Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,334 members, 7,811,977 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:41 AM

Why Do Girls Hate Calling Their Guys???? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Girls Hate Calling Their Guys???? (3925 Views)

Do We Still Have Ladies That Can Take Their Guys Out And Spend On Him? / Guys Who Doesn't Respect The Privacy Of Their Guys / Why Do Most Nigerian Ladies See Their Guys/ Boyfriends As A Means To Surviving (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Girls Hate Calling Their Guys???? by Pelxmiye(m): 7:37pm On Mar 16, 2020
I have noticed this trend with girls lately... sometimes I wonder if it's because of an old experience from previous relationships or a feeling of entitlement to being the receiver and not the giver undecided undecided undecided

In two of previous RLHPs ,I noticed that this behavior from some women (not all women though) is as a result of we guys showering such women with love, care , attention and all or maybe they felt like they were doing such guys a favor by even dating them or being with them..

Now I wouldn't generalize this behavior as a "every woman thing" but some women...I also have been in relationships were this was different,one of Exs was a pure gem at this,she calls for hours without sounding like she's doing you a favor for calling you... though we broke up in the end... cry cry cry

My most recent relationship failed because of this same reason..she doesn't care to call..if you don't she won't...sad part was that she was just as interested in the relationship as I was...up till date we still chat...but she's doesn't call.. before we broke up...I intentionally stopped calling her for a week...acted like I was busy..even though I hated the idea...I had to...to really know if it really was entitlement in full display..

Don't blame me..I don't believe in manipulation in relationships...come as you are...I called her on the 8th...gosh..she was angry.. pining to hear from me..replied me with harsh words angry angry angry

Then I was like..so why didn't you call?

So why do girls not call..you are so interested in someone..yet you feel it's a man duty alone to keep the fire of a relationship burning..Girls what's up..why do you pipu find it hard to come down from your high horses for the one you care about?? sad sad sad sad sad sad

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Hate Calling Their Guys???? by Nobody: 7:56pm On Mar 16, 2020
shocked angry angry grin
Re: Why Do Girls Hate Calling Their Guys???? by JAOS(m): 8:21pm On Mar 16, 2020
when money is involve girls will keep tabs on you

10 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Hate Calling Their Guys???? by Lanretoye(m): 8:49pm On Mar 16, 2020
they prefer to use their credit to call the other guy.

11 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Hate Calling Their Guys???? by buttlover(m): 8:58pm On Mar 16, 2020
following
Re: Why Do Girls Hate Calling Their Guys???? by Nobody: 9:05pm On Mar 16, 2020
Girls come and explain yourselves!

"Why do you not call"? angry
Re: Why Do Girls Hate Calling Their Guys???? by futurism: 9:09pm On Mar 16, 2020
Pelxmiye:
I have noticed this trend with girls lately... sometimes I wonder if it's because of an old experience from previous relationships or a feeling of entitlement to being the receiver and not the giver undecided undecided undecided

In two of previous RLHPs ,I noticed that this behavior from some women (not all women though) is as a result of we guys showering such women with love, care , attention and all or maybe they felt like they were doing such guys a favor by even dating them or being with them..

Now I wouldn't generalize this behavior as a "every woman thing" but some women...I also have been in relationships were this was different,one of Exs was a pure gem at this,she calls for hours without sounding like she's doing you a favor for calling you... though we broke up in the end... cry cry cry

My most recent relationship failed because of this same reason..she doesn't care to call..if you don't she won't...sad part was that she was just as interested in the relationship as I was...up till date we still chat...but she's doesn't call.. before we broke up...I intentionally stopped calling her for a week...acted like I was busy..even though I hated the idea...I had to...to really know if it really was entitlement in full display..

Don't blame me..I don't believe in manipulation in relationships...come as you are...I called her on the 8th...gosh..she was angry.. pining to hear from me..replied me with harsh words angry angry angry

Then I was like..so why didn't you call?

So why do girls not call..you are so interested in someone..yet you feel it's a man duty alone to keep the fire of a relationship burning..Girls what's up..why do you pipu find it hard to come down from your high horses for the one you care about?? sad sad sad sad sad sad

You are not far from the truth. It is a Nigerian girl DNA thing...

I am just not complaining for now cos I get target... once I don hit my target like 2 to 3 times, na me go begin the shakara. grin

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Hate Calling Their Guys???? by XhosaNostra(f): 9:19pm On Mar 16, 2020
Well...calls can be a little awkward at times. Sometimes conversations flow much better via text. I'm not a phone call person myself. If I'm not choking or lying at the bottom of the stairs crippled, I don't see the need to make a phone call grin
However, I do make an effort to balance things out in a relationship because I don't want someone I'm dating to feel like they're putting in all the work.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Hate Calling Their Guys???? by Obodo999(m): 9:23pm On Mar 16, 2020
It's part of their sense of entitlement

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Girls Hate Calling Their Guys???? by snitchbitch: 11:09pm On Mar 16, 2020
Because they have boobs and pvssy, Nigerian women believe that they are entitled to everything.

