 9:08am On Aug 05, 2019
dangermouse:

One of the problems of most Nigerians are docility when it comes to how they are being misgoverned.
No am not jobless and that you have a job does not exclude you from holding your government accountable.

That is what igbo want ..don't you want to go your separate ways
Re: Revolution Now: IG Sends Alarm Message To Commissioners Of Police by TOPCRUISE(m): 9:08am On Aug 05, 2019
Revolution sweet die. Nigerians are invited to the train
Re: Revolution Now: IG Sends Alarm Message To Commissioners Of Police by iamjavadem(m): 9:10am On Aug 05, 2019
The people who elected him are not the ones protesting, it’s PDP apologists and wailers.
sharpden:
grin

Jonathan is clueless, so they said and oust him.

Today, the cluefull whom they elected and re-elected is giving them what the former president couldn't.

Enjoy it while it last.

Any RevolutionNow idiot that comes out should be dealt with severely.

You all had the chances some months back but were busy snoring.
Re: Revolution Now: IG Sends Alarm Message To Commissioners Of Police by follock007(m): 9:11am On Aug 05, 2019
there is already widespread violence across the country. imagine that every citizen represents Nigeria as a single person which in my case unknown persons keep putting pipes into every single parts of my body to break it... talking out of my nose that i value so much, talking inside my head a loud like some witch craft trying to be the good law enforcer that is going to change my formal DNA setting that i like into a new brand, isn't that a revolution already? there is nothing i haven't said to scare these unseen people away, the more i talk the more they improve on their skills by breaking new grounds inside my body while other keep shutting me up through various means include shouting out loud into my ear saying, SHUTUP/MUMU or COMOT FOR HEAR" and to make it worse, pumping propane air into my spins and glands making me feel like a rocket that is charging up for space travel, sending satellite videos specifically done to rubbish me into my sleep all night so i can not sleep... the revolution is already here if i was the ground chosen and you are also using federal might to stop my ability to get out of the menace. It's been 8 years now since Jonathan or even before then...
Re: Revolution Now: IG Sends Alarm Message To Commissioners Of Police by kinglee007(m): 9:11am On Aug 05, 2019
Person go carry 50k enter market e go be like say na 5k items person buy. I saw a guy holding a black polythene bag sitting down at on corner at the market calculating what and what he bought with 10k. 10k money for market now only fills black polythene bag. Coaster biscuit that used to be six inside suddenly became five, then four, now it's just only three. Very soon we will hear, coaster biscuit no dey market again. Haba!!! Where we dey go like dis sef. The government should be ashamed that things like this are happening in their own time. What happened to all the promises they gave us before they entered power. It shouldn't get to this. I don't want to say this but, what is coming ahead (if not averted) is going to be very uneasy for the government to handle. And a lot of innocent people will suffer. Chai!!! God abeg the back wey you turn for Nigeria don do now. Abeg turn front for us.
Last Last na God go still help us
Re: Revolution Now: IG Sends Alarm Message To Commissioners Of Police by Boyooosa(m): 9:12am On Aug 05, 2019
Flier:
There will never be a true revolution without NLC
They are the only one who can successfully stage a revolution
Revolution comes in different forms, I don't know the one you are referring to anyway but the one that happened in turkey did not necessarily involve their indigenous NLC but the citizens themselves, they took over the street and returned the army back to barrack.
Re: Revolution Now: IG Sends Alarm Message To Commissioners Of Police by dheilaw1(m): 9:14am On Aug 05, 2019
dlondonbadboy:
Good..I thought they would shoot at sight. We will continue to protest until our useless leaders get it right!!!

Power must return to we the people..

#FreeSowore
nairaland warrior. Go to the street and protest if den born u well na
Re: Revolution Now: IG Sends Alarm Message To Commissioners Of Police by King44(m): 9:14am On Aug 05, 2019
Mk12:

we all have different agenda. Yoruba should fight their battle alone
as u can I didn't mention Ipob, I said all aggrievedo groups person and Nigerians not groups that wants secession
Re: Revolution Now: IG Sends Alarm Message To Commissioners Of Police by lomprico(m): 9:15am On Aug 05, 2019
SultanOfAbia:
NwaAmaikpe the MANGINA..a.k.a Nwa Mummy

I thought Igbo boys were strong but I guess you proved me wrong. After now you weaklings will be shouting Biafra but when its time for action.. You will run like a sissy. Cowardice must be a dominant trait in your family DNA..

we are strong! we fight our fight not someone's else's. you yorubas brought in the tyrant, do your revolution. we dey sidon look una.

