Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,003 members, 7,838,515 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

Lady Who Brag About Stealing People Men, Finds Her Boyfriend Cheating On Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Who Brag About Stealing People Men, Finds Her Boyfriend Cheating On Her (1830 Views)

I Caught My Boyfriend Cheating / Lady Commits Suicide After She Caught Her Boyfriend Cheating On Valentine’s Day / Lady Finds Her Best Friend In Boyfriend’s House After Insulting His Manhood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Who Brag About Stealing People Men, Finds Her Boyfriend Cheating On Her by GistUpdates: 11:21am On Aug 07, 2019
A Nigerian lady's 'brag rights' on stealing other ladies' men took a different turn after she found out that her boyfriend is cheating on her with a neighbour on Twitter.

@_Afolashae described herself as "Miss Steal Your Man" before getting blown with the 'Behind The Scene' sexcapades of her boyfriend. Here are screenshots of the exchange below;

See more here; http://gistmore.com/nigerian-lady-who-bragged-about-stealing-peoples-men-finds-out-her-boyfriend-is-cheating-on-her

Re: Lady Who Brag About Stealing People Men, Finds Her Boyfriend Cheating On Her by GistUpdates: 11:25am On Aug 07, 2019
smiley
Re: Lady Who Brag About Stealing People Men, Finds Her Boyfriend Cheating On Her by IamLucy(f): 11:32am On Aug 07, 2019
staged poo

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Brag About Stealing People Men, Finds Her Boyfriend Cheating On Her by Skmoda(m): 11:35am On Aug 07, 2019
Fake and lame story....most stories from Twitter is ............ undecided

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Brag About Stealing People Men, Finds Her Boyfriend Cheating On Her by IamPlato(m): 11:35am On Aug 07, 2019
Why She De Talk...

Let Her Taste Her Own Soup... The Soup She Was Cookin Don Don grin

BY THE WAY, i Need A Girlfriend, she Must Be Fair and Rich And God Fearing Too... She Will Be The Boyfriend And I Will Be The girlfriend... She Will Take Care Of My Needs And I Will Care For Her Pussy and Fill It With Enough Oil. THANK YOU

2 Likes

Re: Lady Who Brag About Stealing People Men, Finds Her Boyfriend Cheating On Her by Skmoda(m): 11:36am On Aug 07, 2019
IamPlato:
Why She De Talk...

BY THE WAY, i Need A Girlfriend, she Must Be Fair and Rich And God Fearing Too... She Will Be The Boyfriend And I Will Be The girlfriend... She Will Take Care Of My Needs And I Will Care For Her Pussy and Fill It With Enough Oil. THANK YOU
Now you are turning the table
Re: Lady Who Brag About Stealing People Men, Finds Her Boyfriend Cheating On Her by IamPlato(m): 11:37am On Aug 07, 2019
I Just Spotted Amakavula... Disappointment Comment Loading...
Re: Lady Who Brag About Stealing People Men, Finds Her Boyfriend Cheating On Her by IamPlato(m): 11:39am On Aug 07, 2019
Skmoda:
Now you are turning the table
Maka How
Re: Lady Who Brag About Stealing People Men, Finds Her Boyfriend Cheating On Her by Skmoda(m): 11:50am On Aug 07, 2019
IamPlato:
Maka How
Read what you post now? tongue
Re: Lady Who Brag About Stealing People Men, Finds Her Boyfriend Cheating On Her by Nbote(m): 12:03pm On Aug 07, 2019
Dis is so poorly staged it's worse dan NTA programmes

2 Likes

Re: Lady Who Brag About Stealing People Men, Finds Her Boyfriend Cheating On Her by Nobody: 12:48pm On Aug 07, 2019
IamPlato:
I Just Spotted Amakavula... Disappointment Comment Loading...
I love you too wink
Re: Lady Who Brag About Stealing People Men, Finds Her Boyfriend Cheating On Her by emmaodet: 1:37pm On Aug 07, 2019
IamPlato:
Why She De Talk...

cheesy grin grin
Re: Lady Who Brag About Stealing People Men, Finds Her Boyfriend Cheating On Her by IamPlato(m): 4:25pm On Aug 07, 2019
Skmoda:

Read what you post now? tongue
yea I Want To Give Her The Opportunity To Be the Man just Like They Have Always Wanted equality
Re: Lady Who Brag About Stealing People Men, Finds Her Boyfriend Cheating On Her by IamPlato(m): 4:28pm On Aug 07, 2019
Amakavula:
I love you too wink
Awwwn! How Sweet... But I Fear You Might Be Like My Ex Amaka who Fvcked Me And Dumped Me.

Anyway Write Me I Love Poem Lets See How Original Your Love Is
Re: Lady Who Brag About Stealing People Men, Finds Her Boyfriend Cheating On Her by iTearHerToto: 6:10pm On Aug 07, 2019
And this will eventuarri make FP in Nairaland Trashland

Pukes angry
Re: Lady Who Brag About Stealing People Men, Finds Her Boyfriend Cheating On Her by akp202(m): 7:29pm On Aug 07, 2019
So it's only her body she got to offer?
Y do guys feel they re giving guys favour when they have sex with them.
I remember a girl who was blabbing about how supportive she has been to me. Then I ask her in what way she has been supportive . Her response beat my imagination even till date.
Her response was" I always manage whatever u give to me, I don't complain even if it's small"
Re: Lady Who Brag About Stealing People Men, Finds Her Boyfriend Cheating On Her by Gadafii: 7:46pm On Aug 07, 2019
Farm tool oshi

(1) (Reply)

American Mom, 46, In Kano To Marry 23-year-old Lover She Met On Instagram (PIX) / I Think It's Over Now. / Am I Safe? Advice Needed Asap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.