Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,054 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

Fg Approves N10.3bn For Enugu Airport - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fg Approves N10.3bn For Enugu Airport (8967 Views)

Anambra Approves N10.6bn For Road Projects. / Nddc Budgets N1.3bn For Fumigation / Kwankwaso Demanded N1.3bn For Own House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fg Approves N10.3bn For Enugu Airport by chyz(m): 3:50am On Oct 22, 2010
EzeUche0:

Ama nna gi chiekwa akwuna-akwuna!  angry

Uche u bad mehn, lol grin
Re: Fg Approves N10.3bn For Enugu Airport by Nobody: 3:58am On Oct 22, 2010
Sigh.
Re: Fg Approves N10.3bn For Enugu Airport by EzeUche0(m): 4:02am On Oct 22, 2010
chyz:

She is acting like one.
Re: Fg Approves N10.3bn For Enugu Airport by Nobody: 4:03am On Oct 22, 2010
EzeUche0:

She is acting like one.
You have to be a weak man to not tell me the insult you just said.
I act like what? You do exactly the same thing angry angry
Re: Fg Approves N10.3bn For Enugu Airport by EzeUche0(m): 4:11am On Oct 22, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

You have to be a weak man to not tell me the insult you just said.
I act like what? You do exactly the same thing angry angry

You act like an akwuna-akwuna. . . Look it up. Am not hear to teach u Igbo.  angry

LOL @weak man comment. I shall let that slide.
Re: Fg Approves N10.3bn For Enugu Airport by Nobody: 4:15am On Oct 22, 2010
EzeUche0:

You act like an akwuna-akwuna. . . Look it up. Am not hear to teach u Igbo.  angry

LOL @weak man comment. I shall let that slide.
Why the abuse tonight? You're not stable because you do worst than I.

Dont let it slide, you know it's true.
Re: Fg Approves N10.3bn For Enugu Airport by EzeUche0(m): 4:17am On Oct 22, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

Why the abuse tonight? You're not stable because you do worst than I.

Dont let it slide, you know it's true.

I am a man. It is expected. . . angry

The truth is. . . Soro etum. . . akwuna-akwuna. grin
Re: Fg Approves N10.3bn For Enugu Airport by Nobody: 4:22am On Oct 22, 2010
EzeUche0:

I am a man. It is expected. . . angry
wow. roll eyes.
Stop attacking me, I dont want to get defensive on you.

ashewo boy. angry
Re: Fg Approves N10.3bn For Enugu Airport by EzeUche0(m): 4:29am On Oct 22, 2010
No need to roll eyes. And get defensive all you want. No biggie.

I know [b]Dayokunu [/b]is enjoying this since he is watching this thread.
Re: Fg Approves N10.3bn For Enugu Airport by Nobody: 4:34am On Oct 22, 2010
Now that you've cooled down, we thank God kiss kiss

EzeUche0:

I know [b]Dayokunu [/b]is enjoying this since he is watching this thread.
Lol better leave an innocent man alone.
Re: Fg Approves N10.3bn For Enugu Airport by chyz(m): 4:42am On Oct 22, 2010
[flash=350,350]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2krrOJ3Yfw&feature=related[/flash]

Loving the "voice of the cross" in the background. smiley
Re: Fg Approves N10.3bn For Enugu Airport by Nobody: 4:51am On Oct 22, 2010
chyz:

angry angry angry
Re: Fg Approves N10.3bn For Enugu Airport by Freewilly(f): 5:05am On Oct 22, 2010
@ chyz

Thanks for the video, Enugu sure is clean, Who would have ever thought Igboland would rebuild after the war.
Re: Fg Approves N10.3bn For Enugu Airport by chyz(m): 5:22am On Oct 22, 2010
Freewilly:

@ chyz

Thanks for the video, Enugu sure is clean, Who would have ever thought Igboland would rebuild after the war.

You're welcome my sister. And we thank God for his blessings.
Re: Fg Approves N10.3bn For Enugu Airport by Onlytruth(m): 6:07am On Oct 22, 2010
EzeUche0:

Amu jie gi Chic2chic. . . angry

hehehe.  grin grin grin cheesy

Ezeuche, which kain scientific curse be dis? lmao!
Re: Fg Approves N10.3bn For Enugu Airport by Nobody: 6:13am On Oct 22, 2010
angry angry angry

What is wrong with your bro today? angry angry
Re: Fg Approves N10.3bn For Enugu Airport by Onlytruth(m): 6:22am On Oct 22, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

angry angry angry

I don't know o! Maybe someone pissed him off. I thought y'all is cool. Don't mind him though, he will recover in the morning. grin
Re: Fg Approves N10.3bn For Enugu Airport by excanny: 6:31am On Oct 22, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

angry angry angry

He was moonstruck by love nwa tin tin. smiley
Re: Fg Approves N10.3bn For Enugu Airport by Nobody: 10:32am On Oct 22, 2010
This is another reason we wanted someone outside the ogboni old skools to be president. GEJ might be desperate for Presidency. He is the most educated man on this job, even if it means to kill 1000 to be there (me not included) He should do it. Why allow Northern and Western old schools to keep torturing the IBOs and other marginalized ethnic groups with policies.

