Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,182 members, 7,849,682 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:52 AM

How Do I Know If She Is Coming To My Place For Sex - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Know If She Is Coming To My Place For Sex (7610 Views)

How Can I Stop This Girl From Coming To My House / The Deeper Life Lady I Want To Marry Doesn't Want To Know My Place / "The World Is Coming To An End": Slay Grandmama In G-string Causes Stir Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Know If She Is Coming To My Place For Sex by IndispensableGo: 7:41am On Aug 20, 2019
Please help, my boss is a sex beast She just arrived as a new assistant, and they've been looking at each other lustfully till they eventually have a go at each other in her boss' office. There was something about the size[ 1,308 more word ]
https:///Cz77qS7f9G

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Know If She Is Coming To My Place For Sex by pkang: 8:33am On Aug 20, 2019
sotherefore:
I find it difficult to understand girls and what they want.pls help.how do I know she needs sex when she visit me.

Only two women had come come to my house and left without me having sex with them.
The first actually needed but pretends a lot and secondly we were in a hurry to leave to somewhere

The second, she is this jagajaga woman wey eyes no dey come down. Funniest thing I had no money for drink.

The two ladies sat straight on my bed even as I have chairs in the house.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Know If She Is Coming To My Place For Sex by bolinjkezzy(m): 8:35am On Aug 20, 2019
If you stay Alone and she keeps coming, there is 80% chance you will enter the promise land with the right move

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Know If She Is Coming To My Place For Sex by Nobody: 8:37am On Aug 22, 2019
foolbuster:

Lolz. Welcome to the club. The guy makes a living off peeps with low iq. We have long seen him for what he is. A FRAUD !!

If you get arrested to explain the word "fraud" and how we defrauded you, I hope you can do it and provide evidence.

On Nairaland, everyone thinks they can't be tracked. All the money we'll spend in tracking you, you'll pay back in 10 folds.

When we want to track someone, we can even take 1 whole year planning. You'll think the case is over. So, only say what is true and what you can defend and not what will you make you feel good and get "likes" as a revenge of not getting a reply from us or being able to afford our services.

Watch what you say, because one day, you may not go free.

We can forgive you for hurting us, but we can't forgive you for hurting our business. You better be careful. Jokes can actually turn to jail.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Know If She Is Coming To My Place For Sex by foolbuster: 9:31am On Aug 22, 2019
iClef:

If you get arrested to explain the word "fraud" and how we defrauded you, I hope you can do it and provide evidence.

On Nairaland, everyone thinks they can't be tracked. All the money we'll spend in tracking you, you'll pay back in 10 folds.

When we want to track someone, we can even take 1 whole year planning. You'll think the case is over. So, only say what is true and what you can defend and not what will you make you feel good and get "likes" as a revenge of not getting a reply from us or being able to afford our services.

Watch what you say, because one day, you may not go free.

We can forgive you for hurting us, but we can't forgive you for hurting our business. You better be careful. Jokes can actually to to jail.

You are a FRAUD !! You deceive gullible people by pretending to be what you are not. Dm me and i'll give you my address. If you dont. You are a big coward too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Know If She Is Coming To My Place For Sex by Nobody: 9:34am On Aug 22, 2019
foolbuster:

You are a FRAUD !! You deceive gullible people by pretending to be what you are not. Dm me and i'll give you my address. If you dont. You are a big coward too.

You'll be sent a message via my iLegend's moniker for your address and number. Though, I know you'll send the fake one, but let's start from there. Thank you very much.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Know If She Is Coming To My Place For Sex by Nobody: 9:39am On Aug 22, 2019
foolbuster:

Sadly, it couldn't come through. Kindly forward it to ilegendbusiness"@"gmail.com.

Thank you for your cooperation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Know If She Is Coming To My Place For Sex by Nobody: 9:52am On Aug 22, 2019
foolbuster:

No message yet.

I only need three things.

1. Your address
2. Phone number
3. Facebook account

To even make things better for us, send me your account number and the bank and I'll transfer you some money for your boldness.

You're not like all the other scared people around who can't boldly share their details. You are different and I love that about you.

Thank you as I await your message and the account number.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Know If She Is Coming To My Place For Sex by Nobody: 10:23am On Aug 22, 2019
foolbuster:

I ran a few spy on your moniker and realized you had attacked me before in 2018. Don't worry. It will only take me years, money, and strategy to track you. I have documented all your comments that'll expose you. You are officially on my case and on my watchlist.

If you hurt me, I'll forgive you, but hurting my business with false accusation just to bring me down, I'll hunt you with every penny I have. It doesn't matter the state you're from — someone will be paid to be there. All strategies will be employed just to catch you. It may not even be this year — you just don't know when. Justice will be served at last.

