Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,293 members, 7,818,991 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:39 AM

Fg Approves N10.3bn For Enugu Airport - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fg Approves N10.3bn For Enugu Airport (8974 Views)

Anambra Approves N10.6bn For Road Projects. / Nddc Budgets N1.3bn For Fumigation / Kwankwaso Demanded N1.3bn For Own House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fg Approves N10.3bn For Enugu Airport by EzeUche0(m): 2:12am On Oct 22, 2010
angry
Re: Fg Approves N10.3bn For Enugu Airport by chyz(m): 2:13am On Oct 22, 2010
jason12345:

most, itsekiris in my secondary school consider themselves as yorubas.

Thats whats up. Good news.
Re: Fg Approves N10.3bn For Enugu Airport by jason12345: 2:16am On Oct 22, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

Why dont you  let me be the judge of that wink
i cant put my picture on a public forum, sorry about that sad sad sad.

EzeUche0:

angry
lol grin grin grin grin grin. oh boy, relax!!! grin
Re: Fg Approves N10.3bn For Enugu Airport by chic2pimp(m): 2:16am On Oct 22, 2010
jason12345:

most, itsekiris in my secondary school consider themselves as yorubas.
Very suprised I must say cuz my Itsekiri family members see themselves as Deltans not Yorubas.
Re: Fg Approves N10.3bn For Enugu Airport by jason12345: 2:17am On Oct 22, 2010
chyz:

Thats whats up. Good news.
thanks, but its not a big deal as nl makes it look like.
Re: Fg Approves N10.3bn For Enugu Airport by jason12345: 2:19am On Oct 22, 2010
chic2pimp:

Very suprised I must say cuz my Itsekiri family members see themselves as Deltans not Yorubas.
good for you,but i consider myself a yoruba. why is it such a big deal on nl.
Re: Fg Approves N10.3bn For Enugu Airport by Nobody: 2:21am On Oct 22, 2010
chic2pimp:

And what similarities do they have with Deltans?
boya wan kan so iyen fun e to ri pe Deltan ni e?

@Jason
No problem.

EzeUche0:

angry

Re: Fg Approves N10.3bn For Enugu Airport by jason12345: 2:24am On Oct 22, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

@Jason
No problem.

o se to se understand smiley. i don't see myself as having similarities with deltans. but then again, we are individuals and can chose whatever we like.
Re: Fg Approves N10.3bn For Enugu Airport by jason12345: 2:26am On Oct 22, 2010
chic2pimp:

that was a secondary school. but what do you see yourself as?
Re: Fg Approves N10.3bn For Enugu Airport by Nobody: 2:28am On Oct 22, 2010
jason12345:

He's Deltan that speaks weak Yoruba with a Yoruba name, so I see him as Yoruba wink

jason12345:

o se to se understand smiley. i don't see myself as having similarities with deltans. but then again, we are individuals and can chose whatever we like.
No problem. You chose wisely grin grin
Re: Fg Approves N10.3bn For Enugu Airport by chyz(m): 2:33am On Oct 22, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

He's Deltan that speaks weak Yoruba with a Yoruba name, so I see him as Yoruba wink

Ahhhh shocked. I pity the guy who does not please u in bed,you go finish'am for public,u seem like d type. embarassed
Re: Fg Approves N10.3bn For Enugu Airport by chic2pimp(m): 2:33am On Oct 22, 2010
jason12345:

good for you,but i consider myself a yoruba. why is it such a big deal on nl.
I've got no problems with Yoruba peeps. Infact I have quite a few yoruba family members including one I hold very dear to my heart.
Anyways my case might be different cuz my family is a mix up of the various ethnic groups that make up Delta state.

Ileke-IdI:

Similarities with Deltan ke? Dearie, Delta is an amalgamation of different ethnic groups.
Well may be or may be not. You never can tell with naija peeps sha.
Re: Fg Approves N10.3bn For Enugu Airport by Nobody: 2:36am On Oct 22, 2010
chyz:

Ahhhh shocked. I pity the guy who does not please u in bed,you go finish'am for public,u seem like d type. embarassed
Lol are you trying to insult the Yoruba clan?
And if he couldnt satisfy me, wouldnt that be half my fault? wink
Re: Fg Approves N10.3bn For Enugu Airport by jason12345: 2:39am On Oct 22, 2010
chic2pimp:

I've got no problems with Yoruba peeps. Infact I have quite a few yoruba family members including one I hold very dear to my heart.
Anyways my case might be different cuz my family is a mix up of the various ethnic groups that make up Delta state.
Similarities with Deltan ke? Dearie, Delta is an amalgamation of different ethnic groups.
Well may be or may be not. You never can tell with naija peeps sha.
its good to know smiley smiley.
chyz:

lol grin grin grin grin
Re: Fg Approves N10.3bn For Enugu Airport by chic2pimp(m): 2:43am On Oct 22, 2010
jason12345:

100% Delta Boy. My family is a crazy mix up of the various ethnic groups that make up the state called Delta(formely called Bendel.).

