Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,933 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:15 PM

The Full List Of All The 371 Tribes In Nigeria - Politics (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Full List Of All The 371 Tribes In Nigeria (48291 Views)

PDP Presidential Primary: Atiku Gets 371 Votes, Wike Gets 231 Votes / Full List Of 371 Tribes In Nigeria. Check Where You Belong. / Full List Of The 371 Tribes In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Full List Of All The 371 Tribes In Nigeria by Nowenuse: 9:53pm On Sep 07, 2019
Deadlytruth:

This is actually your trait as you are the one who have been making claims here and later turning around to adjust them when bursted. You lied that many Afemais are of Nupe origin but when bursted you adjuged it to "some Afemais are of Nupe origin".
Many Afemais have Nupe origins and Some Afemais have Nupe origins are both indefinite statements which are not very different from each other, but depends in the context in which they are viewed/used. I stand by these words of mine and there is nothing wrong here.

You also lied shamelessly that there is nothing like Oshuku and claimed that Paul Adeiza didn't agree to it, but when I uploaded a screenshot of Paul Adeiza's acknowledgement of it, you began to deny ever claiming that Oshuku doesn't exist. You are the shameless liar here.
I stand on my word that I always claimed that Oshuku never existed in the ethnic sense and not otherwise.

Can you mention just one assertion I made here and later adjusted it like you have been doing?
You do not readjust your assertions even when busted because you are a unrepentant and shameless liar who stare at facts in the face and still deny it.

On the other Ibillo thread, it was those Yoruba guys who first claimed that there are Akoko-Edo towns founded by Yorubas. When I asked them to mention those towns, they changed tune to saying that they only claimed that there is Yoruba influence. One of them was even shameless enough to mention Aiyetoro, and I told him the hard truth that Aiyetoro is not a village or town but a farming camp established by Unemes and Eniras but so named by Isua Yorubas who first came to buy their farm produce. I drew his attention to the fact that there is no monarch there and that the place has no recognized boundaries. He ran away from henceforth. The fact that these are the kind of persons you admire means you are exactly like them. Come to think of it, they spent a long time on the thread trying to tell others who they are, and it is exactly the same thing you are doing here. A person telling others who they are must tell lies and later turn around to deny them as he can never really know them more than they know themselves. If Edos are of Yoruba origin according to those guys, and Edos are of Nupe origin according to you, yet you claim those guys were right just because I took them up, then it shows you don't even know what you are saying. How can a particular people have two different ancestral origins? Can't you see that you are the one suffering from extreme stupidity and brain sickness combined?

Same you who claimed that Akoko edos stopped giving yoruba names to their children immediately after midwest region came, yet I showed you how almost every Akoko edo person I met in Uniben who was born in the 90s had a Yoruba name, then you readjusted your claim.
You also claimed every single Yoruba influence on you guys was as a result of western region influence and they showed you your traditional leaders, the titles they answer and their traditional attires looking purely Yoruba, then you started readjusting. Abeg e. Thank God these things are there for everyone to see.

You have no right to blame the Yorubas who claimed that some Akoko edo towns were founded by Yorubas afterall they showed you evidences of renowned Akoko edo intelligentsia who claimed their places were of yoruba origin.

You must be the biggest fool in the world if you think it is impossible for a people of an ethnic group or nation to have multiple origins (ancestries).

I gave you the example of Ethnic Turkish people today who were originally Hittites, who were mixed/conquered by Greeks and became ethnic greek for almost a thousand years before the Turks arrived and mixed/conquered them and today they identify as Turks, not forgetting the huge number of Balkans who came too. Today if the DNA of the average ethnic Turkish person is tested, it shows Ancient Anatolian, Greek, Balkan and Turkish blood. Most times it does not even show Turkish blood, cos the Turkish people who came to Anatolia were very small compared to the number of people already there. If you were to be asked the origin of Turkish people today, where would you say it is?

If you were asked the origin of Mestizos today, where will you say it is? Native American or European? Since according to you, nobody should claim multiple origins.

