Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,007 members, 7,863,654 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 10:31 PM

You Are Her Atm, If You Pays This Types Of Bills For Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Are Her Atm, If You Pays This Types Of Bills For Her (1086 Views)

A Friend Lamented That A Girl Who He Intended To Marry Used Him As Her ATM / Lady 'Weeps' After Finding Out Her Husband Took Himself Out With Her ATM Card / My Church Sister Has Turned Me To Her ATM Even Though I Am Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Are Her Atm, If You Pays This Types Of Bills For Her by Sarkolee(m): 5:36am On Aug 08, 2019
YOU ARE HER ATM, IF YOU PAYS THIS TYPES OF BILLS FOR HER.

most Nigerian men are obligatory with the unconditional responsibility of taking care, nurturing and in fact paying for many bills, if not dead some cases.

In a bit to point out or specific like to the person you profess to like, guys typically overspend their pocket simply to stay her, as a result of society has unconventionally educated them that they need to to travel the additional mile simply to please her and build her feel worshipped, by providing for her all that she needsAnd girls has been confirmed to most times continually wish everything they set their eyes on, creating it an nearly not possible task to shop for her all that she needs, as a result of no man is financially capable of that, except he that doesn't perceive the principles of cash, thus to save lots of your account from blooming overnight, below area unit essentially the items you ought to give for your.

#)Money for wardrobe necessities

It is terribly expensive to appear trendy lately. Makeup product, high heels, stylish clothes are high-priced and she or he wants help to stay up her attractiveness that attracted you.

#)Go on dates

It is necessary to travel on dates and obtain to understand one another. There are some stuff you can’t discuss over the phone. link up at a close-by eatery and have unforgettable moments along.

READ THE REMAINING FANTASTIC TWO HERE:-

https://www.beezstrap.com.ng/2019/08/you-are-her-atm-if-you-pays-this-types.html
Re: You Are Her Atm, If You Pays This Types Of Bills For Her by vincentjk(m): 5:43am On Aug 08, 2019
You want to derail your thread with that link. How unserious you look already

1 Like

Re: You Are Her Atm, If You Pays This Types Of Bills For Her by chiommy123(f): 6:29am On Aug 08, 2019
But that's what you're supposed to be na
Re: You Are Her Atm, If You Pays This Types Of Bills For Her by DanDeeBoss(m): 7:06am On Aug 08, 2019
Humans aren't ATMs, If you need money, we have automated machines in banks....

(1) (Reply)

Advice Needed On How To Handle My New Girlfriend's Reservations. / 9ja Corper Carves Statue Of His Babe To Beautify NYSC Zonal Office - Toktok9ja / I Am So Heart Broken

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.