Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,225 members, 7,825,865 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 03:31 AM

Atlantis Was An Advanced African Civilization And I'll Prove It To You(pictures) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Atlantis Was An Advanced African Civilization And I'll Prove It To You(pictures) (4522 Views)

Giants Existed In Our Recent Past And I'll Prove It To You (pictures) / Guys Have U Fvked An Advanced Or Married Woman B4. This My Story / If You Don’t Joke With Booty, This Post Is Strictly For You [PICTURES] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atlantis Was An Advanced African Civilization And I'll Prove It To You(pictures) by Nobody: 10:39pm On Dec 19, 2022
Hi guys. It's been a while since I've posted. I've been busy.

Before I proceed, for those who may be interested in the kind of information I go into, check out my threads on my other account and on this one.

www.nairaland.com/OurTruth/topics
www.nairaland.com/OurTruth24/topics

Today I'll post evidence that Atlantis was actually an ancient technologically advanced African Civilization that was wiped out in a nuclear wars years ago.

Follow me as we unravel this hidden truth..

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Atlantis Was An Advanced African Civilization And I'll Prove It To You(pictures) by Nobody: 10:51pm On Dec 19, 2022
Plato's Description of Atlantis

The most popular account of Atlantis comes from the writings of the Greek philosopher Plato. According to Plato

" The founders of Atlantis, he said, were half god and half human. They created a utopian civilization and became a great naval power. Their home was made up of concentric islands separated by wide moats and linked by a canal that penetrated to the center. The lush islands contained gold, silver, and other precious metals and supported an abundance of rare, exotic wildlife. There was a great capital city on the central island."

It's important to note that Plato was a student of the mystery schools in Egypt where ancient knowledge was taught, shared and passed down. Plato's account is not the only account, and definitely not the original account.

Below is a pictoral representation of Plato's description of Atlantis..

2 Likes

Re: Atlantis Was An Advanced African Civilization And I'll Prove It To You(pictures) by duro4chang(m): 10:54pm On Dec 19, 2022
OurTruth24:

Before I proceed, for those who may be interested in the kind of information I go into, check out my threads on my other account and on this one.

Today I'll post evidence that Atlantis was actually an ancient technologically advanced African Civilization that was wiped out in a nuclear wars years ago.

An imaginary civilization

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atlantis Was An Advanced African Civilization And I'll Prove It To You(pictures) by Nobody: 10:56pm On Dec 19, 2022
As I proceed I'll like to take a little detour. Study the images above as they will prove significant as we go deeper into the rabbit hole..
Re: Atlantis Was An Advanced African Civilization And I'll Prove It To You(pictures) by Nobody: 11:10pm On Dec 19, 2022
Concentric circles and Canals.

In the thread below I went into great detail on ancient technologically advanced civilizations of the past and their means of electricity generation, amongst other mind shattering revelations.

https://www.nairaland.com/7262250/hidden-plain-sight-past-lie

One major feature of these civilizations is the canals which served as a channel for electromagnetic power distribution. Almost every ancient civilization had these geometrically perfect canals that formed channels around their structures, cities and towns.

If you followed the thread above, I posted evidence that a lot of these megalitic structures we see today in major cities in Europe and America, weren't built by them, but are remnants of ancient civilizations similar to Atlantis.

Below are pictures of America in 1904. These structures with the concentric canals were power stations, and they resemble the description of Atlantis by Plato. Like I said earlier, every technologically advanced ancient civilization had these.

2 Likes

Re: Atlantis Was An Advanced African Civilization And I'll Prove It To You(pictures) by Nobody: 11:16pm On Dec 19, 2022
When you look at the magnificent structures in photos above, one thing becomes patently striking: These structures look like they were cut from Europe and pasted in America.

