Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,704 members, 7,827,572 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:48 PM

Lady Commits Suicide After She Caught Her Boyfriend Cheating On Valentine’s Day - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Commits Suicide After She Caught Her Boyfriend Cheating On Valentine’s Day (5688 Views)

I Caught My Boyfriend Cheating / Ghana: Main Chick Beats Side Chick With Her Wig After She Caught Her At The Mall / Man Blames His Fiancee After She Caught Him Cheating, See His Reason (pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Commits Suicide After She Caught Her Boyfriend Cheating On Valentine’s Day by Insidenaija: 1:07pm On Feb 15, 2021
A Cameronian lady identified as Imma has allegedly committed suicide after she caught her boyfriend cheating on her a few hours to Valentine's day, Insidenaija reports.

According to a Facebook post, the sad incident occurred in Dubai after she allegedly caught her man with another woman.

See her photos below;

Indenaija gathered that the deceased fell into a state of shock and depression after she caught them in the act. Her situation was that bad that she could not even alter a word until she eventually took her own life days after.

This cheating attitude is becoming rampant among young marriages these days, as their is a need to quickly act before we lose more love ones to heartbreaks. People need to understand that it's only God that can truly love you. Your husband or spouse can only do their best as they are prone to errors and could disappoint you at anytime.

Taken her own life hours to Valentine was a her wrong decision, she could have probably found love again and start from somewhere.

Several people have reacted to her decision as they described it as a misplaced priority, while others wondered if she is 'Saint Valentine' that died for love.

Source: https://insidenaija.com.ng/a-cameronian-lady-commits-suicide-after-she-caught-her-boyfriend-cheating-on-valentines-day-photos/

Lalasticala
Mynd44
Dominique

1 Like

Re: Lady Commits Suicide After She Caught Her Boyfriend Cheating On Valentine’s Day by Kriss216: 1:08pm On Feb 15, 2021
So, who she cum leave the Gbola for now

3 Likes

Re: Lady Commits Suicide After She Caught Her Boyfriend Cheating On Valentine’s Day by Exavi34: 1:08pm On Feb 15, 2021
Stupidity..

HERE IS THE FULL VIDEO: https://syr.us/Pz0

Insidenaija:
A Cameronian lady identified as Imma has allegedly committed suicide after she caught her boyfriend cheating on her a few hours to Valentine's day, Insidenaija reports.

According to a Facebook post, the sad incident occurred in Dubai after she allegedly caught her man with another woman.

See her photos below;

Indenaija gathered that the deceased fell into a state of shock and depression after she caught them in the act. Her situation was that bad that she could not even alter a word until she eventually took her own life days after.

This cheating attitude is becoming rampant among young marriages these days, as their is a need to quickly act before we lose more love ones to heartbreaks. People need to understand that it's only God that can truly love you. Your husband or spouse can only do their best as they are prone to errors and could disappoint you at anytime.

Taken her own life hours to Valentine was a her wrong decision, she could have probably found love again and start from somewhere.

Several people have reacted to her decision as they described it as a misplaced priority, while others wondered if she is 'Saint Valentine' that died for love.

Source: https://insidenaija.com.ng/a-cameronian-lady-commits-suicide-after-she-caught-her-boyfriend-cheating-on-valentines-day-photos/

Lalasticala
Mynd44
Dominique
Re: Lady Commits Suicide After She Caught Her Boyfriend Cheating On Valentine’s Day by daddytime(m): 1:09pm On Feb 15, 2021
Certainly not because of yesterday's valentines day.

1 Like

Re: Lady Commits Suicide After She Caught Her Boyfriend Cheating On Valentine’s Day by Nobody: 1:11pm On Feb 15, 2021
Arrrrrrrh

I will never waste my time to type "RIP" for people like this. Never!!! Relationship this days is like a risk investment if one is not careful. If you venture in to any relationship with out the leading of God just have it in mind that anything can happen and be ready for the unexpected Always.

Now that she has die does it stop the nigga from cheating? All this dependant girls roaming around often do things like this.

Lastly, Be careful with the way you react especially when you are angry, control your anger.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Commits Suicide After She Caught Her Boyfriend Cheating On Valentine’s Day by Mokason288(m): 1:11pm On Feb 15, 2021
grin
Re: Lady Commits Suicide After She Caught Her Boyfriend Cheating On Valentine’s Day by RoyaltyQueen(f): 1:15pm On Feb 15, 2021
So shameful of her, double loss. Rest in pieces

3 Likes

Re: Lady Commits Suicide After She Caught Her Boyfriend Cheating On Valentine’s Day by DaddyRochie1642: 2:10pm On Feb 15, 2021
I don't know if I should blame Buhari for this