Many countries/ethnic nations all over the world officially accept multiple origins for their people, yet one imbecìle from nowhere is saying this doesn't exist.

Can you screenshoot where I swore as you allege above you shameless liar from the pit of hell? I made it clear that except those handful of Etunos seeking political correctness geared towards playing victim card to draw the Edo State Government's attention, none of them claims Ebira identity based on genuine enlightened conviction. Then Adeiza went and produced the video and I quickly pointed it out to him that the man is a perfect example of the type whom I say do so for political correctness and attention seeking. Seeing that I crushed his attempt with a superior argument, he gave another instance of one Etuno man seeking Ebiras support for his ambition towards EDHA. Then i proved it a lie by simply asking him whether people of Kogi State can vote in an Edo State House of Assembly election to warrant the Etuno man seeking such support as alleged. Then he ran away. Your repeated claim that I rubbished other's submissions is actually a Freudian slip confession of the superiority of my arguments and counter claims against theirs.
Now you have changed goalpoast and given many exceptions to Etuno people who claim Ebira identity, same you who authoritatively questioned me if any of my friends or Etuno people I have met in real life have ever claimed Ebira identity.

It is obvious you are a high Commissioner and minister of lies, duplicity, and a chameleon in chief. I asked you to show me evidence that there are Akoko-Edos or Owan individuals who identify themselves as Afemais in the ethnographics sense, but after searching the cyber space to no avail, all you could shamelessly come up with was the website of an Owan political group which claimed Afemai membership the political sense. Are you sure you are normal at all? Is an individual synonymous with a politically motivated group? Meanwhile the same you had already argued earlier on that Afemai is not a tribe in the ethnographic sense. Can't you see that you don't even know what exactly you are saying? This is the result of trying to tell a people that you know them more than they know themselves.
So your block and coconut head didn't see a lot of other Akoko-Edo monikers other than me who came into that thread to rubbish the claims of those so called Akoko-Edo intelligentsias who were claiming Yoruba origin for political correctness and benefits within the Yoruba areas they resided in the diaspora? You didn't see where they couldn't answer me if Oba Akiolu's claim of him and his family being of Benin descent means Lagos was founded by non Binis? You are indeed a maggot!
Of course I am an ambassador of and that is why my submission get on the nerves of liars and crass revisionists like you who jump from one thread to the other distorting peoples' identity and history. You are indeed born and brought up with a very rich diet of lies. Shameless turncoat.
First of all, if you are not a manipulative Psychopath can you show me from the beginning where I ever claimed that Akoko edos and Owans claim Afemai identity in the ethnographic sense for you to warrant me buttressing such claims? Same me who before we came in contact corrected an Etsako person who made claims of an Afemai ethnic group which doesn't really exist?

MANIPULATIVE PYSCHOPATH !
You always force words into people's mouths in order to create a safe landing for your foolishness.

It was an argument between me and an Igbo moniker on how the Igbo political elite caused the political misfortune and developmental retardation of the South. Your coming into it was an interference because you were neither Igbo nor a Southerner.

As if anyone made mention of your people in the alleged Edo's Yoruba origin debate before you jumped in uninvited. Even the mention of Nupe names didn't concern you as you are neither Nupe by tribe, but you interfered all the same because you wanted to show off your so called knowledge which is actually a pack of misinformation and outright lies. Your tribe was also not mentioned in the Etuno vs Ebira issue into which you also found a way to poke your ugly head full of lies. Who even really knows your obscure tribe let alone mention it?
Your previous claim that you are bound to correct other people's 'exaggerted' assertions about themselves was actually an advance confession that you don't really need the mention of your people before you jump into any thread or debate that doesn't concern you.
Let me assume that what you are saying is correct, even though you are known to always bring facts from your anus without any factual backing.
I said it before here that I was born and bred in the South, so I am more of a southerner in personality, behaviour, thinking and everything, so there is nothing wrong if I involve myself in arguments of the south because this is the culture I am immersed in the most, however, I will not involve myself in a purely Yoruba or Igbo thread and start arguments there especially when none of the people's I am affiliated with were evermentioned.

