Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,334 members, 7,815,657 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:07 PM

Lady Says – Women Need Men More Than Men Need Them - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Says – Women Need Men More Than Men Need Them (7249 Views)

Lady Says She Found Gold Inside Water She Fetched From A Well (pics/video) / Some Men Need To Think / Why Do Some Young Ladies Find Married Men More Attractive? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Says – Women Need Men More Than Men Need Them by Voy(m): 2:51am On Mar 30, 2020
A certain lady on Twitter has sparked a debate on the micro-blogging site about men and women.

This lady whose name was Queen Bin Laden took to her handle to tell her fellow ladies that they should work on their personalities and attitude because men can survive with or without.

The lady wrote,
“Men of today can cook, clean & do laundry. Basically they can do all chores & they can finance their lifestyle

So stop acting like these black men need you just because you have a big ass & juicy pvssy

Work on ur personality & attitude because with or without you he will survive

These black men are so independent and they work very hard…as a matter of fact, “we need them more than they need us”

Honestly, most women just squirt and fart…that’s basically their contribution in a relationship

Sometimes she doesn’t love you, she loves how available you are to her financial needs.

That is why most of the time when a man lose his job he also lose his woman”

Werin una think

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Says – Women Need Men More Than Men Need Them by CoronaVirusPro: 2:54am On Mar 30, 2020
Na full synthetic oil dey this girl head.

Not all this feminist littering Nairaland that run on high mileage adulterated base oil

16 Likes

Re: Lady Says – Women Need Men More Than Men Need Them by CoronaVirusPro: 2:55am On Mar 30, 2020
CoronaVirusPro:

Not all this feminist littering Nairaland that run on adulterated high mileage base oil

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Says – Women Need Men More Than Men Need Them by CanadaOrBust: 3:15am On Mar 30, 2020
But OP that is not Nigeria. There are no “black men” in Nigeria. Places are different. This does not apply to Nigeria as it does not apply in, say, Saudi Arabia!
Just as the below does not apply to Nigeria too (how come u did not highlight this one below grin)

1 Like

Re: Lady Says – Women Need Men More Than Men Need Them by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:44am On Mar 30, 2020
brainwashed lost souls....men need women JUST AS women need men in their lives.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Says – Women Need Men More Than Men Need Them by godofuck231: 5:06am On Mar 30, 2020
the bible prophesied this, women would beg men just t answer his name, with the rising economic challenges and stress put n the men most prefer not' to be married because having a wife in a hard situation will cause him more stress, take the case if Germany and Italy , lots of old aged people dying, where are the young, the men are on the run because the women in Italy have a high life attitude, expensive wines, clothes, cars and all
German women are nags and stress the men when the man defaults she frames him r calls the police on him or divorce him and remain lonely, she most times settles for black immigrants because of sex and high tolerance for fear of deportation, there's a high demand of men world wide and some ignorant women still dont know the reality, the longevity of a man's life and any marriage rests in the attitude and tolerance of the woman.

12 Likes

Re: Lady Says – Women Need Men More Than Men Need Them by Flexherbal(m): 5:08am On Mar 30, 2020
What she is saying in that, men need more than just your big backside and vagina.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Says – Women Need Men More Than Men Need Them by NYCnextStop(m): 6:07am On Mar 30, 2020
MrBrownJay1:
brainwashed lost souls....men need women JUST AS women need men in their lives.
your opinion

Women need men more. Take away sex and tell me what use is a woman in a man’s life

Yes I said what I said

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Says – Women Need Men More Than Men Need Them by femi4: 6:33am On Mar 30, 2020
CoronaVirusPro:

Not all this feminist littering Nairaland that run on high mileage adulterated base oil
I dey tell you...she must be using recommended 5W30 oil

2 Likes

Re: Lady Says – Women Need Men More Than Men Need Them by goodnewscliff(m): 6:47am On Mar 30, 2020
Not too bad for a thought though.... She gat some valid points

1 Like

Re: Lady Says – Women Need Men More Than Men Need Them by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:47am On Mar 30, 2020
NYCnextStop:
your opinion

Women need men more. Take away sex and tell me what use is a woman in a man’s life

Yes I said what I said

...and you are entitled to your opinion.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Says – Women Need Men More Than Men Need Them by NYCnextStop(m): 7:03am On Mar 30, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

