Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,209 members, 7,818,706 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

She Said She Was Just Testing Me With A 4million Naira Car Request. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Said She Was Just Testing Me With A 4million Naira Car Request. (13853 Views)

''I Asked Her Out, She Said ''No'', Now She's Tripping For Me'' / Guy Reveals His Shock Discovering He Had Twins Ex-gf Said She Had Aborted / You Buy Your Woman A 1.4million Naira Car And She Asks For Recharge Card After (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Said She Was Just Testing Me With A 4million Naira Car Request. by banom(m): 1:18pm On Oct 20, 2010
i had a very funny encounter with a girl yesterday, and i decided people here should help me put on some laughter,

It all started about three weeks ago, i went to see a friend in Asokoro and on my way coming back, i saw a very beautiful and charming girl, i stoped and approached her, we exchanged contacts and i droped her at a saloon where she was going,

personaly, i love flriting and playing games, i have never beleived there is any such thing as true love and faithfulness, but when i got home, i felt very different about this girl who introduced herself to me as lizy, she was wonderfuly beautiful and i thought good things and moment we will share together if every thing works out well, i decided i will give this girl the best moments of her life,

Normaly, when i am playing games and i want to have some fun, i have a way i approach women, honestly i am a very handsome guy, flamboyant, generous and i know how to flater and please a woman, i actualy start by heading straight to the woman's weakness, i give her the impression of a lovely ,innocent and at times helpless guy, who is overwhelmed  by her beauty, manner and natural charm , I have noticed that such attitude mesmerises them alot and they easily break down for me, but in this girl's case, i was quite different, i was so real, sincere and natural, i talked to her with an honest emotion and intention,
we met again last week wednesday and i told her about my feelings, but she didnt say any thing, the next day she paid me a visit in our house, after our stay,i droped her in her house with infinity Jeep Fx35, when we got to her house , she said that she liked the car and i should buy it for her, that it has been her dream car for a very long time, well, that request was ok by me and there is nothing wrong with it, i am aware that people do more than that for their lover, though i did not promise that  i will buy it for her,neither did i refuse her request, but the whole thing got me furious when she plainly told me it is the only way i can prove my love for her and that if i buy it for her, she will be my girl and will do any thing i want her to do for me,

I left her and went my way when i asked her, So without the car  you  can not date me ? YES, she said,  few days later, she started calling and calling and texting, but i refused picking her calls or replying her text, she used another number and called me, when i picked it, i told her that i am sorry that i was not in town, she said it was lie, that i delibrately avoided her calls, and i only picked the call now, because, i didnt know she was the one calling, i finally told her the truth , that i was no longer innterested in the relationship , she asked why ? is it because i asked you to buy me a car ? i said no, not at all ,i just lost interest, then i hanged up the phone, yesterday afternoon, she came to our house and was crying and begging me not to do this to her , that she truely loves and needs me,that she only asked me to buy the car for her just to know what i will do, that she never meant it, that it was a test, she seemed so sincere and emotional,

The whole thing sounded so funny to me, what kind of crazy test was that ? if i had said, ok ,baby lets go to car stand let me buy it for you, would she have said no, dont worry i was only testing you ?

fellow nairalanders, you guys should help out, i just cant laugh at this girl alone,
Re: She Said She Was Just Testing Me With A 4million Naira Car Request. by LouisThoru(f): 1:26pm On Oct 20, 2010
Poster

I know you and i know Lizy.

Lizy was just testing you, but obviously you failed woefully. If on the first date, you asked her for sex and she obliged u and you inserted your long banger inside her potatoristic pot, what will be her gain? You see, thats not good.

You could have just told her that look, its too early to ask for something like that, and then she will know you are planing on staying long with her.

Let me ask you, if you had gone there with a molue, or an agbegilodo or beter still a pounpoun kind of car, and she asked u to buy for her? what will you say? But because you drive a pure water FX35 worth only 4million naira, you didnt know what to say but raise yah shoulder up like Timaya who too dey pose.