If you were not an ignoramus of gargantuan proportions, you would by this alone have realized that I am vindicated for my position that you therefore can never really be separated from Hausafulanis hence the socalled Middle Belt pursuit has been defeated or else how exactly do you physically separate yourselves from these wards which are ancestral lands to both you and Hausafulanis mixed together?
Your level of ignorance is shocking. Weren't Yoruba speaking and Edo speaking communities sharing same boundaries before they were seperated according to regions? Are there no Igbo communities sharing the same LGAs and even wards with Idomas and Igalas in Benue & Enugu states? Ette (one town in Enugu state) has both Igalas, Idomas and Igbos as indigenes of that same town. Does this mean that middlebelters will not be seperated from Igbos if need be? Let me not talk about Kwara, Kogi and even Niger state where Yorubas, Nupes, Ebiras & Baribas share the same towns and LGAs equally as indigenes. Mugu without a direction.

So in your manipulation infested brain, not to like someone means not to hate him? You must have failed English Language repeatedly. In philosophy and logic the word 'not' is the negation of an assertion, and negation means the exact opposite. In a logical truth table of love versus hate, 'I don't like' automatically goes to the column of hate. Simple. How can you say you don't like a people and at the same time you don't hate them? Does that make sense? It is also similar to saying you don't hate Mr. A but that doesn't mean you like him. You are getting more and more confused honestly. Why would you just not like a people in the first instance? What did they do to you? This is how your likes hypocritically preach national unity yet you harbour hate, resentment, and other wicked emotions deep down in your hearts against others. So much for an ambassador of national unity. I only hope the Ebiras here who might have been admiring you all along for trying to help them suppress the Oshuku identity under the Ebira tag are able to see now clearly that it is not as if you are doing it genuinely out of love for them or in their Interest.
Now this analysis I am about making is very important as it exposes your whole dubious intent. In your assumption, Etunos are Ebiras, right? And you now claim you hate Ebiras meaning you hate Etunos. So isn't it now obvious that you have a personal axe to grind with an Etuno person and you have decided to take it out on all Etunos whom you have come to hate so much for no good reason? See yourself?

I AM NOT TALL does not necessarily mean that I AM SHORT.
I AM NOT WHITE does not necessarily mean that I AM BLACK.
SHE IS NOT FAT does not necessarily mean that SHE IS THIN.
WE ARE NOT FRIENDS does not necessarily mean that WE ARE ENEMIES.

Stop talking like an uneducated foøl. Words and opposites does not always work the way your Manipulative psychopathy makes you think they do.

There is no length you can't go in trying to make your shameless lies appear as truth as you have even gone as far as rewriting the dictionary towards changing the meaning of Jihad to suit your false narrative. You have no iota of shame left in you.
Below is an attached screencapture of the online dictionary's definition of Jihad according to which the term means a holy war fought by moslems. It didn't mention conquest as an integral part of Jihad. That a place came under a moslems' holy war does't automatically translate to conquest as wars could be won or lost. Except you are now trying to as usual lie that moslems won all the holy wars they ever fought in history. You are simply pathetic!
You still lied again about the Illorin issue despite the afonja story is one of the most popular on NL. Illorin was conquerd through physical attack. Afonja was deceived into physically attacking his own people in exchange for a promise but when it was time for it to be honored he was attacked and denied. So it was a war all the same. If your new shameless twist is anything to go by, then we Christian's use of persuation based on reason but which some see as deception with the instrumentality of false miracles can be said to be a holy physical war, right? You are a travesty of common sense.

