Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,464 members, 7,819,689 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:05 PM

Shocker:Niger State Pdp Dumps Ibb - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shocker:Niger State Pdp Dumps Ibb (4558 Views)

Photo: Rivers State PDP, APC & LP Governorship Candidates Laugh & Hold Hands / Former Borno Governor, Ali Modu Sheriff Decamps To PDP, Dumps APC / Pdp Dumps Sylva (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shocker:Niger State Pdp Dumps Ibb by rasputinn(m): 8:42am On Oct 20, 2010
Shocker:Niger State PDP dumps IBB

Excerpts:

", Niger State PDP Chairman, Dr. Adulraham Enegi, gave the hint while receiving a delegation of Jonathan/Sambo Presidential Campaign Organisation at the party’s secretariat in Minna.Babangida hails from Niger State and the loss of support in his home base is likely to wreck his bid.
Enegi, while addressing the delegates led by the Director-General of Jonathan/Sambo Campaign Organisation, Ambassador Dalhatu Tafida, urged them to take note of Jonathan’s achievements since he became the President.
He said delegates from the state chapter would be fair in casting their votes at the forthcoming PDP primaries.
Specifically, he eulogised landmark achievements of Jonathan within 100 days in office, including the signing of the Hydro Power Producing Areas Development Commission bill into law
While observing that past administrations abandoned the HYPPADEC bill, which was intended to cushion the effects of electricity generation on host communities, he said Jonathan quickly identified with the masses by assenting to the bill.
Jonathan’s assent to the bill will benefit Kogi, Niger, Kwara and Kebbi states, regarded as power-producing states in Nigeria.
Enegi said, “I want to thank, appreciate and acknowledge Jonathan for signing the Hydro Power Producing Area Development Commission bill into law within 100 days in office. Somebody was there for eight years but could not do anything. We have noted it."

http://www.punchontheweb.com/Articl.aspx?theartic=Art201010205423857
Re: Shocker:Niger State Pdp Dumps Ibb by rasputinn(m): 8:45am On Oct 20, 2010
The beginning of the end for the evil one,what a massive heart break this will be,hope he doesn't die of heart attack(I pray he does actually) cool cool
Re: Shocker:Niger State Pdp Dumps Ibb by homerac7: 9:03am On Oct 20, 2010
Unfortunately d statement Ws non-commital. I wouldn't expect him to say less even if he is IBB's acolyte, he only made a blank statement dt won't show disrespect to his 'colleague' and guest. He didn't give anything away.
Re: Shocker:Niger State Pdp Dumps Ibb by Beaf: 9:14am On Oct 20, 2010
homerac7:

Unfortunately d statement Ws non-commital. I wouldn't expect him to say less even if he is IBB's acolyte, he only made a blank statement dt won't show disrespect to his 'colleague' and guest. He didn't give anything away.

I disagree. How non-commital is this?

Chairman of the party in the state, Alhaji Abdulrahman Enagi during a meeting with the campaign co-ordinators of the Jonathan Campaign Organization, in Minna said the president had won the hearts of the people with the signing of the bill on the Hydro-Electric Power Producing Area Development Commission (HYPPADEC) into law.
Amidst shouts of ‘Nigeria sai Jonathan,’ Enagi assured that the party in Niger State would support the Jonathan/Sambo ticket in the PDP primaries.

http://www.sunnewsonline.com/webpages/news/national/2010/oct/20/national-20-10-2010-002.htm
Re: Shocker:Niger State Pdp Dumps Ibb by TippyTop(m): 9:46am On Oct 20, 2010
IBB can't even deliver his own State, what a shocker.
Re: Shocker:Niger State Pdp Dumps Ibb by jamace(m): 9:48am On Oct 20, 2010
Too bad for the evil one.

