Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,258 members, 7,829,512 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:16 AM

If He Proposes To You In This Condition, Will You Accept? See Reactions (pics) - Romance (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If He Proposes To You In This Condition, Will You Accept? See Reactions (pics) (102993 Views)

Okon Lagos Shares Video Of Man & Lady Stuck During Hot Sex. See Reactions (Pics) / Bukola Wahab, Married Woman In Boobs Revealing Outfit, See Reactions (Pics) / Man Shares After Sex Photo With Girlfriend On Facebook.see Reactions(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If He Proposes To You In This Condition, Will You Accept? See Reactions (pics) by CanadaOrBust: 3:05pm On Aug 21, 2019
jibrilELsudan:

Lol you all must stop being in denial. We all know that Lara is a gold digging h0e and she used love portion on Oshiomole.

Nigerian chicks are gold digging h0es. Make the mistake of telling a Nigerian chick hi and her first response will be "send me money".

Nigerian females will boldly and proudly come on social media and write that they don't respond to dm's except it has to do with MONEY.

Nigerian females will boldly and confidently tell a man they don't want to ever receive any sms from him except it's a bank alert.

A TYPICAL NIGERIAN FEMALE WILL PREFER TO DATE A MARRIED MAN THAN A SINGLE MAN IRRESPECTIVE OF WETHER HE HAS MONEY OR NOT.

MAJORITY OF NIGERIAN FEMALES DON'T EVEN MOAN OR FEEL A MAN's BIG HARD CUCK DURING SEX CAUSE THEIR KUKUNASE IS VERY WIDE NO THANKS TO THEIR H0EING AROUND LIKE MOSQUITOES.

These are very broad generalizations. There are millions of Nigerian females. How many of them have u had relations with? Also if u say these about women because they tend to fall in love with successful men, then u have to say same about men because they tend to fall in love with attractive women instead of the unappealing.
Re: If He Proposes To You In This Condition, Will You Accept? See Reactions (pics) by ImaIma1(f): 3:26pm On Aug 21, 2019
LordKO:

Refer to that your post I quoted.

I have. I didn't generalize. I mentioned a set of guys
Re: If He Proposes To You In This Condition, Will You Accept? See Reactions (pics) by bluskyee: 7:40pm On Aug 21, 2019
AntiBrutus:

Lol. I guess you forgot your KPMG survey when you made that comment. You also forgot "class" and the poverty rate when you said 250k is "entry salary for BOYS". That is before you went on to mention the kinda ladies you have rolled with.

Now because you want to act all sanctimonious and politically correct...you are whipping up statistics.

I wish I took majority of NL posters serious.

Una go come online dey form righteous, then go offline to do same thing. Hypocrites them

grin grin
I admit I said so, perhaps not with the intent of creating a perceived " class" but to drive home a point. The response was triggered by another guy who claimed that once you have a good job, finding a partner is the easiest of all....I would have loved to settle this rancour offline over a bottle of Budweiser. Still, everyone should have certain attributes he/she desires in a potential partner, money should not be that attribute. Any idiot can acquire wealth immediately the idiot loses conscience...
Re: If He Proposes To You In This Condition, Will You Accept? See Reactions (pics) by Brainboxfid(f): 7:44pm On Aug 21, 2019
Kazeemakeem:

Do u no how wealth is built, my sister Na be one day oo
of course I know, but if a girl want to marry him, she should first raise him up a little.
Re: If He Proposes To You In This Condition, Will You Accept? See Reactions (pics) by Kazeemakeem(m): 8:04pm On Aug 21, 2019
Brainboxfid:
of course I know, but if a girl want to marry him, she should first raise him up a little.

Can u MARRY me am searching, dm me 07036440359
Re: If He Proposes To You In This Condition, Will You Accept? See Reactions (pics) by Lamanii22(f): 9:12pm On Aug 21, 2019
Samakus:
A Facebook user asked ladies if they will accept marriage proposal from a man living in this condition, the responses can kill for sure. Lolz.

