Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

CBN Plans Single-digit Interest Loan For Oil Palm Producers In SE/SS - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CBN Plans Single-digit Interest Loan For Oil Palm Producers In SE/SS (13520 Views)

CBN Plans To Limit Buying And Selling Of FOREX In Cash By BSCs To $500 / Buhari: It Makes No Sense For Oil To Be Cheaper In Nigeria Than Saudi Arabia / Deji Adeyanju: Charly Boy Is A 9-Digit Fraudster (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CBN Plans Single-digit Interest Loan For Oil Palm Producers In SE/SS by Mutemenot(m): 9:56pm On Aug 13, 2019
Bizibi:
it is a good business, the one in edo state is massive.i would love to get into the biz but definitely not in Nigeria,i don't want headache .the only one I can do in Nigeria is ranching.....

RUGA grin
Re: CBN Plans Single-digit Interest Loan For Oil Palm Producers In SE/SS by SSAwhistleblowe: 9:57pm On Aug 13, 2019
This story is sooooo stale .. since March
Re: CBN Plans Single-digit Interest Loan For Oil Palm Producers In SE/SS by Ritchiee: 9:59pm On Aug 13, 2019
This is a laudable development.Thanks Emefiele ..
Re: CBN Plans Single-digit Interest Loan For Oil Palm Producers In SE/SS by Doyin2(m): 10:01pm On Aug 13, 2019
Why is SW excluded
Re: CBN Plans Single-digit Interest Loan For Oil Palm Producers In SE/SS by midolian(m): 10:02pm On Aug 13, 2019
Igbosmoker:
because you people deserves nothing and contribute nothing to our economy.

If all the money wasted on north was invested in south south region, we would have been like UK by now.
shatap!
Re: CBN Plans Single-digit Interest Loan For Oil Palm Producers In SE/SS by katlord(m): 10:03pm On Aug 13, 2019
seunmsg:

The north actually contributes more to Nigeria’s economy than the south east.

You're very wrong sir! During the last confab it was statistically proven that the north provides less than 1% to Nigeria's economy compared to other geo political zones

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: CBN Plans Single-digit Interest Loan For Oil Palm Producers In SE/SS by frowland(m): 10:05pm On Aug 13, 2019
Igbosmoker:
is it northern resources? Which region has been looting Nigeria since? North

What resources are you even talking about?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CBN Plans Single-digit Interest Loan For Oil Palm Producers In SE/SS by frowland(m): 10:06pm On Aug 13, 2019
katlord:

You're very wrong sir! During the last confab it was statistically proven that the north provides less than 1% to Nigeria's economy compared to other geo political zones

1%? As in the whole north contribute 1%? Please point me to this statistics.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: CBN Plans Single-digit Interest Loan For Oil Palm Producers In SE/SS by Commentor: 10:06pm On Aug 13, 2019
Igbosmoker:
is it northern resources? Which region has been looting Nigeria since? North

Name one northern public servant richer than Ibori.

1 Like

Re: CBN Plans Single-digit Interest Loan For Oil Palm Producers In SE/SS by nonaira: 10:07pm On Aug 13, 2019
oluwasegun007:
Hope the state with the highest producer of palm in nigeria was included..

It says SS and SE. The two highest producing states are in both region respectively.

1 Like

Re: CBN Plans Single-digit Interest Loan For Oil Palm Producers In SE/SS by nonaira: 10:07pm On Aug 13, 2019
Commentor:

Name one northern public servant richer than Ibori.

Buhari.
Re: CBN Plans Single-digit Interest Loan For Oil Palm Producers In SE/SS by katlord(m): 10:07pm On Aug 13, 2019
Mk12:

what exactly do the north contribute to the federal purse they share from every month

I weak! North contributes almost nothing to the economy of Nigeria. Reason for the rush to get oil in the north so as to be at par with the rest of the southern Nigeria
Re: CBN Plans Single-digit Interest Loan For Oil Palm Producers In SE/SS by Commentor: 10:08pm On Aug 13, 2019
nonaira:

Buhari.