You are just making a stupid argument when there is none. Jihadists did not win all their wars of course, just like they did not succeed with those of us in Plateau, Southern Kaduna e.t.c and this clearly shows with the fact that most of our people never accepted islam. However, in the case of Etsako west where the jihadists ruled from, every single person became a muslim. How did this happen if the jihad was unsuccesful? Auchi people were never muslims before the jihad, how did they become 100% muslim with so much Emirate cultures and royalties immediately after the invasion? I guess it was magic right?

Ilorin was not conquered by Fulani invasion in war. Alimi (Fulanis) supported Afonja to fight Oyo for independence and immediately betrayed Afonja by taking over power immediately independence was realized. This was what happened, can you kindly explain how this was a war of conquest? You like arguing stupidlÿ!
Can you compare this to Yola or Gombe where there was full invasion and open war between Fulanis and the tribes? If you have any senses, you will know that this is what is called INVASION WAR

2 Likes

Re: The Full List Of All The 371 Tribes In Nigeria by Nowenuse: 1:17am On Sep 09, 2019
Deadlytruth:

You better exit the thread because your blunders and inconsistencies are beginning to brim
over. Your commendation of error filled Ethnologue website as the world's most renowned ethnographic platform says it all.

Hasn't it ever occurred to you that you have already rubbished the federal government by intially claiming that it alone could define and classify ethnicities only for you to shift the credit to an error ridden Ethnologue run by the very Americans you yourself accused of imposing Hausafulani cultural identity on your tribe? Hasn't it also occurred to you that you have already rubbished the Otaru of Igarra by defending a video made by a traditional figure making claims without consulting with the other traditional figures of the community which include Otaru of Igarra?
You have simply lost steam and only now displaying the antics of a drowning man.

Were you middle belters Moslems as at the time you claim to have been close to them in the past? You just enjoy making illogical assertions. If you are no longer close to them, then why do you still use their language as your lingua Franca, dress like them, bear their names, etc. You fool no one.

How come religion is a permanent challenge in your deluded brain yet you people were closely united with Hausafulanis during Ahmadu Bello's era when you were already Christians? In fact over 80% of the Northern soldiers who plotted the toppling of Ironsi, killed him and massacred thousands of Igbo officers and civilians in the counter coup to avenge Ahmadu Bello's and Tafawa Belewa's assassination by Nzeogwu and co were Christians of middle beltern origin. Examples are Theophilus Danjuma, Gowon, etc. So what nonsense claim are you making here that it was religion that separated you from Hausafulanis? Go and tell that story to primary school pupils who are yet to start having history classes in their curriculum.
Religion was not a very important factor in the north in early times (except among Hausa fulanis) and this was why inter religious marriages were very common then. People practicing multiple religions was also common then (for example, my mother practiced islam & christianity simultaneously while she was a child, my greatgrandfather practiced traditional religions & islam, then later christianity together), just like Yorubas are doing today. This was why Arewa seemed possible irrespective of religious differences.
On the part of the core-northernerns, the Sardauna heavily preached and promoted religious coexistence among all northerners, afterall his mother is believed to be a Bachama woman from Adamawa of traditional/christian roots.

Fastfoward, the Sardauna died and more extremist northern leaders like Buhari began to emerge. Also, people started to become exposed and more aware of their religion and religious identities, hence the project blew up.

In any election conducted majorly between a Northerner and a Southerner, who do these states, including their Christian, populations vote for normally? In 1959 elections they leaned towards NPC. In the 1979 election they leaned towards the NPN which produced Shagari a Fulani. In 1993 they tilted more towards Tofa a Fulani. In 1999 they were on the side of Obasanjo the choice of the Hausafulanis. In 2003, they preferred Obasanjo again. In 2007 they preferred Yaradua a Hausafulani again. In 2011, the tilt was evenly split between Buhari and Jonathan. In 2015, the tilt shifted fully to Buhari. In 2019, Buhari again clinched their fancy. So cut this revisionist tale.
Only a very big idìot will claim Hausa fulanis and middlebelters always had 100% the same political inclinations from the beginning.

