Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,619 members, 7,816,550 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:01 PM

What Was The Forbidden Fruit? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Was The Forbidden Fruit? (7995 Views)

Opinion: Women Preaching In The Church Is Not Biblical And Its Forbidden. / What Was Actually The Forbidden Fruit In The Garden Of Eden?fruit Or Fornication / If Adam Didn't Eat The Forbidden Fruit.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Was The Forbidden Fruit? by Nobody: 1:35pm On May 27, 2013
BraveGuy: God is God, He can multiply Himself in many ways, if He chooses.

God is the Father
God is the Son
God is the Holy Spirit.

One God manifesting in different forms. Sits on ONE throne.
The Spirit of Christ is the Spirit of God, not two spirits.

Not an angel.
ALL VAIN AND PROFANE BABBLINGS AND PRIVATE INTERPRETATIONS. SHOW ME ALL THIS IN THE BIBLE. SCRIPTURE SAYS PROVE ALL THINGS AND LEAN NOT INTO THY OWN UNDERSTANDING wink
Re: What Was The Forbidden Fruit? by BraveGuy: 1:50pm On May 27, 2013
Saying that a messenger is an angel is right.
But Jesus Christ and Michael are TWO SEPARATE entities.

When we use angel in this context, you and I know what we are saying, that is, spiritual beings sent into our terrestrial world to do something. There has NEVER been any time other angels worship Michael; but, all the times God was physically manifested in the old testament, we have angels worshipping Him, and that is the same for Jesus.

All manifestations of Michael and Gabriel in the Bible, they REFUSE worship; but Jesus never refused worship.

obadiah777: YOU DO ERR NOT KNOWING SCRIPTURES

Colossians 2:9 tells us: For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.
<<< WHAT THAT MEANS IS THAT YOU SHOULD NOT DABBLE INTO OTHER PHILOSOPHIES OR DOCTRINES BECAUSE IN THE WORD IS ALL THE DOCTRINE YOU NEED. THE WORD IS THE ONLY TRUE DOCTRINE. LET ME GET YOU A PRECEPT FOR THAT
ECCLESIASTES 12 VS 13 And further, by these, my son, be admonished: of making many books there is no end; and much study is a weariness of the flesh <<< THE BIBLE IS ALL YOU NEED. THERE ARE TOO MANY BOOKS WRITTEN BY MEN. IN THE BIBLE IS THE FULLNESS OF THE GODHEAD

AND SECONDLY YOU DO NOT KNOW WHAT AN ANGEL MEANS. IT IS AN OLD WAY OF SAYING 'MESSENGER'. YES JESUS IS AN ANGEL. HIS MESSAGE WAS TO REDEEM THE ELECT OF ISRAEL AND TO UNITE THE WHOLE WORLD BOTH JEW AND GENTILE TO THE LORD. HE IS AN ANGEL. AN ARCHANGEL
Re: What Was The Forbidden Fruit? by Nobody: 1:53pm On May 27, 2013
BraveGuy: Saying that a messenger is an angel is right.
But Jesus Christ and Michael are TWO SEPARATE entities.

When we use angel in this context, you and I know what we are saying, that is, spiritual beings sent into our terrestrial world to do something. There has NEVER been any time other angels worship Michael; but, all the times God was physically manifested in the old testament, we have angels worshipping Him, and that is the same for Jesus.

All manifestations of Michael and Gabriel in the Bible, they REFUSE worship; but Jesus never refused worship.

obadiah777: ALL VAIN AND PROFANE BABBLINGS AND PRIVATE INTERPRETATIONS. SHOW ME ALL THIS IN THE BIBLE. SCRIPTURE SAYS PROVE ALL THINGS AND LEAN NOT INTO THY OWN UNDERSTANDING wink
Re: What Was The Forbidden Fruit? by BraveGuy: 1:56pm On May 27, 2013
The Bible na my ONLY source O! Yes, I don read articles.
But Bible no get equal.

You're the one ignoring the FACT (or TRUTH) that the Bible declares Jesus as God and nowhere calls him angel Michael.

