Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,635 members, 7,820,225 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

Have You Ever Thought About Reincarnation - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Thought About Reincarnation (461 Views)

Ladies, Have You Thought About This / I Love Her But I Am Having A Second Thought About Settling Down With Her / Have You Ever Thought Of Knowing Her Weak Point (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Thought About Reincarnation by Oluwaseydex(m): 12:06am On Aug 09, 2019
Have been reminiscing on this, how is it possible some people would be born maybe 1998 for example and they kinda remember things that happened in their past life's in the 1700s and 1800s.It sounds weird to me,imagine you dreaming about someone you haven't met before only for you to meet that same person in real life after few weeks or months. This life just get as e be

Re: Have You Ever Thought About Reincarnation by Oluwaseydex(m): 12:15am On Aug 09, 2019
Hmmmm

Re: Have You Ever Thought About Reincarnation by cenaman(m): 2:54am On Aug 09, 2019
How possible?
Re: Have You Ever Thought About Reincarnation by Oluwaseydex(m): 9:06am On Aug 09, 2019
Deep cc: laslasticlala

(1) (Reply)

n / Please, I Need Some Answers / The Parable Of The Sower In Relation To Reality

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.