Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

Why Do Most Nigerian Ladies See Their Guys/ Boyfriends As A Means To Surviving - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Most Nigerian Ladies See Their Guys/ Boyfriends As A Means To Surviving (1174 Views)

Why Do Girls Hate Calling Their Guys???? / Guys Who Doesn't Respect The Privacy Of Their Guys / How To Use Panties As Hair Band: Lady Teaches Nigerian Ladies. See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Most Nigerian Ladies See Their Guys/ Boyfriends As A Means To Surviving by Kiezodumah(m): 3:14am On Aug 14, 2019
Seriously speaking its becoming something else. Why do these ladies see relationship as a means to an end ? I dey do my part in the best way I can. Them want to turn am into a parasitic association. Must I give her money monthly ? I am beginning to get tired of this sh*t and willing to change the narrative very soon. Perhaps I am complaining too much or not man enuf cos I don't jst get it anymore

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Ladies See Their Guys/ Boyfriends As A Means To Surviving by Jilo83(m): 3:16am On Aug 14, 2019
not all

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Ladies See Their Guys/ Boyfriends As A Means To Surviving by rosy1992(f): 3:18am On Aug 14, 2019
This is an archaic mentality, she needs to be groomed to enlighten her to be independent financially.
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Ladies See Their Guys/ Boyfriends As A Means To Surviving by emoa2002(m): 3:38am On Aug 14, 2019
It's quite unfortunate, this kind of mentality they possess. Though not all.
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Ladies See Their Guys/ Boyfriends As A Means To Surviving by blackpanthar: 3:43am On Aug 14, 2019
I will tell you the BITTER TRUTH, the reason such ladies will continue to thrive is because young boys and girls these days HAVE NO HOME TRAINING... the media industry has portrayed relationship as a a meal ticket to the ladies and a sex free pass to the guys....

If boys are thought to look beyond the body shape and skin tone to search deeper for character and virtues then they will not allow their hormones choose for them... If ladies were taught the sanctity of virginity till marriage then they would not say YES to guys who meet their financial needs alone and nothing more.

the only thing this generation is loosing is CORE VALUES....

there were less divorces or break ups or even cheating in the days of our parents and grand parents because values were imprinted and passed from one generation to the next...
its well

Kiezodumah:
Seriously speaking its becoming something else. Why do these ladies see relationship as a means to an end ? I dey do my part in the best way I can. Them want to turn am into a parasitic association. Must I give her money monthly ? I am beginning to get tired of this sh*t and willing to change the narrative very soon. Perhaps I am complaining too much or not man enuf cos I don't jst get it anymore

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Ladies See Their Guys/ Boyfriends As A Means To Surviving by citadels(f): 4:06am On Aug 14, 2019
blackpanthar:
I will tell you the BITTER TRUTH, the reason such ladies will continue to thrive is because young boys and girls these days HAVE NO HOME TRAINING... the media industry has portrayed relationship as a a meal ticket to the ladies and a sex free pass to the guys....

If boys are thought to look beyond the body shape and skin tone to search deeper for character and virtues then they will not allow their hormones choose for them... If ladies were taught the sanctity of virginity till marriage then they would not say YES to guys who meet their financial needs alone and nothing more.

the only thing this generation is loosing is CORE VALUES....

there were less divorces or break ups or even cheating in the days of our parents and grand parents because values were imprinted and passed from one generation to the next...
its well

God bless you dear. Not all Nigerian women mind you. You just got that one as your punishment cos you are showing ur wealth or whatever.
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Ladies See Their Guys/ Boyfriends As A Means To Surviving by Dande55: 4:13am On Aug 14, 2019
Stop asking her for sex.
So long as you keep demanding for sex, she will keep demanding for money.

If you guys should look beyound sex in relationship, ladies will have nothing as a trade by barter means in relationship. Rather, everything will be mutual.

9 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Ladies See Their Guys/ Boyfriends As A Means To Surviving by dingbang(m): 5:24am On Aug 14, 2019
You need to step up your standards. First, your girl should have a source of income!
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Ladies See Their Guys/ Boyfriends As A Means To Surviving by wisdomoliver(m): 5:41am On Aug 14, 2019
:Dthey believe it's their right sex for money not love for love
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Ladies See Their Guys/ Boyfriends As A Means To Surviving by wisdomoliver(m): 5:45am On Aug 14, 2019
Dande55:
Stop asking her for sex.
So long as you keep demanding for sex, she will keep demanding for money.