Jesus is known as the Angel that fights for them (Israelites)
Jesus is known as the Rock that followed for them (Israelites)
Jesus is known as the Pillar of Fire & Pillar of Cloud that watches over them (Israelites)
Jesus is known as the Prophet of His People (Israelites)

Nowhere does the Bible says this about Michael.
Michael stands up for the people of God, .... are they not ministering spirits?.... Hebrew 1:14

Search your scriptures before you claim error about others' knowledge, that is pride.
Re: What Was The Forbidden Fruit? by Nobody: 2:01pm On May 27, 2013
BraveGuy:

Jesus is known as the Angel that stands for them (Israelites)
Jesus is known as the Rock that followed for them (Israelites)
Jesus is known as the Pillar of Fire & Pillar of Cloud that watches over them (Israelites)

Nowhere does the Bible says this about Michael.

DANIEL 12 VS 1 And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people ( Israel ):
Re: What Was The Forbidden Fruit? by BraveGuy: 2:02pm On May 27, 2013
Paul wrote Hebrews 1 to make this clear distinction.
But you're still choosing the wrong path, even after Paul wrote on this issue almost 2000 years ago.

John 1:14 CLEARLY states: And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

Does that look or resemble angel Michael?
Re: What Was The Forbidden Fruit? by Nobody: 2:05pm On May 27, 2013
BraveGuy: Paul wrote Hebrews 1 to make this clear distinction.
But you're still choosing the wrong path, even after Paul wrote on this issue almost 2000 years ago.

John 1:14 CLEARLY states: And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

Does that look or resemble angel Michael?
REFER TO ANSWER ABOVE YOUR POST.
Re: What Was The Forbidden Fruit? by BraveGuy: 2:06pm On May 27, 2013
obadiah777: DANIEL 12 VS 1 And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people ( Israel ):

Are you trying to tell me that because Daniel 12vs1 says Michael stands up for the people of God that means he is the Saviour, the Messiah?

Even Orthodox Jews know that the Messiah is God, it's just that they can't accept Jesus to be the Messiah.

Michael still has one major fight and that is recorded in Revelation 12:7 that says, And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,...
Re: What Was The Forbidden Fruit? by BraveGuy: 2:08pm On May 27, 2013
Michael is a PRINCE, just like Adam was a PRINCE, Lucifer was a PRINCE - principalities....
Jesus Christ is the HEAD of all principalities

Colossians 1:16 reveals:
For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:
Re: What Was The Forbidden Fruit? by Nobody: 2:10pm On May 27, 2013
BraveGuy: Are you trying to tell me that because Daniel 12vs1 says Michael stands up for the people of God that means he is the Saviour, the Messiah?

Even Orthodox Jews know that the Messiah is God, it's just that they can't accept Jesus to be the Messiah.

Michael still has one major fight and that is recorded in Revelation 12:7 that says, And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,...

YOU ERR. THAT VERSE WAS IN THE PAST. IT IS FULFILLED PROPHESY. ITS WHEN THE ISRAELITES TOOK OVER THE ROMAN EMPIRE IN 195 AD UNDER SEPTEMIUS SEVERUS. THE ROMAN EMPIRE IS THE DRAGON.
Re: What Was The Forbidden Fruit? by Nobody: 2:12pm On May 27, 2013
BraveGuy: Michael is a PRINCE, just like Adam was a PRINCE, Lucifer was a PRINCE - principalities....
Jesus Christ is the HEAD of all principalities

Colossians 1:16 reveals:
For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:
YOU ERR. ADAM IS THE NAME OF A NATION OF PEOPLE. NOT ONE MAN. AND LUCIFER IS A TITLE NOT SOMEONES NAME. LUCIFER MEANS THE MORNING STAR. THE RULER OF THE WORLD. WHEN CHRIST RETURNS HE WILL BE THE LUCIFER AS STATED IN REVELATION 22ND CHAPTER
Re: What Was The Forbidden Fruit? by BraveGuy: 2:12pm On May 27, 2013
Angels of God stands/defend/protect/help God's people.
Are you telling me that they are not doing it at God's command?

So, because I wrote that Jesus being referred to as the Angel/Rock/Bread/Fire/etc around God's people means God is not the one?

That sounds so funny grin
Re: What Was The Forbidden Fruit? by Nobody: 2:14pm On May 27, 2013
BraveGuy: Angels of God stands/defend/protect/help God's people.
Are you telling me that they are not doing it at God's command?

So, because I wrote that Jesus being referred to as the Angel/Rock/Bread/Fire/etc around God's people means God is not the one?