Ileke-IdI:

Weak yoruba? Still better than yours though wink. On the names thingy, you wouldn't want to hear my Delta names(yes names, 3 to be specific grin)
Re: Fg Approves N10.3bn For Enugu Airport by chyz(m): 2:43am On Oct 22, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

Lol are you trying to insult the Yoruba clan?
And if he couldnt satisfy me, wouldnt that be half my fault? wink

insult yoruba clan,where u gettin that from obirin?

And true to your fault but you know u nigerian woman will never agree wen trying to insult your guy's manhood in public. wink
Re: Fg Approves N10.3bn For Enugu Airport by Nobody: 2:49am On Oct 22, 2010
@chic2pimp
I won't bother asking you those names cuz you won't tell me.

chyz:

insult yoruba clan,where u gettin that from obirin?

And true to your fault but you know u nigerian woman will never agree wen trying to insult your guy's manhood in public. wink
I prefer to walk away, quietly, with my dignity intact.
I'd leave another woman to let him know what he already does cool
Re: Fg Approves N10.3bn For Enugu Airport by chic2pimp(m): 3:00am On Oct 22, 2010
@ Oyan wan be

Hehehehehe grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Fg Approves N10.3bn For Enugu Airport by Nobody: 3:03am On Oct 22, 2010
small boy,  she eru o tie ki n ba e ni?

BTW, Don't derail the topic, I know you're an expert in that sector grin
Re: Fg Approves N10.3bn For Enugu Airport by EzeUche0(m): 3:09am On Oct 22, 2010
chyz:

I am getting that vibe from her. And she be the same type of girl who will be with her "Oga" if her man is not pleasing her and say it is her cousin. angry
Re: Fg Approves N10.3bn For Enugu Airport by chic2pimp(m): 3:11am On Oct 22, 2010
Gigantic bazookas, would you kindly translate what you just wrote there into plain english? tongue tongue

. . . . So says the Commander In Chief of thread derailers grin. Ti n gba e mu ni corner. . . . . . .  kiss
Re: Fg Approves N10.3bn For Enugu Airport by Nobody: 3:15am On Oct 22, 2010
EzeUche0:

I am getting that vibe from her. And she be the same type of girl who will be with her "Oga" if her man is not pleasing her and say it is her cousin. angry
LOL you and your stereotypes of Yoruba women cool cool

@chic2pimp
I ask you if you no dey fear face? Talking to your elder like that.
Re: Fg Approves N10.3bn For Enugu Airport by chyz(m): 3:17am On Oct 22, 2010
EzeUche0:

I am getting that vibe from her. And she be the same type of girl who will be with her "Oga" if her man is not pleasing her and say it is her cousin.  angry

I thought it was just me. . .Ileke u have some explaining to do. grin
Re: Fg Approves N10.3bn For Enugu Airport by EzeUche0(m): 3:18am On Oct 22, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

LOL you and your stereotypes of Yoruba women cool cool

Nope. . . That is the vibe I am getting from you.  angry

Igbo man work hard, to find his wife with her "Oga."
Re: Fg Approves N10.3bn For Enugu Airport by chic2pimp(m): 3:22am On Oct 22, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

@chic2pimp
I ask you if you no dey fear face? Talking to your elder like that.
Sorry I can't see your face. Something dey block my view lipsrsealed lipsrsealed tongue
Re: Fg Approves N10.3bn For Enugu Airport by Nobody: 3:23am On Oct 22, 2010
EzeUche0:

Nope. . . That is the vibe I am getting from you.  angry

Igbo man work hard, to find his wife with her "Oga."
chyz:

I thought it was just me. . .Ileke u have some explaining to do. grin

Lol you two are not serious.

EzeUche, don't worry. I wouldn't tell the world you're weak, and you wouldn't have to find her with your oga if you treat her like YOUR woman. Simple.
Re: Fg Approves N10.3bn For Enugu Airport by Nobody: 3:24am On Oct 22, 2010
chic2pimp:

Sorry I can't see your face. Something dey block my view lipsrsealed lipsrsealed tongue
Behave, I don't want to have to call my brother [dayokanu] on you. cool grin
Re: Fg Approves N10.3bn For Enugu Airport by EzeUche0(m): 3:30am On Oct 22, 2010
Amu jie gi Chic2chic. . . angry
Re: Fg Approves N10.3bn For Enugu Airport by Nobody: 3:32am On Oct 22, 2010
EzeUche0:

Amu jie gi Dayokanu. . . angry
chyz, can you plz translate this for me? angry
Re: Fg Approves N10.3bn For Enugu Airport by EzeUche0(m): 3:47am On Oct 22, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

chyz, can you plz translate this for me? angry

Ama nna gi chiekwa akwuna-akwuna!  angry
Re: Fg Approves N10.3bn For Enugu Airport by Nobody: 3:48am On Oct 22, 2010
Don't talk Igbo to me if you can't translate it. angry
And worse off, you're dissing me angry angry
Re: Fg Approves N10.3bn For Enugu Airport by EzeUche0(m): 3:50am On Oct 22, 2010
Ileke-Idi,

Ra inshi. . . angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

GlaxoSmithkline Gets First Nigerian Md / What's The Most Populous State In The South East? / Rare Historical Photos Of Execution Of Liberian Cabinet Members After 1980 Coup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.