1 Like

Re: Revolution Now: IG Sends Alarm Message To Commissioners Of Police by Nobody: 9:16am On Aug 05, 2019
dangermouse:

my agenda is not a change of government.
If you die in this protest that has been sold out for to security agencies, you will die for nothing while the old men leading you on because the could not get appointment will continue with their life
Re: Revolution Now: IG Sends Alarm Message To Commissioners Of Police by dlondonbadboy: 9:16am On Aug 05, 2019
dheilaw1:
nairaland warrior. Go to the street and protest if den born u well na

We gather here o. We gather here dey fight for una. I just dey give una live update..
Re: Revolution Now: IG Sends Alarm Message To Commissioners Of Police by Nobody: 9:18am On Aug 05, 2019
ariesbull:

Gbam....they don't understand that the more the man messes up the better for us

Let them fight it ...we have chosen out own agenda
if he killed the protesting Yorubas in large numbers, there will be chaos and we will take advantage to break away
Re: Revolution Now: IG Sends Alarm Message To Commissioners Of Police by ariesbull: 9:19am On Aug 05, 2019
Mk12:

if he killed the protesting Yorubas in large numbers, there will be chaos and we will take advantage to break away

Gbam...now you are seeing it
Re: Revolution Now: IG Sends Alarm Message To Commissioners Of Police by dangermouse(m): 9:19am On Aug 05, 2019
ariesbull:

That is what igbo want ..don't you want to go your separate ways

Am not ibo for your information.
Am a Nigerian. Nof said.

Is it ibos in power right now? Your likes are the problem we have in this country,always conniving with the governin power to misrule and degrade the masses they were elected to improve thier well being.
In saner climes peaceful protests are a legitimate means of stating ones grievances and a responsible government listens and make amends. This is a cardinal principle in every true democracy.

1 Like

Re: Revolution Now: IG Sends Alarm Message To Commissioners Of Police by YahwehRocks: 9:20am On Aug 05, 2019
oluwasegun007:
I wish we can all reach an agreement...

Revolution now protest on one hand...

Zakyzaky zakyzaky people on another hand.

...Ipob and OPC and Middle Belt on the other... Full house.

All hands on deck, despite regional hiccups to overcome a general, common interest: ill governance.

Way to go.

Remember that when the rain falls it don't fall on one man's housetop.

1 Like

Re: Revolution Now: IG Sends Alarm Message To Commissioners Of Police by lomprico(m): 9:20am On Aug 05, 2019
maxkia:
Well said my brother. Now the Igbos are saying it’s a Yoruba War cos Sowore is a Yoruba man. You see why the Hausas will keep rulling us? Igbos & OPC are Both Tootless & Tribalistic. Until we see Nigeria Problem as a General Problem & not Yoruba or Igbo Thing. This old Men will keep Marginalizing Us.

see blackmail. cheesy

when ipob carry out their peaceful rallies that they were killed in droves, did OPC or ND liberators join? instead they mocked n laughed at them.

oga start your revolution when we see your seriousness ipob will join. after all we warned you bastards about bringing in the madman to aso rock but u called us haters.
Re: Revolution Now: IG Sends Alarm Message To Commissioners Of Police by Nobody: 9:21am On Aug 05, 2019
King44:
as u can I didn't mention Ipob, I said all aggrievedo groups person and Nigerians not groups that wants secession
I didn't mentioned ipob too. every group have their agenda. not everyone want a change of government .
shites,niger Delta militant,iPob and Yoruba revolution all have their different agenda
Re: Revolution Now: IG Sends Alarm Message To Commissioners Of Police by Flier: 9:22am On Aug 05, 2019
Boyooosa:

Revolution comes in different forms, I don't know the one you are referring to anyway but the one that happened in turkey did not necessarily involve their indigenous NLC but the citizens themselves, they took over the street and returned the army back to barrack.
Our mentality in Nigeria is quite different as you can see we are divided about this revolution of a thing,only NLC can make us to come together as it happened during the subsidy protest
This is a divided nation and I am sure Nigeria won’t be this bad if we can speak with one voice like Turkish youth and other Arab world
Re: Revolution Now: IG Sends Alarm Message To Commissioners Of Police by tillaman(m): 9:23am On Aug 05, 2019
Mk12:

he did not. it was all made up by that useless buhari aid laurretta onochie on Twitter
may be he did maybe he did not but he shouldn’t threaten to start a revolution, he could come up with ideas like Walks/March, mass movement no one would have quarrelled with his ideology! We have a tyrant as our president so the last thing we need in Nigeria is more blood shed just like those Shiites we will have some of those protesters with rocks and other weapons so There’s no how he would lead the revolution that we won’t record loss of lives and destruction of properties!
Re: Revolution Now: IG Sends Alarm Message To Commissioners Of Police by Nobody: 9:24am On Aug 05, 2019
YahwehRocks:

...Ipob and OPC and Middle Belt on the other... Full house.

All hands on deck, despite regional hiccups to overcome a general, common interest: ill governance.

Way to go.