All the clients you chased away by calling me a fraud, you'll pay back. Start documenting all my fraudulent activities to show the court when you finally get arrested.

The reason I ignored the first boy who called me a scam is because he said in a previous post that he is depressed. If I try to hunt him, he may die on the process. I don't want to kill him. The depression is already doing the job.

Go through my iLegend's post and you'll read a story of a music producer who hired my studio equipment I arrested and suffered for misbehaving in 2016. Your case will be worse. False accusation is a big crime.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Know If She Is Coming To My Place For Sex by foolbuster: 11:16am On Aug 22, 2019
iClef:

No message yet.

I only need three things.

1. Your address
2. Phone number
3. Facebook account

To even make things better for us, send me your account number and the bank and I'll transfer you some money for your boldness.

You're not like all the other scared people around who can't boldly share their details. You are different and I love that about you.

Thank you as I await your message and the account number.

Lolz. Ode. You wrote 3 pages complete with research and digging all for what? I know you are jobless but its not my fault your moronic writings are not selling na aaa. You can only deceive people for so long.

Its good you mentioned our 2018 encounter. That was when i knew you were a fraud and i implore everyone to go through that thread. Any intelligent person will just see through you for what you trully are after that encounter. A SCAM! A desperate man trying to make money by pretending to be a pro. And feeding gullible people wrong info.

I am not jobless so i dont really have the time to look for the link and paste. Please help me do that but I know you will not because i exposed you. Hence just edited my comments and posted screen shots of what you stupidly think favours you. Ha ha ha... . Pathetic.

I think you are even more frustrated now than last year. Because you have even gotten more aggresive and vehemently attack any critic. You have even degenerated to threatening people you dont know. Mr advicer. Abi psychiatrist. Ha ha ha....

Let me tell you. It will even get worse for you because nothing sucessful can be founded on falsehood.

Expect my mail. I hope you show up. Fool.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Know If She Is Coming To My Place For Sex by Nobody: 11:24am On Aug 22, 2019
foolbuster:

Its good you mentioned our 2018 encounter. That was when i knew you were a fraud and i implore everyone to go through that thread. Any intelligent person will just see through you for what you trully are after that encounter. A SCAM! A desperate man trying to make money by pretending to be a pro. And feeding gullible people wrong info.

I am not jobless so i dont really have the time to look for the link and paste. Please help me do that but I know you will not because i exposed you. Hence just edited my comments and posted screen shots of what you stupidly think favours you. Ha ha ha... . Pathetic.

I think you are even more frustrated now than last year. Because you have even gotten more aggresive and vehemently attack any critic. You have even degenerated to threatening people you dont know. Mr advicer. Abi psychiatrist. Ha ha ha....

Let me tell you. It will even get worse for you because nothing sucessful can be founded on falsehood.

Expect my mail. I hope you show up. Fool.

Thank you for your cooperation. About being jobless, you're right. Job is the last thing I'll ever do in this life.

About the link, read it here https://www.nairaland.com/4659936/

About sending the details, I'll be waiting. Your boldness is admirable. Send your address, number(s), Facebook account, and bank number to transfer you the money as promised.

I know you'll send all because you're not the fearful type.

Thank you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Know If She Is Coming To My Place For Sex by Nobody: 12:20pm On Aug 22, 2019
foolbuster:

Lolz. Ode. You wrote 3 pages complete with research and digging all for what? I know you are jobless but its not my fault your moronic writings are not selling na aaa. You can only deceive people for so long.

Since, he hasn't sent all the details I asked him to. Someone is about to pay in 20k, yet sending me address, phone number, Facebook ID and account number is taking forever.

You can't escape this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Know If She Is Coming To My Place For Sex by Nobody: 3:50pm On Aug 22, 2019
foolbuster:

Finally, you sent me a message with a fake email address you just created and a fake name.

I'm still waiting for all the details I asked. After boasting on NL, you are now scared to provide me those details. I'm a jobless fool as you said and I don't have transport to meet you, so provide me what I asked for, Mr. Job.

Even if you do, they'll be fake, but I want to have them. Thank you as you provide them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Know If She Is Coming To My Place For Sex by Nobody: 3:52pm On Aug 22, 2019
God knows I'll suffer this boy when I catch him and I'll never give up in tracking him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Know If She Is Coming To My Place For Sex by Nobody: 4:11pm On Aug 22, 2019
Stephen Potter couldn't provide his address and details. It's obvious he is afraid and the name calling / laughter are caused my panic and fear.

