Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,264 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:49 AM

I'm Depressed. I Need Help Before I Commit Suicide [PICTURE] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Depressed. I Need Help Before I Commit Suicide [PICTURE] (20324 Views)

Help! A Man Is Threatening To Release My Nudes, I'm Depressed! / Knives on My Table to Commit Suicide [Picture] / I'm 29 But Look 13, I'm Depressed, The Disrespect Is Too Much! Please Help Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Depressed. I Need Help Before I Commit Suicide [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 3:30pm On Aug 12, 2019
Since morning my experimental Amazon account made only 0.26 Pounds which is 100 Naira.

Buhari why?

I'm thinking of committing suicide. How can I be this poor? No, I won't take it anymore. I'm taking my life tonight with bole and suya. I'm tired.

4 Likes

Re: I'm Depressed. I Need Help Before I Commit Suicide [PICTURE] by Nobody: 3:36pm On Aug 12, 2019
iLegendd:
Since morning my experimental Amazon account made only 0.26 Pounds which is 100 Naira.

Buhari why?

I'm thinking of committing suicide. How can't I be this poor. No, I won't take it. I'm taking my life tonight with bole and suya. I'm tired.
cheesy
why na? Suicide is never the option.
i like that meal combination.

3 Likes

Re: I'm Depressed. I Need Help Before I Commit Suicide [PICTURE] by Jitesblog001(m): 3:41pm On Aug 12, 2019
Bole and suya is a nice combination... Guy don't kill yourselfooo... alot of people still love you... That amount you're seeing now is temporary... For the fact that you're getting pounds at all, there's more to come.. Wait for it, and don't stop doing what you've been doing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Depressed. I Need Help Before I Commit Suicide [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 3:48pm On Aug 12, 2019
Blackivy27:

cheesy
why na? Suicide is never the option.
i like that meal combination.
I have two places in mind — see pictures below.

Whenever I'm broke and thinking of suicide, I go there and commit suicide with music, bole, and suya. I just hope the DJ doesn't play that song by Patoranking that says, "Omo see brother — brother wey mumu."

I'm going tonight. I don't know how to drink, but I'll force myself so that the suicide will work. I can't come and kill myself in this beautiful country with amazing leaders.

7 Likes

Re: I'm Depressed. I Need Help Before I Commit Suicide [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 3:53pm On Aug 12, 2019
Which girl should I go with on this suicide mission? ChizzyPresh, do you guys have an airport in your state? If yes, send me your account to transfer you flight money to come. All bills on me. Na poverty dey worry us.
Re: I'm Depressed. I Need Help Before I Commit Suicide [PICTURE] by Nobody: 3:56pm On Aug 12, 2019
iLegendd:
I have two places in mind — see pictures below.

Whenever I'm broke and thinking of suicide, I go there and commit suicide with music, bole, and suya. I just hope the DJ doesn't play that song by Patoranking that says, "Omo see brother — brother wey mumu."

I'm going tonight. I don't know how to drink, but I'll force myself so that the suicide will work. I can't come and kill myself in this beautiful country with amazing leaders.

cheesy
this new method of suicide is lit.

5 Likes

Re: I'm Depressed. I Need Help Before I Commit Suicide [PICTURE] by Nobody: 3:57pm On Aug 12, 2019
Jitesblog001:
Bole and suya is a nice combination... Guy don't kill yourselfooo... alot of people still love you... That amount you're seeing now is temporary... For the fact that you're getting pounds at all, there's more to come.. Wait for it, and don't stop doing what you've been doing
cheesy Dont mind ilegend.
Re: I'm Depressed. I Need Help Before I Commit Suicide [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 4:01pm On Aug 12, 2019
Blackivy27:

cheesy
this new method of suicide is lit.
My sister, I have been planning the suicide since yesterday because that book made only 24 Dollars — which is JUST 8k, but today, NOTHING. See image below.

Make nobody hold me hand o! I must commit suicide today. I'm depressed. What kind of life is this?

If you guys don't see my post here again on Nairaland, know I have committed suicide.

Re: I'm Depressed. I Need Help Before I Commit Suicide [PICTURE] by chizzypresh(f): 4:02pm On Aug 12, 2019
iLegendd:
Which girl should I go with on this suicide mission? ChizzyPresh, do you guys have an airport in your state? If yes, send me your account to transfer you flight money to come. All bills on me. Na poverty dey worry us.