The prayers of these women are working: www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-527493.0.html
Re: Shocker:Niger State Pdp Dumps Ibb by slap1(m): 9:55am On Oct 20, 2010
I still don't know why IBB is convinced he will lead Nigeria again. Are there evil forces manipulating him?
Re: Shocker:Niger State Pdp Dumps Ibb by emmykpes(m): 10:01am On Oct 20, 2010
you all should read between the lines of the pdp chairman (niger state), 8 yrs rule is not ibb or is ibb alone ruled for period of time.note obj ;d also ruled for 8 yrs .
Re: Shocker:Niger State Pdp Dumps Ibb by Nigerd(m): 10:07am On Oct 20, 2010
yeah! the statements were not commital, tats polikicks
Re: Shocker:Niger State Pdp Dumps Ibb by homerac7: 10:31am On Oct 20, 2010
@ Beaf

Well even with d imported version u quoted, its still a neutral statement. He is a PDP state party chairman, mind u. His statement is nothing beyond a casual remark to address supporters WITHIN his party.
Re: Shocker:Niger State Pdp Dumps Ibb by aparata: 12:22pm On Oct 20, 2010
thats just the beginning of what gonna befall him
Re: Shocker:Niger State Pdp Dumps Ibb by ekea2001: 12:28pm On Oct 20, 2010
decep_ _ _ _ ! watch them !!
Re: Shocker:Niger State Pdp Dumps Ibb by Beaf: 12:40pm On Oct 20, 2010
homerac7:

@ Beaf

Well even with d imported version u quoted, its still a neutral statement. He is a PDP state party chairman, mind u. His statement is nothing beyond a casual remark to address supporters WITHIN his party.

What would you think if the PDP chairman of Bayelsa said any of the things Enagi said?
Dude, IBB is fried.
Re: Shocker:Niger State Pdp Dumps Ibb by Ericology(m): 12:44pm On Oct 20, 2010
This guy was receiving his head of state, haba 4 Nigerians, u guys dont know wat diplomacy is all about, Gov Charlie Crist of Florida hugged, eulogized Obama during his trip to his state but never voted for him or never claimed to be his supporter, haha, The above statement doesnt translate into a total support of Jonathan or dumping of IBB,
Re: Shocker:Niger State Pdp Dumps Ibb by Kx: 1:15pm On Oct 20, 2010
slap1:

I still don't know why IBB is convinced he will lead Nigeria again. Are there evil forces manipulating him?

What if he is the one manipulating evils grin grin grin
Re: Shocker:Niger State Pdp Dumps Ibb by softgirl1: 1:16pm On Oct 20, 2010
@ Ericology u are still having hope for IBB when there is no hopless for him? grin
Re: Shocker:Niger State Pdp Dumps Ibb by Skanas(m): 1:20pm On Oct 20, 2010
Hey guyz stop bin myopic.Think outside d box, dt man is a real '9ja politician'.GEJ musn't bank on dat!
Re: Shocker:Niger State Pdp Dumps Ibb by asamuel: 1:26pm On Oct 20, 2010
buy all your Books, DVDs, Electonics, Games, Toys at www.kalahari.com.ng
Re: Shocker:Niger State Pdp Dumps Ibb by md4real(m): 1:43pm On Oct 20, 2010
Ha ha ha, i am from Niger state and i tell you, this enagi of a guy is just telling the campaign director what he wants to hear.
Re: Shocker:Niger State Pdp Dumps Ibb by md4real(m): 1:44pm On Oct 20, 2010
Ha ha ha, i am from Niger state and i tell you, this enagi of a guy is just telling the campaign director what he wants to hear.
Re: Shocker:Niger State Pdp Dumps Ibb by chakula: 1:55pm On Oct 20, 2010
Deception+Lying=Politics[s][/s]
Re: Shocker:Niger State Pdp Dumps Ibb by Nobody: 2:00pm On Oct 20, 2010
may be a sign that other parts of the country too should reject him since his own have rejected him
Re: Shocker:Niger State Pdp Dumps Ibb by truly: 2:14pm On Oct 20, 2010
Beaf:

What would you think if the PDP chairman of Bayelsa said any of the things Enagi said?
Dude, IBB is fried.
We have heard that before - 2 weeks ago, Dokpesi was fried

Please can you do us a favour and
FRY ALL of them in PDP
That would be a Godsent!
Re: Shocker:Niger State Pdp Dumps Ibb by samoks(m): 2:20pm On Oct 20, 2010
a house divided against itself,
Re: Shocker:Niger State Pdp Dumps Ibb by obongtunji: 2:27pm On Oct 20, 2010
Hi every one pls anybody wit information on TOEFL trainin centa in Abuja? Sorry for divertin from the topic
Re: Shocker:Niger State Pdp Dumps Ibb by Goddex: 3:00pm On Oct 20, 2010
homerac7:

@ Beaf

He's not neutral.
Apart from eulogising GEJ on the HYPPADEC bill thing, he went further to . . . read more

“A word is enough for the wise. I will advise my delegates to choose between continuity and starting afresh. Niger State will be fair.”