...and you are entitled to your opinion.
exactly bro

2 Likes

Re: Lady Says – Women Need Men More Than Men Need Them by MrSly(m): 7:44am On Mar 30, 2020
CanadaOrBust:
But OP that is not Nigeria. There are no “black men” in Nigeria. Places are different. This does not apply to Nigeria as it does not apply in, say, Saudi Arabia!
Just as the below does not apply to Nigeria too (how come u did not highlight this one below grin)
You won't stop deceiving yourself. Tell us now if you re the one financing yours.
Re: Lady Says – Women Need Men More Than Men Need Them by misreal(m): 8:58am On Mar 30, 2020
I like where this thread is headed

2 Likes

Re: Lady Says – Women Need Men More Than Men Need Them by coolestofall(m): 9:06am On Mar 30, 2020
Correct lady. Anybody have her number please?
Re: Lady Says – Women Need Men More Than Men Need Them by ednut1(m): 9:22am On Mar 30, 2020
CanadaOrBust:
it does many women in 9ja were the ones who paid for their weddings and are running the home. What ever rocks your boat. There are also times the man lost his job or business dry. The woman steps in. But na that time some women go turn husband to house boy or object or ridicule

7 Likes

Re: Lady Says – Women Need Men More Than Men Need Them by Voy(m): 9:26am On Mar 30, 2020
godofuck231:
the bible prophesied this, women would beg men just t answer his name, with the rising economic challenges and stress put n the men most prefer not' to be married because having a wife in a hard situation will cause him more stress, take the case if Germany and Italy , lots of old aged people dying, where are the young, the men are on the run because the women in Italy have a high life attitude, expensive wines, clothes, cars and all
German women are nags and stress the men when the man defaults she frames him r calls the police on him or divorce him and remain lonely, she most times settles for black immigrants because of sex and high tolerance for fear of deportation, there's a high demand of men world wide and some ignorant women still dont know the reality, the longevity of a man's life and any marriage rests in the attitude and tolerance of the woman.
well said

1 Like

Re: Lady Says – Women Need Men More Than Men Need Them by bobbyfrosh(m): 10:03am On Mar 30, 2020
hmmm nice post
Re: Lady Says – Women Need Men More Than Men Need Them by Leezah(f): 10:36am On Mar 30, 2020
This answer is a bit longer than my usual responses, so please bare with me.

I have read many authors that maintain the men in our society, are expected to be strong & virile, male providers and protectors of women. The problem with “evolutionary biology” is that even though males are physically taller & stronger than (most) females, women no longer NEED men.

Women (if ambitious enough) are perfectly able to get a college degree, get a job and PROVIDE for themselves, men are no longer needed to “provide.” The word ”protect” causes me concern, because as far as I know, the only thing women need protection from is MEN! Unless you live out in the woods, where women & children would need protection from wolves or bears, women only need protection from other MEN!

Women don’t need men to bare a child, we have ‘sperm-banks’ for that. Women want men in their lives for other substantial things. Financial security is one, companionship, a Father figure, and men are needed to complete something called “the family unit.”

Men need women more than we need them. Men desire women for sexual contact. They have been programmed from birth, to want & desire females for copulation, to create the family unit and also for companionship.

The problem with relationships, is that casual sex has become the norm, relationships are ‘disposable’ and monogamy is on the decline.

Here’s what I’m hearing on social media.

Men are upset, they are becoming disillusioned with the male/female scenario. Men are forming ‘groups’ called MGTOW and incel sites are popping up all over the internet. Men are being accused of “fake rape” charges, office sexual harassment, they are being ignored in family court and taken to the cleaners in divorce court.

Men are far more interested in “casual sex” and random hook-ups, than searching for a legitimate “relationship.” Some men are choosing to steer clear of female interaction, period.

Women have become aware of their potential to earn a University degree, get a great job and earn their own money. They don’t need men for financial security. Women are getting more & more “selective” in their search for the ‘perfect’ male specimen.

Women (in the past 100yrs) started to realize that they’re tired of men having the upper hand, in all aspects of society. Now before all you men start typing to remind me of ALL you’ve given, I’ll stipulate that millions of men have gone to war and died for our country. Homelessness, physical assault and suicide all belong the the male species.

However, women are the ones who were forced to work tirelessly to earn the right to vote. Women, having been (willingly) placed in the role of housewife & child-care giver, have decided that they want more from life than; cooking, cleaning and popping out babies.

Gender-roles need to go! I can still hear ‘modern’ men, pining for the good old days, when men were the head of the family and women happily stayed at home running the household and taking care of the children.

Women need to realize that men are not ‘financial security’ and that without men, we wouldn’t have (most) of the modern inventions we enjoy, the high-rise buildings we work in, the highways we drive on or the lovely houses we live in.

Women seem to be ‘their own worst enemy’ for example; women spend hundreds of thousands of dollars on hair products, makeup and clothing, for the sole purpose of looking “good” and then they get upset if a ‘man’ dares to look at them or admire their presence.