Since colonial times, even before independence, the United middlebelt congress (UMBC) was the choice party for middlebelters in the Northern region parliament. Many of our representatives came from this party. This party was formed by the fusion of the Middlebelt league party and the Middlebelt people's party. This party was one of the main opposition parties in the old northern region.
Fastforward independence, when national elections came, the UMBC formed a merger with the NCNC and part of the AG to form UPGA which was the opposition party to the Hausa-fulani NNA (NPC). If not for the call to boycott the elections from the Eastern region, UPGA would have gotten massive votes from the middlebelt.

In1979, Nnamdi Azikiwe won old Plateau state with the NPP and not Shagari. The first elected governor of Plateau state (Solomon Lar) was also elected on this NPP platform. So, tell me how we were in alliance with Hausa-fulanis?
In 1993, Abiola won old Plateau, Benue and Taraba and not Tofa. Same party with which our governors were elected.
Most Nigerians voted Obasanjo & Yaradua from every region. There was nothing like Hausa-fulani choices here.

Can you tell us how the 2011 elections were split in the middlebelt when GEJ won all the middlebelt states (including Taraba & Adamawa) and lost only Niger state?
Can't you see the level of your foolishness?

In 2015, we all tilted to Buhari, yet GEJ won Plateau, Nasarawa, FCT & Taraba?
In 2019, we fancied Buhari yet Atiku won Plateau, Benue, Taraba, FCT & Adamawa? (mind you most votes Atiku got from Adamawa were from the christian areas and not the fulani-muslim areas).

Can you see how shameless you are? See, let me give you an advice that will help you in life, if you don't know something and you are not sure of it, never you say it, or you end up disgracing yourself. The internet never forgets. Even though Nairaland is a faceless forum, an Etuno person may be reading this tomorrow and will be ashamed at how much his tribesman is disgracing himself with poor facts and ignorance.

Stories. These are exaggerated claims....to borrow your language. How come there are such towns in Adamawa yet Boko Haram easily took over 14 LGAs in the state?
So you expect civilians without any serious weapons to overpower Boko haram who posses even more sophisticated weapons than our military and even overpower our military? Can you see the level of your stupidity?. I wish your children would see this someday.

All your attempts to create a false Christian population percentage for the middle belt will not sell. Even your own almighty Ethnologue classifies majority of these middle belters tribes as predominantly moslems. Or are you about to denounce Ethnologue again?
Nupe-Ilorin-Ebira-Igala axis is the only muslim predominant part of the middlebelt. Apart from here can you show me another part of the middlebelt with muslim majority?
Yes, some of our tribes may be classified as predominantly muslim in some old rankings, like mine, cos islam came first and not until the 70s, many of our people hadn't accepted christianity in the rural areas.
You claim you have lived in Gombe south/Plateau axis, while going through these areas, did you see a muslim majority? Double faced liar.

You copied those Arabic names not directly from the Arabs but through the Hausafulanis hence it still boils down to borrowing names from Hausafulanis. Hausafulanis own the Arewa identity, so as long as you still identify yourselves with it in any way, then you have never really separated from them as you would love to claim.
We mostly copied Arabic names from the Hausa bible and not really from thee Hausas. The British colonialists force the Sudan missionaries to evangelize our people in Hausa as opposed to Ngas language which they initially wanted to use. Most of our tribes never spoke or understood Hausa language until the gospel came in Hausa. The British knew that Ngas language will unify our people and become our new lingua franca, hence creating a new majority ethnic group in the north which they wanted to be Hausa majority only.

Is one able to differentiate Hausafulanis' houses from your's in the villages of your areas? If you speak their languages, is it houses you won't build like them?
Your boast of seven states is dubious. You are comparing the entire middle belt which cuts across three Geopolitical Region with just the SS which is just one of such. Unlike you, Yorubas have for a long time refused to vote for a Hausafulani. This is their first time since Independence. But you middle belters have always done so out of solidarity with the Arewa identity.
The SS and Igbos voting for Atiku are doing so on the perception that he is not actually Hausafulani.

