Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,705 members, 7,820,460 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:21 PM

CBN Plans Single-digit Interest Loan For Oil Palm Producers In SE/SS - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CBN Plans Single-digit Interest Loan For Oil Palm Producers In SE/SS (13524 Views)

CBN Plans To Limit Buying And Selling Of FOREX In Cash By BSCs To $500 / Buhari: It Makes No Sense For Oil To Be Cheaper In Nigeria Than Saudi Arabia / Deji Adeyanju: Charly Boy Is A 9-Digit Fraudster (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CBN Plans Single-digit Interest Loan For Oil Palm Producers In SE/SS by NoBetterNigeria: 9:23pm On Aug 13, 2019
Fresh palm oil from the rising sun... with roasted yam... chaii

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CBN Plans Single-digit Interest Loan For Oil Palm Producers In SE/SS by airminem(f): 9:23pm On Aug 13, 2019
We need inflation in the economy sef
Re: CBN Plans Single-digit Interest Loan For Oil Palm Producers In SE/SS by Eifour(m): 9:23pm On Aug 13, 2019
Na you sabi
Re: CBN Plans Single-digit Interest Loan For Oil Palm Producers In SE/SS by KidsNEXTdoor: 9:24pm On Aug 13, 2019
seunmsg:
Nobody seems to be interested in discussing this good CBN policy simply because the beneficiaries will be from south east and south south. If the policy is directed towards the people of North west and north east, they would have dropped loads of wailing epistles on how Buhari is pursuing Fulani agenda.

Shut Up there Yoruba Muslim

This is exactly what you are good at... Spreading propaganda

When Buhari has already smuggled almost 3billion for ruga in the budget...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: CBN Plans Single-digit Interest Loan For Oil Palm Producers In SE/SS by 9jatriot(m): 9:24pm On Aug 13, 2019
Nigerians and loans, some go just see the money as free money.
well it is about time that the palm eco system is brought to the limelight again

1 Like

Re: CBN Plans Single-digit Interest Loan For Oil Palm Producers In SE/SS by Nobody: 9:24pm On Aug 13, 2019
seunmsg:

The north actually contributes more to Nigeria’s economy than the south east.
what exactly do the north contribute to the federal purse they share from every month

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: CBN Plans Single-digit Interest Loan For Oil Palm Producers In SE/SS by Commentor: 9:25pm On Aug 13, 2019
KidsNEXTdoor:

Shut Up there Yoruba Muslim

This is exactly what you are good at... Spreading propaganda

When Buhari has already smuggled almost 3billion for ruga in the budget...

IPOB jew always barking.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: CBN Plans Single-digit Interest Loan For Oil Palm Producers In SE/SS by Nobody: 9:26pm On Aug 13, 2019
Irony of life.

They suck your crude oil and ask you to focus on palm oil.

1 Like

Re: CBN Plans Single-digit Interest Loan For Oil Palm Producers In SE/SS by airminem(f): 9:26pm On Aug 13, 2019
Igbosmoker:
because you people deserves nothing and contribute nothing to our economy.

If all the money wasted on north was invested in south south region, we would have been like UK by now.

Listen to yourself na.... smh
Re: CBN Plans Single-digit Interest Loan For Oil Palm Producers In SE/SS by Kfed4ril(m): 9:27pm On Aug 13, 2019
oluwasegun007:
Hope the state with the highest producer of palm in nigeria was included..
What state?
Re: CBN Plans Single-digit Interest Loan For Oil Palm Producers In SE/SS by Chukwurah003: 9:27pm On Aug 13, 2019
Okoroawusa:
Take it or leave it

Buhari is laying the foundation for the Nigeria of our dreams.

The simple truth. But the wailers have been brainwashed and prefer to mortgage their future to Atiku

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: CBN Plans Single-digit Interest Loan For Oil Palm Producers In SE/SS by Hotzone(m): 9:28pm On Aug 13, 2019
This overrated mbaise extractions and governor of Imo State Emeka Ihedioha did not attend such important meeting but during owelle’s administration, Rochas introduced ‘Ikuola Nkwu’ which means ‘have u planted palm tree?’.

‘Emeka Ihedioha wants to destroy my legacy’......... Rochas

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: CBN Plans Single-digit Interest Loan For Oil Palm Producers In SE/SS by airminem(f): 9:28pm On Aug 13, 2019
The country that came to pick some of your palm fruit have long forgotten the were in competition with Nigerian state

1 Like

Re: CBN Plans Single-digit Interest Loan For Oil Palm Producers In SE/SS by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 9:29pm On Aug 13, 2019
Why is CBN trying to attach SE and SS by force, so Nigerian government has started attaché by force... Oh one great family is hard to separate... Kpele to We South south crew, i can feel the pain... Nice development for my newly planted palm trees.
Re: CBN Plans Single-digit Interest Loan For Oil Palm Producers In SE/SS by materialproject: 9:29pm On Aug 13, 2019
grin
Re: CBN Plans Single-digit Interest Loan For Oil Palm Producers In SE/SS by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 9:29pm On Aug 13, 2019
Why is CBN trying to attach SE and SS by force, so Nigerian government has started attaché by force... Oh one great family is hard to separate... Kpele to We South south crew, i can feel the pain... Nice development for my newly planted palm trees.
Re: CBN Plans Single-digit Interest Loan For Oil Palm Producers In SE/SS by Glink2018(m): 9:30pm On Aug 13, 2019
I need a loan.
Re: CBN Plans Single-digit Interest Loan For Oil Palm Producers In SE/SS by bigpicture001: 9:30pm On Aug 13, 2019
This will serve as justification of the upcoming RUGA project
Re: CBN Plans Single-digit Interest Loan For Oil Palm Producers In SE/SS by Nobody: 9:30pm On Aug 13, 2019
paulemi:

I don't know why, but once I see any policy that requires, or even remotely suggests, 'land allocation' championed by this government, I get immediately suspicious. Look at this policy now; brilliant, very brilliant, but there's large expanse of land required.

God help this country.
you are not giving land to the lifeless duara man. they are only giving you loans to farm on your land

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CBN Plans Single-digit Interest Loan For Oil Palm Producers In SE/SS by Wickedfacts: 9:30pm On Aug 13, 2019
NgwaManNaija4LF:

All these Ngwa people sef. Very lazy set of people. Both physically and intellectually lazy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: CBN Plans Single-digit Interest Loan For Oil Palm Producers In SE/SS by Seetto: 9:31pm On Aug 13, 2019
Igbosmoker:

If all the money wasted on north was invested in south south region, we would have been like UK by now.
What about the ones that has been given to your governors and leaders, they have right not account for it, because it is our oyel money.......undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: CBN Plans Single-digit Interest Loan For Oil Palm Producers In SE/SS by Inquisitor2560(m): 9:35pm On Aug 13, 2019
I
Re: CBN Plans Single-digit Interest Loan For Oil Palm Producers In SE/SS by Inquisitor2560(m): 9:41pm On Aug 13, 2019
OK
Check my signature
Re: CBN Plans Single-digit Interest Loan For Oil Palm Producers In SE/SS by Mutemenot(m): 9:42pm On Aug 13, 2019
I like this business of palm tree plantation but the land requirement is my greatest fear . Driving through some state like rivers and delta, the look at the plantations there 're amazing . I just wish to own one..
We actually need to learn from Malaysians what they do with their plantation cos the way they protect it is like how we protect our bullion van ...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: CBN Plans Single-digit Interest Loan For Oil Palm Producers In SE/SS by NaijaNaWaa: 9:42pm On Aug 13, 2019
All hail Father Christmas CBN.
Re: CBN Plans Single-digit Interest Loan For Oil Palm Producers In SE/SS by Bizibi(m): 9:48pm On Aug 13, 2019
Mutemenot:
I like this business of palm tree plantation but the land requirement is my greatest fear . Driving through some state like rivers and delta, the look at the plantations there 're amazing . I just wish to own one..
We actually need to learn from Malaysians what they do with their plantation cos the way they protect it is like how we protect our bullion van ...
it is a good business, the one in edo state is massive.i would love to get into the biz but definitely not in Nigeria,i don't want headache .the only one I can do in Nigeria is ranching.....

2 Likes

Re: CBN Plans Single-digit Interest Loan For Oil Palm Producers In SE/SS by katlord(m): 9:48pm On Aug 13, 2019
*He noted that loans would be granted through the ABP and CACS programmes at no more than nine per cent per annum to identified core borrowers*

Single digit interest loan of 9% is too much naaaa! Approximately 10%. Too much jare.... Tithe abi wetin
Re: CBN Plans Single-digit Interest Loan For Oil Palm Producers In SE/SS by originalomobaba: 9:50pm On Aug 13, 2019
They are still planning. Oh my country.
Re: CBN Plans Single-digit Interest Loan For Oil Palm Producers In SE/SS by katlord(m): 9:51pm On Aug 13, 2019
ednut1:
Then they use it to buy tbills lol

Hmmmmm funny but serious
Re: CBN Plans Single-digit Interest Loan For Oil Palm Producers In SE/SS by frowland(m): 9:53pm On Aug 13, 2019
Igbosmoker:

If all the money stolen by SS region Governors and NDDC was properly invested, we would have been like UK by now. Here corrected.

...It appears SS leaders have succeeded in deceiving you all that lack of development is because of the north! Its a lie. Check revenue formula, then check derivatives. Then if you still in doubt, it means no one can help you.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: CBN Plans Single-digit Interest Loan For Oil Palm Producers In SE/SS by Nobody: 9:55pm On Aug 13, 2019
frowland:

If all the money stolen by SS region Governors and NDDC was properly invested, we would have been like UK by now. Here corrected.

...It appears SS leaders have succeeded in deceiving you all that lack of development is because of the north! Its a lie. Check revenue formula, then check derivatives. Then if you still in doubt, it means no one can help you.
is it northern resources? Which region has been looting Nigeria since? North

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Constituency Projects: South West Gets Least Allocation In 2019 / List Of Senator Orji Kalu's Achievements In Abia North By Benjamin Kalu / Lai Mohammed: All 12 Super Tucano Fighter Jets Have Been Deployed To The NE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.