Look, beg her and let her know that you can do anything for her but you want to get to know her first.

All you know is to insert yah banger into potatoes. You this Banom.

Look, these days, handsomeness, flamboyance and generosity doesn't move women, don't you know women love the bad, ugly, miserly looking guys who they know will stay with them and no woman will take from them?

I am telling u d fact today.

3 Likes

Re: She Said She Was Just Testing Me With A 4million Naira Car Request. by otokx(m): 1:37pm On Oct 20, 2010
@LouisThoru

Is there something more to this that you are not telling us?
Re: She Said She Was Just Testing Me With A 4million Naira Car Request. by MrWaters: 1:41pm On Oct 20, 2010
otokx:

@LouisThoru

i guess so
Re: She Said She Was Just Testing Me With A 4million Naira Car Request. by banom(m): 1:44pm On Oct 20, 2010
@ Louis thoru,

you are a very funny girl, i cant believe a woman is saying all these, but wait how did you know i have long banga ? and what is long banga ?

otokx:

@LouisThoru

help me ask her , the girl is is toomuch, she said i have long banga , i wonder what she meant.
Re: She Said She Was Just Testing Me With A 4million Naira Car Request. by ZIMDRILL(m): 1:46pm On Oct 20, 2010
LouisThoru:

Poster

I know you and i know Lizy.

Lizy was just testing you, but obviously you failed woefully. If on the first date, you asked her for sex and she obliged u and you inserted your long banger inside her potatoristic pot, what will be her gain? You see, thats not good.

You could have just told her that look, its too early to ask for something like that, and then she will know you are planing on staying long with her.

Let me ask you, if you had gone there with a molue, or an agbegilodo or beter still a pounpoun kind of car, and she asked u to buy for her? what will you say? But because you drive a pure water FX35 worth only 4million naira, you didnt know what to say but raise yah shoulder up like Timaya who too dey pose.

Look, beg her and let her know that you can do anything for her but you want to get to know her first.

All you know is to insert yah banger into potatoes. You this Banom.

Look, these days, handsomeness, flamboyance and generosity doesn't move women, don't you know women love the bad, ugly, miserly looking guys who they know will stay with them and no woman will take from them?

I am telling u d fact today.

your friend is fool  you dont taste a guy by asking him to buy a car

you test him by making him wait long to hit da pum pum
Re: She Said She Was Just Testing Me With A 4million Naira Car Request. by LouisThoru(f): 2:06pm On Oct 20, 2010
Zimbabwe

Who tell yah that Lizy is my friend?
Re: She Said She Was Just Testing Me With A 4million Naira Car Request. by banom(m): 2:12pm On Oct 20, 2010
ZIM DRILL:

your friend is fool you dont taste a guy by asking him to buy a car

you test him by making him wait long to hit da pum pum

So me i thought,
Re: She Said She Was Just Testing Me With A 4million Naira Car Request. by Nobody: 2:30pm On Oct 20, 2010
@poster
your reaction after she made such outrageous demand was wrong. . . . . . .you should have told her your mind right there and then and be done with this stoopidity instead of being quiet!!
Re: She Said She Was Just Testing Me With A 4million Naira Car Request. by iice(f): 2:40pm On Oct 20, 2010
Though i usually cringe (and i am still) at all these 'i love you, i need you, i go die without you' blathers. . .i'm loling. . . .
If na me i go tell am ok, wait for me for junction tomorrow to come pick you up. . .liff am make in grow bia bia.
Re: She Said She Was Just Testing Me With A 4million Naira Car Request. by Dsense(m): 2:49pm On Oct 20, 2010
YEAH , u acted so wrong but,not too late u can still put things right.
Re: She Said She Was Just Testing Me With A 4million Naira Car Request. by ZIMDRILL(m): 2:53pm On Oct 20, 2010
LouisThoru:

Zimbabwe

Who tell yah that Lizy is my friend?

you seem to know more about the saga and post was defending her

you wouldnt do that for girl next door
Re: She Said She Was Just Testing Me With A 4million Naira Car Request. by banom(m): 3:23pm On Oct 20, 2010
D-sense:

YEAH , u acted so wrong but,not too late u can still put things right.