You ehh....Dnt even think abt suicide joor
Re: I'm Depressed. I Need Help Before I Commit Suicide [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 4:06pm On Aug 12, 2019
chizzypresh:

You ehh....Dnt even think abt suicide joor
My girlfriend has dumped me. She said I'm not smart, I'm poor, and I'm a 1 minute man. This is one of the reasons I want to end my life. I'm tired.

Why me? What have I done wrong? After all I did for her? She dumped me. I'm shocked. My world is crashing.
Re: I'm Depressed. I Need Help Before I Commit Suicide [PICTURE] by chizzypresh(f): 4:11pm On Aug 12, 2019
iLegendd:
My girlfriend has dumped me. She said I'm not smart, I'm poor, and I'm a 1 minute man. This is one of the reasons I want to end my life. I'm tired.

Why me? What have I done wrong? After all I did for her? She dumped me. I'm shocked. My world is crashing.

Haba....if u kill urself,then it means you are not smart nah undecided

1 Like

Re: I'm Depressed. I Need Help Before I Commit Suicide [PICTURE] by frbona: 4:13pm On Aug 12, 2019
Is this your best way of drawing traffic and attention?

7 Likes

Re: I'm Depressed. I Need Help Before I Commit Suicide [PICTURE] by Nobody: 4:14pm On Aug 12, 2019
Mod please ban this nuisance

2 Likes

Re: I'm Depressed. I Need Help Before I Commit Suicide [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 4:20pm On Aug 12, 2019
I wish I care about how the two people above feel.

1 Like

Re: I'm Depressed. I Need Help Before I Commit Suicide [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 4:56pm On Aug 12, 2019
This book has a life of its own. After my rant here, it has finally sold a copy today. grin
Re: I'm Depressed. I Need Help Before I Commit Suicide [PICTURE] by Apeshy101(m): 4:56pm On Aug 12, 2019
cheesy cheesy

Ilegendd the great man.

Thanks for this kdp

1 Like

Re: I'm Depressed. I Need Help Before I Commit Suicide [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 5:00pm On Aug 12, 2019
frbona:
Is this your best way of drawing traffic and attention?
Why is it that you never come to any of my threads I dish out wisdom, but always around the ones I'm having fun?

Could you preoccupy that part of your heart you use in holding grudges against me with joy and innovation? Death is free. Happiness is free, but hatred is not free — it's eating you up.

See, anyway, let me not say it.

5 Likes

Re: I'm Depressed. I Need Help Before I Commit Suicide [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 5:06pm On Aug 12, 2019
Apeshy101:

Did you get this also?

What's the usefulness?
Yes, but I ignored them. When you have issues with your formatting, it will show at the top. The test is with a few publishers like a demo, then everyone will see the popup on their dashboard when it's ready.
Re: I'm Depressed. I Need Help Before I Commit Suicide [PICTURE] by Apeshy101(m): 5:12pm On Aug 12, 2019
iLegendd:
Yes, but I ignored them. When you have issues with your formatting, it will show at the top. The test is with a few publishers like a demo, then everyone will see the popup on their dashboard when it's ready.

Thanks
How long did it take for you to start making sales?

I haven't made any sale since I started

Re: I'm Depressed. I Need Help Before I Commit Suicide [PICTURE] by Fash20: 5:17pm On Aug 12, 2019
Omo... Boli and suya

Re: I'm Depressed. I Need Help Before I Commit Suicide [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 5:27pm On Aug 12, 2019
Apeshy101:

Thanks
How long did it take for you to start making sales?

I haven't made any sale since I started
Poor keyword / cover / niche is probably the reason, but don't panic. Starting and not making sales is 100 times better than not starting. Yes, you'll feel bad when you see your colleagues making sales, but smile — your time is on the way.

How long it takes me? My case is different because I have spent years failing and learning. With experience, comes success.

Now, I start making sales almost instantly or at most 24 hours after it goes live. Sales is not my issue. My main account smiles everyday, but this particular account is for experiment. I'm using the outcome to write a book.

As you already know, my main aim on NL is only to inspire and let those who are moved visit Google and YouTube for more, else, I would've rendered some help in diagnosing your lack of sales.

