Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,534 members, 7,812,659 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:02 PM

Youths In Kwali, FCT Erect Peter Obi Billboard (Pictures) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Youths In Kwali, FCT Erect Peter Obi Billboard (Pictures) (48285 Views)

Peter Obi's Billboard At Taraba City Gate Pulled Down (Photo) / Photos Of Peter Obi Billboard In Uyo / Youths Erect Peter Obi's Billboard In Osun (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Youths In Kwali, FCT Erect Peter Obi Billboard (Pictures) by XerXers: 7:45am On Jul 21, 2022
Kwali Area Council. FCT Abuja

214 Likes 26 Shares

Re: Youths In Kwali, FCT Erect Peter Obi Billboard (Pictures) by DispatcherLagos: 7:46am On Jul 21, 2022
Good move.

Obi has no option but to win.

576 Likes 40 Shares

Re: Youths In Kwali, FCT Erect Peter Obi Billboard (Pictures) by Ezemust: 7:47am On Jul 21, 2022
blessed generation

481 Likes 30 Shares

Re: Youths In Kwali, FCT Erect Peter Obi Billboard (Pictures) by Bar1941(m): 7:52am On Jul 21, 2022
Igbo youths point of correction, they are not even up to twenty.

75 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Youths In Kwali, FCT Erect Peter Obi Billboard (Pictures) by Chef2000: 7:54am On Jul 21, 2022
For your info; this is for free ooo

483 Likes 33 Shares

Re: Youths In Kwali, FCT Erect Peter Obi Billboard (Pictures) by GudHardDick: 7:59am On Jul 21, 2022
That's what I'm talking about.

Obi is greatly loved by Nigerians. Man is the best candidate for the job.

Nigerians wake up! Go and get your PVC and kick these old ancestors out of there come 2023. Together we can get it right this time around. Vote for peter Obi... vote for labour party

366 Likes 26 Shares

Re: Youths In Kwali, FCT Erect Peter Obi Billboard (Pictures) by GudHardDick: 8:01am On Jul 21, 2022
Bar1941:
Igbo youth point of correction, they are not even up to twenty.

Hatred and bitterness has affected your sense of reasoning.

As an Edo man, my vote and that of my entire family and community goes massively to peter Obi of labour party.

You better get your PVC and join the moving train fast. Vote for peter Obi. Vote for labour party!

602 Likes 54 Shares

Re: Youths In Kwali, FCT Erect Peter Obi Billboard (Pictures) by Bar1941(m): 8:06am On Jul 21, 2022
GudHardDick:

Hatred and bitterness has affected your sense of reasoning.

As an Edo man, my vote and that of my entire family and community goes massively to peter Obi of labour party.

You better get your PVC and join the moving train fast. Vote for peter Obi. Vote for labour party!

Ogbeni vote your Obi and allow me to vote whoever I like in peace. Why are Obi's supporters attacking and threatening whoever goes against their Obi?

37 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Youths In Kwali, FCT Erect Peter Obi Billboard (Pictures) by jimyjames(m): 8:07am On Jul 21, 2022
Bar1941:
The tribal card you people are playing won't work, it has gone beyond that now

354 Likes 29 Shares

Re: Youths In Kwali, FCT Erect Peter Obi Billboard (Pictures) by Obidient4life2: 8:07am On Jul 21, 2022
Urchins cannot do this!

62 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Youths In Kwali, FCT Erect Peter Obi Billboard (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:12am On Jul 21, 2022
Igbo youths, so they can only gather 11 Igbo youths in the all whole of Abuja or only these ones are jobless and want Peter Obi to rescue.

16 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Youths In Kwali, FCT Erect Peter Obi Billboard (Pictures) by NwaMamaIwota(f): 8:13am On Jul 21, 2022
igbotormentor:
Igbo youths
the youths are coming

they have no manifestos to campaign with apart from their usual old tribalism and tribal card tactics.

But we'll remind them that tribalism won't bring back dollars to at least 400
tribalism won't bring back fuel to 95 naira
tribalism won't send our undergraduates back to school.
tribalism won't fix our security.
tribalism won't develop our economy.

since suffering knows no tribe or religion, since we're suffering together irrespective of our tribe and religion, it's also fair if we get it right together by sending thieves and those who thinks they can rape Nigeria TURN by TURN.
Enough is Enough!!!

2023 will be the youths vs the criminals
it won't be business as usual.

149 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Youths In Kwali, FCT Erect Peter Obi Billboard (Pictures) by GudHardDick: 8:15am On Jul 21, 2022
Bar1941:

Ogbeni vote your Obi and allow me to vote whoever I like in peace. Why are Obi's supporters attacking and threatening whoever goes against their Obi?

All these Tinubu urchins sef, always crying the victim card whenever they attack OBIDIENT supporters. Imagine someone supporting peter Obi, you tagged them as Igbo. I have noticed that whoever is seen supporting peter Obi you Tinubu urchins will label that person as an Igbo. No be attack be that? Abi e shock you say Obi get supporters outside SE? U see never anything... wait until 2023 election day na Dem your eyes go clear!

