Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,661 members, 7,816,693 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:27 PM

What Does She Mean? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Does She Mean? (2840 Views)

What Does She Mean By This? / What Does she mean (modified more pics attached) / When A Girl Calls A Guy Her Bestie What Does She Mean (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Does She Mean? by marttol: 5:15pm On Aug 09, 2019
i started dating this girl a month ago,but i observe she likes to flirt with different men...she likes to talk to different men on the phone,there was a day a guy sat her down by a corner a spoke with her...i felt somehow,she always say she loves me but each time she says that i know there is no truth in it...i even message her sometimes telling her i know she has many male she is dating but atleast she should show me some respect by not letting guys toast her in my presence or maybe we should break up...but she said it's nothing,that she can't even date that guy toasting her that night...bla bla bla..
but what i don't understand is since i told her that if she can't show me the respect of not flirting with some guys in my presence we should break up...or can a lady love many guys,i told her that night i know.. she LIKES me not LOVE.i don't know but each time we talk about love i don't always sense truth in her words...but what bothers me is why she is dating me.
ADVICE PLEASE.
Re: What Does She Mean? by Martinez39(m): 5:17pm On Aug 09, 2019
Another simp.

8 Likes

Re: What Does She Mean? by marttol: 5:19pm On Aug 09, 2019
Martinez39:
Another simp.
please advice...i don't want an heart break

1 Like

Re: What Does She Mean? by delugajackson: 5:19pm On Aug 09, 2019
That girl is a typical runs girl and you are just her back up boyfriend.

Better break up with her before she infects you with one of these new fancy sex diseases.

4 Likes

Re: What Does She Mean? by Kingosytex(m): 5:21pm On Aug 09, 2019
cheesy

Bia nwoke m, use your head. Can't you see the handwriting on the wall? The girl is a flirt and you are here talking about love. Collect your share of the cake and move on but make sure you use condom in order not to be infected or possibly become a baby daddy.

Kill every thought or feeling of love you have for her, this is the best i can tell you. Take it seriously in order for you not come to this forum typing long stories of how your heart was broken. I wouldn't have any words of encouragement to offer.

Cc marttol

2 Likes

Re: What Does She Mean? by HitSong: 5:22pm On Aug 09, 2019
marttol:
i started dating this girl a month ago,but i observe she likes to flirt with different men...she likes to talk to different men on the phone,there was a day a guy sat her down by a corner a spoke with her...i felt somehow,she always say she loves me but each time she says that i know there is no truth in it...i even message her sometimes telling her i know she has many male she is dating but atleast she should show me some respect by not letting guys toast her in my presence or maybe we should break up...but she said it's nothing,that she can't even date that guy toasting her that night...bla bla bla..
but what i don't understand is since i told her that if she can't show me the respect of not flirting with some guys in my presence we should break up...or can a lady love many guys,i told her that night i know.. she LIKES me not LOVE.i don't know but each time we talk about love i don't always sense truth in her words...but what bothers me is why she is dating me.
ADVICE PLEASE.
you need to face your books braaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Re: What Does She Mean? by cidieschat(m): 5:24pm On Aug 09, 2019
The video couldn't play on my phone but I think the boy is wrong by beating his elder sis just because her mother chased his father away,and as for his uncle he shouldn't have slept with his landlord's daughter but I suggests the landlord should give him two weeks more then if he didn't pay his house rent,he should go and marry another wife before the igwe calls another village meeting, thank you.

9 Likes

Re: What Does She Mean? by marttol: 5:24pm On Aug 09, 2019
HitSong:

thanks mo ti gbo...i know i have a poor expression,but still advice on the issue i posted.
Re: What Does She Mean? by biz2get(m): 5:28pm On Aug 09, 2019
What you need is CONFIDENCE

Go and work on it.

1 Like

Re: What Does She Mean? by marttol: 5:31pm On Aug 09, 2019
biz2get:
What you need is CONFIDENCE
Go and work on it.
please explain more
Re: What Does She Mean? by XhosaNostra(f): 5:33pm On Aug 09, 2019
marttol:
ADVICE PLEASE.

