Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,044 members, 7,828,675 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:44 PM

Hyundai Launches Car With A Roof-based Solar Charging System - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Hyundai Launches Car With A Roof-based Solar Charging System (33537 Views)

Li Xang: A Chinese Car With A Sleek Design And Amazing Features / Lexus ES Becomes The 1st Prod Car With Digital Camera Instead Of Side Mirrors / HELP!!! Infiniti FX35 Charging System Issues!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hyundai Launches Car With A Roof-based Solar Charging System by MrBONE2(m): 5:18pm On Aug 07, 2019
dadebayo1:
No wonder they are shipping used cars to Africa.. They are gradually moving to solar ... In 20th century we are still discussing about RUGA grin

grin

Re: Hyundai Launches Car With A Roof-based Solar Charging System by Topmaike007(m): 5:18pm On Aug 07, 2019
American ass lickers are coming to tell us that it's American tech stolen by the Asians...

Mtcheew ndi ara
Re: Hyundai Launches Car With A Roof-based Solar Charging System by obembet(f): 5:18pm On Aug 07, 2019
ZikZikZik:
Nice one

Yea Mr. Edward

1 Like

Re: Hyundai Launches Car With A Roof-based Solar Charging System by obembet(f): 5:18pm On Aug 07, 2019
ZikZikZik:
Nice one

Yea Mr. HEADWARD

1 Like

Re: Hyundai Launches Car With A Roof-based Solar Charging System by heendrix(m): 5:20pm On Aug 07, 2019
SoNature:

Nigeria without oil is better imagined than experienced.

If 70 per cent of Nigerians can be poor during an oil boom, only God knows what will happen when oil becomes almost worthless

I'm telling you.....but at least it'll force our government to repair our refinery and maybe we will once again buy petrol or diesel cheaply and if they're wise enough they'll improve power to at least invite some reasonable amount of foreign investors
Re: Hyundai Launches Car With A Roof-based Solar Charging System by Gabson006: 5:20pm On Aug 07, 2019
Vince77:
How I wish Chidi would see this. I was telling him last year that this will happen and he doubted me.

I also told him that even as your four wheels are turning it will charge the battery of your electric car, he also doubted me. It's only a matter of time.

Exactly
Some people don't think outside the box
That's how I told a friend of mine some years back that, there will be a chatting apps whereby the person you chatting with will be seeing what you are typing behold after some months a apps came out, can't recollect the name now. When the came out I told him and he was marvel

3 Likes

Re: Hyundai Launches Car With A Roof-based Solar Charging System by Bawofss(m): 5:22pm On Aug 07, 2019
technology at its peak
Re: Hyundai Launches Car With A Roof-based Solar Charging System by edeteffiong957: 5:23pm On Aug 07, 2019
The result of sponsoring research not thuggery, banditry, kidnapping, hooliganism, cultism, insurgency is what we have here. The best brains are supported in advance climes to make exploits but decades after independent, Nigeria is still on "he is not a fulani, she is not a Yoruba, his father was not from Ijaw", so he can never be supported. Hmmmm, bye bye to oil will teach us lesson though I know, Nigerian leaders are not ready to learn.

1 Like

Re: Hyundai Launches Car With A Roof-based Solar Charging System by VULCAN(m): 5:24pm On Aug 07, 2019
When the oil finishes the North will finally agree that the Unity of Nigeria is negotiable and the divorce will take place.

We will then set up a border and they will need visa to come here because the South will expérience an economic boom once we are rid of them.

They are locusts. Their only function is to breed and eat

SoNature:

Nigeria without oil is better imagined than experienced.

If 70 per cent of Nigerians can be poor during an oil boom, only God knows what will happen when oil becomes almost worthless
Re: Hyundai Launches Car With A Roof-based Solar Charging System by excel4us: 5:29pm On Aug 07, 2019
dadebayo1:
No wonder they are shipping used cars to Africa.. They are gradually moving to solar ... In 20th century we are still discussing about RUGA grin

we are already in 21st century

1 Like

Re: Hyundai Launches Car With A Roof-based Solar Charging System by Wettoid123: 5:32pm On Aug 07, 2019
No wonder China is exporting most of its used cars to naija they need upgrade to solar panel roof,
Re: Hyundai Launches Car With A Roof-based Solar Charging System by JeffreyLiaison(m): 5:37pm On Aug 07, 2019
At least sweating in car would not be in vain cheesy
Re: Hyundai Launches Car With A Roof-based Solar Charging System by tigerclaws: 5:40pm On Aug 07, 2019
[s]
HitSong:
My next cruise
[/s]
Re: Hyundai Launches Car With A Roof-based Solar Charging System by JeffreyLiaison(m): 5:42pm On Aug 07, 2019
heendrix:

I'm telling you.....but at least it'll force our government to repair our refinery and maybe we will once again buy petrol or diesel cheaply and if they're wise enough they'll improve power to at least invite some reasonable amount of foreign investors

Oil is almost useless, US Scientist said that by 2025 they (US) would be using electric cars.
Government does not want to repair refineries because they know that they are gaining from it and we (the citizens) are losing.

