Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,354 members, 7,829,896 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:16 PM

Governor Ikpeazu Visits Family Of Late Driver Killed By Army In Aba (photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Ikpeazu Visits Family Of Late Driver Killed By Army In Aba (photos) (26599 Views)

Ikpeazu Visits The Family Of Ibrahim Attahiru, The Late COAS (Photos) / Ikpeazu Visits Family Of Man Shot Dead By NSCDC Officer In Abia (Photos) / Governor Ikpeazu Visits Arthur Eze At His Residence. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Ikpeazu Visits Family Of Late Driver Killed By Army In Aba (photos) by Alexray001: 6:05am On Aug 09, 2019
Nigerian army are not doing d right thing, Imagine all yoruba, igbo , south & others sent to face battle in north east while the stupid Hausas are enjoying at peaceful zone. Mm
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Visits Family Of Late Driver Killed By Army In Aba (photos) by Staro: 6:56am On Aug 09, 2019
So sad
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Visits Family Of Late Driver Killed By Army In Aba (photos) by Niaja4real(m): 7:39am On Aug 09, 2019
Aliyu. He must be one of the alleged repentant boko haram members integrated into the army
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Visits Family Of Late Driver Killed By Army In Aba (photos) by Techsunny: 9:14am On Aug 09, 2019
kettykin:
Aba boys should have killed the aliyu guy
Stupid smelling tribe killed my brother
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Visits Family Of Late Driver Killed By Army In Aba (photos) by Techsunny: 9:15am On Aug 09, 2019
Useless country call Nigeria
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Visits Family Of Late Driver Killed By Army In Aba (photos) by Techsunny: 9:24am On Aug 09, 2019
NOL2dworld:
Sometimes when the devil strikes, he wouldn't know he is working on God's plan..

Yes!! The driver was shot dead..

But, it has open a door of blessing for the family and his children...

Alot was killed by police and army but this particular one got to the ears of the Governor..Idiot

GRACE...

If U know U know..

Re: Governor Ikpeazu Visits Family Of Late Driver Killed By Army In Aba (photos) by Techsunny: 9:25am On Aug 09, 2019
[quote author=Techsunny post=81087399][/quote]Idiot
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Visits Family Of Late Driver Killed By Army In Aba (photos) by misteryman: 11:42am On Aug 09, 2019
Boko Haram recently recruited in the Army by Jubril Buhari, Aliyu is his name.
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Visits Family Of Late Driver Killed By Army In Aba (photos) by cjrane: 11:52am On Aug 09, 2019
Because of N100 naira, Nigerian soldier will shoot a poor man like this? Yet, he will not be arrested and no justice will be done for the man!

It is so sad that under Buhari impunity has taken the WORST turn.
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Visits Family Of Late Driver Killed By Army In Aba (photos) by bencynthgreat: 9:59am On Aug 10, 2019
Ojiofor:

You better shut up your mouth if you are not from Abia state.
I know Igbos are 100% smater than any member of foolish family.
A governor that can't pay salaries and have no completed project in 4 years.May God give your family and state Ikpeazu as a leader.

Btw,how much did he drop to the grieving family?Nothing and you think the master of abandoned project will remember that family again.
All is for the camera.
U are just ranting like a punk. U think u know Abia better than i do? U think u know Ikpeazu better than i do? U think u know Abia better than i do? U think are more Abia better than i do?

U see this is one of the reasons I keep saying our Igbo people keep acting like foolish people always especially on the social media. Am from Abia and I live in Abia. Things may not be going the way we want in Abia but for a governor to visit d bereaved family and leave them empty handed, make u think am na as a reasonable adult that u are. is that possible? Igbos talk to much on d social media putting their personal business in d streets. As a reasonable people we claim to be what we should be after is if Justice will be done first. Everything is not money. Personally I will demand justice first ahead of the money and pls if u are reasonable u will know that there is no way a governor will leave his comfort zone for such and leave d family empty handed. oh u want him to say d amount so u can organise ur kidnapping friends abi? big shame on u
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Visits Family Of Late Driver Killed By Army In Aba (photos) by Ojiofor: 10:49am On Aug 10, 2019
bencynthgreat:

[s]U are just ranting like a punk. U think u know Abia better than i do? U think u know Ikpeazu better than i do? U think u know Abia better than i do? U think are more Abia better than i do?

U see this is one of the reasons I keep saying our Igbo people keep acting like foolish people always especially on the social media. Am from Abia and I live in Abia. Things may not be going the way we want in Abia but for a governor to visit d bereaved family and leave them empty handed, make u think am na as a reasonable adult that u are. is that possible? Igbos talk to much on d social media putting their personal business in d streets. As a reasonable people we claim to be what we should be after is if Justice will be done first. Everything is not money. Personally I will demand justice first ahead of the money and pls if u are reasonable u will know that there is no way a governor will leave his comfort zone for such and leave d family empty handed. oh u want him to say d amount so u can organise ur kidnapping friends abi? big shame on u[/s]

All you wrote there is trash that doesn't deserve my response.
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Visits Family Of Late Driver Killed By Army In Aba (photos) by bencynthgreat: 1:51pm On Aug 10, 2019
Ojiofor:

All you wrote there is trash that doesn't deserve my response.
Yea because u lack understanding
Re: Governor Ikpeazu Visits Family Of Late Driver Killed By Army In Aba (photos) by Ojiofor: 2:09pm On Aug 10, 2019
bencynthgreat:

Yea because u lack understanding

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

No Land For Ruga Settlement In Edo — Obaseki / Union Blasts FG Over Aba Cobblers’ Military Contract / Bimbo Daramola: "l Will Resign After 2 Years In Office" - Ekiti Guber Aspirant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.