Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,732 members, 7,817,014 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

Ekweremadu: Old Men That Stoned, Dragged And Beat Ex Deputy Senate President - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekweremadu: Old Men That Stoned, Dragged And Beat Ex Deputy Senate President (88429 Views)

Remi Tinubu: Deputy Senate President Is What I Want To Be / EFCC Detains Deputy Senate President Ekweremadu Over 22 Properties.. / BREAKING: Deputy Senate President Ekweremadu In EFCC Custody (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekweremadu: Old Men That Stoned, Dragged And Beat Ex Deputy Senate President by Amah70: 4:19pm On Aug 19, 2019
Old man and young man, from east, west, north and south - who is not frustrated with Nigeria, except big time politicians?

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadu: Old Men That Stoned, Dragged And Beat Ex Deputy Senate President by Edu3Again: 4:20pm On Aug 19, 2019
yarimo:
So even in old age IPOBIANS are fools grin grin
IPOB wey dey fear you as dem don wake up Nija to the idea of us cutting the dead weight North loose grin
Re: Ekweremadu: Old Men That Stoned, Dragged And Beat Ex Deputy Senate President by Paulo3ree(m): 4:20pm On Aug 19, 2019
Enemyofpeace:
and who told you the hooligans were not carrying loaded pistols too? The guy go just die for nothing

I wish God could just turn me from a human bean to an Angel, I am sick and tired of being a human bean and leaving here with very wicked people.
Awon angel ko Mr angel
You don come earth you don come be that ooh, enjoy planet earth

Re: Ekweremadu: Old Men That Stoned, Dragged And Beat Ex Deputy Senate President by Amah70: 4:25pm On Aug 19, 2019
yarimo:

Between you who clutch tight to a sinking ship because the ship contains valuables, you prevent others from escaping the sinking ship, who is foolish - you or IPOB people?

Do you still believe that one day Nigeria can be like a normal country after your ogas in 12 northern Sharia states adopted unconstitutional Islamic Sharia Criminal codes, literally created a new country from Nigeria?

2 Likes

Re: Ekweremadu: Old Men That Stoned, Dragged And Beat Ex Deputy Senate President by Nobody: 4:33pm On Aug 19, 2019
Enemyofpeace:
and who told you the hooligans were not carrying loaded pistols too? The guy go just die for nothing

I wish God could just turn me from a human bean to an Angel, I am sick and tired of being a human bean and leaving here with very wicked people.

I feel your pain but you can try being a human rice since you are already tied of being a human bean according to you.

If your username says you are an enemy of peace does that not make you one of the wicked people you don't want to leave again with?
Re: Ekweremadu: Old Men That Stoned, Dragged And Beat Ex Deputy Senate President by Amah70: 4:34pm On Aug 19, 2019
#Op; @Son of David.

Your silly blackmail can be sold only to kids.

Crude oil is not all there is for a country to survive

Example, Nigeria remains most dysfunctional despite crude oil.

Woe to all for whom crude oil makes them hold on to one Nigeria, and like Son of David, blackmail others to be like them.
Re: Ekweremadu: Old Men That Stoned, Dragged And Beat Ex Deputy Senate President by jimyjames(m): 4:40pm On Aug 19, 2019
yarimo:
No even in old age afonja's ass licking fulani's up and down, are we fools cause we discipline our own sons no
Re: Ekweremadu: Old Men That Stoned, Dragged And Beat Ex Deputy Senate President by Maroghene(m): 4:41pm On Aug 19, 2019
Afamed:
ATIKU, PETER OBI ignore Ekweremadu, keep mute 48 hours after Ekweremadu was given a Correctional TREATMENT in Germany by IPOB�.

Wetin konsign me with IPOB matter self

U could deck his twitter feed
Re: Ekweremadu: Old Men That Stoned, Dragged And Beat Ex Deputy Senate President by RiyadhGoddess(f): 4:42pm On Aug 19, 2019
mamajj17:

Most of them came in here, while they were young undecided my dear lipsrsealed

Oh ok

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadu: Old Men That Stoned, Dragged And Beat Ex Deputy Senate President by juniorstar(m): 4:47pm On Aug 19, 2019
We need more of these.. Even right here in Nigeria... The ppl keep stealing our collective resources. Or how else do we explain them making it a do or die affair. I like countries like egypt, france. They dont take nonsense.
Re: Ekweremadu: Old Men That Stoned, Dragged And Beat Ex Deputy Senate President by crackhouse(m): 4:55pm On Aug 19, 2019
Niggers are not smiling. Including the old niggers. I am sure it's the situation of this country that made the man to run to Germany where he's packing shit. Don't blame him he's trying to channel his grievances to the appropriate authority.

