Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,280 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

Asisat Oshoala's House Warming Party For Her Parents In Lagos (Photos) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Asisat Oshoala's House Warming Party For Her Parents In Lagos (Photos) (71360 Views)

Pictures Of Asisat Oshoala With The Antetokoumpo Brothers / Photos From Asisat Oshoala House Warming Party / Asisat Oshoala Buys A House For Her Parents (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asisat Oshoala's House Warming Party For Her Parents In Lagos (Photos) by Jamersirwin1971: 9:23pm On Aug 07, 2019
2018 news that was posted here ... una Dey post am again
Re: Asisat Oshoala's House Warming Party For Her Parents In Lagos (Photos) by Isoduwa(m): 9:27pm On Aug 07, 2019
Her mom dey use cream
Re: Asisat Oshoala's House Warming Party For Her Parents In Lagos (Photos) by Jubrilv(m): 9:28pm On Aug 07, 2019
majamajic:
another one ?

she did last year too
with this same house in park road ebute metta west just a house before mine ..
Re: Asisat Oshoala's House Warming Party For Her Parents In Lagos (Photos) by Shezkid01(m): 9:28pm On Aug 07, 2019
FuckThaMod:
Woman wey be like man.. See her sister sef. It's in the blood.
Nothing soft to press, everything has been compromised cry
The one wey get something that u fit press never buy water bills in their houseundecided

1 Like

Re: Asisat Oshoala's House Warming Party For Her Parents In Lagos (Photos) by Franca397: 9:29pm On Aug 07, 2019
Old story
Re: Asisat Oshoala's House Warming Party For Her Parents In Lagos (Photos) by tfash96(m): 9:31pm On Aug 07, 2019
post=81043756:
Prayer Time for Believers : May God make us a child that will bring happiness to our parents.
May God make us a source of joy to them.
May they see us and be smiling from afar.

Not the children some parents will see and
momsie is frowning saying : 'this pikin don dey come again o!'
Popsie : "abeg tell am say i no dey house, i don go Pa Okon house! cheesy
..................... ......................... .......................

Can't love you less Asisat!
Joy of parenthood.
kiss
Better pikin like pounded yam.

How do the yorubas say that again please?!

Oh yeeesss! wink
Thanks so much Fash!
u welcome
Re: Asisat Oshoala's House Warming Party For Her Parents In Lagos (Photos) by MobilityExpress: 9:31pm On Aug 07, 2019
"Enemy of program" --- Asisat Oshoala grin
Re: Asisat Oshoala's House Warming Party For Her Parents In Lagos (Photos) by aalangel(f): 9:31pm On Aug 07, 2019
Nairaland digging up old News they published long time immemorial.

1 Like

Re: Asisat Oshoala's House Warming Party For Her Parents In Lagos (Photos) by Focusmind: 9:37pm On Aug 07, 2019
I don't know why Nigeria architects likes puting these two disgusting pillars in front of building.

Does it add to the beauty of the house? Imagine the building without those pillars. It would look nicer and modern.

Anyway, my post would make more meaning to those who knows what aesthetics is in building design.
Re: Asisat Oshoala's House Warming Party For Her Parents In Lagos (Photos) by unscripted(m): 9:37pm On Aug 07, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Is it my eyes or doesn't this house look like those Lagos storey buildings that love to collapse?

Anyways....it's beautiful to see her put such joy in her parents' heart. But has she considered the amount of joy they'd feel if she gets married?

Where I'm from, the best gift any child can give their parent isn't monetary or ephemeral...it is tangible.
The gift of a spouse and the assurance of a preserved lineage.
bro seriously ,, u need help ..
Re: Asisat Oshoala's House Warming Party For Her Parents In Lagos (Photos) by rolams(m): 9:38pm On Aug 07, 2019
inoki247:
How many Times e wan Warm this house sha no burn am abi na Blogger go dey carry old news ni

2018 News

It the birthday of that house grin grin grin
Re: Asisat Oshoala's House Warming Party For Her Parents In Lagos (Photos) by macho44(m): 10:00pm On Aug 07, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Is it my eyes or doesn't this house look like those Lagos storey buildings that love to collapse?

Anyways....it's beautiful to see her put such joy in her parents' heart. But has she considered the amount of joy they'd feel if she gets married?

Where I'm from, the best gift any child can give their parent isn't monetary or ephemeral...it is tangible.
She just proposed to me, i have told her how much my KINSMEN want for "GROOM FEE", i will send you IV when we have concluded all arrangement.
Re: Asisat Oshoala's House Warming Party For Her Parents In Lagos (Photos) by Marotzke(m): 10:10pm On Aug 07, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

She has already fulfilled one part.
She has a carbon copy daughter already in her teenage years.
Na only for Mutiu to finish panel beater training go Spain go live with am
Where she is from marriage is over rated.
Re: Asisat Oshoala's House Warming Party For Her Parents In Lagos (Photos) by Ekaka1(m): 10:14pm On Aug 07, 2019
inoki247:
How many Times e wan Warm this house sha no burn am abi na Blogger go dey carry old news ni

2018 News
No mind all these cheap bloggers
Re: Asisat Oshoala's House Warming Party For Her Parents In Lagos (Photos) by adedamola777: 10:22pm On Aug 07, 2019
Asisat : Nurudeen, How many times u wan chop?
Nurudeen : Olohun, den no put meat for the first one.