Feminists (although initially wanted equal rights for women) have taken a perfectly legitimate cause and turned it into an all out war on men. Toxic Masculinity, is a made-up word, made-up by Feminists.

Toxic masculinity is killing men: The roots of male trauma

This problem is NOT going away. Men and women need to decide how to fight their battles, without completely destroying the other team.

I studied Human Behavior in University and understand the male/female dynamic, however, that does not mean my education supersedes my own personal opinion.

Men & women DO NOT need each other, but it sure would be nice, if we could learn to like each other and live together in harmony.

Cheers . . .

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Says – Women Need Men More Than Men Need Them by Nobody: 10:57am On Mar 30, 2020
Leezah:
This answer is a bit longer than my usual responses, so please bare with me.

I have read many authors that maintain the men in our society, are expected to be strong & virile, male providers and protectors of women. The problem with “evolutionary biology” is that even though males are physically taller & stronger than (most) females, women no longer NEED men.

Women (if ambitious enough) are perfectly able to get a college degree, get a job and PROVIDE for themselves, men are no longer needed to “provide.” The word ”protect” causes me concern, because as far as I know, the only thing women need protection from is MEN! Unless you live out in the woods, where women & children would need protection from wolves or bears, women only need protection from other MEN!

Women don’t need men to bare a child, we have ‘sperm-banks’ for that. Women want men in their lives for other substantial things. Financial security is one, companionship, a Father figure, and men are needed to complete something called “the family unit.”

Men need women more than we need them. Men desire women for sexual contact. They have been programmed from birth, to want & desire females for copulation, to create the family unit and also for companionship.

The problem with relationships, is that casual sex has become the norm, relationships are ‘disposable’ and monogamy is on the decline.

Here’s what I’m hearing on social media.

Men are upset, they are becoming disillusioned with the male/female scenario. Men are forming ‘groups’ called MGTOW and incel sites are popping up all over the internet. Men are being accused of “fake rape” charges, office sexual harassment, they are being ignored in family court and taken to the cleaners in divorce court.

Men are far more interested in “casual sex” and random hook-ups, than searching for a legitimate “relationship.” Some men are choosing to steer clear of female interaction, period.

Women have become aware of their potential to earn a University degree, get a great job and earn their own money. They don’t need men for financial security. Women are getting more & more “selective” in their search for the ‘perfect’ male specimen.

Women (in the past 100yrs) started to realize that they’re tired of men having the upper hand, in all aspects of society. Now before all you men start typing to remind me of ALL you’ve given, I’ll stipulate that millions of men have gone to war and died for our country. Homelessness, physical assault and suicide all belong the the male species.

However, women are the ones who were forced to work tirelessly to earn the right to vote. Women, having been (willingly) placed in the role of housewife & child-care giver, have decided that they want more from life than; cooking, cleaning and popping out babies.

Gender-roles need to go! I can still hear ‘modern’ men, pining for the good old days, when men were the head of the family and women happily stayed at home running the household and taking care of the children.

Women need to realize that men are not ‘financial security’ and that without men, we wouldn’t have (most) of the modern inventions we enjoy, the high-rise buildings we work in, the highways we drive on or the lovely houses we live in.

Women seem to be ‘their own worst enemy’ for example; women spend hundreds of thousands of dollars on hair products, makeup and clothing, for the sole purpose of looking “good” and then they get upset if a ‘man’ dares to look at them or admire their presence.

Feminists (although initially wanted equal rights for women) have taken a perfectly legitimate cause and turned it into an all out war on men. Toxic Masculinity, is a made-up word, made-up by Feminists.

Toxic masculinity is killing men: The roots of male trauma

This problem is NOT going away. Men and women need to decide how to fight their battles, without completely destroying the other team.

I studied Human Behavior in University and understand the male/female dynamic, however, that does not mean my education supersedes my own personal opinion.

Men & women DO NOT need each other, but it sure would be nice, if we could learn to like each other and live together in harmony.

Cheers . . .
your logic is flawed, women also need men to fulfill their sexual needs except you want to tell me most women are lesbians?
Inspite of so called women empowerment yet the number of call girls and prostitutes keep increasing because the easiest way for women to make money is through men.
Why is sperm bank becoming more popular? Where do they get the sperm from?
Without men civilization cannot exist, whatever women are enjoying today is because men built it.
Without men civilization will crumble to dust.

The primary reason men need women is for offspring and sexual needs.
Women also need children and without a man it is impossible to get them.