Can someone differentiate the houses of Igbos in Delta and their Urhobo neighbours? Can one differentiate the houses of Yorubas and their Nupe & Bariba neighbours in Ilorin? Or the houses of Kogi Yorubas and Ebira koto/Bassa in Lokoja? Stop sounding foolish. Neighbours who evolved from the same topography and climatic areas would definitely and most likely have similar houses irrespective of their ethnic groups. Do Sokoto people have the same houses with Tivs, Idomas, Igalas & Ebiras?

SS & Igbos are voting Atiku with the perception that he is not Hausa fulani? Can you explain why Shagari won in old Cross River & Rivers in 1979? and got almost 40% in Bendel, yet he lost Plateau state? Mumu wey nor sabi shingbain dey claim say he sabi something.

1 Like

Re: The Full List Of All The 371 Tribes In Nigeria by Nowenuse: 2:30am On Sep 09, 2019
Deadlytruth:

Hear the lying idiot. Weren't Nupe raids also witnessed in parts of Ekiti and Ondo States? Did that also make them property of the Nupes? Weren't Benin raids witnessed in Idah and environs? Did that ever make Igala territory a property of Binis? When was Auchi -ever in the Northern Protectorate? You are so gifted in lying shamelessly.
The only places which were ever in a moved from one Protectorate another are the whole of present Benue State and the whole of the present Kogi East Senatorial District which were moved from the Southern Protectorate to the Northern Protectorate in the fifties. I have severally uploaded the historical map of the Protectorates here to prove this.

Only a fool and lying bigot like you would make such a shameless claim and rather than provide evidence, would ask his opponent to go and find the evidence himself in the name of research. If you were sincere, then what is stopping you yourself who discovered it through your own supposed research from just putting up the evidence here? Very dubious and extremely dishonest and manipulative psycopath.

No one would fall for your use of verisimilitude to prove a blatant lie. Show pictorial evidences that Auchi was ever in the Northern Protectorate or forever shut your serpentine lying mouth. If Auchi was successfully carved back into the South after supposedly being in the North initially as you claim, then why couldn't those who did that of Auchi also do that for the Kwara Yorubas, the Okuns, etc? You have a very strong passion for lying.

Lessons from a lying bigot!

Go and google this topic,

NOTES ON THE TRIBES, PROVINCES, EMIRATES AND STATES OF THE NORTHERN PROVINCES OF NIGERIA.

By Charles Lindsay Temple, Olive Temple

Charles Temple was the lieutanent-governor of Northern Nigeria from 1914- 1916. This book was originally compiled in 1912 by himself and his brother, before the amalgamation of the Northern and Southern protectorates.

You can download the book for free or by paying in the various sites suggestions you will find from your google search, but I got it for free in one of these online book stores. The free version though was limited.

In this book, you will find stories about your Etuno people under the Igbira and Kukuruku ethnic groups. A section of Kukurukus (which were you Akoko edos) were also listed as a part of the Akoko people. I grabbed some screenshots which I will post here for you to see.
Mind you, this book was the official book used for the registration of northern ethnic groups as the Temples compiled the stories/records/census figures from various administrating officers who reported the stories of every single ethnic group.

So, get this into your thick gorilla skull. Your Etuno people (called Igarra) were identified as a section of Igbira people who were now merged with Edo tribes under Kukuruku umbrella. The part that got me laughing hard was when your Igarra people were described as a LAZY PEOPLE. grin Lol (hahaha).

And just for the records as you were arguing stupidly, yes the Akoko (Ondo) & Ekiti people who were raided by the Nupes were also carved into Northern Nigeria. Everywhere Nupes raided were carved into Northern Nigeria as I rightfully said and you were stupidly arguing.
So, while you Kukurukus and Akokos were rightfully transferred to the south later on, Kogi west & Kwara south yorubas remained in the North (including the Ekiti people you find in Kwara state today). This is why you will clearly find Ekiti tribe in this book as one of the tribes that made up Northern Nigeria.

