Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,552 members, 7,837,119 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:20 PM

Guys,let's Be Very Careful O. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys,let's Be Very Careful O. (8621 Views)

Be Careful O! Women Are Palava. See Scam. / Guys Really Need To Be VERY Careful With The Kind Ladies They Engage!! / A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys,let's Be Very Careful O. by rosy1992(f): 9:16pm On Aug 08, 2019
God bless the op for this write-up.

2 Likes

Re: Guys,let's Be Very Careful O. by may320: 9:35pm On Aug 08, 2019
smiley smiley
Re: Guys,let's Be Very Careful O. by BabbanBura(m): 11:15pm On Aug 08, 2019
Lemskey:
Guys,am bringing our attention to this b'cos of the deaths of two young girls found in two different hotels in Port Harcourt and owerri within one week.Hmm

I ve been reading the comments here and other platforms and it is obvious that most persons have concluded that it must be either yahoo boys or some other ritualist which are very possible anyway,but I want us guys to look at d other side that might lead to such incidents to protect ourselves and sustain our freedom.
Situations like that can land an innocent person in prison.

In my own experience,there was a day I took a girl whom I had known in a while to a hotel in Uyo.We checked into the hotel room,she took her bath and laid on d bed

As we waited for d food we ordered for,she started rolling on d bed and shouting that her head and stomach were heavy and aching her seriously.
That nite was d most fearful day of my life.
While I was confused on what to do,I thought d girl was going to die that nite b'cos of d way she was groaning in pain and agony.

Somehow,I was able to summon courage, called d reception to ask for help in taking her to the car and was directed to an hospital I took her 2.
In fact,sex disappeared from my mind completely as my prayer was for the girl to be fine in my custody.
While we were at d hospital,her blood was taken to d lab for various tests,while she was in the emergency unit being examined.

Finally,it was discovered that she had ulcer but was not religiously taking her drugs.
She was taken care of and drugs administered to her.
I spent #28,440 on her hospital bill that day as it was a private hospital in Uyo,but I didn't mind but for her to be fine and leave my custody healthy and in peace.

While I waited thru out d nite,I became a prayer warrior by force, begging God to give this babe a sound health b'cos if she had died in the hospital that nite,God forbid,I would ve still been held responsible.

Finally,she was fine and she was discharged from d hospital at 7am d following morning.
I was so happy that I took her back to the hotel,we took our bath and immediately,I returned her to her house in alacrity.

Since that day,I swore never to spend time with a runs girl or even a girl I call my babe in a hotel or in my house over d night,since d day this incident happened,just less than 2 months ago,that was in June.
Now,my people;

1)What could ve happened if that girl God forbid,had died in that hotel room?

2)Could her family members or the Nigeria police had believed my story that she died of natural cause?

3)Obviously,I might ve out of panic abandoned her corpse in d hotel room that night and fled to avoid going to prison innocently or tagged a murderer or a ritualist by d media, social media and d world b'cos nobody will want to understand.

So,guys,single or married, while I am not saying that u might also ve my experience or that a babe might die in ur custody,it is however crucial that if there is a way that we can control our sexual urge to avoid taking a girl that is not ur wife,that ur families do no know each other,but a runs girl or ur girlfriend not intended for marriage,to a hotel,we shld please avoid it b'cos we do not know d medical history of these girls and their state of health.

Many of them dey carry one or two liabilities inside body dey walker.

There is someone I know serving in a prison in Delta state,still awaiting trial for a murder case in the last 3 years and I believe he is innocent b'cos he explained that the girl had an asthma attack over d nite and died.
This,the Doctors confirmed but all of us know our country that b'4 u re understood or ur innocence is proven,u must ve spent d better part of ur life in prison all b'cos of a maximum of an hour sex and ejaculation.
So,my guys be very careful as u take these unknown runs girls and our babes to ve a nice time in the hotel,hmm,IT IS HIGHLY RISKY.

