Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,030 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

US Reps Ilhan Omar And Rashida Tlaib Barred From Visiting Israel - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / US Reps Ilhan Omar And Rashida Tlaib Barred From Visiting Israel (18390 Views)

Sanwo-Olu Bars LP Deputy Governor Candidate From Visiting Train Accident Victims / Rashida Bello Wanted By EFCC, Spotted In Aso Rock With Aisha Buhari, Remi Tinubu / Rashida Bello In Dubai For Weight Reduction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Reps Ilhan Omar And Rashida Tlaib Barred From Visiting Israel by Rapmoney(m): 3:35pm On Aug 16, 2019
MicroBox:

Ode! What has PDP done for you ....
Leave sentiment and partisanship to start analyzing...
What has PDP done that actually improve the life's of Nigerians (Power electricity or Economy) which?.
Who is talking about Nigerian politics, I m not gullible.
Very idiot guy ... PDP=Christian party and APC=Muslim party ko? Continuing living in your hellhole and don't standup to fight for better life.
You're used to suffering so you might not know what is better life. Olodo graduated from school and start carrying empty certificate with empty brain about seeking for employment.
Skill expo was held in Dubai and no any African country made it to the exhibition, reason because Africans don't use or don't know how to use modern tools/ power tools. How are you going to achieve precision and finishing without knowing how to use the tools.
Dey there they talk about PDP APC .... Ode...
You are a very stupid fellow! Your comments clearly tells your age and inability to possess any good social skill. I'm not in your realms or category. You can look for people who are in the same juvenile level as you and battle with them.
Re: US Reps Ilhan Omar And Rashida Tlaib Barred From Visiting Israel by godofuck231: 3:50pm On Aug 16, 2019
milehigh06:

so because they have different views means they are compromised?
did you follow the presidential campaign, against hillary, she fired the first shot claiming trump was compromised, after the elections, various chief of staff and secretaries were used as moles thinking they had a leverage against trump but lost out like pawns, trump is not a hipocrate, no tipexing, he fired back with higher treason proof against her in the white House including the CIA benghazi issue. The money allocated to the CIAs security was never probed
Re: US Reps Ilhan Omar And Rashida Tlaib Barred From Visiting Israel by cybertron88: 7:49pm On Aug 16, 2019
Siralgebra04:

lol... frustrated fool. U access expensive internet over there. U lost d argument.
U know little about America, i will stop argueing with u.
Fu**ck off my mention u deluded head slammer.

1 Like

Re: US Reps Ilhan Omar And Rashida Tlaib Barred From Visiting Israel by Nobody: 9:25pm On Aug 16, 2019
Insult me and yet want to be welcome
Re: US Reps Ilhan Omar And Rashida Tlaib Barred From Visiting Israel by themanderon: 1:31am On Aug 17, 2019
Imagine these islamists coming from failed shithole countries to tell the greatest democracy in the world how to run their country biting the hands that saved them from hopelessness. Very ungrateful lots.
If they don't like it let them go back to those better forgotten places they came from which I know they will never do cos they know their countries are so volatile and they can get killed before they blink twice.
Yeye...... it seems causing problems is the favorite past time of these islamists.
Re: US Reps Ilhan Omar And Rashida Tlaib Barred From Visiting Israel by stevedre: 2:55am On Aug 17, 2019
olajizz01:
Keep deceiving yourself man,I know that my few words hit you like a ton of bricks

Your Sig.
Dont look down anybody today, because you might look up unto the same person tomorrow.No condition stay for long.
Hypocrite, that’s what you are.
Re: US Reps Ilhan Omar And Rashida Tlaib Barred From Visiting Israel by olajizz01(m): 6:19am On Aug 17, 2019
stevedre:

Your Sig.
Dont look down anybody today, because you might look up unto the same person tomorrow.No condition stay for long.
Hypocrite, that’s what you are.
what's this one saying?

Re: US Reps Ilhan Omar And Rashida Tlaib Barred From Visiting Israel by LocalNietzsche: 6:40am On Aug 17, 2019
Every nation has laws. Laws is actually what separate barbarian from civilized people. The US takes the highest amount of legal migrants annually in the world. Trump is against illegal immigration which is a crime in the USA. So I don't which immigrants he is shitting on. His wife is a legal immigrant.
anonymous1759:

Hope you're not a Trump supporter? Because Trump is also destroying the core values of America. By treating Migrants and immigrants like shiiit those people are the bed rock of America.
Re: US Reps Ilhan Omar And Rashida Tlaib Barred From Visiting Israel by rkennyking(m): 9:07am On Aug 20, 2019
Funny thing is when you slap someone you think you are hurting them but you did not realize how much damage you caused to yourself. Every action has a reaction. Now by the sole decision of Israel banning USA officials it has set a very significant precedent, be it enemy of the country or not , wait till a day another country or same Israel do it again.
Also Israel just sold itself out by showing to the world how much of an apartheid regime it is. The people of Palestine are now obviously under a siege ... Being forced to be under a government that they dont want . they can't receive visitors of choice . if they take to the street to request the that the two congresswomen be granted visit right they will be killed and maimed, what a fate that befalls fellow human being.
However everyone celebrating this actions ,I hope you know that this is another precedent and standard for the world of democracy... Just the way we had the Biafra struggles , if any nation is being suppressed and forced to be part of an unwanted government dont scream fowl when this same thing happens
Re: US Reps Ilhan Omar And Rashida Tlaib Barred From Visiting Israel by ZodwaWabantu(f): 11:11pm On Aug 29, 2019
TheUnseenFela:

And you are disgracing your family, think of your family before you think of government that does not know about your existence

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Irate Youths Attempt To Take Over Radio Nigeria, Ibadan. Normalcy Restored / Picture Of President GEJ With Students Of The New Almajiri School In Sokoto / Say What? "Humans Turn Into Beasts And Eat Our Livestock" - Plateau Tourism Boss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.