@bolded, that's your mistake right there. You have knowledge that she's running around on you & yet you're doing absolutely nothing about it to show that it is a behaviour you find totally UNACCEPTABLE. What message do you think you're passing on to her with that foolhardy statement? THAT YOU'RE GOING TO TAKE IT, that's what it means. So you either keep complaining or show her that you mean business by showing her the door.

1 Like

Re: What Does She Mean? by Nobody: 5:35pm On Aug 09, 2019
Do you carry her financial burden ? That might be her reason for dating you . I also believe she does not know what she wants.
Re: What Does She Mean? by Nobody: 5:36pm On Aug 09, 2019
Stop being a sucker bro, I broke free, you can too.

If a girl/guy won't give you the respect you desire, she's probably not for you, sticking with her would ultimately bring you greater pain; this applies to both guys and girls

3 Likes

Re: What Does She Mean? by tigerclaws: 5:41pm On Aug 09, 2019
[s]
HitSong:

[/s]
Re: What Does She Mean? by marttol: 5:47pm On Aug 09, 2019
delugajackson:
That girl is a typical runs girl and you are just her back up boyfriend.

Better break up with her before she infects you with one of these new fancy sex diseases.
but she doesn't dress like a runs girl,though she ONLY WEARS TIGHT SKIRT,and doesn't make up or use earrings and she is extremely beautiful.
Re: What Does She Mean? by marttol: 5:50pm On Aug 09, 2019
Kingosytex:
cheesy

Bia nwoke m, use your head. Can't you see the handwriting on the wall? The girl is a flirt and you are here talking about love. Collect your share of the cake and move on but make sure you use condom in order not to be infected or possibly become a baby daddy.

Kill every thought or feeling of love you have for her, this is the best i can tell you. Take it seriously in order for you not come to this forum typing long stories of how your heart was broken. I wouldn't have any words of encouragement to offer.

Cc marttol
thanks boss,a brother also gave me this advice today.
Re: What Does She Mean? by luvyaself95(m): 5:52pm On Aug 09, 2019
This guy na ogbaje oh can't break up without telling her... sissy everywhere...
Re: What Does She Mean? by drips8(m): 5:57pm On Aug 09, 2019
marttol:
but she doesn't dress like a runs girl,though she ONLY WEARS TIGHT SKIRT,and doesn't make up or use earrings and she is extremely beautiful.

Looks can be deceiving, you better break up with her since she doesn't respect your wishes

1 Like

Re: What Does She Mean? by Kingosytex(m): 6:02pm On Aug 09, 2019
marttol:
thanks boss,a brother also gave me this advice today.

That is the best bet. I was once in a similar situation. I had this girl that really claimed she loved me, i fell for her and along the line, i was opportune to read her text messages, chats both on fb and watsapp and instantly my perception about her changed, i bleeped her, told her her sins and dumped her straight away. Don't get too emotionally attached to any girl to avoid heartbreaks since you aren't like me who doesn't give a damn.

1 Like

Re: What Does She Mean? by Vulcanheph(m): 6:04pm On Aug 09, 2019
Bro that girl has the characteristic of a typical runs girl .......do yourself a Favour and break up with her.
Re: What Does She Mean? by marttol: 6:06pm On Aug 09, 2019
Kingosytex:

That is the best bet. I was once in a similar situation. I had this girl that really claimed she loved me, i fell for her along the line but fortunately for me i was opportune to read her texts messages, chats both on fb and watsapp and instantly my perception about her changed, i bleeped her, told her her sins and dumped her straight away. Don't get too emotionally attached to any girl to avoid heartbreaks since you aren't like me who doesn't give a damn.
smiley
Kingosytex:

