Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,760 members, 7,820,649 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:45 PM

Lady Says They Are No Longer Settling For Potential In Men. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Says They Are No Longer Settling For Potential In Men. (1786 Views)

Lady Says She Found Gold Inside Water She Fetched From A Well (pics/video) / Men Are Becoming More Lonely Because Women Are Not Settling For Less (photos) / "Don't Underestimate Your Vagina, It Can Buy You A Mansion" - Nigerian Lady Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Says They Are No Longer Settling For Potential In Men. by delectablegyal(f): 12:48pm On Aug 12, 2019
she says. is she speaking your mind? click like if yes. share if otherwise.

1 Like

Re: Lady Says They Are No Longer Settling For Potential In Men. by delectablegyal(f): 12:52pm On Aug 12, 2019
where is lalasticlala?
Re: Lady Says They Are No Longer Settling For Potential In Men. by ubunja(m): 12:56pm On Aug 12, 2019
Well Vibrators, no matter how many, won't pay bills.

Minus one Leach.

Someone's son somewhere just dodged a bullet.

21 Likes

Re: Lady Says They Are No Longer Settling For Potential In Men. by captianfreeman(m): 1:07pm On Aug 12, 2019
Is good like that.

1 Like

Re: Lady Says They Are No Longer Settling For Potential In Men. by donbachi(m): 1:13pm On Aug 12, 2019
C'mon deck their..u compound liar..but u can settle for their paytentials.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Says They Are No Longer Settling For Potential In Men. by eyeview: 1:13pm On Aug 12, 2019
It is the advent of social media that made me realise that there are girls like this.
It's because guys don't know their worth that makes girls think they are trophies. Then, na dem dey rush us.
As a guy, I saw myself as the prize and hence knew what I wanted. It helped me steer clear from the rubbish everywhere. I wish sons of men will learn. Many felt I was too snobbish. I just don't want to mix with nonsense.
Imagine such nonsense

15 Likes

Re: Lady Says They Are No Longer Settling For Potential In Men. by Nobody: 1:13pm On Aug 12, 2019
I think it's high time men stopped talking to poor, broke, worthless, and visionless ladies.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Says They Are No Longer Settling For Potential In Men. by AstroG: 1:26pm On Aug 12, 2019
ubunja:

Minus one Leach.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Says They Are No Longer Settling For Potential In Men. by Nobody: 1:32pm On Aug 12, 2019
DrObiHogan:
I think it's high time men stopped talking to poor, broke, worthless, and visionless ladies.

Men never listen. When you date a woman who brings value in your life you will know you got a good babe.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Says They Are No Longer Settling For Potential In Men. by IamPlato(m): 1:40pm On Aug 12, 2019
ubunja:

Minus one Leach.

You De Mind This Idiot... This Fool Probably Disvirgined Herself With Cucumber. So Obviously Doesnt Know That Dick And Vibrator are Not On The Same Level Of Excitement.

Have You Seen Girls Fight Over A Vibrator? No Way, because E Full Market

But They Fight Over One Dick, even Though There Are Many Dicks

All She Needs Is One Dick, I Would Have Willingly offered Mine But I Fear Her Pussy must Have Suffered Intense Cucumber Damages, which Is The Reason She Stuck With A Vibrator For Clit

4 Likes

Re: Lady Says They Are No Longer Settling For Potential In Men. by DanDeeBoss(m): 2:38pm On Aug 12, 2019
Who cares?? I just wanna get a woman of valor... dazol!!! smileysmiley
Re: Lady Says They Are No Longer Settling For Potential In Men. by Michelle55: 4:15pm On Aug 12, 2019
She's speaking for herself alone... Not the masses undecided vibrators for one flesh(inbtw thighs) wey no pass kpomo 50#? Issorai..

Re: Lady Says They Are No Longer Settling For Potential In Men. by LilMissFavvy(f): 4:20pm On Aug 12, 2019
cool cool cool can I blame her? It makes me wonder the SOG who messed with her heart.
Re: Lady Says They Are No Longer Settling For Potential In Men. by delectablegyal(f): 6:48pm On Aug 12, 2019
where are the moderators?
Re: Lady Says They Are No Longer Settling For Potential In Men. by Heroclitus(m): 10:45pm On Aug 12, 2019
Who will even want to settle for less when "he gets there" One would want to go for classier females when one "gets there"

1 Like

Re: Lady Says They Are No Longer Settling For Potential In Men. by Nobody: 11:10pm On Aug 13, 2019
Neither will potential!

ubunja:

Minus one Leach.

Re: Lady Says They Are No Longer Settling For Potential In Men. by eyeview: 6:13am On Aug 14, 2019
MarjieJ98354:
Neither will potential!

Potential can someday. The other can never

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: What Tacha And Frodd Were Spotted In The Room Doing Together (video) / How Sex Scenes Are Made In Nigeria (video) / The Love Of Money Is Not The Root Of All Evil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.