That sounds so funny grin
LISTEN BRAH, PUT YOUR PRIDE ASIDE. YOU NEED TO GO STUDY SOME MORE. wink grin
Re: What Was The Forbidden Fruit? by BraveGuy: 2:19pm On May 27, 2013
obadiah777: YOU ERR. ADAM IS THE NAME OF A NATION OF PEOPLE. NOT ONE MAN. AND LUCIFER IS A TITLE NOT SOMEONES NAME. LUCIFER MEANS THE MORNING STAR. THE RULER OF THE WORLD. WHEN CHRIST RETURNS HE WILL BE THE LUCIFER AS STATED IN REVELATION 22ND CHAPTER

Huh

Please quote the exact verse that says Jesus will become Lucifer!!!

Adam was supposed to reign over a certain region in God's creation, that region is called, Earth. That was why God said have dominion.... Adam was supposed to be the "god of this world", and Satan confessed that that authority was delivered to him.

Jesus is not just a morning star; He is the BRIGHT and morning star - very different (Revelation 22:16). He is not going to become, He already is.

God will GIVE his saints the morning star, which I believe means they will be transformed (Revelation 2:28).
Re: What Was The Forbidden Fruit? by BraveGuy: 2:24pm On May 27, 2013
It is obvious.

You're trying to prove that Jesus is Michael with only one verse of the Bible that does not link Jesus with Michael in anyway more than Psalm 91:11-12.

You have failed to prove Michael as Jesus from Genesis to Revelation, except that you have added that Jesus shall become Lucifer, light-bearer.

Have you forgotten that Jesus is the Light of God? He is Light and not just a bearer.

But I have shown you SEVERAL scriptures, which CLEARLY identifies Jesus Christ as God and nothing less.
Re: What Was The Forbidden Fruit? by Nobody: 2:25pm On May 27, 2013
BraveGuy:

Huh

Please quote the exact verse that says Jesus will become Lucifer!!!

Adam was supposed to reign over a certain region in God's creation, that region is called, Earth. That was why God said have dominion.... Adam was supposed to be the "god of this world", and Satan confessed that that authority was delivered to him.

Jesus is not just a morning star; He is the BRIGHT and morning star - very different (Revelation 22:16). He is not going to become, He already is.

God will GIVE his saints the morning star, which I believe means they will be transformed (Revelation 2:28).

OK I WILL DO YOU ONE BETTER AND QUOTE YOU 3 LUCIFERS ( EARTH RULERS )

ISAIAH 14 VS 22 How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations! <<< BABYLONIAN EMPIRE AS LUCIFER

REVELATION 2 VS 22 And I will give him the morning star. <<< THOSE OF US WHO MAKE IT TO THE END WILL BE THE NEW LUCIFER

REVELATION 22 VS 16 I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star. <<< CHRIST AS LUCIFER

YOU KNOW WHAT THE PROBLEM IS ? YOU ARE STUCK ON ROMAN CATHOLIC FABLES AND MYTHICAL PASSED DOWN INTERPRETATION OF SCRIPTURES
Re: What Was The Forbidden Fruit? by BraveGuy: 2:27pm On May 27, 2013
Next, you will say because the face of Moses started shining like the Sun, that makes him also Christ? Nah!
Or because Enoch and Elijah did not die, they were Christ? Nah!

Bro, let us humbly stay where the Bible stays.... all other things are private interpretations.

I have quoted only what the Bible says and not added my own flavour to it.
Re: What Was The Forbidden Fruit? by BraveGuy: 2:29pm On May 27, 2013
Morning Star is DIFFERENT from Bright and Morning Star.

Saying they are the same is akin to saying = A god is the same as The God.

A God is NOT the same as The God.
Re: What Was The Forbidden Fruit? by Nobody: 2:29pm On May 27, 2013
BraveGuy: Next, you will say because the face of Moses started shining like the Sun, that makes him also Christ? Nah!
Or because Enoch and Elijah did not die, they were Christ? Nah!

Bro, let us humbly stay where the Bible stays.... all other things are private interpretations.