Obi for you
Obi for me
Obi for everyone!!!

251 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Youths In Kwali, FCT Erect Peter Obi Billboard (Pictures) by tctrills: 8:16am On Jul 21, 2022
Bar1941:

You were not going against Obi. You were being a dirty tribal bigot until someone pointed you out.
You are free to support anyone you want but you shouldn't be a tribalist.

183 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Youths In Kwali, FCT Erect Peter Obi Billboard (Pictures) by XerXers: 8:19am On Jul 21, 2022
Bar1941:
Lol, Afonjas should stop seeing national politics as rivalry with igbos or else, they will soon return to their regional enclave where they crawled out from while attaching themselves to the monumental failure called Buhari

85 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Youths In Kwali, FCT Erect Peter Obi Billboard (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:21am On Jul 21, 2022
NwaMamaIwota:
the youths are coming

they have no manifestos to campaign with apart from their usual old tribalism and tribal card tactics.

But we'll remind them that tribalism won't bring back dollars to at least 400
tribalism won't bring back fuel to 95 naira
tribalism won't send our undergraduates back to school.
tribalism won't fix our security.
tribalism won't develop our economy.

since suffering knows no tribe or religion, since we're suffering together irrespective of our tribe and religion, it's also fair if we get it right together by sending thieves and those who thinks they can rape Nigeria TURN by TURN.
Enough is Enough!!!

2023 will be the youths vs the criminals
it won't be business as usual.
Is that why you used 150 line to type what is meant to take less than 16 lines

7 Likes

Re: Youths In Kwali, FCT Erect Peter Obi Billboard (Pictures) by Massiveglory: 8:30am On Jul 21, 2022
Ogbeni , you are complaining of exactly what you are doing. You practically attacked people, yet you are complaining for exactly what you are doing. No be juju be that?
Bar1941:

81 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Youths In Kwali, FCT Erect Peter Obi Billboard (Pictures) by NwaMamaIwota(f): 8:32am On Jul 21, 2022
igbotormentor:
Is that why you used 150 line to type what is meant to take less than 16 lines
Tinubu is a bastard drug dealing vagabond

God bless Yoruba Christians and reasonable Yoruba Muslims
God bless real Omoluabis
thunder scatter Tinubu urchins

63 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Youths In Kwali, FCT Erect Peter Obi Billboard (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:35am On Jul 21, 2022
NwaMamaIwota:
Tinubu is a bastard drug dealing vagabond

God bless Yoruba Christians and reasonable Yoruba Muslims
God bless real Omoluabis
thunder scatter Tinubu urchins
You are Igbo keep to igboism, your cheap blackmail only work on demented baby factory criminals

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Youths In Kwali, FCT Erect Peter Obi Billboard (Pictures) by NaijaRoyalty(m): 8:38am On Jul 21, 2022
Nice one
Re: Youths In Kwali, FCT Erect Peter Obi Billboard (Pictures) by NwaMamaIwota(f): 8:39am On Jul 21, 2022
igbotormentor:
You are Igbo keep to igboism, your cheap blackmail on demented baby factory criminals
Yoruba Christians should wake up or risk being minority in the next 60 years.
they told you religion doesn't matter in southwest but they're making and stamping religious moves all over yoruba land.
they're solidifying their moves.
they told you that Muslim/Muslim ticket doesn't matter but can a Yoruba Muslim accept it if vice versa?
a day will come when they'll conquer all southwest state and convert Obas to Emir and tell you that it doesn't matter.
who would have thought that the same people that told you that religion doesn't matter in South West will drag hijab crises upto supreme Court.
now even mission owned school will have hijabs littering around its environment.
but trust me if it's other way round even non Muslim will be compelled to wear hijab.
what's their next move especially if they succeed with Muslim/Muslim ticket?
maybe implementing Sharia law in Yoruba land and enforcing it to the core.
it's time Yoruba Christians wake up.
you and these guys are not one as you think.
they made you to hate igbos because igbos are the only people seeing through their deceits.

wake up real Omoluabis and fight for your land from invaders
real Yorubas lagbaa

52 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Youths In Kwali, FCT Erect Peter Obi Billboard (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:45am On Jul 21, 2022
NwaMamaIwota:
Yoruba Christians should wake up or risk being minority in the next 60 years.
they told you religion doesn't matter in southwest but they're making and stamping religious moves all over yoruba land.
they're solidifying their moves.
they told you that Muslim/Muslim ticket doesn't matter but can a Yoruba Muslim accept it if vice versa?
a day will come when they'll conquer all southwest state and convert Obas to Emir and tell you that it doesn't matter.
who would have thought that the same people that told you that religion doesn't matter in South West will drag hijab crises upto supreme Court.
now even mission owned school will have hijabs littering around its environment.
but trust me if it's other way round even non Muslim will be compelled to wear hijab.
what's their next move especially if they succeed with Muslim/Muslim ticket?
maybe implementing Sharia law in Yoruba land and enforcing it to the core.
it's time Yoruba Christians wake up.
you and these guys are not one as you think.
they made you to hate igbos because igbos are the only people seeing through their deceits.