GEJ, dredge the Niger.
GEJ, Revamp Ajaokuta
GEJ, Open the Coal Mines
GEJ, Revitalise Alumunium Smelter at Ikot Abasi
GEJ, Empower Nnewi Technicians
GEJ, Make railways across Nigeria with super speed trains

Chop the money but DO SOMETHING O
Above all. I need 24/7 Electricity in the most interior of villages.
If you have to kill 1000 to be there and do these things, history will magnify your goodness
If you do not do all these, I will not forgive you one bit, cos it took 50 Yrs to have our blood reach that place.
Re: Fg Approves N10.3bn For Enugu Airport by Guyman02: 11:23am On Oct 22, 2010
There was a plan to build a 2500 MW coal fired power plant in Enugu with a 750KV super transmission grid from Enugu to Markudi and Yola during IBB's regime which my boss was part of the feasibility studies team; unfortunately when they presented the amount it would cost to erect such a huge project that would have benefited the whole country IBB's govt threw it out on sentiments by asking why they should spend such huge amounts on 'Biafran' territory. Today we are still facing epilectic power supply with only 3500MW generation.

This airport is a welcome development, because it is only the South East region that dioesnt have one in the country.

After thoroughly yabbing GEJ over the Chilean Minners rescue if it had happened in Nigeria, I was happy to see him yesterday at Oyan Dam Ogun State mingling with flood victims in company of Fashola and Gbenga Daniel. Thats a good development when you compare him with IBB who flew over the site of the  C-130 plane crash in Ejigbo after several days of the incident without caring much about the rescue of the military personnel who perished or Obasanjo who yabbed the victims of the Lagos bomb explosions before later realising the enormity of his comments.
Re: Fg Approves N10.3bn For Enugu Airport by adconline(m): 1:02pm On Oct 22, 2010
I need some of these contracts,
Re: Fg Approves N10.3bn For Enugu Airport by bashydemy(m): 3:23pm On Oct 22, 2010
You guys need to be spanked what was this thread all about The Enugu Airpot project or tribalism i wish you knew what you have done to me today its 3:20pm and i have never eaten breakfast yet have been reading all your comments all day you guys are funny, Well i hope they work on the airport i believe that will make MMIA free too atleast from the people from the east cos they will be flying in through enugun and i hope one in Ibadan soon.
Re: Fg Approves N10.3bn For Enugu Airport by chino11(m): 5:08pm On Oct 22, 2010
Re: Fg Approves N10.3bn For Enugu Airport by JUO(m): 5:56pm On Oct 22, 2010
well done
Re: Fg Approves N10.3bn For Enugu Airport by MrDuerulu(m): 10:25pm On Oct 22, 2010
Well, I sincerely pray that this project sees the light of the day unlike other projects awarded in the eastern part naija.
Re: Fg Approves N10.3bn For Enugu Airport by CELLULAR(m): 10:27pm On Oct 22, 2010
This is a misplaced priority from Jonathan. Our main problem now is not Aviation infrastructure, infact we have overcapacity with respect to airports and the new being built. How can GEJ explain that it is spending 10 billion naira on upgrading Enugu airport when less than 50 km from it , a new international airport is being built in Anambra state. Just 20 km from Onitsha , the warri airport is also being upgraded to an international airport by the delta state government. Why should Enugu airport be a priority for GEJ only for him to request to go and get loan to invest in power! Somebody should please educate me further. Where in the world is the government investing in airport, from frankfurt in Germany to Hearthrow in London, all are owned by private investors now.
This is simply a political decision that was not well thought through just like the building of a petroleum refinery in Kaduna. Does the so call upgrading involve a cargo terminal with latest cooling technology to preserve cargo for exports? Apart from Lagos no other airport in the country is operating at full capacity, international passenger traffic decline in Abuja and Kano for 2010. so where lies the justification for this project/
Re: Fg Approves N10.3bn For Enugu Airport by Onlytruth(m): 10:30pm On Oct 22, 2010
^^^

Another "mutant" username/poster.  grin grin grin

To all who cares to listen, Ndigbo NEEDS an International airport at ENUGU.  cool

chyz:

[flash=350,350]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2krrOJ3Yfw&feature=related[/flash]

Loving the "voice of the cross" in the background. smiley
Re: Fg Approves N10.3bn For Enugu Airport by Onlytruth(m): 10:32pm On Oct 22, 2010
So, even if you give us one in Delta, Anambra undecided undecided or wherever, we still need one at Enugu for OBVIOUS reasons.
Re: Fg Approves N10.3bn For Enugu Airport by CELLULAR(m): 10:36pm On Oct 22, 2010
Only truth, i think u are the one that is a mutant here! can u please justify the reason for 3 international airport withian a radius 80km? For your information that is just 2 minutes airtime. What is the economic output here to justify it?
Re: Fg Approves N10.3bn For Enugu Airport by Ibime(m): 11:02pm On Oct 22, 2010
They should have used the N10bln used for Independence day celebration for another airport sef, or even another bridge over the Niger.
Re: Fg Approves N10.3bn For Enugu Airport by ikennahill: 12:40am On Oct 23, 2010
I don tire 4 ts enugu airport news.
Re: Fg Approves N10.3bn For Enugu Airport by olafolarin(m): 4:09am On Oct 23, 2010
Ibime:

They should have used the N10bln used for Independence day celebration for another airport sef, or even another bridge over the
Niger

Seconded!!!!!!!

Betterstill the N10 Billion should have been given to JB to expand
and resuscitate MMIA.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Reasons For Mass Failure In Waec,ssce,neco And Jamb Etc / Senate To FG: Save 3rd Mainland Bridge From Collapsing / What's The Most Populous State In The South East?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.