Re: Asisat Oshoala's House Warming Party For Her Parents In Lagos (Photos) by IamSoProlific: 10:53pm On Aug 07, 2019
[s]
Chrisbeks:
shut up your mouth jare
[/s]

Re: Asisat Oshoala's House Warming Party For Her Parents In Lagos (Photos) by dangotesmummy: 11:02pm On Aug 07, 2019
IamSoProlific:
[s][/s]
ani eranko ni e.o ponu gan.orieti gbale.awon screws ori e ko function mo

Okalara grin

Oro na dunofeke grin

Meanwhile awon oloriburuku bitie lomanbinu tenikan bashorire especially Yoruba okoiru eri
Re: Asisat Oshoala's House Warming Party For Her Parents In Lagos (Photos) by hybridblood07(m): 11:12pm On Aug 07, 2019
Broad wasiu
soberdrunk:
Omo re bi custard.....
Re: Asisat Oshoala's House Warming Party For Her Parents In Lagos (Photos) by KenModi(m): 11:13pm On Aug 07, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Not everyone considers “marriage” as a validation of their self-worth. By the way, you and her are not from the same place. So mind your business!

1 Like

Re: Asisat Oshoala's House Warming Party For Her Parents In Lagos (Photos) by BarrElChapo(m): 11:29pm On Aug 07, 2019
no them do another celebration celebrate the anniversary of the first celebration grin grin
inoki247:

2018 News
Re: Asisat Oshoala's House Warming Party For Her Parents In Lagos (Photos) by sexiestharam(f): 11:33pm On Aug 07, 2019
soberdrunk:
Omo re bi custard.....

She is not a bastard... Look at her cheesy
Re: Asisat Oshoala's House Warming Party For Her Parents In Lagos (Photos) by abbaashiru(m): 12:56am On Aug 08, 2019
soberdrunk:
Omo re bi custard.....
you are not a BASTARD!!!
Re: Asisat Oshoala's House Warming Party For Her Parents In Lagos (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 1:33am On Aug 08, 2019
May God continue to bless her cool
Re: Asisat Oshoala's House Warming Party For Her Parents In Lagos (Photos) by enomakos(m): 3:37am On Aug 08, 2019
FuckThaMod:
Woman wey be like man.. See her sister sef. It's in the blood.
Nothing soft to press, everything has been compromised cry
the thing between her leg still soft
Re: Asisat Oshoala's House Warming Party For Her Parents In Lagos (Photos) by Baroba(m): 5:01am On Aug 08, 2019
Better pickin
Re: Asisat Oshoala's House Warming Party For Her Parents In Lagos (Photos) by Myself2(m): 5:13am On Aug 08, 2019
Where are the slay she goats in Lagos?

Oya comman and show us pictures of your borrowed clothes and borrowed cars again na
Re: Asisat Oshoala's House Warming Party For Her Parents In Lagos (Photos) by samtol4(m): 5:34am On Aug 08, 2019
[quote author=NwaAmaikpe post=81043763] shocked

Where I'm from, the best gift any child can give their parent isn't monetary or ephemeral...it is tangible.marriage is by choice not by force .Will she forced man to marry her ? Learn to appreciate good things . first you mentioned " collapse building .second you mentioned marriage .... She has done well please remove
Negative mind
Re: Asisat Oshoala's House Warming Party For Her Parents In Lagos (Photos) by caprini1: 6:34am On Aug 08, 2019
majamajic:
another one ?

she did last year too
its the sane house and the same pictures....Nairaland will soon be off my phone, honestly....very lazy lots.
Re: Asisat Oshoala's House Warming Party For Her Parents In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 6:49am On Aug 08, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

you gat no joy
Re: Asisat Oshoala's House Warming Party For Her Parents In Lagos (Photos) by kuss: 7:06am On Aug 08, 2019
enemyofprogress:
Rubbish. Just because she boughted one yeye house for her parent, we no go hear word again. The house just like the girl no even fine sef
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew
What you celebrate you attract
What you despise
You dispel
Re: Asisat Oshoala's House Warming Party For Her Parents In Lagos (Photos) by FuckThaMod: 7:06am On Aug 08, 2019
enomakos:
the thing between her leg still soft
I doubt, the place go don dry up cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ronaldo Buys Expensive Bugatti To Mark Euro Win(pics) / Nigeria Vs Tanzania AFCON Qualifier: 1 - 0 (Full Time) / Photo Of Salah Nursing His Injury With Arm Sling Emerges.fans React(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.