You are definitely deluded.
Re: CBN Plans Single-digit Interest Loan For Oil Palm Producers In SE/SS by nonaira: 10:09pm On Aug 13, 2019
seunmsg:
Nobody seems to be interested in discussing this good CBN policy simply because the beneficiaries will be from south east and south south. If the policy is directed towards the people of North west and north east, they would have dropped loads of wailing epistles on how Buhari is pursuing Fulani agenda.

Always Afonjas. Always them. The biggest mistake made was making una South. I wish there's a way to switch Afonjas position and Middle belt position. The slaves need to be closer to their masters. Everytime, even when it's unnecessary, they always want to start a captain save a hoe defence for their masters.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: CBN Plans Single-digit Interest Loan For Oil Palm Producers In SE/SS by katlord(m): 10:10pm On Aug 13, 2019
frowland:

1%? As in the whole north contribute 1%? Please point me to this statistics.

Yes! Less than 1%

Browse the report of economic contribution of geo political zones in the last confab
Re: CBN Plans Single-digit Interest Loan For Oil Palm Producers In SE/SS by nonaira: 10:11pm On Aug 13, 2019
Commentor:

You are definitely deluded.

Yusuf Buhari wrecked bike worth multi-million says otherwise.
His wife expensive clothings says otherwise.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CBN Plans Single-digit Interest Loan For Oil Palm Producers In SE/SS by Correcto: 10:12pm On Aug 13, 2019
please go back to the university to study the word "difference"
seunmsg:
Nobody seems to be interested in discussing this good CBN policy simply because the beneficiaries will be from south east and south south. If the policy is directed towards the people of North west and north east, they would have dropped loads of wailing epistles on how Buhari is pursuing Fulani agenda.
Re: CBN Plans Single-digit Interest Loan For Oil Palm Producers In SE/SS by frowland(m): 10:16pm On Aug 13, 2019
katlord:

Yes! Less than 1%

Browse the report of economic contribution of geo political zones in the last confab

Oga, I don't need to browse anything. It's simply impossible. You mean they don't consume petrol/Diesel and pay VAT? No company in the north that pays tax?
Agriculture?
Construction?
Manufacturing?
Transport?
Services?
Utilities?

Haba!! Bring the statistics you got from confab lets see. Not those useless WhatsApp forwarded jokes.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: CBN Plans Single-digit Interest Loan For Oil Palm Producers In SE/SS by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 10:16pm On Aug 13, 2019
Wickedfacts:

All these Ngwa people sef. Very lazy set of people. Both physically and intellectually lazy.

Better than your handicap generation and superior to you and your entire linage and tribe... Hopeless house negro.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CBN Plans Single-digit Interest Loan For Oil Palm Producers In SE/SS by Nobody: 10:17pm On Aug 13, 2019
seunmsg:

Of course the North should contribute more to the economy than the SE....
I mean... you're combining the 3 largest Geo political zones in the country and comparing it to the smallest one..
Do you even understand your comparison??
North VS South East??

3 Likes

Re: CBN Plans Single-digit Interest Loan For Oil Palm Producers In SE/SS by GreyLaw(m): 10:23pm On Aug 13, 2019
Rgade:

Of course the North should contribute more to the economy than the SE....
I mean... you're combining the 3 largest Geo political zones in the country and comparing it to the smallest one..
Do you even understand your comparison??
North VS South East??

Thank you for dishing it to him. His hypocrisy stinks to high heavens. Imagine North vs South East. Why not say North vs South?

3 Likes

Re: CBN Plans Single-digit Interest Loan For Oil Palm Producers In SE/SS by Commentor: 10:25pm On Aug 13, 2019
nonaira:

Yusuf Buhari wrecked bike worth multi-million says otherwise.
His wife expensive clothings says otherwise.

What is the make of the bike?
Re: CBN Plans Single-digit Interest Loan For Oil Palm Producers In SE/SS by katlord(m): 10:27pm On Aug 13, 2019
frowland:

Oga, I don't need to browse anything. It's simply impossible. You mean they don't consume petrol/Diesel and pay VAT? No company in the north that pays tax?
Agriculture?
Construction?
Manufacturing?
Transport?
Services?
Utilities?

Haba!! Bring the statistics you got from confab lets see. Not those useless WhatsApp forwarded jokes.