Keep moving and learning as you grow.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Depressed. I Need Help Before I Commit Suicide [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 5:29pm On Aug 12, 2019
Fash20:
Omo... Boli and suya
grin

Wait, I have been seeing this "Local Man" slang for a week now and I even Googled it today, but didn't understand. What does the slang mean?
Re: I'm Depressed. I Need Help Before I Commit Suicide [PICTURE] by Apeshy101(m): 5:34pm On Aug 12, 2019
iLegendd:
Poor keyword / cover / niche is probably the reason, but don't panic. Starting and not making sales is 100 times better than not starting. Yes, you'll feel bad when you see your colleagues making sales, but smile — your time is on the way.

How long it takes me? My case is different because I have spent years failing and learning. With experience, comes success.

Now, I start making sales almost instantly or at most 24 hours after it goes live. Sales is not my issue. My main account smiles everyday, but this particular account is for experiment. I'm using the outcome to write a book.

As you already know, my main aim on NL is only to inspire and let those who are moved visit Google and YouTube for more, else, I would've rendered some help in diagnosing your lack of sales.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: I'm Depressed. I Need Help Before I Commit Suicide [PICTURE] by Asquare84(m): 5:42pm On Aug 12, 2019
Of what use are you in this world, only sex, the world is better without you just commit suicide
Re: I'm Depressed. I Need Help Before I Commit Suicide [PICTURE] by frbona: 5:45pm On Aug 12, 2019
iLegendd:
Why is it that you never come to any of my threads I dish out wisdom, but always around the ones I'm having fun?

Could you preoccupy that part of your heart you use in holding grudges against me with joy and innovation? Death is free. Happiness is free, but hatred is not free — it's eating you up.

See, anyway, let me not say it.

*thumbs up*
Re: I'm Depressed. I Need Help Before I Commit Suicide [PICTURE] by czarina(f): 6:35pm On Aug 12, 2019
iLegendd:

How did you verify? Care to share? Been stuck at verification, the code never comes.

1 Like

Re: I'm Depressed. I Need Help Before I Commit Suicide [PICTURE] by King901: 6:48pm On Aug 12, 2019
iLegendd:

Buhari why?

I'm thinking of committing suicide. How can I be this poor? No, I won't take it anymore. I'm taking my life tonight with bole and suya. I'm tired.
Bro, be grateful. I went to work today came back with nothing 0.00. Yet, I ain't dismayed. A live dog is better off than a dead Lion
Re: I'm Depressed. I Need Help Before I Commit Suicide [PICTURE] by Fash20: 8:11pm On Aug 12, 2019
iLegendd:
grin

Wait, I have been seeing this "Local Man" slang for a week now and I even Googled it today, but didn't understand. What does the slang mean?

Lol... You are late to the party cheesy cheesy ... The stuff has reigned and to me its in decline now.

If you watch news very well, you would be familiar with headlines like "Local man slap neighbors..." That where the "local man" phrase comes from

You can break you own news at

https://breakyourownnews.com/

Don't forget the boli and suya pls grin grin

1 Like

Re: I'm Depressed. I Need Help Before I Commit Suicide [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 10:12pm On Aug 12, 2019
Fash20:

Lol... You are late to the party cheesy cheesy ... The stuff has reigned and to me its in decline now.

If you watch news very well, you would be familiar with headlines like "Local man slap neighbors..." That where the "local man" phrase comes from

You can break you own news at

https://breakyourownnews.com/

Don't forget the boli and suya pls grin grin
Lol. I guess. Since Buhari took over, I have never watched TV up to 5 times. In fact, I have never seen him on TV before after his campaign in 2015.

If I manage to watch TV, it is NateGeo Wild or Discovery Channel or Aljazeera.
Re: I'm Depressed. I Need Help Before I Commit Suicide [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 10:13pm On Aug 12, 2019
King901:

Bro, be grateful. I went to work today came back with nothing 0.00. Yet, I ain't dismayed. A live dog is better off than a dead Lion
grin
Re: I'm Depressed. I Need Help Before I Commit Suicide [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 10:17pm On Aug 12, 2019
czarina:
How did you verify? Care to share? Been stuck at verification, the code never comes.
Verify? Like Instagram verification?

There is nothing to verify other than to fill in your bank details you got from Payoneer and fill the tax form as a Nigerian.

If the tax form is where you're having issues, then read this thread I created https://wetclef.com/topic592.html

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The HOURGLASS Female Body / Have You Dated A Girl/Guy Who Doesn't FORGIVE? / My Campus Life Story Of Sex, Drugs And Lust!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.