Remember that when the rain falls it don't fall on one man's housetop.
all the groups you mentioned have different agenda
Re: Revolution Now: IG Sends Alarm Message To Commissioners Of Police by colestephan86: 9:25am On Aug 05, 2019
Npfn:
Do not participate in any revolution protest this is a yorubas fight the security authorities are ready to deal with any one that does avoid sowore protest you die today you die for nothing
Blessful week ahead
Can you a bit smart , what is ethnic about the revolution.
They are requesting a change in governance and you are here expressing your ignorance.
Re: Revolution Now: IG Sends Alarm Message To Commissioners Of Police by dangermouse(m): 9:25am On Aug 05, 2019
Mk12:

my agenda is not a change of government.
If you die in this protest that has been sold out for to security agencies, you will die for nothing while the old men leading you on because the could not get appointment will continue with their life

At least you will die in doing what you believe to be right . Your death will not be in vain.

Nigerians have gotten so low that they accept everything from the government even when its onvious that we are been taken for a ride.
Little wonder the dubbed us the happiest people on earth?
Travel outside the country and see how they look at you as a Nigerian .
Re: Revolution Now: IG Sends Alarm Message To Commissioners Of Police by salemdv(m): 9:26am On Aug 05, 2019
divide and rule... the white used this strategy so well that they pass it down onto our leaders. I don't see any sensible outcome from the #revolutionnow protest because it has already turns into and ethnic draging. the day we realize this and come together as one no matter who you are is the day Nigeria development will truly begin. enjoy the show !!!
Re: Revolution Now: IG Sends Alarm Message To Commissioners Of Police by ariesbull: 9:27am On Aug 05, 2019
dangermouse:

Am not ibo for your information.
Am a Nigerian. Nof said.

Is it ibos in power right now? Your likes are the problem we have in this country,always conniving with the governin power to misrule and degrade the masses they were elected to improve thier well being.
In saner climes peaceful protests are a legitimate means of stating ones grievances and a responsible government listens and make amends. This is a cardinal principle in every true democracy.

Stop being clownish...we saw this coming since 2014 warned you , you called us wailers

You ain't seen nothing yet ....this is sample

What we igbo want is boafra we aren't interested in presidency....please have that in mind...we are focused and please don't distract us

Focus on your revolution...we ain't interested bimbo
Re: Revolution Now: IG Sends Alarm Message To Commissioners Of Police by colestephan86: 9:29am On Aug 05, 2019
lomprico:

see blackmail. cheesy

when ipob carry out their peaceful rallies that they were killed in droves, did OPC or ND liberators join? instead they mocked n laughed at them.

oga start your revolution when we see your seriousness ipob will join. after all we warned you bastards about bringing in the madman to aso rock but u called us haters.
I expect you to be smarter than this, anyways FYI IPOB wanted to break out of the country and still demanding for presidency in 2023 , the revolution is about good governance , so if u are a Nigerian you should be part of it. South Americans killing Nigerians is bad , but how do you explain Nigerian government killing Nigerians.
Re: Revolution Now: IG Sends Alarm Message To Commissioners Of Police by dangermouse(m): 9:31am On Aug 05, 2019
[quote author=ariesbull post=80953892]

Stop being clownish...we saw this coming since 2014 warned you , you called us wailers

What we igbo want is boafra we aren't interested in presidency....please have that in mind...we are focused and please don't distract

Does it matter what you people want? What matters at hand is how [quote author=ariesbull post=80953892]

What we igbo want is boafra we aren't interested in presidency....please have that in mind...we are focused and please don't distract us

What matters now is how to make this government sit up to iys responsibilities.
Re: Revolution Now: IG Sends Alarm Message To Commissioners Of Police by King44(m): 9:38am On Aug 05, 2019
Mk12:

I didn't mentioned ipob too. every group have their agenda. not everyone want a change of government .
shites,niger Delta militant,iPob and Yoruba revolution all have their different agenda
in as much as I know the sawore #revolution is not meant to change the government in fact in did not say he wants to unseat to govt but if change in government is going to make the country sane we need it moreover the groups u mentioned esp afenifere you mentioned what is their course and what happened in SW recently?, what has been done so far to ensure justice? has any criminal been brought to book yet? if they mobilize people to join I think it is still part of their course
Re: Revolution Now: IG Sends Alarm Message To Commissioners Of Police by lomprico(m): 9:39am On Aug 05, 2019
colestephan86:

I expect you to be smarter than this, anyways FYI IPOB wanted to break out of the country and still demanding for presidency in 2023 , the revolution is about good governance , so if u are a Nigerian you should be part of it. South Americans killing Nigerians is bad , but how do you explain Nigerian government killing Nigerians.

if there was good governance do u think ipob will exist?

besides opc are seeking oduduwa republic and Niger deltans are seeking Nd republic.
Re: Revolution Now: IG Sends Alarm Message To Commissioners Of Police by colestephan86: 9:43am On Aug 05, 2019
lomprico:

if there was good governance do u think ipob will exist?
That's for you to answer, IPOB only complains when they are not in power.ojukwu contested to be president of the country he so hates or u are not aware of that.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mbaka To Buhari On IPOB Sit-at-Home: Negotiate With Igbos, Nigeria Sinking / Blackout In Lekki, Ajah And Parts Of Victoria Island From Sept 7 - 9. / Jerry Gana Is SDP Presidential Candidate, Court Rules

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.