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadu: Old Men That Stoned, Dragged And Beat Ex Deputy Senate President by KwoiZabo(m): 4:56pm On Aug 19, 2019
Abouwaza:
But why some folks just wan die for this matter?
Aren't we suppose to be happy we finally have some group of people that are ready to weep the asses of our oppresors , NO, we still come here to defend them
APC or PDP , they don't give a F about you guys
Wake up
Can't you also contest elections and do the right thing? Who is oppressing you?
Re: Ekweremadu: Old Men That Stoned, Dragged And Beat Ex Deputy Senate President by crackhouse(m): 4:59pm On Aug 19, 2019
Afamed:
ATIKU, PETER OBI ignore Ekweremadu, keep mute 48 hours after Ekweremadu was given a Correctional TREATMENT in Germany by IPOB�.

Wetin konsign me with IPOB matter self
we are still waiting for Buhari and osibanjo to talk. Or is ike ekweremmadu not a serving senator again and former DSP? Why haven't the president say anything or is he still subjecting the video to forensic examination to ascertain whether it's real or doctored before he will comment?
Re: Ekweremadu: Old Men That Stoned, Dragged And Beat Ex Deputy Senate President by Ojiofor: 4:59pm On Aug 19, 2019
Yorubas are wailing seriously for Ike Ekweremadu the man they love to hate few weeks back because they I stole a position that belongs to them.
Where is the love coming from?
Re: Ekweremadu: Old Men That Stoned, Dragged And Beat Ex Deputy Senate President by bizzibodi(m): 5:00pm On Aug 19, 2019
Ekweremadu has suffered,..he only can 2 eat new yam not to b humiliated,it must be d nigeriyian coats of arm jumper he wored that infuriated them,he would hav worn biafla national dress instead anyway he is lucky they did not naked & behead him. embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Ekweremadu: Old Men That Stoned, Dragged And Beat Ex Deputy Senate President by panpan(m): 5:05pm On Aug 19, 2019
YungMillionaire:
Ekweremadu was betrayed by his own people...what a shame. They invited him and when he got there, they stabbed him in the back. Disgusting.

It wasn't really a betrayal.

Ndi-Igbo Germany (not IPOB) invited Ekweremadu. Some IPOB members in Germany got to know that he was coming; they went to the venue and attacked him when he arrived at that place.
Re: Ekweremadu: Old Men That Stoned, Dragged And Beat Ex Deputy Senate President by godofuck231: 5:05pm On Aug 19, 2019
Igbo peeoplneed to position them selves, the old men are the once even instigating the problem, instead of showing the youths hoe to go about their fight they are doing it the wrong way and on that out of the law, in a foreign country, with unregistered immigrants
Re: Ekweremadu: Old Men That Stoned, Dragged And Beat Ex Deputy Senate President by Myself2(m): 5:08pm On Aug 19, 2019
yarimo:

Big FOOLS
Re: Ekweremadu: Old Men That Stoned, Dragged And Beat Ex Deputy Senate President by Ekpeitit(m): 5:09pm On Aug 19, 2019
Re: Ekweremadu: Old Men That Stoned, Dragged And Beat Ex Deputy Senate President by Ekpeitit(m): 5:10pm On Aug 19, 2019
These Biafra people no no get sense, I think we should just give them their landlocked Biafra.
Re: Ekweremadu: Old Men That Stoned, Dragged And Beat Ex Deputy Senate President by KingUg(m): 5:12pm On Aug 19, 2019
Davash222:
You wan come chop yam for Germany... yam no dey Enugu

Ike Ekweremadu will never in his life go close to anything related to Yam again!!

The fear of Yam is the beginning of wisdom(Ipob 2019)
bro you got me laughing really loud #SAVAGE
Re: Ekweremadu: Old Men That Stoned, Dragged And Beat Ex Deputy Senate President by Inspectorsuga22(m): 5:13pm On Aug 19, 2019
Erediauwa:
That's the "old men" preferred target....

We the "young men" want Baba Lifeless and the khaki wearing monkey at the International Beating Centre (IBC) Nuremberg, Germany.
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ekweremadu: Old Men That Stoned, Dragged And Beat Ex Deputy Senate President by Od1n: 5:13pm On Aug 19, 2019
Live on your knees or die on your feet?
Re: Ekweremadu: Old Men That Stoned, Dragged And Beat Ex Deputy Senate President by Stricklybidness(m): 5:14pm On Aug 19, 2019
festacman:
Senator Ike Ekweremadu is obviously not a streetwise politician. He is too simple-minded. Otherwise, he would have known that for every politician, ETERNAL VIGILANCE and POSITIVE APPREHENSION are some of the key principles that guide every dealing and move.

