Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,103 members, 7,811,104 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:33 PM

When A Girl Calls A Guy Her Bestie What Does She Mean - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Girl Calls A Guy Her Bestie What Does She Mean (30197 Views)

Lady In Tears As US-Based Fiancé Dumps Her For Her Bestie A Week To Wedding / What Does She Mean By This? / Girl Mistakenly Admits Her Bestie Had Sex With Her Frequently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When A Girl Calls A Guy Her Bestie What Does She Mean by Nobody: 8:49pm On Nov 12, 2019
Okay good day guys have been thinking about this issue for a while now. I have like let's say two girls have been asking out for a while now the surprising thing is that we are kind of close to the extent that I sometimes just hold them inappropriately and they don't even react just let me touch and stuff like that but when they are with their friends they introduce me as their bestie so I'm wondering what actually does this bestie mean because me I don't understand is it that they just want me close but they can't date me or what. cuz me and I'm just confused. do any of you guys have any similar experience

Girls I want to know what do you mean by my bestie

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Calls A Guy Her Bestie What Does She Mean by ahnie: 8:55pm On Nov 12, 2019
Boyfriend -zoned!

By them calling you their bestie simply meant that let's assume she paid you a visit and told you she's hungry.

And you joyfully used your last kido to buy two packs of indomie belleful,and you spiced it up with suya and fried eggs,with enough sokoto onions.

She would be eating the indomie,suya and the fried egg,whilst you would happily peck only the onions.

Simply put...you've been FRIEND ZONED!

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Calls A Guy Her Bestie What Does She Mean by LarryBee1k: 8:56pm On Nov 12, 2019
T
Re: When A Girl Calls A Guy Her Bestie What Does She Mean by Unik3030: 9:00pm On Nov 12, 2019
what that means is that u dull yourself when u ought to shoot your shot n Now u are too close to the extent that they don't see themselves dating u. one day, once u pester her too much she will open up to you that she prefers u as a friend than a lover.

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Calls A Guy Her Bestie What Does She Mean by themaestro08(m): 9:07pm On Nov 12, 2019
Edoloaded:
Okay good day guys have been thinking about this issue for a while now. I have like let's say two girls have been asking out for a while now the surprising thing is that we are kind of close to the extent that I sometimes just hold them inappropriately and they don't even react just let me touch and kiss sometimes and stuff like that but when they are with their friends they introduce me as their bestie so I'm wondering what actually does this bestie mean because me I don't understand is it that they just want me close but they can't date me or what. cuz me and I'm just confused. do any of you guys have any similar experience

Girls I want to know what do you mean by my bestie
have you made your mind clear to them? I mean have you actually come forward and speak out your feelings?

Let's start from here
Re: When A Girl Calls A Guy Her Bestie What Does She Mean by Nobody: 9:18pm On Nov 12, 2019
themaestro08:
have you made your mind clear to them? I mean have you actually come forward and speak out your feelings?

Let's start from here

Yes I did that oh.. i was even thinking that maybe the more we talk and play with eachother the more bonded we become
Re: When A Girl Calls A Guy Her Bestie What Does She Mean by Nobody: 9:20pm On Nov 12, 2019
Unik3030:
what that means is that u dull yourself when u ought to shoot your shot n Now u are too close to the extent that they don't see themselves dating u. one day, once u pester her too much she will open up to you that she prefers u as a friend than a lover.
Funny thing na say i be shoot my shot oh.. i nor know as the matter come end up to this stage... My own even good one of my guy na brother zone them dey put am
Re: When A Girl Calls A Guy Her Bestie What Does She Mean by Unik3030: 9:22pm On Nov 12, 2019
Edoloaded:

Funny thing na say i be shoot my shot oh.. i nor know as the matter come end up to this stage... My own even good one of my guy na brother zone them dey put am
maybe u are too good
Re: When A Girl Calls A Guy Her Bestie What Does She Mean by Nobody: 9:22pm On Nov 12, 2019
ahnie:
Boyfriend -zoned!

By them calling you their bestie simply meant that let's assume she paid you a visit and told you she's hungry.

And you joyfully used your last kido to buy two packs of indomie belleful,and you spiced it up with suya and fried eggs,with enough sokoto onions.

She would be eating the indomie,suya and the fried egg,whilst you would happily peck only the onions.

Simply put...you've been FRIEND ZONED!

