Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,851 members, 7,813,896 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:56 PM

Men Can’t Resist My Big B00bs, Actress, Stella Idika Brags (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Can’t Resist My Big B00bs, Actress, Stella Idika Brags (photos) (4484 Views)

Rema performing with naked girls on his Instagram live. Big b00bs chai. / "I Have 20k Followers, They Follow Me Because Of My Big Breast" - Lady Says / Uju Obianujueo: "My Big Boobs Bring Joy And Pain" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men Can’t Resist My Big B00bs, Actress, Stella Idika Brags (photos) by Belinda1717: 2:30pm On Aug 06, 2019
Stella Idika is undoubtedly one of the most promising actresses in Nollywood. Known for roles in movies such as Empire, Soldier Boy, Woman in Me, and Descendants of Jezebel, Idika is indeed good at her craft.

In a chat with Inside Nollywood, the tall and busty diva recalled her most embarrassing encounter with a male fan that just couldn’t resist her big B00bs.

“This male fan sent me a message via Facebook messenger. He said he loves to watch me on screen and each time he sees my movies, he concentrates on my B00bs. He said he simply can’t take his eyes off my B00bs and wonders what it will cost him to feel them. I was really embarrassed, honestly.”

However, the script interpreter revealed that while growing up, her big B00bs made her feel abnormal amongst her peers. “It really did. But after a while, I got to realise it’s actually a blessing and not abnormality. It is a blessing to me now (smiles).”

See eye popping photos here: http://toktok9ja.com/notice-me-men-cant-resist-my-big-b00bs/

1 Like

Re: Men Can’t Resist My Big B00bs, Actress, Stella Idika Brags (photos) by EkunKekere: 2:32pm On Aug 06, 2019
You wan test us with those sacks of expired akpu on your chest, ABI? See as you come take your hand useless your life.
Re: Men Can’t Resist My Big B00bs, Actress, Stella Idika Brags (photos) by aristocratic5(m): 2:42pm On Aug 06, 2019
Where the boobs
Re: Men Can’t Resist My Big B00bs, Actress, Stella Idika Brags (photos) by Nobody: 2:44pm On Aug 06, 2019
aristocratic5:
Where the boobs

4 Likes

Re: Men Can’t Resist My Big B00bs, Actress, Stella Idika Brags (photos) by Maxcollins042(m): 11:51pm On Aug 06, 2019
One drawback with romping the sheet with busty women is that you will exert more energy trying to prevent the breasts from falling all over the place than pummeling her with your third leg.

(1) (Reply)

50-year-old Woman Wows Fans With Her Lovely Birthday Photos / Facts About My Girlfriend (pic) / Atlantis Was An Advanced African Civilization And I'll Prove It To You(pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.