It's easy to call someone a fraud on the internet because he is better than you. It's easy to be the first to volunteer to send your details to him, but it's hard to comply when the person finally asks for them.

I'll get him — just a matter of time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Know If She Is Coming To My Place For Sex by foolbuster: 5:59pm On Aug 22, 2019
iClef:

Finally, you sent me a message with a fake email address you just created and a fake name.

I'm still waiting for all the details I asked. After boasting on NL, you are now scared to provide me those details. I'm a jobless fool as you said and I don't have transport to meet you, so provide me what I asked for, Mr. Job.

Even if you do, they'll be fake, but I want to have them. Thank you as you provide them.

Modified* people that are experiencing premature ejaculation should please save thier money and ignore this clown. Just click this link and thank me later https://www.nairaland.com/3173733/how-nuturally-cured-premature-expulsion

Lolz. You are a coward!!
You see. You might have perfected the art of fooling gullible people by your smart and smooth trick of deviating from the essence of an issue, without them realizing it. The hallmark of an insecure person. A coward.

Attack is the best form of defence. you are the one bragging on nairaland about how you are going to deal with me and how you dealt with whatever (nobody asked you oo. As if many of us have not dealt with people with police before).
But because you know you are guilty of this. You turned it around to me boasting. grin

Back to the issue. You want to deal with somebody, the person offers himself. You are still looking for facebook account and address. Ha ha ha ha.... Clown.

Ps: Ode, that is my email address. It belongs to me. I have been using it for years. You must be really daft if you actually think i'll go through the trouble of creating another email because of one e rat.
Many of us have more than one email address. It is for security. You can not have a single email address in todays world for all online activities. Besides how is that even related to the issue.

I have wasted enough of my time arguing with a low life online urchin. Send me your phone number. We have a date at KFC tomorrow.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How Do I Know If She Is Coming To My Place For Sex by MrCuteking(m): 6:15pm On Aug 22, 2019
If she puts on trousers that means she wants it but doesn't want to show it. Trust me, this code works big time

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Know If She Is Coming To My Place For Sex by Nobody: 6:18pm On Aug 22, 2019
foolbuster:

Lolz. You are a coward!!
You see. You might have perfected the art of fooling gullible people by your smart and smooth trick of deviating from the essence of an issue, without them realizing it. The hallmark of an insecure person. A coward.

Attack is the best form of defence. you are the one bragging on nairaland about how you are going to deal with me and how you dealt with whatever (nobody asked you oo. As if many of us have not dealt with people with police before).
But because you know you are guilty of this. You turned it around to me boasting. grin

Back to the issue. You want to deal with somebody, the person offers himself. You are still looking for facebook account and address. Ha ha ha ha.... Clown.

Ps: Ode, that is my email address. It belongs to me. I have been using it for years. You must be really daft if you actually think i'll go through the trouble of creating another email because of one e rat.
Many of us have more than one email address. It is for security. You can not have a single email address in todays world for all online activities. Besides how is that even related to the issue.

I have wasted enough of my time arguing with a low life online urchin. Send me your phone number. We have a date at KFC tomorrow.

Thank you for your mature and responsible reply. I didn't ask for your address, but you boasted you'll send it to me. Now, I said, "Send it," you turned around to abuse me. Address and the details, you couldn't send and now you're asking for my number.

We are not mates. You are a boy and I'll get you. Please, send me all the things you promised, else I'll one day get them. Until I get you, I'll never rest. Even if you deactivate, I'll still be on your case.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Know If She Is Coming To My Place For Sex by Nobody: 6:50pm On Aug 22, 2019
foolbuster:

I want your home address, your Facebook name, your phone number, and your bank account number to send you some money and verify the names with other details I'll get about you. With all your ego and fearlessness, you can't provided the above. KFC is not your house.

You are scared. If you aren't, send all of them. Though, they'll be fake like your Stephen Potter's name, but send them let me see.

I'll one day catch you and frustrate your life. For calling me a fraud just because I sell a book I wrote from scratch, proofread myself, designed the cover myself, stayed awake all night myself, and promoted myself.

When I was suffering creating these products, you were busy having fun online while calling me jobless, a fool, etc. but now I'm reaping the fruit of my labor, I'm a fraud.

Put yourself in my shoe and feel how it feels. People hating on you just because you're legitimately and regularly making money with what you suffered to create.

I'll never forgive you — I'll hunt you and I won't give up until I succeed.

Those books have made lots of money home and abroad and will continue to make. I'll spend the money on your head. I won't be only one tracking you — I'll pay for it.

All I want is a proof that I'm a fraud and evidence of how I defrauded you or other people.