Olorun ma je, i reject it... I've suffered enough in my father's house.. My father's house is even better lol.... He shouldn't bother proposing.. He better double his hustle
Re: If He Proposes To You In This Condition, Will You Accept? See Reactions (pics) by Lamanii22(f): 9:16pm On Aug 21, 2019
[quote author=RiyadhGoddess post=81403687]Yes I will say YES.
I will help him bring his dream to pass with the help of God.
He definitely knows what he wants from life, together we will both achieve that...
Read my signature

Modified

All of you mentioning me because I said Yes na wa for una ooo.
What is your own definition of poverty please It could be that your own definition of poverty is different from mine.
To me, a man who is rich spiritually, morally, wisdom, knowledge, values is the definition of riches. With all that I have mentioned combined, financial wealth will flow in in due time if properly guided/managed and mentored, He will be super rich in no time.
A man who sleeps on a student size mattress or on the mat today can sleep on a king size bed tomorrow if he finds the wife the bible referred to as good thing because that good thing (Wife) comes with Favor from the Lord.
Read the story of the virtuous woman again in the book of proverb.
The woman is meant to help the man build/grow and not scatter.
What some of you don't know is that there are some men that God has destined to be blessed through their wife. There are some men that God will bless the woman first so she can use it to lift the man up.
You all need to understand the principles of marriage in order to understand what I am talking about.
That's why so many marriages can't stand the test of time today because many are built on money money money foundation...

[/quote

It's easier said than done ...
Re: If He Proposes To You In This Condition, Will You Accept? See Reactions (pics) by Lamanii22(f): 9:19pm On Aug 21, 2019
Mekenz:
what draw my attention is what one girl say there, and I quote....... at least the foam will reach two of them to Bleep, imaging......

As in, that drew my attention too... Maddo
Re: If He Proposes To You In This Condition, Will You Accept? See Reactions (pics) by Mekenz(m): 9:35pm On Aug 21, 2019
Lamanii22:

As in, that drew my attention too... Maddo
hello...are you henry by name?

1 Like

Re: If He Proposes To You In This Condition, Will You Accept? See Reactions (pics) by Lamanii22(f): 9:42pm On Aug 21, 2019
Mekenz:
hello...are you henry by name?

No
Re: If He Proposes To You In This Condition, Will You Accept? See Reactions (pics) by Mekenz(m): 9:45pm On Aug 21, 2019
Lamanii22:

No
OK @ your signature lamani,I have a friend nickname is lamani,(henry)

what's the name.?
Re: If He Proposes To You In This Condition, Will You Accept? See Reactions (pics) by daneni1(m): 10:17pm On Aug 21, 2019
djon78:

As in eh. Class class when everyone knows this is a. Very poor country. Just saw one data early this week by one Nigerian analyst who did an exhaustive research comparing Nigeria and Indian economy.
She said what led her to the research was when some Nigerians were calling India common ordinary India. Bro when I saw that data it dawned on me the kind of poverty in this land.

96% of entire Nigerian population do not have up to 500k in there bank account.
Then in India, only the city of Mumbai had 23 dollar billionaires and over 20, 000 dollar millionaires. Entire India had over 400 ,000 dollar millionaires.

While entire Nigeria had 12000 dollar millionaires not up to millionaires in Mumbai.

Na only mouth dey get

I saw that article too, its even 98% according to NDIC
Re: If He Proposes To You In This Condition, Will You Accept? See Reactions (pics) by Nobody: 10:23pm On Aug 21, 2019
ImaIma1:

Your opinion of me is your problem.

I think you are the one missing the point. Marrying a guy at that level is a choice. If you won't shame a girl who decides to marry him, don't shame the one who decides not to.

The most appropriate time to marry is not when you are poor. It should be when you are able to accommodate and support an extra person.

I didn't marry a guy that was rich. I was even earning more but now he's earning almost double my salary.

But I never condemned my friends that married rich guys. It's not their fault that they happened to meet the rich guy. Or should they have quit the relationship because they discovered that he was rich? I doubt just get you guys here.

So you are even married? What a WAWU.

Re: If He Proposes To You In This Condition, Will You Accept? See Reactions (pics) by Nobody: 10:36pm On Aug 21, 2019
bluskyee:
I admit I said so, perhaps not with the intent of creating a perceived " class" but to drive home a point. The response was triggered by another guy who claimed that once you have a good job, finding a partner is the easiest of all....I would have loved to settle this rancour offline over a bottle of Budweiser. Still, everyone should have certain attributes he/she desires in a potential partner, money should not be that attribute. Any idiot can acquire wealth immediately the idiot loses conscience...

Yes, there are few money miss roads that cannot find a decent partner even with all the money but sincerely women judge by your "NOW". Which means your current state.

Perception is reality for a lot of women.

If you are a man that has small sense, a good job & some nice apartment. Finding a partner would become easy peasy.

Women just want comfort, thats all.
Re: If He Proposes To You In This Condition, Will You Accept? See Reactions (pics) by Nobody: 10:39pm On Aug 21, 2019
Tallhero:

I guess he is trying to say MOST guys would wife that girl that dated them when they were still hustling than the OBIAGELI that showed up when money has come thinking God has answered her prayer by meeting a rich guy,a RESPONSIBLE rich guy would most likely trust the girl he was with to a girl he just met after getting the paper.