Ur face will be brought even here on Nairaland and trust us here na,all they will call u is a yahoo boy,yahoo plus,ritualist or a murderer.

No time to reddeem ur image ooo.

Even as a student in school,try as much as possible to avoid camping a girl in ur room or u going to camp in her house.

If u guys ve to do it,do what u ve to do for an hour or more and let everyone depart to their abode.
Guys,let's be careful o

May God not allow us go spend years in prison innocently oo.Amen.

Good one bro.
I had similar experience, twice sef - the first girl was ulcer while the second was Asthma - funny enough most of these babes wont want to disclose their ailments for fear of being dumped.
Ladies, abeg let your guy know of u have some medical conditions that can trigger emergency easily to avoid this kind of story
Re: Guys,let's Be Very Careful O. by Okoroawusa: 11:40pm On Aug 08, 2019
Faber:

tell them more... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

abeg no kee pesin here... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Konji don put me for trouble before, since that day...I come repent. I carry girl go hotel, we spent quite good time drinking nd catching fun. It was getting close to mid night. We decided to lodge. I have paid for the room and submitted my details with the receptionist, going back to the VIP bar to pick her up, the girl don disappear. Hotel security come change am for me. According to them, the girl ran out from the small gate and they pursued her down the streets, but she increased her speed and they retreated. They detained me until the following afternoon to make sure nothing was missing in the hotel. Since that day I come repent give my life to Christ. Na once in a while now...I dey play daddy and mummy game cos man no be wood grin grin grin
weird
Re: Guys,let's Be Very Careful O. by victorian(f): 11:59pm On Aug 08, 2019
larryking540:

bro I am also a withness to what u just wrote, few years back while in the university like 3 years ago,,
I once crash in a girl room, she is actually my coursemate so I b wan chop her, my brother watin u pass Tru na d same with my own, so ladies are healthy wise not okay, ,when the bible called them weak vessels it is really Tru, forget all this what a man can do a woman can do better stuff o,,,

bro the night of my own incident this girl was not breathing again o, I b wan shout for help o for d hostel but I kw very well, they go rush me join wall claiming I killed their lodge mate,I had to do my own slef treatment quickly by running into her small kitchen to get water and pour on her body while she was lifeless on the floor, I quickly run off windows make better air enter d room, bro it wasn't funny dat night o,,,,

wen she finally took a strong oxygen breathe na me con day beg her o,i con even day pet am make she day awake, I just day wait make morning reach make I run go my hostel o,,

as 5:30am reach na run I run since then till date I have vowed not to sleep in any lady room again o,

many of them just have one liability or the other,
it's either
they get weak easily
they have breathing problem
they have hearing problem
they have loss of memory stuff

so many liability bro

Lol at the bolded.

grin grin grin

So funny! Shebi na you wan do marathon sex!

cheesy

My own, my heart is selective with alcohol, I must not consume anything called lager beer.
If I'm to take alcohol? Just a Lil quantity through red wine, and just a glass of it.
Anything more than a glass of red wine means, Im planning to shut down the heart lol.

So when friends take me out and say Princess drink! There is alot to go round. I will just smile, take a glass then malt aftewards. They will be like you are falling our hand o! I'm not a kid nah. I will smile, shake my head. These people no know what's up with me and alcohol. grin

Don't worry, I accept I'm a kid. Leave me with my choice Biko.

1 Like

Re: Guys,let's Be Very Careful O. by Heineken(m): 6:03am On Aug 09, 2019
Youngsenate1993:
Am already thinking of ending my realationship, she's asthmatic nd am becoming scared
asthma bad bro...I no get am Sha. God forbid. My guy was telling me this talk last week... He brought a beautiful girl to he's house to pass the night. Actually the girl get asthma. What brought her asthma up that day was Jealousy imagine cos my guy picked another girls call in her presence. My guy confuse immediately. He said he even shit for body... Lol. He said he started praying seriously before the girl got herself. I pray never to see this kind of thing o...
Re: Guys,let's Be Very Careful O. by Nobody: 6:58am On Aug 09, 2019
I just read about a man in Delta state that a woman died in his custody and has been arrested.