Go through the Igbira part of the book and you will learn of the relationship between your people and the Igalas and why the claim of your Etuno professors on Igala roots may not be entirely out of place.

Next time, when I tell you something, in this miserable life of yours, you will ask politely to know more or keep shut to go make your further research before you allow your diarrhea hands sickness take the better part of you and put you in perpetual shame and ridicule.

Tufia (I spit on you), small boy who knows nothing about Nigeria's history. Next time when you see people like us, you will run far.
If you like, allow your stupidity take the better part of you and continue arguing while I keep disgracing you further. You would have avoided this disgrace if only you controlled that stupid argumentative character of yours. Nincompoop!

1 Like

Re: The Full List Of All The 371 Tribes In Nigeria by Noneroone(m): 1:00pm On Sep 22, 2019
Deadlytruth you sound dead scared about Biafra. If you care to know the truth about Biafra movement, stop getting Biafran news from faceless nairaland.
Re: The Full List Of All The 371 Tribes In Nigeria by Nowenuse: 7:00am On Sep 26, 2019
Deadlytruth my Oshuku ethnic friend grin.
How far now, long time oo. It's been almost a month.
Na so you just run dem nor see your shadow? grin
I bet you were so shocked and your blood pressure increased when I knocked you out with the cold fact that you were originally a northerner and not a southerner? I guess the amalgamation saved you.

Ochuku chuku ethnic group grin I missed hearing that word (bell) from you.
Re: The Full List Of All The 371 Tribes In Nigeria by Mummymahdi(f): 4:03pm On Sep 26, 2019
chaiiii this list na wao. u list fulani states and exclude Adamawa where the most beautiful educated fulani s come from
Re: The Full List Of All The 371 Tribes In Nigeria by Deadlytruth(m): 10:15am On Nov 18, 2019
Nowenuse:
Deadlytruth my Oshuku ethnic friend grin.
How far now, long time oo. It's been almost a month.
Na so you just run dem nor see your shadow? grin
I bet you were so shocked and your blood pressure increased when I knocked you out with the cold fact that you were originally a northerner and not a southerner? I guess the amalgamation saved you.

Ochuku chuku ethnic group grin I missed hearing that word (bell) from you.

Which facts are you talking about? I have been offline for nearly two months now due to been in the field at a place located in a very remote rural area virtually without network. I am back now to refute your traditional lies. Your nightmare is back. I will soon start responding to your fairy tales.

1 Like

Re: The Full List Of All The 371 Tribes In Nigeria by Deadlytruth(m): 10:17am On Nov 18, 2019
Noneroone:
Deadlytruth you sound dead scared about Biafra. If you care to know the truth about Biafra movement, stop getting Biafran news from faceless nairaland.

I scared of a non-existent Biafra which a few Ijaw soldiers buried long ago? You must be a commedian.

1 Like

Re: The Full List Of All The 371 Tribes In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:07am On Nov 18, 2019
You don't know the meaning of tribe..and your sorting is wrong
Re: The Full List Of All The 371 Tribes In Nigeria by Nowenuse: 1:27pm On Nov 18, 2019
Deadlytruth:

Which facts are you talking about? I have been offline for nearly two months now due to been in the field at a place located in a very remote rural area virtually without network. I am back now to refute your traditional lies. Your nightmare is back. I will soon start responding to your fairy tales.

You are a liar. Before I made my last comment on this thread, I checked your profile and saw that you came online many times after the previous comment.

Even after I made my last comment, you were still coming online.

I am done with this argument as it is already stale.
You can go and argue with the Temple brothers who legally registered your people in colonial records as Ebira people and northerners.

I wasn't the one who made the classification.

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

Shehu Musa Yar'adua Opens The Lagos-Ibadan Expressway In 1978 / Youths In Kwali, FCT Erect Peter Obi Billboard (Pictures) / Photos From The Burial Of Zainab Asari Dokubo Who Died In Road Accident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 124
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.