I have quoted only what the Bible says and not added my own flavour to it.
AND I REPEAT ? YOU NEED TO STUDY SOME MORE. YOU ARE PEDDLING ROMAN CATHOLIC FABLES AND MYTHOLOGICAL NONSENSE
Re: What Was The Forbidden Fruit? by Nobody: 2:30pm On May 27, 2013
BraveGuy: Morning Star is DIFFERENT from Bright and Morning Star.

Saying they are the same is akin to saying = A god is the same as The God.

A God is NOT the same as The God.

MORNING STAR IS DIFFERENT FROM BRIGHT AND MORNING STAR ? LMAO. YOU DO ERR
Re: What Was The Forbidden Fruit? by BraveGuy: 2:38pm On May 27, 2013
You keep claiming ERRRRR, and using scriptures I quote as your basis for errors.

I can prove the Godship of Jesus in each Book of the Bible.

Can you prove that Michael is Jesus from other passages of the Bible apart from that place in Daniel (even though it specifically said that was Michael and not Christ?

You are making claims you can't substantiate.
Who says the Catholic Church believes that Jesus Christ is the end of God salvation work in man?
You're just trying to change the topic..... From Jesus being Michael, to him being Lucifer and now Catholic beliefs.... Is that Taqiyya?
Re: What Was The Forbidden Fruit? by BraveGuy: 2:43pm On May 27, 2013
Jesus is the Son of God not a son of God

We are sons of God; I am a son of God. But, I am not the Son of God.

God says He will make morning stars out of His saints, that now makes them Lucifers?
or that now makes Jesus the new Lucifer?

grin grin grin

Jesus is not becoming a light-bearer, He is the Light (John 1:7)
Re: What Was The Forbidden Fruit? by Nobody: 2:43pm On May 27, 2013
BraveGuy: You keep claiming ERRRRR, and using scriptures I quote as your basis for errors.

I can prove the Godship of Jesus in each Book of the Bible.

Can you prove that Michael is Jesus from other passages of the Bible apart from that place in Daniel (even though it specifically said that was Michael and not Christ?

You are making claims you can't substantiate.
Who says the Catholic Church believes that Jesus Christ is the end of God salvation work in man?
You're just trying to change the topic..... From Jesus being Michael, to him being Lucifer and now Catholic beliefs.... Is that Taqiyya?
JESUS IS NOT GOD. YOU DO ERR. >>> I CORINTHIANS 11 VS 3 But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God. <<< ALREADY PROVEN

CAN I PROVE MICHEAL IS JESUS ? I ALREADY HAVE.
obadiah777: YEAH OKEYXYZ IS ALWAYS BRINGING IN HERESIES. HE NEEDS TO BE FLOGGED FOR BEING A REPROBATE grin ERMM AS FOR ARCHANGEL MICHEAL, HE REALLY IS JESUS
JUDE VS 9 Yet Michael the archangel, when contending with the devil said, The Lord rebuke thee. ARCHANGEL MICHEAL IS THE LORD
obadiah777: MORE PRECEPTS
MATTHEW 15 VS 24 But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel. CHRIST IS THE HEAVENLY REPRESENTATIVE AND INTERMEDIARY FOR ISRAEL ( THE LIGHT OF THE WORLD EVEN THOUGH NOW THEY ARE BACKSLIDDEN )

DANIEL 12 VS 1 And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time: and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book. <<<< REPRESENTATIVE OF ISRAEL.

SAME PEOPLE. MICHEAL = CHRIST
Re: What Was The Forbidden Fruit? by Nobody: 2:46pm On May 27, 2013
BraveGuy: Jesus is the Son of God not a son of God

We are sons of God; I am a son of God. But, I am not the Son of God.

God says He will make morning stars out of His saints, that now makes them Lucifers?
or that now makes Jesus the new Lucifer?

grin grin grin

Jesus is not becoming a light-bearer, He is the Light (John 1:7)
AND I REPEAT, LUCIFER IS A TITLE. IT MEANS LIGHT BEARER OR MORNING STAR OR WHAT IN MODERN DAY WE WOULD CALL ' THE RULER OF THE EARTH'. WHO IS THE LUCIFER OF OUR TIMES NOW ? AMERICA. AMERICA IS LUCIFER. THEY CONTROL THE WORLD. NOW I AM NOT SURE IF YOU ARE FAMILIAR WITH SCRIPTURES SAYING ON THAT GREAT DAY OF THE LORD THE SUN WILL BE DARKENED. WELL THE SUN IS LUCIFER. THE SUN IS THE EMPIRE CONTROLLING THE WORLD. SO WHEN IT SAYS THE SUN WILL BE DARKENED IT MEANS AMERICA WILL BE DEVASTATED. ETC ETC. wink

1 Like

Re: What Was The Forbidden Fruit? by BraveGuy: 2:47pm On May 27, 2013
Don't try to change the Thread's topic: What Was The Forbidden Fruit?