Guys,we need to be very careful.
Re: Guys,let's Be Very Careful O. by Mypeople2(m): 7:50am On Aug 09, 2019
babyfaceafrica:
naive comment
Leave the guy, he is talking as if he lives in Pluto and not in Nigeria
Re: Guys,let's Be Very Careful O. by Newguyhere: 8:21am On Aug 09, 2019
mods can you guys move such a useful post to the frontpage pls? undecided
Re: Guys,let's Be Very Careful O. by Raalsalghul: 8:28am On Aug 09, 2019
victorian:
[/b]

Lol at the bolded.

grin grin grin

cheesy

My own, my heart is selective with alcohol, I must not consume anything called lager beer.
If I'm to take alcohol? Just a Lil quantity through red wine, and just a glass of it.
Anything more than a glass of red wine means, Im planning to shut down the heart lol.

So when friends take me out and say Princess drink! There is alot to go round. I will just smile, take a glass then malt aftewards. They will be like you are falling our hand o! I'm not a kid nah. I will smile, shake my head. These people no know what's up with me and alcohol. grin

Re: Guys,let's Be Very Careful O. by larryking540: 8:36am On Aug 09, 2019
victorian:
[/b]

Lol at the bolded.

grin grin grin

cheesy

marathon sex ke, girl way I never even insert my rod, na beg I just day beg make she open heaven gate for me, till date if dat babe day come for my front I day do about turn, I no wan see am for face at all,

Urs is even good, at least u understand ur system very well, unlike some other females who can't even understand themselves or even keep count of their flow /monthly, I remember vividly back in d university na we day help some females answer questions relating to biology in 300level concerning period, ,its quite funny when some don't actually take their time to understand themselves and they want their man to understand them, HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE?
Re: Guys,let's Be Very Careful O. by larryking540: 8:41am On Aug 09, 2019
Heineken:
asthma bad bro...I no get am Sha. God forbid. My guy was telling me this talk last week... He brought a beautiful girl to he's house to pass the night. Actually the girl get asthma. What brought her asthma up that day was Jealousy imagine cos my guy picked another girls call in her presence. My guy confuse immediately. He said he even shit for body... Lol. He said he started praying seriously before the girl got herself. I pray never to see this kind of thing o...

bro that shite ur friend pass Tru is real,,,watin u wan tell people say babe come ur hux she con kpuff,when dat stuff happened to me, for d babe hux as at 2am, I be wan run o, ,,,now adays though as u get older ,u get mature and u try to get to understand the girl u are into before asking her to come to ur side even for a drink, unlike when we still day university every call we make na can u come to my side without knowing d implications

1 Like

Re: Guys,let's Be Very Careful O. by Nat404: 8:42am On Aug 09, 2019
Yeah sure. This is particularly why I don't allow women to stay in my house overnight. I also don't date street girls because they're harmful.
Re: Guys,let's Be Very Careful O. by victorian(f): 8:55am On Aug 09, 2019
larryking540:

marathon sex ke, girl way I never even insert my rod, na beg I just day beg make she open heaven gate for me, till date if day babe day come for my front I day do about turn, I no wan see am for face at all,

Urs is even good, at least u understand ur system very well, unlike some other females who can't even understand themselves or even keep count of their flow /monthly, I remember vividly back in d university na we day help some females answer questions relating to biology in 300level concerning period, ,its quite funny when some don't actually take their time to understand themselves and they wan their man to understand them, HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE?

Lol@ the about turn thing cheesy

My dear I need to understand my system well o.

One fateful weekend years back, I spent the weekend at my ex place. We ate and drank . He's a good cook. And enough beer in the fridge with a red wine.