1 Like

Re: Hyundai Launches Car With A Roof-based Solar Charging System by heendrix(m): 5:45pm On Aug 07, 2019
JeffreyLiaison:

Oil is almost useless, US Scientist said that by 2025 they (US) would be using electric cars.
Government does not want to repair refineries because they know that they are gaining from it and we (the citizens) are losing.

when no country buys their oil they'll get to repair the one here by force

2 Likes

Re: Hyundai Launches Car With A Roof-based Solar Charging System by royalads: 5:46pm On Aug 07, 2019
And we are still here in this country huzzling for crude oil and whether we will refine the crude or not. Very soon, na only us go dey use both the crude and fuel.

That's when all man will know it's time to sit up. Sadly, it may be too late by then because every other country must have come so far ahead.
Re: Hyundai Launches Car With A Roof-based Solar Charging System by RealityShot: 5:49pm On Aug 07, 2019
It is already too late for Nigeria.
Re: Hyundai Launches Car With A Roof-based Solar Charging System by marlow1962(m): 5:51pm On Aug 07, 2019
Is it not same God that created us created those people over their?
Our own is how to implement RUGA,drink sniper,get recognition by accusing someone of rape and the worst part is that we keep voting this useless people as our leaders.
9ja which way na.
Re: Hyundai Launches Car With A Roof-based Solar Charging System by Nobody: 5:55pm On Aug 07, 2019
heendrix:

when no country buys their oil they'll get to repair the one here by force
Refineries will be useless here too... those solar cars will become affordable and nigerians will use them. All those filling stations will be turned to solar powered charging stations grin its going to be interesting..... Dangote better start converting that refiney to charging station cheesy oh, maybe they can use it to produce bitumen and some other lower petroleum products cheesy ... even we go dey use solar to power cookers grin people neva see anything. grin

God Bless the Sun
Re: Hyundai Launches Car With A Roof-based Solar Charging System by yemmit90: 5:56pm On Aug 07, 2019
dadebayo1:

We are in 21st century.
Re: Hyundai Launches Car With A Roof-based Solar Charging System by OhiOfIhima: 5:59pm On Aug 07, 2019
uuzba:
Ojuelegba container should not fall on the roof.

Dirty minded sombrodi..

1 Like

Re: Hyundai Launches Car With A Roof-based Solar Charging System by larryking540: 6:00pm On Aug 07, 2019
Kingv:
"Our oil" will soon phase out

it's already happening, that's y our voice is not heard any where in d world, cus those other developed countries are far far ahead, they have oil just like us but they don't dwell on it

1 Like

Re: Hyundai Launches Car With A Roof-based Solar Charging System by mickeyenglish(m): 6:02pm On Aug 07, 2019
I wonder what would become a of Dangote's refinery..

Post No Bill
Re: Hyundai Launches Car With A Roof-based Solar Charging System by Gartol(m): 6:06pm On Aug 07, 2019
blujoi:
You need food in your stomach to think straight and invent. You need structured government support to see your invention through to reality. I’m not holding brief for him but the current Nigerian environment doesn’t encourage inventions or production of revolutionary products. It’s sad

I know what you mean man. I can never and will never support this government. But we all should think outside the box since we add values to their life anymore.
Re: Hyundai Launches Car With A Roof-based Solar Charging System by naijajobx: 6:06pm On Aug 07, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Hyundai Launches Car With A Roof-based Solar Charging System by Decolonel(m): 6:14pm On Aug 07, 2019
ZikZikZik:
Nice one

But why is your head looking like a car phone charger?.

1 Like

Re: Hyundai Launches Car With A Roof-based Solar Charging System by blujoi(m): 6:23pm On Aug 07, 2019
I’m not particularly referring to this government. But the way things run here. Ingenuity is stifled from the four walls of the schools we attend. Majority are conditioned to chase after the next meal. The ingenious ones are not encouraged either by way of policy or rewards. For example, this solar stuff would require a lot of calibrating and testing, you would need electric (you know how far), you would need to buy/import stuff (customs will chop you). Mehn the obstacles are huge

Gartol:
I know what you mean man. I can never and will never support this government. But we all should think outside the box since we add values to their life anymore.
Re: Hyundai Launches Car With A Roof-based Solar Charging System by ideke007: 6:29pm On Aug 07, 2019
Soon we won't find buyers for our crude oil
Re: Hyundai Launches Car With A Roof-based Solar Charging System by drezzyx(m): 6:33pm On Aug 07, 2019
Solar energy have taken over, solar energy is a bae...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Do I Prevent Leg Cramps While Driving? / Work In Progress (vw Beetle) / How Can I Get Rid Of Rats In My Car Engine?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.