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Says – Women Need Men More Than Men Need Them by Voy(m): 11:03am On Mar 30, 2020
PerfectMaster:
your logic is flawed, women also need men to fulfill their sexual needs except you want to tell me most women are lesbians?
Inspite of so called women empowerment yet the number of call girls and prostitutes keep increasing because the easiest way for women to make money is through men.
Without men civilization cannot exist, whatever women are enjoying today is because men built it.

ur wisdom is intact perfectMaster

5 Likes

Re: Lady Says – Women Need Men More Than Men Need Them by Designerdollars: 11:03am On Mar 30, 2020
I made a comment similar to this some time ago but one stupid mod deleted it sad

Men don't really need women, infact we are actually doing them a huge favor by marrying them.
Imagine a bachelor doing well financially:has a nice house, decent job, drama free life etc.
Then all of a sudden he decides to take on a woman who he thinks will add value into life.
Which kine value?

The relationship between a man and woman in modern times is never symbiotic ---its parasitic in nature.
One benefits(the woman) at the expense of the man.

As sides sex--which can be gotten with money, I don't see an atom of value all these girls add to a mans life.
Infact, they actually make an otherwise decent and peaceful life worse!

Women like pocochantas and Petyprincess should see this post.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Says – Women Need Men More Than Men Need Them by CanadaOrBust: 11:12am On Mar 30, 2020
ednut1:
it does many women in 9ja were the ones who paid for their weddings and are running the home. What ever rocks your boat. There are also times the man lost his job or business dry. The woman steps in. But na that time some women go turn husband to house boy or object or ridicule

That’s not the norm in Nigeria and u know it as testified to by the above poster

1 Like

Re: Lady Says – Women Need Men More Than Men Need Them by ednut1(m): 11:14am On Mar 30, 2020
CanadaOrBust:

That’s not the norm in Nigeria and u know it
i can assume you are a kid. While growing up there were times my mum. Was sole provider so with many of my friends.
Re: Lady Says – Women Need Men More Than Men Need Them by Jp4life(m): 11:16am On Mar 30, 2020
food for thought nice one'

1 Like

Re: Lady Says – Women Need Men More Than Men Need Them by CanadaOrBust: 11:19am On Mar 30, 2020
ednut1:
i can assume you are a kid. While growing up there were times my mum. Was sole provider so with many of my friends.

Do u know the meaning of NORM?! People will look at u peculiarly if u said, “ While growing up there were actually times my dad was sole provider!”
The poster two posts above agrees.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Says – Women Need Men More Than Men Need Them by mungoparks: 11:24am On Mar 30, 2020
Brilliant
Re: Lady Says – Women Need Men More Than Men Need Them by chokoblinkzzy: 11:48am On Mar 30, 2020
WOMEN ARE UNNECESSARY EVIL THAT A MAN CAN'T DO WITHOUT shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Lady Says – Women Need Men More Than Men Need Them by CanadaOrBust: 11:52am On Mar 30, 2020
MrSly:

You won't stop deceiving yourself. Tell us now if you re the one financing yours.

The NORM IN NAIJA is: the man goes out to bring and they manage whatever he is able to bring, while the woman takes care of the home and kids. Though nothing prevents her from doing small time jobs or biz.
That’s not the norm where that woman is writing from.
Re: Lady Says – Women Need Men More Than Men Need Them by Smile4mee01: 12:57pm On Mar 30, 2020
This is deep. Sense full your talk.

pls Chukudi pass him 1 bottle of cold Kunu.

PerfectMaster:

Re: Lady Says – Women Need Men More Than Men Need Them by ibkayee(f): 1:21pm On Mar 30, 2020
Since this is about money

Assuming you don't live in one of those countries with the more glaring barriers and restrictions on women's opportunities e.g. Saudi Arabia, the average modern day man is not this ultimate sole provider that some of you want us to believe they are.

Dual income households are very commonplace, most people can't afford to have one breadwinner in the first place

If all men stopped giving money to women this very moment it would probably only have much of an impact on those rich stepford wife types, instagram models lol couples with housewife agreements

The average woman will be ok for the most part since a good portion of them work and contribute to their homes already

You are not that important anymore unfortunately
Re: Lady Says – Women Need Men More Than Men Need Them by Voy(m): 1:28pm On Mar 30, 2020
In Great Fela’s voice

I want tell you about lady

Lady na master...

RIP Great Fela

(1) (2) (Reply)

Must I Call Her Every Day To Prove That I Love Her? / Lady With Hanging Butt; Must SEE Comparison / My Fellow Womanizers, Please Help Me Decide On This? PLEASE!!! PHOTOS!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.