2 Likes

Re: Lady Commits Suicide After She Caught Her Boyfriend Cheating On Valentine’s Day by Nobody: 2:52pm On Feb 15, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
I don't know if I should blame Buhari for this
it's still your constitutional right to blaim him...ride ongrin
Re: Lady Commits Suicide After She Caught Her Boyfriend Cheating On Valentine’s Day by Nobody: 2:59pm On Feb 15, 2021
she died for nothing... the nigga will continue to oil what he was piling...
no R.I.P to waste

1 Like

Re: Lady Commits Suicide After She Caught Her Boyfriend Cheating On Valentine’s Day by zexy2030(m): 3:05pm On Feb 15, 2021
Depression is real and can be suicidal but never ever take your own life for a relationship. Its not worth it. enjoy life with time you will recover. everyone will die but dont invite death by ur hands, after all that pretty body will decay, eaten up by worms then turn to dust for moulding building bricks.
Re: Lady Commits Suicide After She Caught Her Boyfriend Cheating On Valentine’s Day by Insidenaija: 3:06pm On Feb 15, 2021
Rip
Re: Lady Commits Suicide After She Caught Her Boyfriend Cheating On Valentine’s Day by starbuck(f): 3:24pm On Feb 15, 2021
If Buharia hadn't been the president
This couldn't had happen embarassed

1 Like

Re: Lady Commits Suicide After She Caught Her Boyfriend Cheating On Valentine’s Day by Nobody: 3:33pm On Feb 15, 2021
If this story is true, then she was a totally useless person
Re: Lady Commits Suicide After She Caught Her Boyfriend Cheating On Valentine’s Day by paulolee(m): 4:26pm On Feb 15, 2021
this kain people still dey?? abi u sure say jazz no dey involved??
Re: Lady Commits Suicide After She Caught Her Boyfriend Cheating On Valentine’s Day by TOPCRUISE(m): 4:30pm On Feb 15, 2021
May she caught them in an uncompromising sex position
Re: Lady Commits Suicide After She Caught Her Boyfriend Cheating On Valentine’s Day by Insidenaija: 4:40pm On Feb 15, 2021
Lalasticlala, Myndd44, Dominique
Re: Lady Commits Suicide After She Caught Her Boyfriend Cheating On Valentine’s Day by Nobody: 4:44pm On Feb 15, 2021
grin angry angry
Re: Lady Commits Suicide After She Caught Her Boyfriend Cheating On Valentine’s Day by dollytino4real(f): 4:45pm On Feb 15, 2021
see fine girl, she shall be called valvictim
Re: Lady Commits Suicide After She Caught Her Boyfriend Cheating On Valentine’s Day by Kobicove(m): 4:54pm On Feb 15, 2021
What an idiot!
Re: Lady Commits Suicide After She Caught Her Boyfriend Cheating On Valentine’s Day by Nobody: 4:58pm On Feb 15, 2021
Ahh cry
Re: Lady Commits Suicide After She Caught Her Boyfriend Cheating On Valentine’s Day by Nobody: 5:00pm On Feb 15, 2021
She couldn't bear the thought of another lady sucking the guy gbola what a waste I pity her family.

1 Like

Re: Lady Commits Suicide After She Caught Her Boyfriend Cheating On Valentine’s Day by mytime24(f): 6:34pm On Feb 15, 2021
Rip
Re: Lady Commits Suicide After She Caught Her Boyfriend Cheating On Valentine’s Day by emmynoel999: 6:38pm On Feb 15, 2021
Suicide is never an option.
Boost your status views. Check my siggy
Re: Lady Commits Suicide After She Caught Her Boyfriend Cheating On Valentine’s Day by blinking001(m): 6:50pm On Feb 15, 2021
RIP to the dead..
Re: Lady Commits Suicide After She Caught Her Boyfriend Cheating On Valentine’s Day by Meedon: 6:51pm On Feb 15, 2021
Nigerian girls are awesome...
Re: Lady Commits Suicide After She Caught Her Boyfriend Cheating On Valentine’s Day by iLegendd(m): 6:53pm On Feb 15, 2021
I know where she took that picture in Singapore (one of my favorite spots). Now she has killed herself because of love, she won't travel abroad again. Life!

4 Likes

Re: Lady Commits Suicide After She Caught Her Boyfriend Cheating On Valentine’s Day by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 7:12pm On Feb 15, 2021
She did well.
Re: Lady Commits Suicide After She Caught Her Boyfriend Cheating On Valentine’s Day by Insidenaija: 7:32pm On Feb 15, 2021
Cc: Lalasticlala, Myndd44, Dominique

(1) (2) (Reply)

Reasons Why You Might Want To Consider Dating/ Marry A Chinese Woman / My Boyfriend Prefers To fūck Me Inside The Bathroom / You Love Her, But She Has A Boyfriend! What Next?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.