Are you saying i should have bought the car for her ?
Re: She Said She Was Just Testing Me With A 4million Naira Car Request. by Omolola1(f): 3:24pm On Oct 20, 2010
rotflmao @ topic
Re: She Said She Was Just Testing Me With A 4million Naira Car Request. by Dsense(m): 3:26pm On Oct 20, 2010
banom:

Are you saying i should have bought the car for her ?
Buying car for her? Nah i didn't that. wht i'm saying is that u shouldn't have ignored all her calls nd could have applied  muturity to those stuffs''sorry''. . . . .right.
Re: She Said She Was Just Testing Me With A 4million Naira Car Request. by babyme1(f): 3:31pm On Oct 20, 2010
She tested you, and you failed woefully. I can bet my dinner that she was pulling your legs. Poor you,you fell like the brick you are.
Re: She Said She Was Just Testing Me With A 4million Naira Car Request. by ladi02(m): 6:40pm On Oct 20, 2010
Lol Dude she was only joking with you about buying the car for her
Re: She Said She Was Just Testing Me With A 4million Naira Car Request. by ZIMDRILL(m): 6:43pm On Oct 20, 2010
baby.me:

She tested you, and you failed woefully. I can bet my dinner that she was pulling your legs. Poor you,you fell like the brick you are.

there is difference between testing and pulling a leg/joking
Re: She Said She Was Just Testing Me With A 4million Naira Car Request. by banom(m): 7:16pm On Oct 20, 2010
baby.me:

test me ? so tell me what do you think i should have done ?
Re: She Said She Was Just Testing Me With A 4million Naira Car Request. by slex(m): 7:47pm On Oct 20, 2010
with a test like this who needs to see the exam questions, hungry leech o a gal, Poster you made men proud. Thumbs up. Cheap ass car seeing car wanting hungry poverty stricken leech that those not befit the name woman.
Re: She Said She Was Just Testing Me With A 4million Naira Car Request. by steeze(m): 7:52pm On Oct 20, 2010
When will women know that they should stop giving men silly tests? How are we even sure that d gal was joking? Make una leave matter jor. Women r very cunning. Oya y d gal com dey call back dey beg? Shey d bobo fail d test? In my opinion, he just showed d gal dat he is a no nonsense man. She won't try it again, trust me. I'll say u did good. . .

1 Like

Re: She Said She Was Just Testing Me With A 4million Naira Car Request. by gestapo(f): 7:56pm On Oct 20, 2010
How can you be sure she was testing you, especially when she knows you own that car and live in a mansion and all she has to do is pretend she agrees to be your girlfriend, only for her to start asking you months later that her cat has died and she needs money to bury it, or she needs money to go and give the orphan she is raising in the village or that she needs this or that

Abeg forget the runs girl and move on biko, this one na odikwa too risky shocked
Re: She Said She Was Just Testing Me With A 4million Naira Car Request. by Agluvs9ja(f): 8:46pm On Oct 20, 2010
Why dont u jus buy d car nd present it to her, then see if she will reject it nd tell u she was jus testing u, ekpa pikin!.
Re: She Said She Was Just Testing Me With A 4million Naira Car Request. by olo2gbenga(m): 10:33pm On Oct 20, 2010
The babe na ebena! She wants to reap where she did not sow, that request is way too outrageous.  I will advice you to have her back and be more careful since you now know her true color.
Re: She Said She Was Just Testing Me With A 4million Naira Car Request. by saridonp2: 10:37pm On Oct 20, 2010
Its all bullshit!Dont do that except you are fool even if u have all the money in the world, Do things for girls when u know She is part of you and that she need the stuff she is requesting from you, Love has got nothing to do with all this craps, You are responsible to do certain obligations but not like buying a car and if you must do that,it has to be willingly, My advice for you is to stay off the bitch,
Re: She Said She Was Just Testing Me With A 4million Naira Car Request. by Sagamite(m): 10:38pm On Oct 20, 2010
@OP

I wonder what the fck is wrong with guys nowadays.

