Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,096 members, 7,849,427 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 09:20 PM

All Women Need To Read This!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / All Women Need To Read This!!! (1476 Views)

Lady Says – Women Need Men More Than Men Need Them / Women Need To Wake Up / Wish All Women Could Have Ass Like This! (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

All Women Need To Read This!!! by Womanofchange(f): 9:17pm On Aug 11, 2019
When a man is truly interested in you, there will be no need for you to do the pursuing. Men are born to pursue women. Yes, you can pursue a man if you want to but in most cases that's just an obvious sign that he's not into you. It's not natural for a man to sit back and let the woman do all the work. For a man who claims to like you to sit back and allow you to do all the calling, texting, dating arrangements, talks about the future etc, it's pretty obvious where you stand in that man's life. When a man really wants you, you won't have to chase after him like he's some celebrity who barely has time for a fan. You will be his priority.
Re: All Women Need To Read This!!! by Nobody: 9:50pm On Aug 11, 2019
How does a man make a woman his priority when there's money to make in this 21st century.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: All Women Need To Read This!!! by ahahnow: 10:01pm On Aug 11, 2019
This place is smelling. Please close your mouth OP. The sort of offensive odour pouring out of here is worse than Satan's anus
Re: All Women Need To Read This!!! by carter009(m): 10:04pm On Aug 11, 2019
What is really wrong with some girls, OP are you this dumb.

2 Likes

Re: All Women Need To Read This!!! by Womanofchange(f): 10:04pm On Aug 11, 2019
If you're really interested in her, you'll chase both her and the money.
Re: All Women Need To Read This!!! by luvyaself95(m): 11:43pm On Aug 11, 2019
If I need you i chase you if you need me you chase me it's simple like ABC...
Re: All Women Need To Read This!!! by cooooooks(m): 11:58pm On Aug 11, 2019
Note that some guys are tired of endless fruitless chases and will no longer put in the effort, especially if they have some money.

Bottomline is this: do NOT play games. If you like him, shoot your shot. If you like her, shoot your shot. Chikina.

As a young woman, suitors are rarely far. So why let things slide when you meet a guy you actually want?

1 Like

Re: All Women Need To Read This!!! by Phenomenal16(f): 7:34am On Aug 12, 2019
Womanofchange:
When a man is truly interested in you, there will be no need for you to do the pursuing. Men are born to pursue women. Yes, you can pursue a man if you want to but in most cases that's just an obvious sign that he's not into you. It's not natural for a man to sit back and let the woman do all the work. For a man who claims to like you to sit back and allow you to do all the calling, texting, dating arrangements, talks about the future etc, it's pretty obvious where you stand in that man's life. When a man really wants you, you won't have to chase after him like he's some celebrity who barely has time for a fan. You will be his priority.
..God bless u.....thank u.....u just passed a msg to me
Re: All Women Need To Read This!!! by AstroG: 8:21am On Aug 12, 2019
Womanofchange:

Lemme not talk.

Re: All Women Need To Read This!!! by carter009(m): 9:01am On Aug 12, 2019
Lol, let's see how it goes for you dear, hope you will not regret it, am just saying....
Phenomenal16:
Re: All Women Need To Read This!!! by fcdgrand(m): 9:03am On Aug 12, 2019
Womanofchange:
abia!
Re: All Women Need To Read This!!! by DanDeeBoss(m): 9:07am On Aug 12, 2019
Womanofchange:
If you're really interested in her, you'll chase both her and the money.
some are tired of chasing joor.... Money comes first, at least it won't disappoint you
Re: All Women Need To Read This!!! by cooooooks(m): 6:45pm On Aug 12, 2019
It won't be wise to hide your feelings and play games with someone you are building something with.

Although, don't degrade yourself in the name of keeping a man.

Phenomenal16:
Re: All Women Need To Read This!!! by 24kmagic: 8:42pm On Aug 12, 2019
I can't keep chasing her when she's not showing me that she's interested.