The Niger State PDP Chairman said northerners had been indebted to the South-South zone since the creation of the Northern Peoples Congress before independence.

According to him, it was the support of the Niger Delta that made it possible for the defunct NPC to garner majority votes that made it to produce Alhaji Abubakar Tafawa Balewa as the nation’s first prime minister.

Tafida, who had earlier paid a courtesy visit to the Acting Governor of the state, Alhaji Ahmed Ibeto, also recalled that the Niger Delta supported the emergence of Alhaji Shehu Shagari as the president of Nigeria in 1979.

He said, “During the Northern Peoples Congress day, the North could not form a comfortable majority in the South. It was the same Niger Delta region that came together to form a party to join a northern coalition and form the Federal Government.

“Again, during the NPN era in the Second Republic, the party had only one-third of the total number of members of the National Assembly. It was from the same zone that we were able to get more members to come together.

“In actual sense, they have been with us long before we ever thought they would look for anything from us. So we thought that we from the North, the home of fairness, should support the president. We are the ones indebted to them and it is only fair for us to pay our debt.”

He insisted that since Jonathan found his way to the presidency through divine intervention, it was only just, equitable and fair for Nigerians to support him. He said the campaign organisation had visited Sokoto, Kebbi, Zamfara, Katsina, Kano and Kaduna states with the message of fairness and equity, arguing that Jonathan’s mandate should be supported.

Ibeto said the state would support any aspirant that would assure Nigerians of free education, good roads and sustainable power.
Re: Shocker:Niger State Pdp Dumps Ibb by noru: 3:10pm On Oct 20, 2010
For 8yrs IBB words were laws in this country, if he can not take deliver Nigeria  then, I wonder how he is going to do it. now that we have a  democratical process. which he dosen't believe in.
Re: Shocker:Niger State Pdp Dumps Ibb by Ericology(m): 3:19pm On Oct 20, 2010
soft girl:

@ Ericology u are still having hope for IBB when there is no hopless for him? grin
Typical Naija mentality, i hate IBB with a passion but just stating the obvious.
Re: Shocker:Niger State Pdp Dumps Ibb by oluwafemi113(m): 3:21pm On Oct 20, 2010
Thanks be to God!!!!!!!!!!!! the end of IBB is now coming grin grin grin grin
Re: Shocker:Niger State Pdp Dumps Ibb by ud4u: 3:41pm On Oct 20, 2010
It befits him, nonsense
Re: Shocker:Niger State Pdp Dumps Ibb by bisiaet: 4:41pm On Oct 20, 2010
I am not surprise by this development because every Nigeria are getting wiser everyday and realising we have made a serious error in the past by allowing animals to play on our intellegent by systematicall throwing cash out uncontrlled to shut peoples conscence and wrecked Nigeria and at the end they are going around as a celebrated billionaire while the entire mass suffer great poverty.

IBB has failed and he will contnue to fail he thought he can manipulate people again? it is a lie. A reasonable minded Nigeria knows him and who is him. A man who was in uniform and was the biggest deceptive master, a man that will say good morning and everybody will look at their watch to be sure of the time and now in civilian make is coming to rule what is he going to do turn Nigeria to banana republic isn it?. He is a lost man let him just go and relax and enjoy the little remainS of his life but if HE fails to do so well goodluck to him but it is certain he can not and will not be Nigeria president come 2011 that is sure either he likes or not.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Crowd At Apc Mega Rally In Osogbo Refuses To Use Umrella In The Rain / Military Commander Who Recaptured Damboa Transferred Out By Military Chiefs / OSUN 2018: What Is Your Result Permutation Across The State?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.