Na so me sef drink like no tomorrow feeling very happy. After making love and all. We slept off. Then suddenly my hear do gbim! I woke up.
Then another gbim! I sat down. My heart was tightening o. And I fel dizzy and weak. It was beating so fast! I was like oh my God! What's happening to me? My ex was already fast asleep.

I walked to the siting room, drank water. It was still tightening and beating fast. I knew there and then, I'm about to black out. I was like but I was very fine earlier today. Oh God abeg o! Not today of all days pls cry

Omo! Come and see me reciting psalm 23 and psalm 91 off head cheesy

And praying God please forgive, I wont commit sin again. Oh God please, ye! I'm done for. I was sweating, praying, as I held on to my body, feeling so weak on the sofa.
My ex came to the sitting room. And was like babe, how come. U are here? Won't u sleep?

I mumbled Don worry I will. Be with you dear, I'm meditating. He then left.

After an hour or so, God answered my prayers. My heart felt calm. I was like men! I'm going back home when day breaks!
Since that day, I knew alcohol is not good for my system.

One day, I had a good day at work, I was so happy I drank two bottles of Heineken to celebrate at home, just me only. because I was so happy with my gains that day.

Late at night come and see? I cant even sleep, the heart start again!

I said ha! I forgot o!!! Only me will use my own hand kill myself o!

Chai! I'm done for. I'm finished.

Sighs but God saved me after taking some supplements I had at home, that removes impurities from the blood system. Thank God i had that drug at home., I bought it 21k! I remember ,search for it and quickly swallowed two tablets. My heart calmed down and started beating normal again.

I said, ha! Thank God for this drug. Lol

We should all know what our body system hates and likes.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys,let's Be Very Careful O. by Heineken(m): 9:02am On Aug 09, 2019
larryking540:

bro that shite ur friend pass Tru is real,,,watin u wan tell people say babe come ur hux she con kpuff,when dat stuff happened to me, for d babe hux as at 2am, I be wan run o, ,,,now adays though as u get older ,u get mature and u try to get to understand the girl u are into before asking her to come to ur side even for a drink, unlike when we still day university every call we make na can u come to my side without knowing d implications
uni days bad bro.. Na anyhow o... My guy said he thought of leaving he's house immediately before the girl woke up.. He asked the girl to start going sharply in the morning. Funny thing no place to hide. May God not allow us see this kind issue o
Re: Guys,let's Be Very Careful O. by Nobody: 9:29am On Aug 09, 2019
Nat404:
Yeah sure. This is particularly why I don't allow women to stay in my house overnight. I also don't date street girls because they're harmful.
Street girls?hmm...Highly hazardous!
Re: Guys,let's Be Very Careful O. by molybdenum0012: 10:10am On Aug 09, 2019
These are very scary tales. Those who have not experienced these are very fortunate.

Premarital sexusually comes with bad consequences. Even though we all know, but our fleshy desire and make-up would not allow us refrain from it.

So, let us all be careful. If you cannot do without sex, and you are unmarried, kindly never allow girl sleep over night in your house or you sleep over night in her house. It is very dangerous.

Just few weeks, an ex called me that she was lodging in a hotel close to my house, and wanted me to come around. Ofcourse, I honored her and we relaxed at the bar around the hotel. It was already late I needed to take my leave. She begged me to stay over night with her as she was feeling lonely.
Hmmm, great invite for a round of sex" I thought in my mind. But my other mind says " guy, this kind thing fit bring you trouble oo." I just lied to her I needed to pick my second phone from home that I would join her.

Na so I escape that day.. who knows what would have happened if I spend the night with her..

Life is delicate. Any single mistake can cost you your life and future. Be warned!

1 Like

Re: Guys,let's Be Very Careful O. by Nobody: 10:34am On Aug 09, 2019
molybdenum0012:
These are very scary tales. Those who have not experienced these are very fortunate.

Premarital sexusually comes with bad consequences. Even though we all know, but our fleshy desire and make-up would not allow us refrain from it.

So, let us all be careful. If you cannot do without sex, and you are unmarried, kindly never allow girl sleep over night in your house or you sleep over night in her house. It is very dangerous.