I'm not saying you should tell me point blank you like me, I m saying you should show me the green light.

You miss my call? Flash/call me back.
Reply my chats and messages with good vibes.

You can't keep ignoring me and expect me to chase you because I'm a man born to chase a woman, no!

No matter how attracted I am to you, if you miss my calls without trying to reach me back back to back up to five times, I'm done. The next thing is to delete the fvcking number, even if you're mother Mary.

4 Likes

Re: All Women Need To Read This!!! by Sierusvirus(m): 9:13pm On Aug 12, 2019
If a lady is really interested in a man, she will have no choice than to chase him and make him her man. If you don’t another takes over and next thing she will say, I gave him green light. My question what do you mean by green light? ( only deaf and dumb flows with that).

A man can also give you green light to chase him.
Ladies go for what you want.

Nobody was born to chase, anybody can chase another to get happiness.

Vice versa.

1 Like

Re: All Women Need To Read This!!! by Nobody: 9:13pm On Aug 12, 2019
24kmagic:
I can't keep chasing her when she's not showing me that she's interested.

I'm not saying you should tell me point blank you like me, I m saying you should show me the green light.

You miss my call? Flash/call me back.
Reply my chats and messages with good vibes.

You can't keep ignoring me and expect me to chase you because I'm a man born to chase a woman, no!

No matter how attracted I am to you, if you miss my calls without trying to reach me back back to back up to five times, I'm done. The next thing is to delete the fvcking number, even if you're mother Mary.

Live with this code and your sanity will remain with you. Las las it's a wild goose chase.

2 Likes

Re: All Women Need To Read This!!! by Ibeekaay: 10:58pm On Aug 12, 2019
Womanofchange:
angry angry angry
Re: All Women Need To Read This!!! by AstroG: 10:56am On Aug 13, 2019
[color=#006600][/color]
Sierusvirus:
If a lady is really interested in a man, she will have no choice than to chase him and make him her man. If you don’t another takes over and next thing she will say, I gave him green light. My question what do you mean by green light? ( only deaf and dumb flows with that).

A man can also give you green light to chase him.
Ladies go for what you want.

Nobody was born to chase, anybody can chase another to get happiness.

Vice versa.

Re: All Women Need To Read This!!! by Sapiosexuality(m): 12:58pm On Aug 13, 2019
The thing is, if you really want to be in someone's life you have to make efforts to be in that person's life. This is why people say that 'if they like you, you will know '. The best way to encourage people to fall in love with you is to encourage them to talk to you. I believe in the equality of genders and the idea of playing hard or showing mixed colours shouldn't be rewarded with any chase. We are all special. No gender is prime.
Re: All Women Need To Read This!!! by Sapiosexuality(m): 1:02pm On Aug 13, 2019
cooooooks:
Note that some guys are tired of endless fruitless chases and will no longer put in the effort, especially if they have some money.

Bottomline is this: do NOT play games. If you like him, shoot your shot. If you like her, shoot your shot. Chikina.

As a young woman, suitors are rarely far. So why let things slide when you meet a guy you actually want?
We know the orientation of society has messed up so many things that ought to be norm, but besides shooting your shot (some people are shy) you should show you want to be in that person's life. When you show people you love them, they know. Playing hard to get makes no sense to me. When I hear stories of guys chasing a girl for years or months and getting rejected, I weep. People don't know their worth.

1 Like

Re: All Women Need To Read This!!! by Nobody: 1:28pm On Aug 13, 2019
it is when you are single at 35 is when your eyes go clear
mumu op
if you like someone, shoot your shot
whether male, female, animal, trees, or a non living thing

(1) (Reply)

He Wants To Forfeit His Job And Life In Nigeria For A Rich Stranger / My Boyfriend Of 8 Years Sleeps Around With Anything On Skirt / Can I Marry An Asthmatic Patient?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.