Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,132 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:48 AM

I Love Her But I Am Having A Second Thought About Settling Down With Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Love Her But I Am Having A Second Thought About Settling Down With Her (1786 Views)

I'm About Settling Down But Scared Of This / Why Are Men Losing Interest In Settling Down? / My Girlfriend Talks About Settling Down... What Do I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Love Her But I Am Having A Second Thought About Settling Down With Her by Minnmick10: 11:14am On Mar 14, 2020
Good morning guys, I just need advice from mature minds. There is this girl I really love and she know, she loves me too but a times her actions speaks otherwise like she moves with different guys so much and when I call a times,she would just say she is busy but actually she is another guy and it really hurts me. Now the part getting me confused is that sometimes she would visit me and she would cook, clean the house, wash my clothes, and also take me out.
so guys I need advices please

2 Likes

Re: I Love Her But I Am Having A Second Thought About Settling Down With Her by ATTemi: 11:19am On Mar 14, 2020
That 2nd thought.....listen 2 it.

Maybe ur mum’s prayers about marrying a Delilah has reached heavens.

10 Likes

Re: I Love Her But I Am Having A Second Thought About Settling Down With Her by manGODDED: 11:20am On Mar 14, 2020
Marry her. She's a keeper cheesy
Re: I Love Her But I Am Having A Second Thought About Settling Down With Her by Nobody: 11:24am On Mar 14, 2020
Minnmick10:
Good morning guys, I just need advice from mature minds. There is this girl I really love and she know, she loves me too but a times her actions speaks otherwise like she moves with different guys so much and when I call a times,she would just say she is busy but actually she is another guy and it really hurts me. Now the part getting me confused is that sometimes she would visit me and she would cook, clean the house, wash my clothes, and also take me out.

If you're sure she is with other guys...just end it. It means she doesn't truly love you. Period.

I'm getting bored reading stories like this on nairaland, Everytime. undecided undecided undecided

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Love Her But I Am Having A Second Thought About Settling Down With Her by Lawgod247: 11:34am On Mar 14, 2020
ok
Re: I Love Her But I Am Having A Second Thought About Settling Down With Her by stickright(m): 12:23pm On Mar 14, 2020
This lady has not made up her mind yet on settling down, not even with you or anybody else. You are being deceived by such gestures as cooking, cleaning, which to some ladies, is nothing as it's been their normal house household chores. She is exploring and wants to see what the rest of the world has to offer. If she hits a jackpot, your relationship with her is a goner and your time wasted.
Try call her and let her know how you feel and tell her what you want that will make the relationship better. Give her some time(at least six months) to adjust to what both of you have agreed to. If you don't see any changes, kindly and quietly walk away.

1 Like

Re: I Love Her But I Am Having A Second Thought About Settling Down With Her by biobash(m): 12:39pm On Mar 14, 2020
Minnmick10:

Be sure that she love you. OP don't let her use you as her backup plan.... You need to be serious if you really want to settle down with her.
Re: I Love Her But I Am Having A Second Thought About Settling Down With Her by AfroKnight: 1:24pm On Mar 14, 2020
You’re in love with an unstable character. She is conditioning you to take shît. Let me tell you something, you will NEVER be enough for her. You will always have to share her with other guys.

Convert her to a nakking partner while you commence your search for a correct babe.
Re: I Love Her But I Am Having A Second Thought About Settling Down With Her by PrimadonnaO(f): 2:33pm On Mar 14, 2020
AfroKnight:
You’re in love with an unstable character. She is conditioning you to take shît. Let me tell you something, you will NEVER be enough for her. You will always have to share her with other guys.

Convert her to a nakking partner while you commence your search for a correct babe.

Sometimes, an initial part of a post makes sense... but there'll just be one stupid sentence that ruins everything, and then we start wondering... to like... or not like the post?
Re: I Love Her But I Am Having A Second Thought About Settling Down With Her by Danielomisco(m): 3:09pm On Mar 14, 2020
Stories like this make me believe guys have lost it these days...spits

1 Like

Re: I Love Her But I Am Having A Second Thought About Settling Down With Her by bigpicture001: 3:18pm On Mar 14, 2020
Minnmick10:

Not a relationship is for marriage...its actually for us to feel comfortable....if ur not close to marriage..ignore all this nd have fun....

1 Like

Re: I Love Her But I Am Having A Second Thought About Settling Down With Her by AfroKnight: 3:34pm On Mar 14, 2020
PrimadonnaO:

Sometimes, an initial part of a post makes sense... but there'll just be one stupid sentence that ruins everything, and then we start wondering... to like... or not like the post?

Sometimes, you think a monicker implies good sense, then she comments and you know it’s just another airhead.
Re: I Love Her But I Am Having A Second Thought About Settling Down With Her by Icodigital: 3:41pm On Mar 14, 2020
Re: I Love Her But I Am Having A Second Thought About Settling Down With Her by Icodigital: 4:01pm On Mar 14, 2020
Re: I Love Her But I Am Having A Second Thought About Settling Down With Her by Beetwaise(m): 4:16pm On Mar 14, 2020
Minnmick10:

Recently, I ended a relationship very similar to this, though I'd have been happier if I followed my intuition earlier. Notwithstanding, I'm glad I made the right choice for my mental & emotional health...I'm experiencing true happiness already.

Guys, if you're in a committed relationship with a lady & you notice that she's seeing other guys, don't hesitate to quit that relationship abruptly; cos it's a time bomb. Here's a standing fact: That kind of lady will continue to cheat on the guy endlessly, even if caught red handed, she would devise another hidden means to cheat. Also (very important), such lady will not RESPECT that guy no matter what. She will continue to act up as though she loves him but in the truest sense, she has no love for him & the respect she has for him has long vanished....she's just pretending all along. Once she gets the 'bigger better deal', she will leave the guy unbeknownst to him.

Nigerian guys should wise up & curtail the affections we have for our ladies these days. They don't worth it. A good number of them are beautiful undoubtedly but something 'dark' lies within them. So endeavour to apply Logic/discretion & don't ever forget to TRUST YOUR INSTINCTS....INTUITION DOESN'T LIE!!

@Op, you've been adviced.....the ball is in your court.

2 Likes

Re: I Love Her But I Am Having A Second Thought About Settling Down With Her by Olunmercy56(f): 4:44pm On Mar 14, 2020
You can marry her, but don't come back here for any advice on how she is misbehaving sad
Re: I Love Her But I Am Having A Second Thought About Settling Down With Her by Doyin400l(m): 6:35pm On Mar 14, 2020
Break up with her. Don't let a yeye woman give u another man's child cos such will definitely happen.

These are the signs

Always listen to ur inner voice or intuition
Re: I Love Her But I Am Having A Second Thought About Settling Down With Her by NobleDeSage001: 7:51am On Mar 15, 2020
She is weighing her options with the different guys.
Move on immediately and don't even explain to her.
Just keep moving, yes, I mean move very very far!!!!!!!

(1) (Reply)

I Am Confused / How True Is This,romancelanders / Church Romance: Keyboardist Caught With His Pastors Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.