The Bible is clear that it was a fruit from the TREE of knowledge (of good and evil).

The best argument or treatise written in the object, IMO, is that one I read from Forbidden Fruit .... the fruit was a spoken knowledge.
Re: What Was The Forbidden Fruit? by Nobody: 2:48pm On May 27, 2013
BraveGuy: Don't try to change the Thread's topic: What Was The Forbidden Fruit?

The Bible is clear that it was a fruit from the TREE of knowledge (of good and evil).

The best argument or treatise written in the object, IMO, is that one I read from [url]brotherjohn.org/forbidden-fruit/[/url] .... the fruit was a spoken knowledge.
THE FORBIDDEN FRUIT IS THE SAME FRUIT SACRIFICE THAT CAIN DID >>>> IDOLATRY.
Re: What Was The Forbidden Fruit? by Nobody: 2:55pm On May 27, 2013
YOU HAVE TO UNDERSTAND THAT THERE WERE TWO TYPES OF MEN CREATED.
1 ADAM - CREATED WITH THE KNOWLEDGE OF GOD HENCE THE PHRASE 'LET US CREATE MAN IN OUR IMAGE'

2-THE BEASTS OF THE FIELD - CREATED AS BRUTE CARNAL REPROBATE BEASTS WITH NO KNOWLEDGE OF GOD IN THEM

NOW THIS IS WHAT IS SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN. THE NATION CALLED ADAM WAS SUPPOSED TO SPIRITUALLY CIVILIZE THE BEASTS OF THE FIELD. THIS IS WHAT IT MEANS WHEN IT SAYS 'BE FRUITFUL AND MULTIPLY'. MULTIPLY THE KNOWLEDGE OF GOD UPON THE EARTH. HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH GIVE BIRTH TO MANY KIDS ETC ETC.

HOWEVER INSTEAD OF SPIRITUALLY CIVILIZING THE BEASTS OF THE FIELD, THE ADAM NATION ALLOWED THEMSELVES TO BE TAKEN IN BY THE IDOLATRY OF THE BEASTS OF THE FIELD, THE BEASTS OF THE FIELD THAT DID THIS ARE CALLED THE SERPENTS. WASNT TALKING ABOUT NO SNAKES. AND THAT WAS THE FRUIT. THEY WERE DABBLING IN IDOLATRY
Re: What Was The Forbidden Fruit? by BraveGuy: 3:02pm On May 27, 2013
Again you're entering into a territory the Bible did not give an account of.

Ever heard of the Serpent of Brass?
Numbers 21:9

There are MANY things we don't know; because of that fact, you can't try to justify your knowledge or assumptions by what you think, it has to be DECLARED in the Bible.
Re: What Was The Forbidden Fruit? by Nobody: 3:12pm On May 27, 2013
BraveGuy: Again you're entering into a territory the Bible did not give an account of.

Ever heard of the Serpent of Brass?
Numbers 21:9

There are MANY things we don't know; because of that fact, you can't try to justify your knowledge or assumptions by what you think, it has to be DECLARED in the Bible.
BUT YOU DO ERR. EVERYTHING I TOLD YOU IS IN THE BIBLE. BUT JUST HOW TO UNDERSTAND THE BOOK OF GENESIS YOU NEED TO HAVE UNDERSTOOD THE REST OF THE BIBLE, SAME WAY TO UNDERSTAND THE BOOK OF REVELATION YOU NEED TO HAVE READ ALL THE BIBLE. ITS DONE LIKE THIS FOR A REASON. LET ME GIVE YOU SOME INSIGHT

GENESIS 1 24 And God said, Let the earth bring forth the living creature after his kind, cattle, and creeping thing, and beast of the earth after his kind: and it was so.
<<< BEASTS OF THE EARTH
25 And God made the beast of the earth after his kind, and cattle after their kind, and every thing that creepeth upon the earth after his kind: and God saw that it was good. <<< BEASTS OF THE EARTH