Chaiiiiii imagine time wey i invest on them.. but i thought you gurls like to be treated nicely na.. how else.. it's not Asif I'm bad look or broke.. i just don't understand girls o
Re: When A Girl Calls A Guy Her Bestie What Does She Mean by Nobody: 9:23pm On Nov 12, 2019
Unik3030:
maybe u are too good

Haba too good... Shuoo make i dey woze them slap whenever them fuckup ni.. me i nor understand oh
Re: When A Girl Calls A Guy Her Bestie What Does She Mean by themaestro08(m): 9:38pm On Nov 12, 2019
Edoloaded:

Yes I did that oh.. i was even thinking that maybe the more we talk and play with eachother the more bonded we become
then forget it bro. They probably just wanna be friends with you but the more important thing which is sexual attractiveness ain't there. So the ball is in your court, either you remain friends with them or
you walk away and find someone finds you attractive and more importantly want to be your friend.

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Calls A Guy Her Bestie What Does She Mean by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:41pm On Nov 12, 2019
Re: When A Girl Calls A Guy Her Bestie What Does She Mean by Nobody: 9:43pm On Nov 12, 2019
themaestro08:
then forget it bro. They probably just wanna be friends with you but the more important thing which is sexual attractiveness ain't there. So the ball is in your court, either you remain friends with them or
you walk away and find someone finds you attractive and more importantly want to be your friend.

Omo i go japaaaa one time
Re: When A Girl Calls A Guy Her Bestie What Does She Mean by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:43pm On Nov 12, 2019
Edoloaded:

Chaiiiiii imagine time wey i invest on them.. but i thought you gurls like to be treated nicely na.. how else.. it's not Asif I'm bad look or broke.. i just don't understand girls o

you win some and you lose some... NO MAN can get them all, so you simply need to focus on getting back on your feet and move forward until you find someone who digs you (the way you dig her)

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Calls A Guy Her Bestie What Does She Mean by Owleye2950: 6:25pm On May 08, 2021
Okay, so there are a few options for what it means when she called you her bestie. Either she’s into you, or she values your friendship and doesn’t want a relationship. There are no simple answers to this, the answer is going to be to tell her up front if you like her, and ask her how she feels. Have deep meaningful conversation, because if you did ever end up in that relationship, that’s what would need to happen. If she isn’t interested, that’s okay, she’s probably flattered that you’re admitting those feelings. Ask her what bestie means to her. Also, ‘Friend Zone’ doesn’t exist in my opinion, because it’s almost a pressure towards women to be with you or make you sad, and that pressure is not fair. As a woman, I’ve found it really frustrating when a guy confesses to me, I politely turn him down and say ‘I value your friendship’, and that guy turns around and says, I can’t be friends with you if you aren’t into me. Take it how it is, and if she doesn’t wanna go in, respect that, and cherish the benefits of your platonic relationship as you search for a deeper one.

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Calls A Guy Her Bestie What Does She Mean by Snow02: 6:57pm On May 08, 2021
It means you ain't never fvckin her
Re: When A Girl Calls A Guy Her Bestie What Does She Mean by thatsleepboy1: 7:54pm On May 08, 2021
I'm hungry and modupeoluwa123 I really need your help.
Re: When A Girl Calls A Guy Her Bestie What Does She Mean by Babafash(m): 9:54pm On May 08, 2021
It means backup boyfriend

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Calls A Guy Her Bestie What Does She Mean by ibkonekt(m): 9:59pm On May 08, 2021
you have been friend zoned,
Re: When A Girl Calls A Guy Her Bestie What Does She Mean by Adejo1(m): 11:26pm On May 08, 2021
I'm presently in such category but I actually told her my feelings, I also told her that, I don't do bestie stuff
Re: When A Girl Calls A Guy Her Bestie What Does She Mean by kals4luv990(m): 9:40am On Nov 29, 2021
my present girlfriend start from bestie nd i b dey Bleep am pass her boyfriend..she broke up wit 4 guys nd i was still bestie wey dey collect.laslas she realized i ws her ultimate..summary:we dating nw nd its one sweet hell of a ride

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

The Problem Of 'Babymamaism' I Saw Today / Can You Marry A Lady Or Guy Who Already Has A Child? / Woman Narrates How Her Ex Who Forced Her To Do PDA, Died

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.