Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,238 members, 7,815,321 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:47 AM

Apostle Suleman Fires Back At Critics Of Dollar Splash On Twitter - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Suleman Fires Back At Critics Of Dollar Splash On Twitter (26023 Views)

Nigerian Man Rebukes Church Of Satan On Twitter. The Church Fires Back / Evangelist Funmilayo Fires Back At Critics Of Vitamin C And Titus Fish Revelatio / I Will Shut Up If Buhari Stops Killings – Apostle Suleman Fires Back At Father (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Suleman Fires Back At Critics Of Dollar Splash On Twitter by VERGER55: 2:25pm On Aug 20, 2019
man of God keep on doing the job your father send you
Re: Apostle Suleman Fires Back At Critics Of Dollar Splash On Twitter by GOFRONT(m): 2:29pm On Aug 20, 2019
angry

What is his twitter handle please??
Re: Apostle Suleman Fires Back At Critics Of Dollar Splash On Twitter by Nobody: 2:31pm On Aug 20, 2019
ornicus:

You are a typical Nigerian.no questions asked. God's blessings. What exactly is this suleimans actual means of livelihood? Is his church so big that his parishioners tithes can fund his lifestyle?

Have you stopped to ask yourself if these pastors are not laundering money?

All the millions mademoiselle from kidnapping in this country, how is it being cleaned?

Is it not the same way orijetsafor was using the plane that was 'dashed' to him by an unnamed benefactor for international gun running?

Please take some time to reflect on dodgy money.
Well you're right on this.
Re: Apostle Suleman Fires Back At Critics Of Dollar Splash On Twitter by Nobody: 2:41pm On Aug 20, 2019
hatbricker:
Well you're right on this.

Wow. Thank you smiley
Re: Apostle Suleman Fires Back At Critics Of Dollar Splash On Twitter by jimyjames(m): 2:47pm On Aug 20, 2019
His a smart man and he knows how to play the mind games, the other coza pastor is a weak dull man, he didn't play his cards right grin
Re: Apostle Suleman Fires Back At Critics Of Dollar Splash On Twitter by obentenyson(m): 2:53pm On Aug 20, 2019
YoutubeMafa:
Touch not our anointed oo grin grin
which anointed? forget all this publicity stunt wey this man dey do, God sabi who be him real messengers..
Re: Apostle Suleman Fires Back At Critics Of Dollar Splash On Twitter by obentenyson(m): 2:54pm On Aug 20, 2019
YorubaKing:
Yahoo Yahoo Pastor grin
too much wisdom no go kee u cheesy

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Fires Back At Critics Of Dollar Splash On Twitter by TemmyT002(m): 2:55pm On Aug 20, 2019
God forgive me o
But may cockroach disturb those freaking critics
Re: Apostle Suleman Fires Back At Critics Of Dollar Splash On Twitter by obentenyson(m): 2:57pm On Aug 20, 2019
ornicus:
Invictus man. Let those celebrating him tell us EXACTLY where these dollars are coming from
no mind them.. many of this fraudsters dey use pastor work n other businesses cover up their criminal activities. same way some yahoo boys go disguise as musicians. na so some so called pastors dey do.... trust no man. even if him dey share dollar in public.. all na public stunt...
Re: Apostle Suleman Fires Back At Critics Of Dollar Splash On Twitter by Kay25(m): 2:59pm On Aug 20, 2019
[quote author=YorubaKing post=81432318]Yahoo Yahoo Pastor ;has he defrauded any member of your family? ooo I have forgotten that you are not rich enough to be defrauded self..