If a husband has five naira in the house, it is our money, but if the wife has five million, it is her money.

11 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Hate Calling Their Guys???? by Nobody: 11:20pm On Mar 16, 2020
Me that can't even pick calls na me wan call you? Holding phone to ear is soo annoying, earpiece is even worse just come make we sit down talk. Girls do call and disturb a lot except maybe she is from the bush

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Hate Calling Their Guys???? by pansophist(m): 11:21pm On Mar 16, 2020
Because you are not their only or their main guy.

Next time you are with your girl, if you can, try to see her contact list, the number she called and receive calls from often (Whatsapp inclusive), and there lies your answer. Your average Naija woman's job is multiple dating, and extracting as much cash possible with her freely giving looks. This should not be news to anyone with common sense. She also sees herself as the prize, hence, she can't bring herself low to call you often. Its a power game, as the person who needs the other the least, has the most power.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Do Girls Hate Calling Their Guys???? by 2buffagain(m): 11:30pm On Mar 16, 2020
Nigerian guys need to respect themselves.

This is immature female behavior.

If a girl decides to play this game, the next time she sees you it should be you with another girl. Especially as she has been told several times that no be only you Waka come the relationship.

After a few loses like this, she go get sense by force.

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Hate Calling Their Guys???? by Ekakamba: 11:37pm On Mar 16, 2020

And I wanted to open a thread on 'Why do Nigerian girlfriends call their guys a lot?'

Walahi the few girls wey I date/still dating too dey call abeg. undecided

Prolly different strokes for different folks. grin tongue

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Hate Calling Their Guys???? by BigJoe19: 11:42pm On Mar 16, 2020
XhosaNostra:
Well...calls can be a little awkward at times. Sometimes conversations flow much better via text. I'm not a phone call person myself. If I'm not choking or lying at the bottom of the stairs crippled, I don't see the need to make a phone call grin
However, I do make an effort to balance things out in a relationship because I don't want someone I'm dating to feel like they're putting in all the work.
Are you a Nigerian lady? Because you can't just understand what Naija guys are facing.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Hate Calling Their Guys???? by Alfather: 11:46pm On Mar 16, 2020
The day you realise you are the price, you wont give a shit. Stop looking for affection in a woman thats is not your wife. In as much my girlfrend can give me sex when i want it, i dont see any reason to breakup with her except am tire of the sex. I always do tell people, girl friends are for fvcking. When you go extra mile by playing husband and wife role you may end up filling heart broken and dejected. You don,t need any affection from any bitch

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Girls Hate Calling Their Guys???? by Lamanii22(f): 12:18am On Mar 17, 2020
I call my boyfriend... In fact he is the only one I can use all of my airtime to call and wouldn't sweat it... You know when you have an Angel as a boyfriend, you would always wanna call him...

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Girls Hate Calling Their Guys???? by Opiizy(m): 6:20am On Mar 17, 2020
Every Man Desires a Happy Family!
This Virus Called Premature Ejaculation and Weak Erection has destroyed lots of homes.
Inability to satisfy your woman in BED!!
You were not born that way, CURE IT NOW!! Follow this
Call, Text /Whatsapp

Sites.google.com/view/action-men/lasting-oga
Re: Why Do Girls Hate Calling Their Guys???? by Randy100: 7:01am On Mar 17, 2020
If they don't call you, they really don't care.

8 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Hate Calling Their Guys???? by Akinbahm(m): 8:23am On Mar 17, 2020
Lamanii22:
I call my boyfriend... In fact he is the only one I can use all of my airtime to call and wouldn't sweat it... You know when you have an Angel as a boyfriend, you would always wanna call him...

Here is an evidence from a lady attesting to the saying if a girl/lady is truly into you she would definitely call you but if the reverse seems to be the case just know that u r one of 10 guys she has in custody...

7 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Hate Calling Their Guys???? by Akinbahm(m): 8:27am On Mar 17, 2020
JAOS:
when money is involve girls will keep tabs on you

Bro, money bring Gold diggers closer to you your game will made them stay.

Your money should be add ons in relationship not capital to start the relationship...