Honestly, I am dazed, confused and uninspired.

You just dumped the girl that you wanted to date like that after asking you to buy her a car otherwise forget a relationship.

And you just dumped her straight away.

What the fck is wrong with men nowadays to ri Olorun e gba mi??

WHERE THE FCK ARE THE REAL MEN OF YEARS GONE BY?

You could not at least FCK her before you dump her and kick her to the curb?  angry

JEEEEEEEEEEEEEZ!!!

Nigga, you still have a chance to make statement, pick up her calls and get back with her and do what you ought to have done in the first place for christ's sake!!!
Re: She Said She Was Just Testing Me With A 4million Naira Car Request. by Engrwill: 10:48pm On Oct 20, 2010
fake gold digger
Re: She Said She Was Just Testing Me With A 4million Naira Car Request. by Nobody: 10:50pm On Oct 20, 2010
Rule ! :

No F-U-C-K-I-N-G No GIFTS

Kiah!!! i can just imagine having N4m worth of S-e-x. Guy ur"abuna" go get k-lg oh!

A lady came to TOAST me last week monday.
Without even inviting her over i met this girl in my living room as my "unwanted guest" that same night
As per say i no be rude boy i entertained her and all that
throught out that week her call was the first to wake me and all that
well i knew the way she was acting desperate and all that she was likely going to ask for assistance from me (cash wise)
So on friday i tried to do some touch touch thing but she was acting stubborn
Two days later (sunday) she came over for lunch (on HER OWN INVITE OH!)
Well i gave her a good treat. When she entered my room i tried "touchy touchy" only for her to still be acting stubborn.
To cut story short oh! na him the baby say she get head ache say make i give am N200 (yes common two hundred naira).
Initially i told her i didn't have then imidiatelly i reiterated by telling her "I HAVE IT BUT WONT GIVE YOU".

Since sunday to date the 'we re" girl no call not to talk of coming to see me.

THE new game in town is "rub my pocket i rub your honey pot" Chikena!!!
Re: She Said She Was Just Testing Me With A 4million Naira Car Request. by inspiredm(m): 10:52pm On Oct 20, 2010
Sagamite:

@OP

You just dumped the girl that you wanted to date like that after asking you to buy her a car otherwise forget a relationship.

What the FCK is wrong with men nowadays to ri Olorun??

You could not at least FCK her before you dump her and kick her to the curb?  angry

JEEEEEEEEEEEEEZ!!!

LOL. . . . . Sagamite, exactly my thoughts. . . .

FX 35 ko, FX 50 ni. . . .
Re: She Said She Was Just Testing Me With A 4million Naira Car Request. by banom(m): 10:53pm On Oct 20, 2010
Sagamite:

@OP

What the FCK is wrong with men nowadays to ri Olorun??

JEEEEEEEEEEEEEZ!!!
Uncle saga,you are funy ooo, are you saying that i should have shaged her before leaving her ?
Re: She Said She Was Just Testing Me With A 4million Naira Car Request. by Sagamite(m): 10:56pm On Oct 20, 2010
banom:

Uncle saga,you are funy ooo, are you saying that i should have shaged her before leaving her ?

[Says with strongest Ijesha accent]
YES KER!!!
Re: She Said She Was Just Testing Me With A 4million Naira Car Request. by TewMuch: 10:59pm On Oct 20, 2010
Too much posing on this thread.O.k banom we know you have an FX35, live in a mansion on your own, have a friend living in Asokoro and have so much money (N4m) to buy a GF another car if she wants.Anything else you want to tell us on NL about how much money you have?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

24yr old Model With Biggest Butt Implant Set For Guinness Book Of Records (Pics) / You Mistakenly Married A Goddess/mammy Water / Strictly For My Darling Kashybaby.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.