That is the best bet. I was once in a similar situation. I had this girl that really claimed she loved me, i fell for her along the line but fortunately for me i was opportune to read her texts messages, chats both on fb and watsapp and instantly my perception about her changed, i bleeped her, told her her sins and dumped her straight away. Don't get too emotionally attached to any girl to avoid heartbreaks since you aren't like me who doesn't give a damn.
Re: What Does She Mean? by mrpoul(m): 6:06pm On Aug 09, 2019
cidieschat:
The video couldn't play on my phone but I think the boy is wrong by beating his elder sis just because her mother chased his father away,and as for his uncle he shouldn't have slept with his landlord's daughter but I suggests the landlord should give him two weeks more then if he didn't pay his house rent,he should go and marry another wife before the igwe calls another village meeting, thank you.
Nigerians
Re: What Does She Mean? by Kingosytex(m): 6:07pm On Aug 09, 2019
marttol:

Jeeeez! stop kidding. How do runs girls dress? Don't you know that appearance can't be deceptive. Haven't you heard about wolf in sheep clothing?
Re: What Does She Mean? by marttol: 6:08pm On Aug 09, 2019
Kingosytex:

Jeeeez! stop kidding. How do runs girls dress? Don't you know that appearance can't be deceptive. Haven't you heard about wolf in sheep clothing?
grin
Kingosytex:

Re: What Does She Mean? by Martinez39(m): 6:09pm On Aug 09, 2019
cidieschat:
That's true o. If only she had sacked the bishop, the landlord would have read the newspaper so that she would have prepared for Sunday school, submitted her lab report and see if Buhari will set Leah Sharibu free so that Ngozi can get her titration readings.

1 Like

Re: What Does She Mean? by marttol: 6:09pm On Aug 09, 2019
mrpoul:
Nigerians
what does he mean?
Re: What Does She Mean? by Martinez39(m): 6:12pm On Aug 09, 2019
marttol:
grin grin grin grin Am I hallucinating or something? Ubunja, CAPSLOCKED and lukui must see this. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: What Does She Mean? by vincentjk(m): 6:19pm On Aug 09, 2019
She has trapped you already while you're looking for love where there is no love. No matter the advice anyone give you here it won't change anything.

You are madly in love with her and she knows it that's why she's busy playing you like a football

1 Like

Re: What Does She Mean? by vincentjk(m): 6:20pm On Aug 09, 2019
Martinez39:
grin grin grin grin Am I hallucinating or something? Ubunja, CAPSLOCKED and lukui must see this. grin grin

Lol he talks like a small boy sha

Just free am bro
Re: What Does She Mean? by Martinez39(m): 6:21pm On Aug 09, 2019
@marttol

Never treat a girl like she is too special and irreplaceable. Let every girl know that she can be replaced and for goodness' sake, get some self respect. People with self respect do not tolerate sh!t and are ready to call it quit. Either she is in or out. If she wants out, let her go. If she wants in but is behaving unseriously and badly, show her the door. Don't act like she is a golden trophy that must be won and kept by all means.

From the look of things and the way you've described her, call her now and end the relationship. Don't tell her way you are ending it, just say you are no longer interested.

1 Like

Re: What Does She Mean? by marttol: 6:30pm On Aug 09, 2019
Martinez39:
@marttol

Never treat a girl like she is too special and irreplaceable. Let every girl know that she can be replaced and for goodness' sake, get some self respect. People with self respect do not tolerate sh!t and are ready to call it quit. Either she is in or out. If she wants out, let her go. If she wants in but is behaving unseriously and badly, show her the door. Don't act like she is a golden trophy that must be won and kept by all means.

From the look of things and the way you've described her, call her now and end the relationship. Don't tell her way you are ending it, just say you are no longer interested.
Thanks boss
Re: What Does She Mean? by marttol: 6:33pm On Aug 09, 2019
vincentjk:
She has trapped you already while you're looking for love where there is no love. No matter the advice anyone give you here it won't change anything.

You are madly in love with her and she knows it that's why she's busy playing you like a football
for your information,i'm not madly in love...shikena

(1) (2) (Reply)

Describe Your Present Relationship Condition With One Picture. / Why Do Guys Like Abusing Me. They See Me As A Threat / I Said She Will Be Heartbroken At 35.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.