wake up real Omoluabis and fight for your land from invaders
real Yorubas lagbaa
Your cheap blackmail is effort in futility, this is not baby factory criminals region where mosques and Muslims are burn at will, both osun state governor and his deputy are Christians, all governors in the south west are Christians after swearing-in of osun state governor. we know whom you are

6 Likes

Re: Youths In Kwali, FCT Erect Peter Obi Billboard (Pictures) by NwaMamaIwota(f): 8:50am On Jul 21, 2022
igbotormentor:
Your cheap blackmail is effort in futility, this is not baby factory criminals region where mosques and Muslims are burn at will, both osun state governor and his deputy are Christians, all governors in the south west are Christians after swearing-in of osun state governor. we know whom you are
dear Yoruba Christians
Stop sleeping on the bicycle.
stop falling for their deceit
they know what they're doing
that's why they ganged up against a more qualified yoruba Christian Osibanjo and put a corrupt old, useless drug baron because he's a Yoruba Muslim.
ask yourself why Tinubu and not Osinbajo?
they're now painting an obvious black to become white.
after their mission they'll come with "yoruba Muslim and Christian are one" to confuse you.
the same people that was so determined to take up a mere hijab case upto supreme Court level is telling you that religion doesn't matter in South West.
they're now gradually pushing for Sharia and also determined about it.
when they achieved it they'll come back and tell you that it doesn't matter.
Yoruba Christians wake up
stop falling for this daylight deceit.
these guys doesn't rate you infact they rate a Muslim from the North more than you people, that's why most of them are clamoring for Muslim/Muslim ticket because they knew that, they will still deceive you guys that religion doesn't matter.
if they rate you and care about your feelings and vote why Muslim/Muslim ticket?
they're more concerned about pacifying their more closer brothers in the north than you people even when the north no even rate them.
they know that you guys can be easily be deceived by telling you that igbos are your enemy while they're the one sabotaging yoruba interests truly.
Dear real Omoluabis wake up and smell the coffee.
be wise like a serpent.

Yoruba Christians ronu
God bless Yoruba Christians, traditionalists and reasonable Muslims.

God punish Tinubu urchins

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Youths In Kwali, FCT Erect Peter Obi Billboard (Pictures) by Vistra40: 8:52am On Jul 21, 2022
Bar1941:

Igbos don’t support their own, wahala! They support their own, wahala! You all will be alright.

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Youths In Kwali, FCT Erect Peter Obi Billboard (Pictures) by Vote4Obi: 8:53am On Jul 21, 2022
XerXers:
Kwali Area Council. FCT Abuja

Structures everywhere!!!

All Nigerians of goodwill are supporting Obi and Datti because they know they would save Nigeria from total collapse.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Youths In Kwali, FCT Erect Peter Obi Billboard (Pictures) by Totilopussylick(m): 8:53am On Jul 21, 2022
Bar1941:

Go and eat your agbado casava food tongue tongue tongue

25 Likes

Re: Youths In Kwali, FCT Erect Peter Obi Billboard (Pictures) by Vistra40: 8:54am On Jul 21, 2022
igbotormentor:
You are Igbo keep to igboism, your cheap blackmail on demented baby factory criminals

It’s too early to be frustrated bro. Campaign haven’t even started yet.

23 Likes

Re: Youths In Kwali, FCT Erect Peter Obi Billboard (Pictures) by Vote4Obi: 8:55am On Jul 21, 2022
Bar1941:

Continue deceiving yourself, everyone has rejected BAT except Yoruba Muslims.

EscoBAT will receive woto-woto in the hands of angry Nigerians, just relax and wait for it!

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Youths In Kwali, FCT Erect Peter Obi Billboard (Pictures) by pacesetting: 8:56am On Jul 21, 2022
The thread was not meant for you since you're not supporting Obi and LP. Go and support your candidate and stop looking for trouble and saying they are attacking you.
Bar1941:

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Youths In Kwali, FCT Erect Peter Obi Billboard (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:56am On Jul 21, 2022
Vistra40:

It’s too early to be frustrated bro. Campaign haven’t even started yet.
So you switch to alternative moniker when I didn't reply your comments again, well done

3 Likes

Re: Youths In Kwali, FCT Erect Peter Obi Billboard (Pictures) by popez: 8:58am On Jul 21, 2022
Bar1941:

You're an idiot. Who threatened you here? You made an idiotic post, you got checked and you're claiming that you're been threatened.

Thunder fire you!

30 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Godwin Obaseki Wins Edo Governorship Election / Pictures Of Igboho Supporters Waiting Outside During His Trial In Cotonou / Throwback Photo Of Buhari As A Tennis Player In The 70s

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.