Who's referring to consumption of commodities? We're talking of economic viability of regions. While the South is known for oil and gas exploration, the west is known for industrial production including Lagos for it's commercial input, most of the SE is known for their commercial inputs. All these put together generates billions to the fg. The north merely contributes in agric with large mineral resources untapped.

If you follow up discussions during the confab especially economy you'll agree more. The entire North is parasitic economically compared to other regions
Re: CBN Plans Single-digit Interest Loan For Oil Palm Producers In SE/SS by Bede2u(m): 10:35pm On Aug 13, 2019
seunmsg:

lol...i knw u will narrow it down to south east even tho the guy u quoted is from south south and made it clear in his post.

Seun...wat did my people do to u really? U killed 3 million of my ppl...have stripped my ppl of their status as a major tribe in nigeria...wat else do u wanna do to us....all because of wat? Hmmm?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: CBN Plans Single-digit Interest Loan For Oil Palm Producers In SE/SS by nicepoker101(m): 10:39pm On Aug 13, 2019
seunmsg:
like using the money from South South for crude oil exploration in the north.
Re: CBN Plans Single-digit Interest Loan For Oil Palm Producers In SE/SS by GeoAfrikana(m): 10:40pm On Aug 13, 2019
kayfra:
Na SE and SS Ruga be that

And no one else s complaining of Igbolization.

The fact about every government policy is that it will always favour some people than some, no matter how.
Re: CBN Plans Single-digit Interest Loan For Oil Palm Producers In SE/SS by Patrioticman007(m): 10:43pm On Aug 13, 2019
frowland:

Agriculture?
Construction?
Manufacturing?
Transport?
Services?
Utilities?

Why waste your time on children of 8 ?.
They are born sadist and these ungrateful tribe of Judas had to migrate from Israel to Nigeria because their ancestor called Judas betrayed Jesus.

3 Likes

Re: CBN Plans Single-digit Interest Loan For Oil Palm Producers In SE/SS by Nobody: 10:45pm On Aug 13, 2019
GreyLaw:

Thank you for dishing it to him. His hypocrisy stinks to high heavens. Imagine North vs South East. Why not say North vs South?
Don't mind the dude he knows the North can't hold a candle at the south..so he singled out SE to compare to the entire North.
He should be ashamed for making such .
Ridiculous undecided

3 Likes

Re: CBN Plans Single-digit Interest Loan For Oil Palm Producers In SE/SS by badcompany: 10:49pm On Aug 13, 2019
North and South West land should be used for RUGA farm. While South South and South East land should be used for palm Tree farming.
Re: CBN Plans Single-digit Interest Loan For Oil Palm Producers In SE/SS by Bede2u(m): 10:52pm On Aug 13, 2019
Igbosmoker:
I'm not from south east so them no concern me.

The north is holding my region backward, imagine taking our resources to help fight northern boko haram, feeds Fulani herdsmen and sponsor their useless trips to Saudi Arabia
seunmsg u are a very tribalistic and evil minded person. I was expecting u to reply him again but i searched the entire thread and didnt see ur reply...u only reply ppl from SE. This is a typical yoruba man for u

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: CBN Plans Single-digit Interest Loan For Oil Palm Producers In SE/SS by chiboyjohn: 10:53pm On Aug 13, 2019
seunmsg:

Which of the north , northis in different parts oga, north, North East northwest north Central,
Even if u join them together they can't match south east, , south east is an oil producing zone,
Even if ss produces more oil than se,
We still have igbo part of ss,
Go and drink ur cow let's us drink our oil

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CBN Plans Single-digit Interest Loan For Oil Palm Producers In SE/SS by chloride6: 11:14pm On Aug 13, 2019
ednut1:
Then they use it to buy tbills lol

Bros you are one of the most intelligent peeps here...

People dont grasp the real problem with Monetary Policy at the moment..

CBN is wary of releasing funds that need to provide FX or funds it way to Tbills market..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

El-rufai Orders Civil Servants Back To Work On Monday / Kafanchan Youths Hold Walk For Atiku In Southern Kaduna (Video) / Islamist Sect In Kano, Threatens To Bomb Cool FM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.