LMAO, this is so Untrue.

1 Like

Re: If He Proposes To You In This Condition, Will You Accept? See Reactions (pics) by DateMynd44(m): 12:16am On Aug 22, 2019
Mekenz:
what draw my attention is what one girl say there, and I quote....... at least the foam will reach two of them to Bleep, imaging......
ma Calabar girl, I don shapaly go message am
Re: If He Proposes To You In This Condition, Will You Accept? See Reactions (pics) by Lamanii22(f): 8:38am On Aug 22, 2019
Mekenz:
OK @ your signature lamani,I have a friend nickname is lamani,(henry)

what's the name.?

On okay... My name's olamide... You?
Re: If He Proposes To You In This Condition, Will You Accept? See Reactions (pics) by Mekenz(m): 9:17am On Aug 22, 2019
Lamanii22:

On okay... My name's olamide... You?
real name is mekenz
Re: If He Proposes To You In This Condition, Will You Accept? See Reactions (pics) by Lamanii22(f): 9:23am On Aug 22, 2019
Mekenz:
real name is mekenz

Okay pleasure to meet you
Re: If He Proposes To You In This Condition, Will You Accept? See Reactions (pics) by Mekenz(m): 9:29am On Aug 22, 2019
Lamanii22:

Okay pleasure to meet you
same here..... enjoy.

1 Like

Re: If He Proposes To You In This Condition, Will You Accept? See Reactions (pics) by Brainboxfid(f): 2:00pm On Aug 22, 2019
Kazeemakeem:

Can u MARRY me am searching, dm me 07036440359
lol thank you, I have plenty suitors already and its confusing me.. I don't want another confusion abeg
Re: If He Proposes To You In This Condition, Will You Accept? See Reactions (pics) by djon78(m): 4:30pm On Aug 22, 2019
daneni1:

I saw that article too, its even 98% according to NDIC

Oh 98% can you imagine
Re: If He Proposes To You In This Condition, Will You Accept? See Reactions (pics) by monex(m): 5:31pm On Aug 24, 2019
pocohantas:
We can't date, let alone acceptance.

We are not even the same circle... grin
He should pick a wife from his circle. Guys should learn to pick a wife from their social class and stop disturbing SM.

They have a right to go outside their social class. Heck many ladies target above their social class anyway.

The point you might want to make (or have made) is that the person one is targeting has a right to not want someone from that social class too.
Re: If He Proposes To You In This Condition, Will You Accept? See Reactions (pics) by timisquare82(m): 10:54am On Apr 16, 2021
RiyadhGoddess:
Yes I will say YES.
I will help him bring his dream to pass with the help of God.
He definitely knows what he wants from life, together we will both achieve that...
Read my signature

Modified

All of you mentioning me because I said Yes na wa for una ooo.
What is your own definition of poverty please It could be that your own definition of poverty is different from mine.
To me, a man who is rich spiritually, morally, wisdom, knowledge, values is the definition of riches. With all that I have mentioned combined, financial wealth will flow in in due time if properly guided/managed and mentored, He will be super rich in no time.
A man who sleeps on a student size mattress or on the mat today can sleep on a king size bed tomorrow if he finds the wife the bible referred to as good thing because that good thing (Wife) comes with Favor from the Lord.
Read the story of the virtuous woman again in the book of proverb.
The woman is meant to help the man build/grow and not scatter.
What some of you don't know is that there are some men that God has destined to be blessed through their wife. There are some men that God will bless the woman first so she can use it to lift the man up.
You all need to understand the principles of marriage in order to understand what I am talking about.
That's why so many marriages can't stand the test of time today because many are built on money money money foundation...

Understand this, he who marries a wife marries a good thing and obtains Favour. Do not look at where the man is right now, when you enter his house the Favour you carry will completely change him

Yes you are right. My family friend got married when he had nothing infact three days to their wedding a church member gave him cash to rent a room but today he is a PhD holder, senior lecturer in one of the federal universities, he changes his wife's cars from time to time.

1 Like

Re: If He Proposes To You In This Condition, Will You Accept? See Reactions (pics) by Sayobam(m): 9:47am On Sep 13, 2021
No love without money my prople
Re: If He Proposes To You In This Condition, Will You Accept? See Reactions (pics) by Sayobam(m): 9:48am On Sep 13, 2021
No love without money my people

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Guy Asks Girl For A Picture Of Her In "Bra", See What He Got (pictured) / Babes!!! Upload Your Pics Lets See How Pretty & Cool You Are / 3 Steps Of Making A Girl Fall In Love Without Spending

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.