From all indications, the humiliation of Senator Ekweremadu in Germany was carefully planned and executed. His simple-mindedness led him into that ambush even when he knew before leaving Nigeria that a fellow invited guest-of-honour Chief Nnia Nwodo, the president of Ohaneze and a strong ally of Atiku suddenly could not attend the New Yam festival for 'reasons beyond his control'. He failed unlike a typical politician to apply positive apprehension in analyzing the sudden decision by Chief Nwodo. The deed was done and the rest as they say is now history.

Two other recent instances of Ekweremadu's simple-mindedness are when he was used by Atiku Abubakar to secure the votes of South East PDP delegates and later dumped for Peter Obi and totally ignored thereafter. The second is his recent unnecessary and badly-timed attempt to become Deputy Senate President for umpteenth time.

Senator Ike Ekweremadu needs to meet Senator Bukola Saraki for a short course on 'Eternal Vigilance and Positive Apprehension for Politicians 101'. His application of these principles made him survive for 4 years as Senate President under hostile and tricky political environment.

Very true..
Re: Ekweremadu: Old Men That Stoned, Dragged And Beat Ex Deputy Senate President by cookingsoul(m): 5:46pm On Aug 19, 2019
festacman:
Senator Ike Ekweremadu is obviously not a streetwise politician. He is too simple-minded. Otherwise, he would have known that for every politician, ETERNAL VIGILANCE and POSITIVE APPREHENSION are some of the key principles that guide every dealing and move.

From all indications, the humiliation of Senator Ekweremadu in Germany was carefully planned and executed. His simple-mindedness led him into that ambush even when he knew before leaving Nigeria that a fellow invited guest-of-honour Chief Nnia Nwodo, the president of Ohaneze and a strong ally of Atiku suddenly could not attend the New Yam festival for 'reasons beyond his control'. He failed unlike a typical politician to apply positive apprehension in analyzing the sudden decision by Chief Nwodo. The deed was done and the rest as they say is now history.

Two other recent instances of Ekweremadu's simple-mindedness are when he was used by Atiku Abubakar to secure the votes of South East PDP delegates and later dumped for Peter Obi and totally ignored thereafter. The second is his recent unnecessary and badly-timed attempt to become Deputy Senate President for umpteenth time.

Senator Ike Ekweremadu needs to meet Senator Bukola Saraki for a short course on 'Eternal Vigilance and Positive Apprehension for Politicians 101'. His application of these principles made him survive for 4 years as Senate President under hostile and tricky political environment.

bros ur on point like gps.well done
Re: Ekweremadu: Old Men That Stoned, Dragged And Beat Ex Deputy Senate President by AnanseK(m): 5:58pm On Aug 19, 2019
Paulo3ree:

He should be thankful that he did not have one on him, cause it would have lead him into doing what he will regret for the rest of his life.

Shooting the bastards in self defense? Why will he regret that?
Re: Ekweremadu: Old Men That Stoned, Dragged And Beat Ex Deputy Senate President by Cantonese: 6:02pm On Aug 19, 2019
Did I see the image of Papa Ajasco there? Please tell me it"s not him.
Re: Ekweremadu: Old Men That Stoned, Dragged And Beat Ex Deputy Senate President by okomiso: 6:06pm On Aug 19, 2019
Na lesson to every one
Re: Ekweremadu: Old Men That Stoned, Dragged And Beat Ex Deputy Senate President by AnanseK(m): 6:07pm On Aug 19, 2019
Enemyofpeace:

The correct word is living and I believe you are not a human bean

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadu: Old Men That Stoned, Dragged And Beat Ex Deputy Senate President by Maykanu: 6:09pm On Aug 19, 2019
Igbos are stupid and always at loggerheads fighting one another. You will never see an hausa man fighting their own like this publicly.
Re: Ekweremadu: Old Men That Stoned, Dragged And Beat Ex Deputy Senate President by Paulo3ree(m): 6:11pm On Aug 19, 2019
AnanseK:

Killing the bastards in self defense? Why will he regret that?
Ok

Re: Ekweremadu: Old Men That Stoned, Dragged And Beat Ex Deputy Senate President by Nobody: 6:22pm On Aug 19, 2019
NGpatriot:
Ipob on ipob violence and destruction.

It doesn't matter where some people go, you can not take away the village and backwardness from them.

grin

Oya organize trip for a non-Igbo politician now make dem travel and see! You think this is an IPOB thing? You are still sleeping grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dino Melaye's Rolls Royce Phantom Parked In His Living Room / President Buhari Angry About His Son's Accident, Blames Security Aides / Seyi Makinde In Shorts As Davido Visits Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.