Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,512 members, 7,819,852 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:20 AM

Will You Have Sex With Your Fiance Before Marriage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will You Have Sex With Your Fiance Before Marriage (2022 Views)

You Visit Your Fiance For The First Time And You See This House (photo) / 'If Your Fiance's Name Is Daniel Your Wedding Is On 25th It Won't Hold — Lady / If Your Fiance Wears This To Your House... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will You Have Sex With Your Fiance Before Marriage by Jitesblog111(m): 4:04pm On Aug 18, 2019
Give your answers with reasons.. And don't forget to visit the website @https://jitesblog.com/

1 Like

Re: Will You Have Sex With Your Fiance Before Marriage by Lagbaja01(m): 4:10pm On Aug 18, 2019
Maybe you should check the meaning of the word 'wife'
Jitesblog111:
Give your answers with reasons.. And don't forget to visit the website @https://jitesblog.com/

1 Like

Re: Will You Have Sex With Your Fiance Before Marriage by donbachi(m): 4:12pm On Aug 18, 2019
I chop b4 i baff and i baff b4 i chop all na d same.

3 Likes

Re: Will You Have Sex With Your Fiance Before Marriage by Andersonjr(m): 4:19pm On Aug 18, 2019
You can't just automatically call her your wife untill you guys have gotten married

1 Like

Re: Will You Have Sex With Your Fiance Before Marriage by Jitesblog111(m): 4:55pm On Aug 18, 2019
Lagbaja01:
Maybe you should check the meaning of the word 'wife'
You sha know what I mean
Re: Will You Have Sex With Your Fiance Before Marriage by Ciaos: 5:08pm On Aug 18, 2019
Will you test any appliance before buying? Your answer is the correct answer to this question.
Re: Will You Have Sex With Your Fiance Before Marriage by Kagarko(m): 5:12pm On Aug 18, 2019
No it's forbidden in my religion.

Haram (Forbidden)

1 Like

Re: Will You Have Sex With Your Fiance Before Marriage by Lagbaja01(m): 5:16pm On Aug 18, 2019
I'm pretending not to know.
Jitesblog111:
You sha know what I mean
Re: Will You Have Sex With Your Fiance Before Marriage by undefeateds: 5:33pm On Aug 18, 2019
Let the bed remain undefiled
Re: Will You Have Sex With Your Fiance Before Marriage by DanDeeBoss(m): 6:31pm On Aug 18, 2019
Nope, I won't
Re: Will You Have Sex With Your Fiance Before Marriage by Nobody: 6:57pm On Aug 18, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
Nope, I won't

2 Likes

Re: Will You Have Sex With Your Fiance Before Marriage by Powersurge: 7:09pm On Aug 18, 2019
Ciaos:
Will you test any appliance before buying? Your answer is the correct answer to this question.

lolzzzzz. it's like an individual's ability to taste PTC (phenylthiocarbamide). To some it tastes bitter. To other, it's tasteless. But the chemical remains the same.
Re: Will You Have Sex With Your Fiance Before Marriage by Glink2018(m): 7:11pm On Aug 18, 2019
Let's say the truth , the religions book says no testing before marriage but in the real story , a lot of people test the commodity (wife) before they buy...

Wife is a commodity in naija ... They use to put price tag on her. As soon as you can purchase the commodity, then you are free to do whatsoever you want to do to her .. including using her pants for.. ....
Re: Will You Have Sex With Your Fiance Before Marriage by DanDeeBoss(m): 7:25pm On Aug 18, 2019
MariaLavina:
gringrin..... Sidawn for there ooo
Re: Will You Have Sex With Your Fiance Before Marriage by Merit123(m): 8:40pm On Aug 18, 2019
No, But 3month pregnancy b4 marry
Re: Will You Have Sex With Your Fiance Before Marriage by cooooooks(m): 9:56pm On Aug 18, 2019
I think it would be stupid to marry someone you have not been in an intimate relationship for some time

You can't be in an intimate relationship without being REALLY intimate

1 Like

Re: Will You Have Sex With Your Fiance Before Marriage by Junkie1: 10:01pm On Aug 18, 2019
IT'S RHE ONLY WAY TO KNOW IF SHE'S TRULY A VIRGIN
Re: Will You Have Sex With Your Fiance Before Marriage by dhardline(m): 11:09pm On Aug 18, 2019
Nope... A because it is a sin against God and a

Christians priority is to worship God in spirit and in truth.
Re: Will You Have Sex With Your Fiance Before Marriage by Wealthyonos(m): 11:15pm On Aug 18, 2019
Which of them, traditional marriage or white wedding? After traditional marriage, marriage don start o.

1 Like

Re: Will You Have Sex With Your Fiance Before Marriage by Jitesblog111(m): 7:55am On Aug 19, 2019
Junkie1:
IT'S RHE ONLY WAY TO KNOW IF SHE'S TRULY A VIRGIN
Hmmmm. na waooo

(1) (Reply)

Moment Of Truth / If Men Stay Faithful, Control Sexual Urge And Masturbate,will Women Survive? / /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.