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Fires Back At Critics Of Dollar Splash On Twitter by obentenyson(m): 3:00pm On Aug 20, 2019
Odogu9195:
Smh Religion has really did a number on us Africans. People are always quick to forget that this Bible we really don’t know anything about it, just that a white man cane with his religion and next thing we carry am for head. The main reason I don’t take any of this men of God seriously is these guys are quick to tell you your problems and then put you in endless loop of prayers. It never ends. My friend who didn’t get a visa went to a pastor, pastor said all sort of things, pastor say he will pray and everything willl be ok, baba this was 2013, it’s 2019 and pastor is still praying
pastors wey dey pray make him church member get visa na fake pastor... The pastor suppose ask God whether na Gods will or not...
Re: Apostle Suleman Fires Back At Critics Of Dollar Splash On Twitter by obentenyson(m): 3:00pm On Aug 20, 2019
Knox123:
u sef hear the nonsense wey hin dey yan
Re: Apostle Suleman Fires Back At Critics Of Dollar Splash On Twitter by obentenyson(m): 3:04pm On Aug 20, 2019
wonlasewonimi:
There are proper ways to do such things and not acting like gangster or betnaija. He should set up a foundation to help the poor.
na publicity stunt pastor sule dey do jare. more like advertisement
Re: Apostle Suleman Fires Back At Critics Of Dollar Splash On Twitter by kareemkamil(m): 3:18pm On Aug 20, 2019
Otonbolistic has turned his church to bet9a centre. Shame on Apostle Suleiman.
Re: Apostle Suleman Fires Back At Critics Of Dollar Splash On Twitter by Nobody: 3:22pm On Aug 20, 2019
Jayslicky:
He doing a good thing and assisting the people he can, I see no reason why people should try to bring him down, this good side of apostle suleman comes once in a blue moon, before we were used to him splashing his money on some Nigerian actress.

grin
Re: Apostle Suleman Fires Back At Critics Of Dollar Splash On Twitter by Arewa1408: 3:26pm On Aug 20, 2019
asuustrike1:
So it is now a crime to dash followers on twitter dollars? If you don't give they complain,you give they complain.

My broda, he is fake and he is part of the problem. The only business growing in Nigeria is Church Business and pastors and imams are revered and worshipped and they get monies from offerings, businesses and "bless" people. So much oppression and abuse in Nigeria and we keep going to churches and praying and pastors continue to get rich. You now sitting there, if Nigeria gives you opportunity, maybe you have the brain to find cure for cancer, but you are there praying and hoping upon hope. Nobody needs handout from govt, pastor, imams, BB Nigeria etc. Just give Nigerians, Peace, enabling environment etc and we don't need all this religiosity that is dividing us and not uniting us. Fake suleman's preachings and so many other preachings is all about self interest and how you should be better than your enemies.
Re: Apostle Suleman Fires Back At Critics Of Dollar Splash On Twitter by barragan: 3:28pm On Aug 20, 2019
Abeg which work this guy dey do to dey splash dollars. Church yahoo. Criminal people.
Re: Apostle Suleman Fires Back At Critics Of Dollar Splash On Twitter by nelsonoba: 3:30pm On Aug 20, 2019
hatbricker:
Nearly same thing happened to me, the church I was 100% dedicated and a worker to, I told the G.O I recently got visa and it will soon expire, he asked me to keep praying that he's busy preparing for the church annual convention now. Religion is a scam in this country.

Is that G.O. your God or your father? Do you know if he had money at the time you asked him? And even if he had any money, do you know what family problems or how many other people's problem he was trying to handle when you met him? Oga, anybody that is not your father does not owe you anything in life! Do you want us to also begin to ask you about HOW MANY PEOPLE HAVE ALSO ASKED YOU FOR HELP AND YOU DIDN'T GIVE THEM EITHER BECAUSE YOU DIDN'T HAVE AT THAT TIME OR BECAUSE YOU JUST DIDN'T WANT TO GIVE Abeg go and sit down and stop being a hypocrite!!
Re: Apostle Suleman Fires Back At Critics Of Dollar Splash On Twitter by JobsandSchools: 3:32pm On Aug 20, 2019
hmmmmn
Re: Apostle Suleman Fires Back At Critics Of Dollar Splash On Twitter by Onlyonebuhari: 3:39pm On Aug 20, 2019
Jayslicky:
He doing a good thing and assisting the people he can, I see no reason why people should try to bring him down, this good side of apostle suleman comes once in a blue moon, before we were used to him splashing his money on some Nigerian actress.