You're on a big case, but you don't know yet, so keep laughing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Know If She Is Coming To My Place For Sex by foolbuster: 6:56pm On Aug 22, 2019
iClef:

EWU GAMBIA.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Know If She Is Coming To My Place For Sex by Nobody: 7:11pm On Aug 22, 2019
foolbuster:

EWU GAMBIA.
Ok. I appreciate.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Know If She Is Coming To My Place For Sex by Nobody: 7:35pm On Aug 22, 2019
Below is a comment Mr. Fool made months ago that calling someone a fraud is bad and will damage the person's business, but here he is damaging mine. This is hypocrisy. I'll be the one to cause the damage at last.

https://www.nairaland.com/5266906/monk-fraud

You call people who are succeeding names just to being them down, get likes, and entertain yourself. When they finally fall, you call them poor and unwise. All you want is the downfall of your fellow Nigerian. All I want is to capture you alive and make you chew your words.

If I'm a fraud, why not you report to EFCC, the police, or create a thread on Crime Section of Nairaland?

I'm officially after you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Know If She Is Coming To My Place For Sex by Nobody: 7:48pm On Aug 22, 2019
foolbuster:

Being fake is not good. Falsehood is not good. I still haven't seen the home address the boy above promised.

I always keep my promises. Though, some take time, but I always keep them. Just to type his details and send, he resorted to abuse. I won't condescend to his level, but I'll show him the real next level when I capture him like a rat.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Know If She Is Coming To My Place For Sex by foolbuster: 9:05pm On Aug 22, 2019
iClef:

Being fake is not good. Falsehood is not good. I still haven't seen the home address the boy above promised.

I always keep my promises. Though, some take time, but I always keep them. Just to type his details and send, he resorted to abuse. I won't condescend to his level, but I'll show him the real next level when I capture him like a rat.

But i have already given you an address. KFC ikeja. But the coward is still asking for facebook account. Ode.

Fake teacher. ordinary criticism on nairaland you cant handle. Talking and writing nonsense. One of your misleading teachings is that people should never accept compliments shocked. You appointed your self a psychologist, councelor and life coach. I dont blame you with the internet anyone can be an authour.
Only gullible individuals will fall for your scams.You have been beating your chest since morning. Like a baby crying over spilt milk. Empty vessel.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Know If She Is Coming To My Place For Sex by Nobody: 9:08pm On Aug 22, 2019
foolbuster:

But i have already given you an address. KFC ikeja. But the coward is still asking for facebook account. Ode.

Fake teacher. ordinary criticism on nairaland you cant handle. Talking and writing nonsense. One of your misleading teachings is that people should never accept compliments shocked. You appointed your self a psychologist, councelor and life coach. I dont blame you with the internet anyone can be an authour.
Only gullible individuals will fall for your scams.You have been beating your chest since morning. Like a baby crying over spilt milk. Empty vessel.

Send your home address and other details as you promised. Please, don't disappoint. I want the address of where your room is, not a joint.

Don't be a coward that will say, "I'll send you my address," but when the going gets tough, he changes. Since you're a coward and you're scared, I'll ignore you and 100% work silently until you're brought to book.

Have a nice life till I get a hold of you, abusive coward.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Know If She Is Coming To My Place For Sex by foolbuster: 9:10pm On Aug 22, 2019
iClef:

Send your home address and other details as you promised. Please, don't disappoint. Thank you.

Gerarahere fool.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Know If She Is Coming To My Place For Sex by Nobody: 12:10am On Aug 23, 2019
She will ask you if you want to fvck her, or you can ask her do you want to fvck me? cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Know If She Is Coming To My Place For Sex by foolbuster: 4:52pm On Aug 23, 2019
I just came across an excellent thread for men that experience premature ejaculation here https://www.nairaland.com/3173733/how-nuturally-cured-premature-expulsion

Thank me later.
Re: How Do I Know If She Is Coming To My Place For Sex by undertaker002: 5:31pm On Aug 23, 2019
iClef:

Send your home address and other details as you promised. Please, don't disappoint. I want the address of where your room is, not a joint.

Don't be a coward that will say, "I'll send you my address," but when the going gets tough, he changes. Since you're a coward and you're scared, I'll ignore you and 100% work silently until you're brought to book.

Have a nice life till I get a hold of you, abusive coward.
send yours instead... since you ain't afraid to drop it on a public forum..

many of us don de find you to beat long time ago because of your dry books and arrogance..

send us your bank details.. Facebook account and address..
na watery beans you go de chop for the next 6 months

(1) (2) (Reply)

See What My Ex Sent To Me, Imagine! / Silicon Babes Vs Natural Babe / Naija Women Is It Forbidden To Buy A Gift For Your Hubby Or Boyfriend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.