SAME BEASTS BEATING ON ISRAEL AFTER THE LORD ELEVATED THEM AS PUNISHMENT TO ISRAEL FOR NOT SPIRITUALLY CIVILIZING THE BEASTS
DEUTERONOMY 28 VS 26 And thy carcase shall be meat unto all fowls of the air, and unto the beasts of the earth, and no man shall fray them away. <<<<< BEASTS OF THE EARTH ? AND CARCASE MEANS SPIRITUALLY DEAD BODIES NOT PHYSICALLY DEAD. BEASTS OF THE EARTH ARE HEATHEN NATIONS. GENTILES
Re: What Was The Forbidden Fruit? by Nobody: 3:17pm On May 27, 2013
THE BIBLE IS DEEPER THAN YOU CAN EVER IMAGINE AND HAS MORE LAYERS THAN AN ONION. THATS WHAT I AM TRYING TO TELL YOU. NOT A LOT OF PEOPLE ARE GIVEN THE INSIGHT TO PEEL THE LAYERS. ALMOST EVERYONE STAYS STUCK ON THE FIRST LAYER
Re: What Was The Forbidden Fruit? by BraveGuy: 3:34pm On May 27, 2013
Your explanation is not new and the fact that the Bible is referring to spiritual deadness does not mean that was why God created beasts before He created Adam.

You mean Creation does not know their Creator?
How come Sinai quaked before God? (Psalm 68:8 )

What about the Ravens? (1 Kings 17:4)

Where is it written that Adam was to teach the beasts of the field about their Creator?
Please show me, don't try to explain it, just show me the Scriptures - 2/3 scriptures will be enough. I am willing to learn.

obadiah777: BUT YOU DO ERR. EVERYTHING I TOLD YOU IS IN THE BIBLE. BUT JUST HOW TO UNDERSTAND THE BOOK OF GENESIS YOU NEED TO HAVE UNDERSTOOD THE REST OF THE BIBLE, SAME WAY TO UNDERSTAND THE BOOK OF REVELATION YOU NEED TO HAVE READ ALL THE BIBLE. ITS DONE LIKE THIS FOR A REASON. LET ME GIVE YOU SOME INSIGHT

GENESIS 1 24 And God said, Let the earth bring forth the living creature after his kind, cattle, and creeping thing, and beast of the earth after his kind: and it was so.
<<< BEASTS OF THE EARTH
25 And God made the beast of the earth after his kind, and cattle after their kind, and every thing that creepeth upon the earth after his kind: and God saw that it was good. <<< BEASTS OF THE EARTH

SAME BEASTS BEATING ON ISRAEL AFTER THE LORD ELEVATED THEM AS PUNISHMENT TO ISRAEL FOR NOT SPIRITUALLY CIVILIZING THE BEASTS
DEUTERONOMY 28 VS 26 And thy carcase shall be meat unto all fowls of the air, and unto the beasts of the earth, and no man shall fray them away. <<<<< BEASTS OF THE EARTH ? AND CARCASE MEANS SPIRITUALLY DEAD BODIES NOT PHYSICALLY DEAD. BEASTS OF THE EARTH ARE HEATHEN NATIONS. GENTILES
Re: What Was The Forbidden Fruit? by BraveGuy: 3:39pm On May 27, 2013
obadiah777: THE BIBLE IS DEEPER THAN YOU CAN EVER IMAGINE AND HAS MORE LAYERS THAN AN ONION. THATS WHAT I AM TRYING TO TELL YOU. NOT A LOT OF PEOPLE ARE GIVEN THE INSIGHT TO PEEL THE LAYERS. ALMOST EVERYONE STAYS STUCK ON THE FIRST LAYER

No need to tell me this, even an atheist know this.
We all know that it is full of allegories.

But that is the more reason why you should NOT add your own personal twist to it.

If the Bible did not say God told Adam to teach animals about Him, why do you want to add it?
If the Bible says God told Adam to teach animals about Him, show it to us and not try to twist it through your explanations.

For example, the Bible openly declares that Jesus Christ is God and He also says the same in various places as well.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"I'd Be A Christian If It Were Not For The Christians!" / Is It A Sin To Kill In Self Defense? / Eat Your Tithe Before The Lord

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.