Let him assist his church members. Uprightness begins from home
Re: Apostle Suleman Fires Back At Critics Of Dollar Splash On Twitter by Onlyonebuhari: 3:39pm On Aug 20, 2019
Suleiman just assist your church members and stop twitter eye service
Re: Apostle Suleman Fires Back At Critics Of Dollar Splash On Twitter by Legendguru: 4:28pm On Aug 20, 2019
oh
Re: Apostle Suleman Fires Back At Critics Of Dollar Splash On Twitter by Truefaith: 4:37pm On Aug 20, 2019
Check this up with your Bible open
at www.thetruechristianfaith.com
Re: Apostle Suleman Fires Back At Critics Of Dollar Splash On Twitter by mrZENographer: 6:43pm On Aug 20, 2019
hatbricker:
Nearly same thing happened to me, the church I was 100% dedicated and a worker to, I told the G.O I recently got visa and it will soon expire, he asked me to keep praying that he's busy preparing for the church annual convention now. Religion is a scam in this country.

Not when you know where to look.

#TheLord'sChosen
#Deeperlifeministries
#Mountainoffire
Re: Apostle Suleman Fires Back At Critics Of Dollar Splash On Twitter by Nobody: 7:01pm On Aug 20, 2019
Arewa1408:

My broda, he is fake and he is part of the problem. The only business growing in Nigeria is Church Business and pastors and imams are revered and worshipped and they get monies from offerings, businesses and "bless" people. So much oppression and abuse in Nigeria and we keep going to churches and praying and pastors continue to get rich. You now sitting there, if Nigeria gives you opportunity, maybe you have the brain to find cure for cancer, but you are there praying and hoping upon hope. Nobody needs handout from govt, pastor, imams, BB Nigeria etc. Just give Nigerians, Peace, enabling environment etc and we don't need all this religiosity that is dividing us and not uniting us. Fake suleman's preachings and so many other preachings is all about self interest and how you should be better than your enemies.
Hope you know that T.B Joshua is fake too?
Re: Apostle Suleman Fires Back At Critics Of Dollar Splash On Twitter by Nobody: 7:03pm On Aug 20, 2019
Onlyonebuhari:

Let him assist his church members. Uprightness begins from home
It is either you are ignorant or you just rely on information from bloggers. That man helps his members including widows. He takes care of the widows every Sunday in case you don't know
Re: Apostle Suleman Fires Back At Critics Of Dollar Splash On Twitter by Nobody: 7:05pm On Aug 20, 2019
kareemkamil:
Otonbolistic has turned his church to bet9a centre. Shame on Apostle Suleiman.
If you are sinless please throw the stone first
Re: Apostle Suleman Fires Back At Critics Of Dollar Splash On Twitter by Nobody: 7:06pm On Aug 20, 2019
obentenyson:
no mind them.. many of this fraudsters dey use pastor work n other businesses cover up their criminal activities. same way some yahoo boys go disguise as musicians. na so some so called pastors dey do.... trust no man. even if him dey share dollar in public.. all na public stunt...
Do you have prove or you rely on hearsay?
Re: Apostle Suleman Fires Back At Critics Of Dollar Splash On Twitter by bimbim75: 7:29pm On Aug 20, 2019
ornicus:

You are a typical Nigerian.no questions asked. God's blessings. What exactly is this suleimans actual means of livelihood? Is his church so big that his parishioners tithes can fund his lifestyle?

Have you stopped to ask yourself if these pastors are not laundering money?

All the millions made from kidnapping in this country, how is it being cleaned?

Is it not the same way orijetsafor was using the plane that was 'dashed' to him by an unnamed benefactor for international gun running?
V
Please take some time to reflect on dodgy money.
He has alot of investments.He has an international school,filling station,hotel,water factories,bookshop,restaurants,taxify etc.and besides he is rich before he went to ministry.At least I have Been to all these places in Auchi.He is truly serving God and God is blessing him.
Re: Apostle Suleman Fires Back At Critics Of Dollar Splash On Twitter by tushnk(f): 9:00pm On Aug 20, 2019
soberdrunk:
Make I jejely go follow am 4 Twitter...... sad
lol
Re: Apostle Suleman Fires Back At Critics Of Dollar Splash On Twitter by everest8899: 10:30pm On Aug 20, 2019
God continue to bless ur sir, more Grace to the good work sir

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Masquerade Shouts ‘Jesus Christ’ As Guard Dog Nearly Attacks Him (video) / Can I Still Go To Church After Having Sex On A Sunday Morning? / 7 Types Of People That didn't Go To Church Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.