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Hate Calling Their Guys???? by Nobody: 8:32am On Mar 17, 2020
XhosaNostra:
You will understand what the guy is saying because you are not living here with us.
Since of entitlement is the major factor here, Even when the lady is into you, she still wants you to suffer this is the reason most of them are losing good relationship because few guys here are now understanding that it all about games . Let me give your example one there is one lady like that we are into each other I normally do the calling but for her to reciprocate she will not but she will start calling one of my cousin asking after me when you have my number on your. Even when she didn’t get my call for one week she will still went back to my cousin telling her how I haven’t called her for 2 weeks that I am careless. What are you going to say in this kind of situation?

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Hate Calling Their Guys???? by Nobody: 8:40am On Mar 17, 2020
Randy100:
If they don't call you, they really don't care.
Re: Why Do Girls Hate Calling Their Guys???? by Vulcanheph(m): 9:55am On Mar 17, 2020
It's something most Naija girls love....that Stupid feeling of entitlement, even if she's missing You , She won't call, and when She eventually makes up her mind to call You , the first thing You will hear is "You cannot call someone again abi ?"

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Hate Calling Their Guys???? by cfree14(m): 10:07am On Mar 17, 2020
Vulcanheph:
It's something most Naija girls love....that Stupid feeling of entitlement, even if she's missing You , She won't call, and when She eventually makes up her mind to call You , the first thing You will hear is "You cannot call someone again abi ?"
Or "so u jst forgot me like dat abi? "

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Hate Calling Their Guys???? by Vulcanheph(m): 11:47am On Mar 17, 2020
cfree14:
Or "so u jst forgot me like dat abi? "
Yes oh , na so them Dey talk.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Hate Calling Their Guys???? by Pelxmiye(m): 6:37pm On Mar 17, 2020
pansophist:

Next time you are with your girl, if you can, try to see her contact list, the number she called and receive calls from often (Whatsapp inclusive), and there lies your answer. Your average Naija woman's job is multiple dating, and extracting as much cash possible with her freely giving looks. This should not be news to anyone with common sense. She also sees herself as the prize, hence, she can't bring herself low to call you often. Its a power game, as the person who needs the other the least, has the most power.

Pansophist baba u might be right...but I'm not the spying time...I don't have time for such...you either come in whole or get out...I won't play any woman's game...I'd rather just walk away...no time.....besides dreams are still yet to be achieved... priorities you get what I'm saying

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Hate Calling Their Guys???? by Westernlove: 8:08pm On Mar 17, 2020
snitchbitch:
Because they have boobs and pvssy, Nigerian women believe that they are entitled to everything.

If a husband has five naira in the house, it is our money, but if the wife has five million, it is her money.

Lol nonsense anyhow people...

Re: Why Do Girls Hate Calling Their Guys???? by Westernlove: 8:17pm On Mar 17, 2020
Lamanii22:

Yeah bla bla bla, We know he Is the one among them who makes you happy, He Is your top priority, I mean he Is your world and real happiness. Even If he offends you, You might probably be the one who will apologize. He Is your weakness et all, You can't Just help It. Hmmmm clears throat, Here comes the most Important part. Can you swore with your two eyes to go blind that you don't have side Cashiers whom you are secretly meeting? The funny thing about these ladies and this kind of relationship Is, the nigger might be feeling fly thinking he Is the only one dating and shaking this girl, 2.The said niggur might be dating only this girl by putting all his eggs In one basket because she Is so loving, caring, loyal et all. But NO!!! He Is absolutely wrong and wrongest. You see Females beings ehn!!! Most especially Nigerian Ladies They opened my eyes Into relationship world deception even before I came about ubunja stuffs. And If Hell Exist, 95% of Nigerian Ladies are heading straight to Hell. For most Nigerian Men Most of them are Just dumb and fooools!!! They always believe they are In control, But they are controlling Nada, Very foolish set of people. I rest my case for now!!!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Girls Hate Calling Their Guys???? by Designerdollars: 8:24pm On Mar 17, 2020
spot on bro.
Your insight never ceases to amaze me wink
pansophist:

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Hate Calling Their Guys???? by Deicide: 10:23pm On Mar 17, 2020
XhosaNostra:

See why i likke SA gurls, them get sense paass 9ja girls when it comes to relationship.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Hate Calling Their Guys???? by Funkyswagzz(m): 10:38pm On Mar 17, 2020
XhosaNostra:

Very thoughtful.. relationship shouldn't be one sided u have to contribute one way or the other. Else alot of may go wrong

(1) (2) (Reply)

Giving 5k Each To 10 People / Help!!! This Hunger Is Destroying My Pussy Suicide On My Mind / Meet Nyasha, Intersex Tom-boy Born With Two Organs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.