Not only do they look overwhelmingly out of place, the official account is that they were supposedly built by a group of immigrants and then torn down few years later. An account that makes no sense at all.
Re: Atlantis Was An Advanced African Civilization And I'll Prove It To You(pictures) by LegitAutos01: 2:26am On Dec 20, 2022
Seen a documentary asking why these building were destroyed

Eg Chicago fair building was destroyed the person was saying its either these buildings didnt exist or someone is trying to hide something

Welldone
Re: Atlantis Was An Advanced African Civilization And I'll Prove It To You(pictures) by Nobody: 3:22am On Dec 20, 2022
LegitAutos01:
Seen a documentary asking why these building were destroyed

Eg Chicago fair building was destroyed the person was saying its either these buildings didnt exist or someone is trying to hide something

Welldone

All those world fair buildings were destroyed to rewrite history and present a suitable narrative for those that inherited and repopulated the cities left by the previous advanced human civilization.

Why would anyone destroy a magnificent building like the one below? It's easy to destroy what you didn't build.

7 Likes

Re: Atlantis Was An Advanced African Civilization And I'll Prove It To You(pictures) by Nobody: 3:39am On Dec 20, 2022
Maps

Maps are a good way to understand the past as was seen by the people that lived then.

Let's examine some old maps and unravel some secrets.
Re: Atlantis Was An Advanced African Civilization And I'll Prove It To You(pictures) by Nobody: 3:47am On Dec 20, 2022
The map of the known world by Herodotus

Herodotus is an ancient Greek philosopher and historian. The map below was claimed to have been drawn by him, and although the the origin of the map is still debated, it's content show a shocking revelation:

The included a city called Atlantes, on the exact location of what we know today as the richat structure, located in the Sahara's Adrar Plateau, near Ouadane, west–central Mauritania, Northwest Africa.

2 Likes

Re: Atlantis Was An Advanced African Civilization And I'll Prove It To You(pictures) by Nobody: 3:58am On Dec 20, 2022
The Map of Pompolius Mela

Pompolius Mela was a 1st century Roman geographer. The map below was drawn by him and just like Herodotus's map, it also shows a city called Atlantes in the same exact location.

Re: Atlantis Was An Advanced African Civilization And I'll Prove It To You(pictures) by Nobody: 4:16am On Dec 20, 2022
The Eye of the Sahara

The location of Atlantis that the maps above point to is currently know today as the Richat structure, located in maritania, in northwest Africa. It's also known as the Eye of the Sahara going by it's features.

Below are pictures of the Eye of the Sahara.

2 Likes

Re: Atlantis Was An Advanced African Civilization And I'll Prove It To You(pictures) by Nobody: 4:23am On Dec 20, 2022
Till this day, the eye of the Sahara remains a mystery that has confounded scientists. No one knows for sure how it was created..

3 Likes

Re: Atlantis Was An Advanced African Civilization And I'll Prove It To You(pictures) by Nobody: 4:25am On Dec 20, 2022
But, if you look closely at he pictures of the Eye of the Sahara and compare it with the drawings of Plato's description of Atlantis, you'll notice a striking resemblance that will send chills down your spine...

4 Likes

Re: Atlantis Was An Advanced African Civilization And I'll Prove It To You(pictures) by Nobody: 4:28am On Dec 20, 2022
Is it a coincidence that a location maped by ancient historians and documented in their maps and writings, has a mysterious structure that matches the description of the same Atlantis?

6 Likes

Re: Atlantis Was An Advanced African Civilization And I'll Prove It To You(pictures) by Nobody: 4:30am On Dec 20, 2022
Let's observe other descriptions of Atlantis and compare it with the Landscape of the Eye of the Sahara.

5 Likes

Re: Atlantis Was An Advanced African Civilization And I'll Prove It To You(pictures) by bigdammyj: 4:43am On Dec 20, 2022
Interesting...

1 Like

Re: Atlantis Was An Advanced African Civilization And I'll Prove It To You(pictures) by okoroemeka(m): 4:49am On Dec 20, 2022
OurTruth24:
Is it a coincidence that a location maped by ancient historians and documented in their maps and writings, has a mysterious structure that matches the description of the same Atlantis?
these are imaginary ideas from a fertile mind like the loch Ness monster,El Dorado,etc,and from the shapes of the ancient maps it is obvious the ancient Mariners and cartographers didn't have the means,ability and courage to sail over a sea they presume was flat to reach the equatorial and southern parts of africa,let's not see conspiracy theory in every mystery,the mermaid,dragons,loch Ness monster,El dorado,Atlantis,Giants,all are tales that has endured over thousands of years in folk tales,myths and legends but only scientific evidence will prove beyond doubt the existence of such