Just few weeks, an ex called me that she was lodging in a hotel close to my house, and wanted me to come around. Ofcourse, I honored her and we relaxed at the bar around the hotel. It was already late I needed to take my leave. She begged me to stay over night with her as she was feeling lonely.
Hmmm, great invite for a round of sex" I thought in my mind. But my other mind says " guy, this kind thing fit bring you trouble oo." I just lied to her I needed to pick my second phone from home that I would join her.

Na so I escape that day.. who knows what would have happened if I spend the night with her..

Life is delicate. Any single mistake can cost you your life and future. Be warned!

Very accurate my bro
Re: Guys,let's Be Very Careful O. by Zikyke(m): 10:58am On Aug 09, 2019
I have experienced things like this, which made me to be very careful, there is one that happened, this babe will always stand up every 2 minutes to pour something out from her mouth, I kept on wandering, we didn't make love or kiss, another one happened, this girl was drunk, when we went out I told am not good in drinking, she said the same thing, at point this girl was drinking anyhow, even when I tried stopping her she will say I should not worry, that is not today, when we got home, the problem started, if you see the way this girl was behaving, oh my God, I have been with a girl who was drunk, I took care of it without stressing myself, but this particular girls own, my brothers and sisters, I thought this girl will die that night, I was just thinking how will I explain to her people that we went out to drink, I gave her garri and everything, it didn't do anything, even milk nothing, it was later in the morning she got herself, me I just told her let me see somebody, I ran and didn't look back
Re: Guys,let's Be Very Careful O. by Nobody: 11:20am On Aug 09, 2019
Lemskey:
Guys,am bringing our attention to this b'cos of the deaths of two young girls found in two different hotels in Port Harcourt and owerri within one week.Hmm

I ve been reading the comments here and other platforms and it is obvious that most persons have concluded that it must be either yahoo boys or some other ritualist which are very possible anyway,but I want us guys to look at d other side that might lead to such incidents to protect ourselves and sustain our freedom.

In my own experience,there was a day I took a girl whom I had known in a while to a hotel in Uyo.We checked into the hotel room,she took her bath and laid on d bed

As we waited for d food we ordered for,she started rolling on d bed and shouting that her head and stomach were heavy and aching her seriously.
While I was confused on what to do,I thought d girl was going to die that nite b'cos of d way she was groaning in pain and agony.

Somehow,I was able to summon courage, called d reception to ask for help in taking her to the car and was directed to an hospital I took her 2.
In fact,sex disappeared from my mind completely as my prayer was for the girl to be fine in my custody.
While we were at d hospital,her blood was taken to d lab for various tests,while she was in the emergency unit being examined.

Finally,it was discovered that she had ulcer but was not religiously taking her drugs.
I spent #28,440 on her hospital bill that day as it was a private hospital in Uyo,but I didn't mind but for her to be fine and leave my custody healthy and in peace.

While I waited thru out d nite,I became a prayer warrior by force, begging God to give this babe a sound health b'cos if she had died in the hospital that nite,God forbid,I would ve still been held responsible.

Finally,she was fine and she was discharged from d hospital at 7am d following morning.
I was so happy that I took her back to the hotel,we took our bath and immediately,I returned her to her house in alacrity.

Since that day,I swore never to spend time with a runs girl or even a girl I call my babe in a hotel or in my house over d night,since d day this incident happened,just less than 2 months ago,that was in June.
Now,my people;

2)Could her family members or the Nigeria police had believed my story that she died of natural cause?

3)Obviously,I might ve out of panic abandoned her corpse in d hotel room that night and fled to avoid going to prison innocently or tagged a murderer or a ritualist by d media, social media and d world b'cos nobody will want to understand.

So,guys,single or married, while I am not saying that u might also ve my experience or that a babe might die in ur custody,it is however crucial that if there is a way that we can control our sexual urge to avoid taking a girl that is not ur wife,that ur families do no know each other,but a runs girl or ur girlfriend not intended for marriage,to a hotel,we shld please avoid it b'cos we do not know d medical history of these girls and their state of health.