If you guys should look beyound sex in relationship, ladies will have nothing as a trade by barter means in relationship. Rather, everything will be mutual.
don't you think women need to look beyond money
besides it's not always money but growth
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Ladies See Their Guys/ Boyfriends As A Means To Surviving by 2buffagain(m): 5:48am On Aug 14, 2019
I don't understand these fools these days who still date broke girls.
Do you feel you can't do better?
Why are you dating female bums/hobos?

If everytime you are together her prime objective is to scheme and start talking about her problems that need money etc, use the letters n and o. Make it a task to never give her a dime when she asks even if her father is doing in the hospital. This forced her to leave if she is there for money or stay if she is not.

Help if you want to, but not by constant compulsion and not when your gut is telling you she is on that bullshit. There is never a wrong time to say no when it comes to women. It is actually scientifically proven that the word no makes girls unconsciously wet.

Revel in the label they give you i.e "stingy" which is just another way of saying that you are too smart for them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Ladies See Their Guys/ Boyfriends As A Means To Surviving by seniorgozman(m): 5:49am On Aug 14, 2019
Not all the girls besides you still need to work on her
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Ladies See Their Guys/ Boyfriends As A Means To Surviving by Dande55: 6:58am On Aug 14, 2019
wisdomoliver:

don't you think women need to look beyond money
besides it's not always money but growth
Blame the men willing to prove their love by dashing women money extravagantanly, the ones saying "make money and women will fall", the over populatated yahoo guys and ritualists, many things men do just to prove to women that they have money.
The recent yahoo outburst isn't doing any good to us as a nation cos those guys can spend anything and anyhow.

One of my female friends was depressed cos her friend was proposed to with a ring worth of 3million, and that her friend is dating a 'yahoo' guy.
Had it been I didn't calm her that day or she isn't the self sufficient lady, she would have jumped to start dating yahoo guy.
The recent trend 'on making money and women will fall 'by men is the cause of all these

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Ladies See Their Guys/ Boyfriends As A Means To Surviving by Martinez39(m): 8:16am On Aug 14, 2019
Kiezodumah:
This is good news for ubunja and myself. You are starting to wake up.
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Ladies See Their Guys/ Boyfriends As A Means To Surviving by drmikeadams(m): 8:36am On Aug 14, 2019
Kiezodumah:
grin grin

Na men dey cause am grin huna dey pay girlfriend salary..must u do boyfriend and girlfriend? NO......mind u your not the only maga paying her bills grin
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Ladies See Their Guys/ Boyfriends As A Means To Surviving by cooooooks(m): 8:38am On Aug 14, 2019
There's nothing manly about being a doormat.
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Ladies See Their Guys/ Boyfriends As A Means To Surviving by Nobody: 8:58am On Aug 14, 2019
Don't start what you can't finish, you made her body your stress relief pill and you expect not to pay for her maintenance? Come on if you can't handle it call a quit and move on with your life.
I rarely see a lady who demand a lot from a nigga who haven't bleep her
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Ladies See Their Guys/ Boyfriends As A Means To Surviving by HRHQueenPhil(f): 2:26pm On Aug 24, 2019
because according to BISHOP D. OYEDEPO THEY av a poverty mentality. i have learnt so much this month from GOD SERVANT on this topic. pls visit any winners church for sunday service..dont write o..just listen and remove all distractions so you will be transformed. i was dat lady last month asking for money from uncles, boyfriends and celebrities. Today, my mentality is now how to bless people no matta hw little i av grin grin cool
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Ladies See Their Guys/ Boyfriends As A Means To Surviving by Omar09(m): 4:43pm On Aug 24, 2019
seniorgozman:
Not all the girls besides you still need to work on her

What work? Abi him na Julius Beggar? The girl needs to work on herself joorh... The way men defend ladies this days it's not like you know her n she will give you pu.ssy. You stand to gain nothing saying either the truth or defending her, why not say the truth here which is the girl should work on herself or the guy quits. Puss!es shape-shifting to d!cks all in the name of I am man....

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Ladies See Their Guys/ Boyfriends As A Means To Surviving by JaneYave(f): 9:01pm On Aug 24, 2019
Ill mind set
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Ladies See Their Guys/ Boyfriends As A Means To Surviving by Nobody: 9:31pm On Aug 24, 2019
truth of the matter there is POVERTY in the country and it is telling on most people, boys and girls alike.

girls naturally like good things, they feel their existence is for the purpose of Enjoyment.
a girl will ask you for monthly up keep whether sex is on the table or not, she believes as long as you are dating her she is your RESPONSIBILITY.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Am I On The Right Path? / What Is All This About Nigerian Ladies / National Identification Number ( Nin )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.