4 Likes

Re: Atlantis Was An Advanced African Civilization And I'll Prove It To You(pictures) by Adeoye11(m): 5:12am On Dec 20, 2022
okoroemeka:
these are imaginary ideas from a fertile mind like the loch Ness monster,El Dorado,etc,and from the shapes of the ancient maps it is obvious the ancient Mariners and cartographers didn't have the means,ability and courage to sail over a sea they presume was flat to reach the equatorial and southern parts of africa,let's not see conspiracy theory in every mystery,the mermaid,dragons,loch Ness monster,El dorado,Atlantis,Giants,all are tales that has endured over thousands of years in folk tales,myths and legends but only scientific evidence will prove beyond doubt the existence of such

And your last sentence is what the op is trying to let us know.

17 Likes

Re: Atlantis Was An Advanced African Civilization And I'll Prove It To You(pictures) by Mercury12(m): 6:33am On Dec 20, 2022
Re: Atlantis Was An Advanced African Civilization And I'll Prove It To You(pictures) by ruggedtimi(m): 6:54am On Dec 20, 2022
All myths..Atlantis was simply a fictional story narrated by critias to Socrates as one of the stories that his grandfather told him about the might of ancient Athens. Like you believing Zeus existed...this Op too like conspiracy theory.
Re: Atlantis Was An Advanced African Civilization And I'll Prove It To You(pictures) by Nobody: 7:35am On Dec 20, 2022
duro4chang:
An imaginary civilization

Imaginary like Tinubu's presidential ambition grin

1 Like

Re: Atlantis Was An Advanced African Civilization And I'll Prove It To You(pictures) by Jimmythewise: 8:23am On Dec 20, 2022
I'm not happy with you for disappearing for a very very long time. I read everything you have ever posted on nairaland. sad

1 Like

Re: Atlantis Was An Advanced African Civilization And I'll Prove It To You(pictures) by Orgasmgiver123(m): 8:27am On Dec 20, 2022
OurTruth24:

This man
Where have you been
Re: Atlantis Was An Advanced African Civilization And I'll Prove It To You(pictures) by Nobody: 8:28am On Dec 20, 2022
Jimmythewise:
I'm not happy with you for disappearing for a very very long time. I read everything you have ever posted on nairaland. sad

Sorry. I've been very busy.

4 Likes

Re: Atlantis Was An Advanced African Civilization And I'll Prove It To You(pictures) by Nobody: 8:30am On Dec 20, 2022
Orgasmgiver123:

This man
Where have you been

Been busy. I'm back now.

1 Like

Re: Atlantis Was An Advanced African Civilization And I'll Prove It To You(pictures) by Jimmythewise: 8:31am On Dec 20, 2022
OurTruth24:

Sorry. I've been very busy.
It's okay. Carry on with the good work .

1 Like

Re: Atlantis Was An Advanced African Civilization And I'll Prove It To You(pictures) by Orgasmgiver123(m): 8:37am On Dec 20, 2022
OurTruth24:

Been busy. I'm back now.
Welcome back
Hoping to see more of your posts

1 Like

Re: Atlantis Was An Advanced African Civilization And I'll Prove It To You(pictures) by alpharoyalty: 8:37am On Dec 20, 2022
Following
Re: Atlantis Was An Advanced African Civilization And I'll Prove It To You(pictures) by Nobody: 8:42am On Dec 20, 2022
One thing I find interesting about the Eye of the Sahara is the minimal media and academic coverage it gets. A structure like this should easily be a wonder of the world, but almost no one talks about it.

Kids in school are taught about even lesser astonishing locations, and our historical books are filled with information about structures and sites less mesmerizing that this. Even with my knack for research I only heard about the eye of the Sahara few years ago.

I've noticed this same feature with places like Gobekli Tepi and Puma panku; geographical sites that point to ancient technologically advanced civilizations whose existence shatters everything we've been told about our history.

It's really something to think about, especially given that the nature of the eye of the sahara still confounds even the brightest of scientists till this day.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is This The Best Love Making Position Of The Month / What Makes A Decent Lady Become A Nymphomaniac??? / Finally!!! It Happened Last Nite!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.