There is someone I know serving in a prison in Delta state,still awaiting trial for a murder case in the last 3 years and I believe he is innocent b'cos he explained that the girl had an asthma attack over d nite and died.
This,the Doctors confirmed but all of us know our country that b'4 u re understood or ur innocence is proven,u must ve spent d better part of ur life in prison all b'cos of a maximum of an hour sex and ejaculation.
So,my guys be very careful as u take these unknown runs girls and our babes to ve a nice time in the hotel,hmm,IT IS HIGHLY RISKY.

Ur face will be brought even here on Nairaland and trust us here na,all they will call u is a yahoo boy,yahoo plus,ritualist or a murderer.

Even as a student in school,try as much as possible to avoid camping a girl in ur room or u going to camp in her house.

If u guys ve to do it,do what u ve to do for an hour or more and let everyone depart to their abode.
Guys,let's be careful o

My brother...i have once been in ur situation. Your fears are so real bro
I have once played an away match that almost went wrong. I never know the girl is suffering from sezuire....i dey hammer doggy na so the girl wan fall dey caugh i just dey hammer dey go cos i don nearly reach bus stop and u know with such speed u wont even mind lastma or even road safety
As i reach bus stop wey passengers comot finish na that time i know engine don knock
I begin try my best all to no avail though she still dey breath but her face don change...na so i go call her friend for that early morning...na she told me to get her salt with water and force her to drink a liitle ..las las she came back on board
But i fear die....na since that time i made up my mind not to drive on that road again

1 Like

Re: Guys,let's Be Very Careful O. by Nobody: 11:30am On Aug 09, 2019
Celestial777:

I have once played an away match that almost went wrong. I never know the girl is suffering from sezuire....i dey hammer doggy na so the girl wan fall dey caugh i just dey hammer dey go cos i don nearly reach bus stop and u know with such speed u wont even mind lastma or even road safety
As i reach bus stop wey passengers comot finish na that time i know engine don knock
I begin try my best all to no avail though she still dey breath but her face don change...na so i go call her friend for that early morning...na she told me to get her salt with water and force her to drink a liitle ..las las she came back on board
But i fear die....na since that time i made up my mind not to drive on that road again
Fast and dangerous road my brother
Re: Guys,let's Be Very Careful O. by Nat404: 12:04pm On Aug 09, 2019
Logunyakata:

Street girls?hmm...Highly hazardous!
Stay away from bad women.
Re: Guys,let's Be Very Careful O. by molybdenum0012: 12:12pm On Aug 09, 2019
Celestial777:

Guy, you are fukking hilarious. grin
Re: Guys,let's Be Very Careful O. by Godfreynice(m): 12:56pm On Aug 09, 2019
awetaiye2015:
You may be right, u may be wrong.
he is right
Re: Guys,let's Be Very Careful O. by Nobody: 1:08pm On Aug 09, 2019
Godfreynice:
he is right
Very right bro
Re: Guys,let's Be Very Careful O. by Nobody: 1:18pm On Aug 09, 2019
This is actually very good advice.
Re: Guys,let's Be Very Careful O. by Nobody: 5:35pm On Aug 09, 2019
Safitu:
This is actually very good advice.
Absolutely good in this kind of world full of uncertainties
Re: Guys,let's Be Very Careful O. by eleojo23: 8:29pm On Aug 09, 2019
Lalasticlala, have you seen this thread?
Re: Guys,let's Be Very Careful O. by loswhite(m): 7:01am On Aug 10, 2019
Lemskey:

Now,my people;

Guys,let's be careful o

lol .. what if she dies within the one hour you choose to do it.....lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Different Hug Wt Diffrent Meaning / Can You Marry A Girl That Has Had An Abortion? / Hottest Selfies You've Ever Seen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 127
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.